Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Whats The Business Of Importing Medical Equipment Into Nigeria Like? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whats The Business Of Importing Medical Equipment Into Nigeria Like? (964 Views)

$309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day / Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? / Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Business Of Importing Medical Equipment Into Nigeria Like? by aribs(m): 1:41am On Nov 01, 2015
I am in the process of setting up a company to import medical equipment - ranging from disposables like syringes to heavy duty equipment like X Ray machines into Nigeria. I would just like to know what the market is like , the challenges and other factors that I need to consider before going ahead. Thanks
Re: Whats The Business Of Importing Medical Equipment Into Nigeria Like? by Laird(m): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
CUSTOMS CAN SEIZE GOODS TO COLLECT BRIBES, TOUTS CAN OBSTRUCT EQUIPMENT MOVING AND OFF LOADING TO COLLECT BRIBES, SUPPLY CONTRACTS ARE MAINLY FOR POLITICALL.Y CONNECTED

(1) (Reply)

End / Sales Of Functioning Companies By Owners Is Needed Thread. / Pls Give Me Idea Of A Business I Can Start With 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.