Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles (17785 Views)

AY's Brother, Yomi Casuals Swimming With Some Comedians (Photos) / Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) / Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles by nigeriantalent: 1:35pm On May 09, 2009
If you are an aspiring actor/model entertainer pls post your photo and profile here

Hello,

I've been looking around this forum and couldn't find a dedicated thread for up and coming entertainers to place their profiles. Most of the threads I saw were either for already made stars or had been hijacked by off topic posters.

The purpose of this thread is for the following classes of people to place their profile: Up and coming/aspiring/budding/amateur/semi-professional

Actors
Models
Singers
Dancers
Comedians
MCs
DJs
Corporate hospitality (Ushers)

And other forms of talent

How to post
Upload your photo and a brief description and your contact. I'll start off the thread with some of our agency's members profiles so anybody that needs to post can use them as examples. Hopefully, directors and event managers who need this talent would be able to find them via this page
Re: Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles by nigeriantalent: 1:44pm On May 09, 2009
Name: Chuka
Profile link: http://nigeriantalent.com/Chuka
About Me: 25 y/o Male from Lagos
Talents: Actor,Model

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles by nigeriantalent: 1:59pm On May 09, 2009
[Post deleted by poster]
Re: Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles by nigeriantalent: 2:01pm On May 09, 2009
Name: Abaloke
Profile link: http://nigeriantalent.com/Abaloke
About Me: 17 y/o Female from Lagos, Nigeria
Talents: Actor,Model,Singer,Dancer
Re: Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles by nigeriantalent: 2:04pm On May 09, 2009
Name: Emmanuel
Profile link: http://nigeriantalent.com/Emmanuel
About Me: 18 y/o Male from Lagos, Nigeria
Talents: Actor
Re: Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles by nigeriantalent: 2:07pm On May 09, 2009
Name: Goodness
Profile link: http://nigeriantalent.com/Goodness
About Me: 28 y/o Female from Port Harcourt, Nigeria flag
Re: Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles by nigeriantalent: 2:23pm On May 09, 2009
Name: Maureen
Profile link: http://nigeriantalent.com/Maureen
About Me: 22 y/o Female from Lagos, Nigeria
Talents: Actor,Singer
Re: Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles by nigeriantalent: 2:28pm On May 09, 2009
[Removed]
Re: Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 09, 2009
Which kind artitst these ones wan be? I am looking at those are supposed to be models: no shape, no sex appeal--- sad sad sad
Re: Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles by Tats(m): 3:03pm On May 09, 2009
Why is every one of them an actor? Is acting a common thing?
Re: Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles by sadboi: 3:24pm On May 09, 2009
michelin89:

Which kind artitst these ones wan be? I am looking at those are supposed to be models: no shape, no sex appeal--- sad sad sad

Definition of a Model: a person who poses for a photographer or painter or sculptor (sex appeal, shape )
Re: Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles by whitegal: 4:05pm On May 09, 2009
name: oluchi
about me: 21 y/o female fro kaduna nigeria
profile link: http:/nigeriatalent.com/oluchi
Re: Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles by fr07(m): 5:14pm On May 09, 2009
, ,,
Re: Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles by kstrika(m): 6:02pm On May 09, 2009
if i was to say, it is good for that,so that we musicians should know themselfs so we can meet some other time and talk, kenny strika.[i][/i]

Re: Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles by SamMilla1(m): 6:20pm On May 09, 2009
nigeriantalent:

Name: Sochi
Profile link: http://nigeriantalent.com/Sochi
About Me: 22 y/o Female from Port Harcourt, Nigeria flag

22 years huh! ?
Re: Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles by slimfine(f): 6:35pm On May 09, 2009
Sam Milla:

22 years huh! ?

I was thinking the same thing. I just didn't wanna be rude
Re: Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles by nigeriantalent: 7:26pm On May 09, 2009
Thank you all for your comments but with all due respect let's try not derail the purpose of this thread. The thread says "Upcoming", right? Just please give them a break! By the time dem don blow you'll remember you saw them first on Nairaland.

michelin89:

A model does not necessarily have to have "sex appeal" nor "shape".  And by the way we think she gat sexy eyes (plus u gat to see her full shape, really) - Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. She's also an extremely gifted actor too (honestly, you need to see this fire perform)

Tats:

Why is every one of them an actor? Is acting a common thing?

There are a whole lot of upcoming actors that you don't yet know about simply struggling to break out. We chose to put some actors first.

Sam Milla:

22 years huh! ?

Ssshhhhh  grin
Re: Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles by FLGators1: 10:27pm On May 09, 2009
What the mess?

Is this a joke? I know a few NLers who looks better than them.

Except for Maureen, she looks nice.

But wait oooooooooooo. . . .is the person in the pix below a woman or a man? undecided

[img]http://medecines.info/index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uYWlyYWxhbmQuY29tL2F0dGFjaG1lbnRzLzE0NTY5OV9Hb29kbmVzc19LYXR0ZXlfanBnMzg2ZDEyZDNhZGM5NjE5Nzg1YTIyMGE5YTI3ODViMjU%3D[/img]
Re: Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles by stormy98(f): 2:49pm On May 10, 2009
rosemary and maureen look good
Re: Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles by FLGators1: 10:13pm On May 10, 2009
rosemary and maureen look good
Maureen looks good.

But Rosemary does not have the shape.
No chest, no hips.
point fo rthe flat tummy.
But as a model in naija where curves rules, ehrrm for her, nah
Re: Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles by utotomi3(m): 3:10pm On May 11, 2009
What kind of models, actors, etc are these shocked shocked grin

They should forget about acting classes and take some exercise classes instead. grin
Re: Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles by BenHundred(m): 2:01am On May 12, 2009
Wannabes lol.
Re: Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles by utotomi3(m): 10:19am On May 12, 2009
@BenHundred,

I see that you are making your way to Abuja in 5 weeks time. If you have a h.a.c.k.e.d psp, lets exchange some games onto our memory cards with my laptop.

please reply, if you have a h.a.c.ked psp.
Re: Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles by BenHundred(m): 6:16pm On May 12, 2009
Im actually getting one for my little brother but i don't own one myself. Just a ps3, sorry.
Re: Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles by akinoluyem: 12:00am On May 13, 2009
Please learn Peachtree Accounting Software from Yemi the brilliant on 08038346962, 08025673759 or email him on oluakinadeyemi@gmail.com
Re: Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles by keji1: 1:52pm On May 15, 2009
HOTTEST SONG ON AIR,
Can any please send me profile of ds hottest guy ön radio. IB DOT.K he sang OMOTOLE. If possible,is phone no
Re: Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles by Owen2(m): 11:08pm On May 20, 2009
These actors don't look like people i'd like to see on T.V grin
Re: Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles by kattie101(f): 7:20pm On May 21, 2009
LMFAO, Am just dying of laugh. wat kind of pixs are dis.

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 21, 2009
*Owen*:

These actors don't look like people i'd like to see on T.V grin

kattie101:

LMFAO, Am just dying of laugh. wat kind of pixs are dis.

grin grin grin
Re: Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles by debosky(m): 7:26pm On May 21, 2009
Finally, I have scary images to use on my farm. No more need for scarecrows. grin
Re: Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles by dani1luv: 7:39pm On May 22, 2009
ROFLMAO grin grin grin

debosky you nor well
Re: Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles by Shentz(f): 8:06pm On May 26, 2009
Rah Talk about scary

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Sues AY And Davido Over Tax Evasion / 8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas / Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.