Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal (33715 Views)

Man Wraps His Baby Daughter In His Dreadlocks (Photos) / Father Impregnates Daughter In Nasarawa (Photo) / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by jerinapi1: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2015
gobe
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by jendhorlee(m): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2015
skibo...wait...are u kidding me? undecided
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by Okpueze1(m): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2015
The girl got what she deserved. It serves her right!

2 Likes

Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by KHAYGOLD(m): 8:44am On Nov 01, 2015
Godmother:
Hmmm, serious matter. Why did she take the blind man's money or raise her voice at him? And the man went too far slapping her too. Even if he cant see her condition, at least he must have been told about it.
Don't even try to give advice here. Have you forgotten you also took my N10,000 yesterday and prepared okro soup for me instead of pounded yam? Na play I dey play o.

2 Likes

Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by gretblue: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2015
Where was the old man son?
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by deltateam: 8:48am On Nov 01, 2015
cococandy:
Both of them are at fault.
I guess the girl wants to take advantage of his blindness and wayo him. Probably not the first time too.

The old man needs to be more pleasant toward the lady though. Some of these old people can be very belligerent especially when they are sick.

May more wisdom greater than Solomon's be your portion.
Its painful telling a blind man that he's blind.
Why preparae akamu for him when he asked for eba besides why steal from him?

What of the husband, why allow his pregnant wife to attend to the needs of his father?

Poo happens.
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:52am On Nov 01, 2015
she got what she deserve..she must bave been takin the man for granted..the man is handicapable

1 Like

Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by babygirlfl: 8:53am On Nov 01, 2015
They both suit each other.
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by deltateam: 8:54am On Nov 01, 2015
ibkgab001:
IGBO dey blind... I don't trust Igbo ooo this one wey dem like to chase widow up and down I guess she won top the pregnant girl and she no gree

I blame Oga Seun for not testing your sanity before granting you access to Nairaland.
Its not your fault.
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by cococandy(f): 8:56am On Nov 01, 2015
deltateam:

May more wisdom greater than Solomon's be your portion.

Its painful telling a blind man that he's blind.
Why preparae akamu for him when he asked for eba besides why steal from him?

What of the husband, why allow his pregnant wife to attend to the needs of his father?

Poo happens.
Amen @ bold
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by Topsonhandsome(m): 9:03am On Nov 01, 2015
Oh! Boy the fear of a blinds man SLAP na the begining of wisdom oooooooo.... I guess it is IFORUN not IFOJU the old man gave her.
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by seangy4konji: 9:12am On Nov 01, 2015
Happy Sunday nl
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by sexysensation: 9:14am On Nov 01, 2015
I knw dat area cos i schld in asaba... Very archaic set of pple.. Mtcheew
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by sisisioge: 9:18am On Nov 01, 2015
So why was police invited o? Orisirisi!
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by obailala(m): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2015
BLIND MAN'S SLAP SENDS PREGNANT LADY CRASHING TO THE GROUND!!! grin
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by andyanders: 9:33am On Nov 01, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
His untamed anger made him blind.

Wait o, where was his son?

You must be a stu..pid person for using that language on an old man who is 70 that his anger made him blind.I bet you will also go blind before 40 yrs.

She took his money and still insulted the old man at his age.
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:42am On Nov 01, 2015
andyanders:

You must be a stu..pid person for using that language on an old man who is 70 that his anger made him blind.I bet you will also go blind before 40 yrs.

She took his money and still insulted the old man at his age.

Your father n mother will go blind if they are alive, and if they are dead, they will still go blind in hell where they are. Idiat

What evidence does he have that she took the money?

How dare him slap a preggy?

Don't you know what he did is called violence against women?
Don't quote me or else
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by HrmOlolade(m): 9:47am On Nov 01, 2015
Shey na oruka abalaye he use slap her abi why fallen down grin

1 Like

Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by murtalaa(m): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2015
There is 1/1,000,000 chance that the blind man will hit the target. Do the math..
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by freecocoa(f): 10:02am On Nov 01, 2015
That's not nice of the man at all, it's not easy to cater to someone else, let alone when pregnant but that's no excuse to insult or rip the old man off,but this one there was need to be revived after the slap, is the man a retired welder? undecided
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by Passionate04040: 10:30am On Nov 01, 2015
That woman is a decent thief. 5000 for akamu,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by jyomite(m): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2015
sad Say GOD
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by sexyyoyo(m): 10:51am On Nov 01, 2015
Powerful hot slap. ;DPowerful hot slap.
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by Lobolintin(m): 10:51am On Nov 01, 2015
She lack manners ..

And after the baby the dude rather send her packing. ..

Someone blind gave you cash to prepare food for him,at least Minimise the cost of the soup so save some cash also,you still stole from him and Insult him..

I no pray make I see Wetin go make me and my family stay with my old peeps.......

Can make you wana kill your wife I swear..mannersless babes out there now
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by InHim4Him(m): 10:54am On Nov 01, 2015
CharleyCharley:
How is this our business?

The business is to give you some sense. My father told me that if you lack counsel, and hear someone being counselled, you will take the counsel, tie a rope to it and use it as a necklace.

1. This is a landlord, meaning, he made hay while the sun shone.

2. He expressed clearly his desire. That he is blind in his eyes does not mean he is blind in his mind. Eba and akamu don't look alike nor are they in the same class.

3. He is afather-in-law means he deserves and demands double respect for the man. If the man's wife was around, the girl's case would have been worse. The lady does not ordinarily respect her husband.

The old man's slap was a mercy slap. The lady should be grateful. Paul had so much in mind when he penned Ephesians 6:1-3.
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by byvan03: 11:00am On Nov 01, 2015
That old man needs his own wife, I wonder how the girl ended up with a man that lives with his Papi.

1 Like

Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by InHim4Him(m): 11:05am On Nov 01, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

Your father n mother will go blind if they are alive, and if they are dead, they will still go blind in hell where they are. Idiat

What evidence does he have that she took the money?

How dare him slap a preggy?

Don't you know what he did is called violence against women?
Don't quote me or else

Your signature says it all: DELUSION, DELUDED AND DELUSIONAL.
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by Rex123(m): 11:07am On Nov 01, 2015
ibkgab001:
IGBO dey blind... I don't trust Igbo ooo this one wey dem like to chase widow up and down I guess she won top the pregnant girl and she no gree

Baba! Why you daft like this sef? Did you read the topic? The world is full of morons!

1 Like

Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by dubemivan(m): 11:13am On Nov 01, 2015
Fake fake news everywhere!!! No one can differentiate again this days. Our Journelist have come of age naa... while imagine and print thrash just fill up paper and entice the mass to buy! I have no comment for this shit.... Just one of those fallacious print
Happy sunday Nairalanders!
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by L0rdTeekay(m): 11:16am On Nov 01, 2015
JustCurious:
Sorry that she got slapped and had to be revived... But, how could she have taken the old man's N5,000, only to prepare him 'akamu' ? #JustCurious

It would have been understandable had she prepared 'eba' with the said money. Now, she failed in both ways - No Eba and N5,000 missing.

She did provoke the man to anger.
She deserve 3 concecutive slaps... Is dt hw she disobeys her father? #ServesHerRight

1 Like

Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by L0rdTeekay(m): 11:21am On Nov 01, 2015
Rex123:

Baba! Why you daft like this sef? Did you read the topic? The world is full of morons!
Lwkmd grin
Rex123:

Lwkmd! Ds guys funny oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Brother In Law (sister's Husby) Is Becoming Too Rude For My Liking... / 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.