Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:20 AM

Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another (88796 Views)

OMG!!! See How Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Have Se.x With One Another / Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) / Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
bigv:
Imagine...yet we keep opening new universities. When the old one are not adequately sustained.

True....but I think that LAUTECH was meant to be non-residential from the word go.
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by InvertedHammer: 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
/
There is power in number.
Only 3 people overpowered a whole body of students.
Unbelievable!
What happened to all the losers claiming Black_ axe, Pirates, Eiye, Aye and other losers confraternaties? A sight of three men turned them to chickens too?
/

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by bigv(m): 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
My dear, it's quite saddening that the schools are grossly underfunded. To the unfortunate incident, even the Police would do little in bringing them to answer for their crimes.

God help us in a country where lives are not regarded.
Gracito:
Of course students would rather live off campus, if only the hostels on campus are habitable enough, then students would consider it. And besides, I do not think they even have hostels there. Back to the topic, it's quite sad. I hope they catch the inhumane humans.
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Alexander001(m): 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
Gracito:
Oh, been long then. Alright.
fear not...the security is ok now.
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by NoMoreTrolling: 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
Just wish the I could have shot these dudes one by one

So depressing

How do these guys get away after spending that much time there with all the noise and commotion?
Guess no freaking police anywhere

Maybe it's time for Nigerians to start baring arms. Let these robbers try shhh in a community, whether the residents with their pistols, shotguns and ak47s won't come outside and blow them to pieces.
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Damfostopper(m): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
Na their fellow student dey behind this....jus wondering how dem go rob finish....den cum say make una Bleep unaself....na dia fellow student set dem up...iranu abasha

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by cruzyteejay(m): 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
Hmm,that's so uncalled for,i just pray they get the culprits as soon as possible

but to be sincere,i don't pity them atall,i only feel for the 400 level student that was laid by her junior,not because he had sex with her but for the humiliation,i hope the guy feel the same way as she feels then it wouldn't bring much trauma to both,and for others,i don't feel sorry for them,why?because they have all tasted the forbidden fruit before the incidence,i would av grieved for them if there was a virgin among them though am not sure,they were not happy due to the fact that it wasn't their boyfriend or girlfriend from what i could see.........oh yes even if it was my sister,so far she is nomore a virgin then she should live with that

i will be the last person to confide in the nigerian police......so its no big deal

as for the school management,they are just too arrogant not to cater for the security of the students on the ground that they live off campus,it doesn't make any sense

if you ain't ok with my comment,quote me and ama cool your temper with more explanation
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by bigv(m): 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
Then it shouldn't be called a university. Who does that? Smh...quite unfortunate.
bushdoc9919:

True....but I think that LAUTECH was meant to be non-residential from the word go.
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by NoMoreTrolling: 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
Either the government fixes the broken policing system, or gives us guns. We can't be sitting ducks for thugs, just because they have guns illegally and we dont.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by princeSammyz: 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
THE HEART OF MAN IS TERRIBLY WICKED! WHO CAN KNOW IT?

1 Like

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Ekken: 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
may God expose them as soon as possible
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by anigbajumo(m): 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
martineverest:
Some male students must have planned this

Shut up!!!we may be 70% YY guy,bt we dnt steal.......#The story is dead,nofin like dis again.......#proudly Ladokite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Vaxt(m): 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
heya
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by wtfCode: 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
some of the victims will start a serious relationship 4rm the incident...trust me on this one.
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
Alexander001:
I just feel for the girls. as for the niqqaz it's a win win situation for them except their phones and lappy. some will even lobby the thieves for a particular girl and some will be praying for such incident coz it's free nacking no chyking...the one that happened in unizik the thieves came with plenty condom. if they call you out, you will towards the girls and make ur choice(point and kill).

If na Warri boyz dey that hostel, them for ready better gun wait for them, their father well well, those guys drm dull n free Bleep ni they worry dem.
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by cruzyteejay(m): 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
fart:
Nigeria is the toilet of the world. Now we can understand why Africans are brown. We are made of sh.it.

guy you take style mumu..................go to Pakistan and you will see shit,you dey yab naija

ODE
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
God of mercy and compassion!
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Gracito(f): 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
bigv:
My dear, it's quite saddening that the schools are grossly underfunded. To the unfortunate incident, even the Police would do little in bringing them to answer for their crimes.

God help us in a country where lives are not regarded.
amen.
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Gracito(f): 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
Alexander001:
fear not...the security is ok now.
lol. Okay. Thanks
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by anigbajumo(m): 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
Walelavender:
The VC, Prof. Gbedegesin isn't proactive or not doing enough to stem this tide. The governing board and the Senate should be alive to their responsibilities . This is not the LAUTECH we went to. All stakeholders should come and device means of correcting this anomaly in the shortest possible time.
Greatest Ladokites!

Exactly,u nailed it.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by cruzyteejay(m): 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
adjoviomole:
I am 100 percent sure that it was a well planned crime. The guys in d hostel one of dem knew about it. What they actually wanted was to sleep with one particular girl all the rest wr 'just bonuS.

for how many months?:/
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by ahamonyeka(m): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
Fourwinds:
it will be very foolish for d students to catch dose barbarians and hand them to d police.. Catch them and cut them into pieces.. I wish i will be there to help
na xo
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by hedonistic: 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
morbeta:
They should look inward, someone amongst them planned the operation. Am sure them sex video will soon flood the internet.

I agree. I don't understand how a normal guy can have an erection and sustain that erection to have sex under such conditions. And the so-called robbers were only three in number. In a room crowded with students?

The male students are complicit.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by agoman: 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
chocolateme:
Foolishness
see what your fellow transgender are doing. we would expose all these perverted people one by one
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by prideofscience: 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
WHY MUST U ROB STUDENTS FOR GOD SAKE sad

How much they get self

But LAUTECH With big boys with latest rides my attract the hoodlum.

Make una they hire the Baba Ogbomoso with gaz as ur gate man.

U any one steals around u he dies. I trust thos Man
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by adjoviomole(m): 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
cruzyteejay:

for how many months?:/

How wld I know. But I am just 100 percent sure one of d dudes in d hostel,knows about it.
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by UjSizzle(f): 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
I hope they take the MOPOLs literally and find out if it's actual policemen harassing them.

Very barbaric.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by DonBobes(m): 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
ademega:
barbaric! only animals in human skin should do this to follow human.
I will advise the students to take their own security into their own hands. when u are United, u can defeat the greatest of all mosters like these set of armed robbers.

even if NA me be the guy that was asked to do another lady that is not my girlfriend, the trauma cant be easy for me. no one knows the kind of disease in the body of the other. in fact in that situation I cant even have an errection, if NA kill make them kill me.

its lik we hv d same body system, because i cant hv an erection dt way. I wonder wat i wuld do in a situation lik dat bro!
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
I heard that the incidence is on a standstill in LAUTECH. Peace is restored already.
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by jewelbaby55(f): 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
What's the name of the school please?
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by godwin120alex: 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
I weep for Ladoke uni cos this sch use to be a peaceful sch.I used to talk about d sch
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by fart: 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
cruzyteejay:

guy you take style mumu..................go to Pakistan and you will see shit,you dey yab naija

ODE

Shut your dirty mouth. the sh.it in your head has prevented you from facing your colouring book

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud / Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures) / "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.