Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Sahara Reporters’ Report On James Ocholi Malicious, Unethical – Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters’ Report On James Ocholi Malicious, Unethical – Group (646 Views)

James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) / James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Reporters’ Report On James Ocholi Malicious, Unethical – Group by Anoneism(m): 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
Sahara Reporters’ Report On James Ocholi Malicious, Unethical – Group
By Our Correspodent
— Oct 31, 2015 1:05 pm | Leave a comment
A civil society group, under the aegis of Centre for Public Integrity, has categorically condemned a report by SaharaReporters which it said was targeted at the person and integrity of Barr. James Ocholi, SAN.

Reacting to the report, “Buhari’s Likely Attorney General Has High-calibre Fraud Suspects, Accused Terror Mastermind As Clients,” the National Coordinator of the group, Mr Idris Usman described the report as malicious and unethical of a media organisation such as SaharaReporters.
Mr Usman said it was unfortunate that SaharaReporters would undertake such a hatchet job for “corrupt public officers and politicians who know that Barr. James Ocholi as an Attorney General would not compromise integrity and the rule of law.”
According to him, the report is a clear concoction of those politicians whom have soiled their hands and are afraid that Barr. Ocholi would not blink an eye jailing them.
Mr Idris further said that Barr. James Ocholi had, over the years, in the course of his career and law practice, exhibited unquestionable integrity and character, even as he said the well-respected SAN had always been guided by principles and the rule of law in his public and private conduct.

He said the report by SaharaReporters that Barr. James Ocholi had high-calibre fraud and terror suspects as clients lacked merit and substance in the eye of the law, as such, it would be petty of him to take issue with a media organisation which had no credibility.
He further said that it was heartwarming to see that the media organisation could not pin Barr. Ocholi to any case of corruption, hence the helpless attack on his legal practice.
Mr Usman further affirmed that no one among the ministerial nominees is eminently qualified for the office of Attorney General of the Federation as Barr. James Ocholi.
He, therefore, called on President Muhammadu Buhari not be distracted by the antics of some corrupt public officers, especially politicians, who are desperately looking ways to escape justice and the long arm of the law.

http://www.leadership.ng/news/471116/sahara-reporters-report-on-james-ocholi-malicious-unethical-group

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters’ Report On James Ocholi Malicious, Unethical – Group by HungerBAD: 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
Sahara Reporters is a Joke.

I have never gone to their website once for News, as I consider their news not news worthy.

3 Naira News website,trying to rubbish Buhari's Nominee. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters’ Report On James Ocholi Malicious, Unethical – Group by silverprince413(m): 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
HungerBAD:
I have never gone to their website once for News, as I consider their news not news worthy.
have you forgotten how they worked for the APC with propaganda news?
Re: Sahara Reporters’ Report On James Ocholi Malicious, Unethical – Group by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
Pen-for-hire journalism.
Re: Sahara Reporters’ Report On James Ocholi Malicious, Unethical – Group by ELTON123(m): 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
E be like say buhari never settle sharia reporters
Re: Sahara Reporters’ Report On James Ocholi Malicious, Unethical – Group by PRYCE(m): 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
Lol! Seems Sahara too weren't paid October's!

Let em kill emselves!!
Re: Sahara Reporters’ Report On James Ocholi Malicious, Unethical – Group by gosales: 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
interesting
Re: Sahara Reporters’ Report On James Ocholi Malicious, Unethical – Group by Anoneism(m): 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
I wonder the kind of journalism Sahara Reporters practiced. They're either slandering someone's personality or heating up the polity.

Obscured journalism.
Re: Sahara Reporters’ Report On James Ocholi Malicious, Unethical – Group by Descartes: 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
HungerBAD:

SR remains the mainstream media of APC and Buhari which is being controlled by Tinubu.
Re: Sahara Reporters’ Report On James Ocholi Malicious, Unethical – Group by themilanway(m): 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
I like and respect Sahara Reporters a lot.Just like I said on that particular thread,they would have been better off predicting 1960 football game than write that hog wash of an article.

They goofed on this.
Re: Sahara Reporters’ Report On James Ocholi Malicious, Unethical – Group by Anoneism(m): 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
themilanway:
I like and respect Sahara Reporters a lot.Just like I said on that particular thread,they would have been better off predicting 1960 football game than write that hog wash of an article.

They goofed on this.

(1) (Reply)

We Have Only Just 33, 000 Policemen In Lagos - Ambode / Taraba Tribunal: Group Alleges Plans To Humiliate Ex Acting Governor Umar / Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.