Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,781 members, 7,844,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) (36139 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Boko Haram Release Video Beheading A Soldier(photos,Video) / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by otijah(m): 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
JESUS!! They came into their barracks confronted them one on one and defeated the Nigerian Army, took away all their ammunitions and tanks and no single soldier was left fighting

This guys are prepared nd with the new govt in power they are unstoppable
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by Themandator: 2:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
agog:
This is not a new video. It look like another video on Giwa Barack invasion.

The one Way to find out is by asking the army to confirm when that armored tank was issued since it has it registration number displayed.

As for your Giwa Barrack angle, nope. They attacked the Barrack in the morning and equally released the video
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by Themandator: 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
timunstopable:

Dnt get me wrong I meant some clips not all

Also did u notice where the BH soldiers were casually hanging their rifles and walking at a war front line

It is common with them... Go to YouTube and download their videos.... They just stroll on casually and allow the artillery do the offensive
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by phabulux: 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Stop lying, you are an APC member. It's very evident on you.

Ode!

I'm not

So, what if I am?
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by informato: 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
dotcomnamename:

Whats this one saying? Mtchewwwww undecided
am saying you should take your frustration to your family, rather than expressing it here on nairaland
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by olutunde12(m): 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
chesterlee:
"We are winning the war" - Buhari

Propaganda video indeed! Sahara reporters and their useless headlines.

Let them tell the beheaded that unsaintly history. Their heads were propaganda and after being cut they became proper!
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by Ndeewonu: 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
Emir Sanusi told us that Boko Haram is killing because of poverty! One AK-47 is between N350k to N500k. How much is it MP Machine Gun? How much is an RPG launcher? How much is a Toyota Hilux? All these are freely used here in their scores and hundreds.

We have not been told the truth about what is happening.

But, surely, there is God whose judgment is final.
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by bummyla(m): 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
O LORD Please Destroy Every Member Of Boko Haram Sect In JESUS CHRIST Name We Pray! Amen! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by mbaboy(m): 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
you are on point
Marvin67:
And this is what happens when you politicise issues of security.

In the GEJ era, APC used every boko haram attack to score political points. They made boko haram look like Jonathan's problem. They acted like a doctor who has the antedote to an ailment but wouldn't share because the ailment doesn't affect him.
What stopped Buhari from attending national council of States meetings under Jonathan, to advice Jonathan on how to stop boko haram? Buhari never did that.
What stopped Lai Mohammed from issuing press statements advicing the government of Jonathan on how to stop boko haram? Lai never did that..
Now the table has turned. I hope and pray we win this war.
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by ShowYourCertificate: 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
phabulux:

Ode!

I'm not

So, what if I am?

Blood of innocent Nigerians are on your hands. You are so enraged with hatred for a particular race that you've sold your heart to the devil.
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by phabulux: 3:02am On Nov 01, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Blood of innocent Nigerians are on your hands. You are so enraged with hatred for a particular race that you've sold your heart to the devil.

I will kill you guys with pride (or I will die trying). Keep shouting your 'biafra'. I'll be among the first to be enlisted.
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by crossfire(m): 3:32am On Nov 01, 2015
Dogs
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by amusadele: 6:58am On Nov 01, 2015
bushdoc9919:

And you know why Buhari was not there....because you PDP guys kept on calling him Boko Sponsor, and your propaganda people kept on alienating the North by calling Boko a Northern thing....even when hundreds of Northerners were being killed and dying by Boko.

And many of those who were killed were innocent civilians. Just as it was wrong for innocents to die during the Niger Delta crisis, so also it was wrong for these people to die too. Even Amnesty confirmed it.

And rather late in the day PDP began fighting boko well.....towards the election. Why not back in 2013? Why now?

You know what....PDP failed to fight Boko well.....from Obj to Yaradua and to GEJ. Since 2002....they let the problem fester.

Look here, government is not about North or South.It is about what is best for Nigerians......and this brings me to my major gripe about your post. You are fighting this government because you think that the South was denied a chance. Not because it is not doing well.

As for me......until we develop our unconventional fighting capacity and until we fight corruption and get off oil....there will always be Boko...and it won't always be Northern or Muslim in character. Things which PDP failed to do, which APC may not do well, and which they will continue to mess up.....because you and your Hausa and Yoruba friends are not really interested in good governance. You are only interested in playing tribal games about who leads us.
'
I have the tape of Buhari's speech in the US when he said, he will ensure that those and their regions who gave him 5% votes will suffer. I have also gotton all the news papers and others carrying that remarks for future reference because Buhari denied his remarks long time when he told the world and indeed published in about three Nigerians dailies including the New Nigerian and Concord news papers that he will Islamise the Nigerian state. We will remend him daily of that 5% votes so that he will not deny it. I am also advising all lovers of truth, fairness and all GEJ/pdp friends to get copies of that remarks, 5% vote threat for keep for future reference.
Buhari is a tribalist, a Fulani man, an Islamist, a dead wood and one who does know what he is doing. Dunce.
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by amusadele: 7:22am On Nov 01, 2015
disloman:
You are a shame to this generation.
Just those few words? The man has told you the Almighty truth, you are saying he is shame?
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 01, 2015
amusadele:
I have the tape of Buhari's speech in the US when he said, he will ensure that those and their regions who gave him 5% votes will suffer. I have also gotton all the news papers and others carrying that remarks for future reference because Buhari denied his remarks long time

Yes, in politics, you give jobs to the chaps who support you most. Anyway.....people from the areas with 5% votes are getting jobs in the Buhari admin....the new head of the Civil Service is a good example....as are the ministers.

Federal character has changed the game.

when he told the world and indeed published in about three Nigerians dailies including the New Nigerian and Concord news papers that he will Islamise the Nigerian state. We will remend him daily of that 5% votes so that he will not deny it. I am also advising all lovers of truth, fairness and all GEJ/pdp friends to get copies of that remarks, 5% vote threat for keep for future reference.

He did make comments about supporting the implementation of Sharia across the country. But....implementing Sharia across the country is not possible.

For example, you have to get a Constitutional amendment...which means getting a 2/3RD majority in the National Assembly plus two thirds in the States. Not possible....when we have even had Muslim governors (mostly Middle Belt) saying they won't bring in Sharia. And demographics does not make it possible.

Plus....Sharia has always been around ,at least in the North. Yerima's gamble was to extend it from personal/family law to criminal law.

Buhari is a tribalist, a Fulani man, an Islamist, a dead wood and one who does know what he is doing. Dunce.

Well, the laws of this country do not prevent a Fulani man who is a citizen from becoming President. And during Buhari's first time in office, he did not even do much about islamising the country.

As for being a deadwood....sad.But recall that Buhari won because he made alliances with as many people as possible. He lost 3 times because...if you recall.....he made lots of mistakes and inflammatory statements. THis time he upped his game. Something a Southerner should do come 2019.

Let's be honest, the real thrust of my point is that you Nigerians use religion to get more oil money. Chirstians and Muslims both. And it is time it ended.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by afrika(f): 7:43am On Nov 01, 2015
THE EVIL THAT MEN DO LIVES AFTER THEM. THE MEANING OF CLUELESS WAS ONCE PRONOUNCED AND CALLED BUT NOW, WE WUD BE SEEING THE REAL CLUELESS WHEN HE COMES BACK FROM INDIA. HOW COULD ONE GO TO INDIA TO BEG FOR FUNDS FOR OUR RESCUE? INDIA OF ALL PLACES. HE MUST VE GONE TO JAZZ UP?
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by unclejb2(m): 9:47am On Nov 01, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
"The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones."
- William Shakespeare

This message is for all APC fanatics. They were the ones that politicised this Boko Haram thing from the start. They chose to publicly attack the previous government anytime Boko Haram strikes instead of standing by the government of the day. Buhari chose not to attend the Council of State meetings during the previous government rather he preferred castigating the government for killing Boko Haram members. Now the Boko Haram menace has festered and is growing from strength to strength under the APC/Buhari regime. The evil now lives after them.
Buhari should just resign
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by unclejb2(m): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2015
phabulux:

I will kill you guys with pride (or I will die trying). Keep shouting your 'biafra'. I'll be among the first to be enlisted.
U should be in that Boko Haram video. I blame all gullible Nigerians that were fooled by the change mantra. U will soon be buried Insha Allah
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by phabulux: 11:47am On Nov 01, 2015
unclejb2:
U should be in that Boko Haram video. I blame all gullible Nigerians that were fooled by the change mantra. U will soon be buried Insha Allah

Live forever!
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by arumay: 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by tolexy007(m): 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
shocked
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by amusadele: 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Yes, in politics, you give jobs to the chaps who support you most. Anyway.....people from the areas with 5% votes are getting jobs in the Buhari admin....the new head of the Civil Service is a good example....as are the ministers.

Federal character has changed the game.

He did make comments about supporting the implementation of Sharia across the country. But....implementing Sharia across the country is not possible.

For example, you have to get a Constitutional amendment...which means getting a 2/3RD majority in the National Assembly plus two thirds in the States. Not possible....when we have even had Muslim governors (mostly Middle Belt) saying they won't bring in Sharia. And demographics does not make it possible.

Plus....Sharia has always been around ,at least in the North. Yerima's gamble was to extend it from personal/family law to criminal law.

Well, the laws of this country do not prevent a Fulani man who is a citizen from becoming President. And during Buhari's first time in office, he did not even do much about islamising the country.

As for being a deadwood....sad.But recall that Buhari won because he made alliances with as many people as possible. He lost 3 times because...if you recall.....he made lots of mistakes and inflammatory statements. THis time he upped his game. Something a Southerner should do come 2019.

Let's be honest, the real thrust of my point is that you Nigerians use religion to get more oil money. Chirstians and Muslims both. And it is time it ended.
Thank you so much. Am surprissed why you refused to use bad words as I have done. Are you happy with the ways thing are? I have made up my mind to continue to abuse and insult Buhari exactly the way they did to GEJ. Infact if it were possible, I am prepared to insult him to his fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) / Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody / Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.