Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,864 members, 7,841,246 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 (64639 Views)

Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" / When Tonto Dikeh & Hubby Padlock Their Love At The Love Lock Bridge, Paris (pics / Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:02am On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

Your mum bring nothing to table = your mum is useless; she has nothing worthy to offer other than her ass; he is an adult but not independent or smart enough to actually have a life without someone doing her a favour.

Annie didn't admit that they were dating at that age. You wish they were because you want to satisfy your biased mind so badly

Lmao... why are you so pained...
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Mama issues grin

8 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 01, 2015
Sexologist:
The fact is if a woman decides to love and stick with you when you had none, with hopes of a better future ; My brothers make sure you make it in life o ..or else assuming tuface didn't make it, then his life would be a living hell ...she ll finish him with lots of nagging and some thought-provoking statements at any available opportunity! (that's if she doesn't leave him)

That is if he doesn't impregnate other women, have strings of mistresses or marry several wives

No gender is blame freeundecided

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by DipoDee: 10:11am On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

They are angels without any blemish whatsoevergrin

If we have just 10 of you on this forum blog, these dirty hypocrites cum misogynists will finally have some sense.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Femich18(m): 10:14am On Nov 01, 2015
Dts a lesson 2our ladies who would want 2 run after already-made-men. Y nt start frm scratch with dt guy den he ll value u more cos u knw Hw he started ......nice 1 2 Annie and 2baba
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Alezy(m): 10:16am On Nov 01, 2015
chronique:
I have met several. As far back as 2008,I met this particular girl who came to the club with her elder brother who happened to be younger than me at that time too. Chick was 16 but I didn't know. We had a dance that night and She introduced me to her elder brother when I was about leaving. We exchanged digits and I left. She later called me and we got talking for some days. During one of our discussions,I asked about her age and She said She was 16. I apologized to her and told Her I couldn't date an underaged girl;it just wasn't my thing even though my bestie at that time,was always going after underaged girls. She felt bad and was always calling but each time I saw her call,I'd just ask one of my female friends to pick up the call and talk to her. After some time,She stopped calling. I did all that to avoid any nonsense happening between us. No matter how fine and developed an underaged girl is,she is still underaged.

There was another one I met on facebook and she was attending one of these private universities at that time. That was in 2010. But I didn't cut contact with her;I just decided to stay as a friend. Her mum was a lawyer and the dad was a chief supiritendent of police at that time. When you date an underaged daughter of a policeman and a lawyer,be ready for trouble. How would I have been able to explain it to my family that I was arrested for dating a 16 yrs old girl? My family would have been ashamed of me. Before I do anything,I think carefully about the outcome before going into it.

Underaged is underaged;no excuses should be given for dating them.
I understand but u said no excuses? ? what if when u asked her age, she told u 20?? while she zz actually 16?

guy don't try dating an underaged daughter of a policeman o. smiles
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 01, 2015
DipoDee:

If we have just 10 of you on this forum blog, these dirty hypocrites cum misogynists will finally have some sense.

I hope they will stop trying to please these idio.ts
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by chronique(m): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2015
To every rule,there is an exception and that exception here,is if she lies about her age.
Alezy:
I understand but u said no excuses? ? what if when u asked her age, she told u 20?? while she zz actually 16?

guy don't try dating an underaged daughter of a policeman o. smiles
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by DipoDee: 10:22am On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

I hope they will stop trying to please these idio.ts

Well, Naija women seem to have accepted their fate. I don't know how someone with a mother would come to the www to say women don't bring anything to the table. You begin to wonder if his mother is a man or maybe he feels great insulting his mother too.
What a lost generation.

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 01, 2015
Toks2008:

I have a beautiful younger sis and im ready to give her to you free for this comment.

Neevertheless we must understand one fact..girls in their teenage years have true love but it is when they start to grow in crazy awareness of the real worrld that many tend to get materialistic...so i kept wondering wat if 2face did not turn out a succss and wat if h went the way of blackface...will she still marry him?

just wandering

I was about typing the same thing buh fvck network. I deserve ur younger sis too
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 01, 2015
Chanchit:

To start with I can't date a 15yrs old, but I see guys who do it, and there's nothing we would say to make 24 stop dating 15, we all gat to use somebody. 15 might end up using 24,though 24 use 15more. I don't want to go religious, but what would be would be, just like Annie.

Good! So why call someone judgemental when he points out that somethinh is wrong? That's my point.
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 01, 2015
DipoDee:

Well, Naija women seem to have accepted their fate. I don't know how someone with a mother would come to the www to say women don't bring anything to the table. You begin to wonder if his mother is a man or maybe he feels great insulting his mother too.
What a lost generation.

I am not going to accept any fate that I have no hand in shapingcheesy. Nice to meet you
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Chanchit: 10:31am On Nov 01, 2015
vfactor:

Good! So why call someone judgemental when he points out that somethinh is wrong? That's my point.

The only thing I can't give someone the benefit of the doubt for is stealing, people go through a lot of things so we should tread with caution before judging.
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by 400billionman: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:
Not one person so far that have posted said child abuse... not one... no one... all those feminist human being... none of you have said child abuse...

but if I stroke an 18 year old girl... you lot would jump on my ass...

the day guys realise we're doing you girls a favour by marrying you... that day we begin to wise up...

you women bring absolutely nothing to the table... nothing!!!

They bring something

Anus...
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2015
Chanchit:
That's why its not good to judge, if a guy opens a thread that he's 24 and in love with a 15yrs old girl, na so nairalanders go begin match keypad kpakpakpa, sebi una see am now. For all the people quoting me on that 20yrs old that tried to sell her baby, this is another testimony, even if Annie and 2face did not tell us, I'm 80% sure lots of abortions must have gone down the drain, but they had the last laugh. So don't be quick to judge.

chairman it still doesn't justify cos she was only lucky, ask most babes d guy who disvirgin them the same promise of a better life. Today where dem de?

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by DipoDee: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

I am not going to accept any fate that I have no hand in shapingcheesy. Nice to meet you

I hope the underaged idiot_s on this Blog let you breath.
My pleasure meeting a female who knows her worth on here cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:39am On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:
Mama issues grin
Pele...
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Chanchit: 10:39am On Nov 01, 2015
ejibaba:

chairman it still doesn't justify cos she was only lucky, ask most babes d guy who disvirgin them the same promise of a better life. Today where dem de?

Some times if you don't throw caution in the wind, you can't achieve your goals. Mistakes are bound to happen, if you don't make mistakes it means you've not tried anything, even relationships.
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 01, 2015
Sexologist:

ada is harsh today ....nne biko no vex! besides happy Sunday o. and what do u think 24-15?

I think she was a girl that liked experimentation lol
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:46am On Nov 01, 2015
Adanna28:

Shut yo yeye yansh! You can't even pay bus fare! Pfft angry
A
hypocrite, that's what you are. So the rules change for 2Face but you castigate others for sleeping with minors? I'd remember to resurrect this thread when a child-marriage argument arises.
It's unbelievable that you justified sex with a minor.
You like 2Face so gave him a free pass. You females are just irrational.

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Lobolintin(m): 10:47am On Nov 01, 2015
Nigeria babes..stop looking for those range Rover guys ooooo.....hear her,he was 24 with the little he had.....

Devil purnish this babes of naija wey dey make stupid once go steal or do rituals to impress who who who who oloshos .. I dey vex ,leave me don't hold me make Italk...

Yes Imagine her today ....

And here we see naija babes formij big babes without future...

You want. mman with range ?? School you yourself no go,learn work nah olosho trade sweet you pass.... Go church nope they ask of tithe Abi But you dey look for God fearing Abi..and handsome when nah make up you dey use do those idiots 419...

Am gotta here..Seun padi how far nah ...Omo u din hammer ooo

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by batulakarada: 10:49am On Nov 01, 2015
Then he impregnated 50 women even though he was in love with you?
Story for the gods

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

You are the one with mama issues. I am just sad that your mum was such a poor example of a who a mother should be

Kids that wouldn't have happened without coitus, coitus between two adults. If you think it is easy to fend for yourself and your kids and take care of them at the same time, then you must be dumber than I thought undecided. If you are stupid not to realise that marriage is nothing but a social institution then I am going to ignore you henceforth.

If it is drama, then don't get married. Do the word a favour, don't have kids either. The world has enough stupid people to deal with, it will be depressing if we have more kids with stupi.d kids.

Gosh! You are dumb and stup.id!

Dont waste your words on @ipopalomo, people like that is why NL is so misogynist, Seun should do something about this cos Nigerian men are now exposing a lot of the ingrained chavinistic and anti- female tendencies which is disgraceful.
These are the men that will be crying out they cant find a wife. Who will marry them with that disgusting mentality and attitude. angry

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Culiarme(f): 10:52am On Nov 01, 2015
martineverest:
Sorry to say, Anne is a gold digger.... Ur then boyfriend--now ur husband-- impregnated 3 women and u still chose to stay. If he wasn't a celebrity or wasn't rich, would u ve stayed?
you do realize dat witout the fame and money dos oda women wont be der ryt,nd Annie wont av to deal wit d baby mama ish. Dnt jst look @ tinx frm one angle
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:

If you do not have anything reasonable to say, Keep quiet!

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by ibukunobi: 10:53am On Nov 01, 2015
Chanchit:
That's why its not good to judge, if a guy opens a thread that he's 24 and in love with a 15yrs old girl, na so nairalanders go begin match keypad kpakpakpa, sebi una see am now. For all the people quoting me on that 20yrs old that tried to sell her baby, this is another testimony, even if Annie and 2face did not tell us, I'm 80% sure lots of abortions must have gone down the drain, but they had the last laugh. So don't be quick to judge.
Disgusting talk.
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by talk2tosep(m): 10:54am On Nov 01, 2015
One sensible somebody today..
Chanchit:
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by talk2tosep(m): 10:55am On Nov 01, 2015
Another stupid quoting
ibukunobi:
Disgusting talk.
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Youngzedd(m): 10:56am On Nov 01, 2015
HerexG:
Looking beyond the materialistic factor in a man or lady is the key to a ever happy relationship
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 01, 2015
Philpham:

Dont waste your words on @ipopalomo, people like that is why NL is so misogynist, Seun should do something about this cos Nigerian men are now exposing a lot of the ingrained chavinistic and anti- female tendencies which is disgraceful.
These are the men that will be crying out they cant find a wife. Who will marry them with that disgusting mentality and attitude. angry

The only reason a woman would marry a loser like that fool would be for his money. He is not likeable nor smart what else is there to look forcheesy

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

The only reason a woman would marry a loser like that fool would be for his money. He is not likeable nor smart what else is there to look forcheesy

From his mentality and the way he talks he doesnt come off as someone that will even make enough money to feed himself, let alone maintain a woman. grin

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by noblegrex: 11:03am On Nov 01, 2015
48noble:
U v become twins
you've got ma eyes cos I guess u c what I saw,there's a striking resemblance and indeed they're meant for each other.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) / Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo / Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.