Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

His Room Mate Snores Loud. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Room Mate Snores Loud. (665 Views)

My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night / I Can't Sleep Because My Room Mate Snores Like A 19th Century Motor Engine / Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Room Mate Snores Loud. by Tos87(m): 10:40am On Oct 31, 2015
His room mate snores so loud and that makes his night sleep poor. Should he tell him about the snoring discomfort and how bad it is.?
Re: His Room Mate Snores Loud. by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 31, 2015
Kikikiki grin.

I think He should tell him Without hurting Him grin. Snoring is natural. & Only the living Snore, Ain't no snoring for a dead dude angry!!!
Re: His Room Mate Snores Loud. by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2015
He should accept his roomate for who he is. Snoring is not something u go and buy at shoprite, it is inherited and he might not be able to help himself stop it. Your frnd should know that his roomate might not even be comfortable disturbing him with his snore. Nobody is perfect, your frnd might not be a snorer but am sure he has his own flaws too.
Re: His Room Mate Snores Loud. by Tos87(m): 10:51am On Oct 31, 2015
classicB:
He should accept his roomate for who he is. Snoring is not something u go and buy at shoprite, it is inherited and he might not be able to help himself stop it. Your frnd should know that his roomate might not even be comfortable disturbing him with his snore. Nobody is perfect, your frnd might not be a snorer but am sure he has his own flaws too.
Can't one work on it... I am opinionated not all is inherent. Also it can be minimized albeit can't be stopped.
Re: His Room Mate Snores Loud. by amicable09(f): 11:28am On Oct 31, 2015
Well, when I was on campus I noticed something living with room mates in the hostel;
1. People who snore most times don't know they do, takes a lot of convincing from two or three other people for them to agree.
2. During rainy seasons because of cold and blocked nostrils, many people also snore even though it is seasonal.
3. Snoring is hereditary grin... lol
4. Most fat people snore!

OK, remember it is what I noticed o not scientifically proven but it is true from my observation. So, the other room mate complaining that his room mate snores may not know he also snores because he sleeps after his room mate has slept. Therefore, he should try to sleep first before his friend and cover his ears not with head phones o but sth else that is not hazardous to health.
Re: His Room Mate Snores Loud. by Tos87(m): 11:42am On Oct 31, 2015
amicable09:
Well, when I was on campus I noticed something living with room mates in the hostel;
1. People who snore most times don't know they do, takes a lot of convincing from two or three other people for them to agree.
2. During rainy seasons because of cold and blocked nostrils, many people also snore even though it is seasonal.
3. Snoring is hereditary grin... lol
4. Most fat people snore!

OK, remember it is what I noticed o not scientifically proven but it is true from my observation. So, the other room mate complaining that his room mate snores may not know he also snores because he sleeps after his room mate has slept. Therefore, he should try to sleep first before his friend and cover his ears not with head phones o but sth else that is not hazardous to health.
lol. ok
Re: His Room Mate Snores Loud. by edwife(f): 11:54am On Oct 31, 2015
gringringrin
Re: His Room Mate Snores Loud. by bluecircle470: 11:55am On Oct 31, 2015
classicB:
Na so jawe

(1) (Reply)

You're Getting Married! Congratulations!!! / Caption This Hilariuos Pennalty Pic For Rapist / The Pastor Who Taught The Married About Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.