Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

"You Are My Mission" . How Do You Deal With Such Folks. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "You Are My Mission" . How Do You Deal With Such Folks. (491 Views)

Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? / How Do You Deal With A Lazy Elder Brother Or Sister? / How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"You Are My Mission" . How Do You Deal With Such Folks. by itstpia8: 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
say somebody believes their purpose in life is to attack you and yours.

(1) (Reply)

Destroy These Infections That Can Destroy Your Marriage / How Many Of You Played This??? / Jelly Splash Hack Unlimited Mod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.