Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (807663 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TeenaMay(f): 7:30am On May 10, 2016
Thank you very much sis dazzle01
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TeenaMay(f): 7:34am On May 10, 2016
temi4fash:

First things first,

Nobody stumbles on these thread without a reason,

Father lord we want to thank you for the life of these sister that you have brought here to be among your people,

We want to thank you for your thought towards her are the thought of Good and not of evil to take her to the expected end, we thank you for your gifts and power which reigneth supreme in life

Father, I join myself to every other member of these thread to pray for these lady that the reason and the purpose you have brought her to these thread would manifest and every trouble she has brought here would receive permanent solution.

Thank you father because you have hear us..

In Jesus name I have prayed.

And the people of God say

AMEN.

Madam.

Welcome to our the fellowship of God people.
Thank you very much 4 ur warm welcome bro Temi4fash.Amen
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TeenaMay(f): 8:23am On May 10, 2016
nnamdiosu:

sweet heart first of all.....you're not gathering us with ur post.we are all here be is of everyone.
2. your journey to solution and deliverance can only begin when you forgive. if you don't, God won't forgive you and heal you from ur sins. let's start form there first. you ha e to let the pain and shame go. its well
Thanks bro i'll work on that by God's grace.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 8:55am On May 10, 2016
PRACTICING THE PRESENCE OF GOD.

Good morning brethren.
Am led to share this with you because, if we are not careful, we could be toiling so hard, but Christ may say to us, "I HAVE SOMEWHAT AGAINST YOU".

Revelation 2:2-6 I know your industry and activities, laborious toil and trouble, and your patient endurance, and how you cannot tolerate wicked [men] and have tested and critically appraised those who call [themselves] apostles (special messengers of Christ) and yet are not, and have found them to be impostors and liars.

I know you are enduring patiently and are bearing up for My name’s sake, and you have not fainted or become exhausted or grown weary.

But I have this [one charge to make] against you: that you have left (abandoned) the love that you had at first [you have deserted Me, your first love].

Remember then from what heights you have fallen. Repent (change the inner man to meet God’s will) and do the works you did previously [when first you knew the Lord], or else I will visit you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you change your mind and repent.

Yet you have this [in your favor and to your credit]: you hate the works of the Nicolaitans [what they are doing as corrupters of the people], which I Myself also detest.

Studying the above Scriptures last night, i was really cut through the heart and i had to ask the Holy spirit certain questions.

When you read through these verses you'll notice these words;
WORK
LABOUR
PATIENCE
CONSISTENCY (not fainting or despair)
TRUTH (testing all spirits by the word)
DILIGENCE(no compromise)

BUT;

THE LORD MAY HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST YOU!!!.

I asked myself this question; Lord, how can i work to advance your kingdom, Labour in prayer to see souls saved, be patient in tribulations, endure when am mocked, and despised, suffer hunger and lack, be consistent, not giving up even though everything around me seem like what i believe in is a lie, i hold unto the truth of the gospel, believing absolutely that what you say is the truth, be diligent to read and prepare myself against errors, i have not compromised my stand, YET YOU SAY, I HAVE LEFT MY FIRST LOVE?
This bothered me greatly.
What is my first love which i have abandoned?
How could i have left my first love when even you testified that i have done all these things?

He spoke and said; Watch a man fall in love with a woman. When both of them are in love, they become FRIENDS, THEY HAVE A RELATIONSHIP, SHARING THINGS TOGETHER. GIVING TO EACH OTHER BECAUSE DIRECTLY FROM THEIR HEARTS, THEY CARE. THEY ARE CAREFUL NOT TO DO THINGS TO HURT EACH OTHER, ENDURING AND PUTTING UP WITH THE EXCESSES OF EACH OTHER;

BUT
When they become use to each other, it becomes a DUTY. They still do all those things they did before, but as an act of duty no more LOVE.
Its you i want, not what you do, YOU.
The key to our relationship is not changing what you do, but changing your attitude towards doing it.
Don't do these because you feel you owe me, No you don't. you can decide not to do it, and i will be fine, If you want to do it then do it for your love for me.
I know your work, labour and Patience, i know all of that. You are very passionate when it has to to do with my name. Most times i deliberately hold back from you, but you are still doing these things dutifully.
Like a man with his wife, Activities have taken the place of community, (relationship, communication, connectivity) These were the things which held us together, now its just DUTY.
I don't want duty, i want YOU.
I created man for me to fellowship with, not for activities. Being active for me does not engender a good relationship.

Return back to when we use to sit and chat for hours, enjoying each others company, not looking at how much time has past.
Being in my presence doesnt really means taking a retreat, No. Being in my presence means practicing to take my presence with you everywhere you go, communicating with me in short conversational prayers, not necessarily long complex ones. when you eat, bath, work, buy and sell, every time, We use to have that.
In your prayer be sure not to assume you can bribe me, or bully me into doing your will, it wont happen. Ask honourably, remember i said to king Saul in 1st Sam 2:30, It is those who honour me, i will honour, not those who despises me.
Our long lasting relationship is making you take my presence for granted, don't do that. Keep being as sensitive, alert, careful as you used to be when we first met, take nothing for granted.
In everything which you do, both in the way you talk and in the way you do things, do as though you are doing them directly to me.
THIS IS THAT FIRST LOVE. RETURN TO ME.
I LOVE YOU.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Peritus(m): 10:34am On May 10, 2016
analice107:

Good morning brethren.
Am led to share this with you because, if we are not careful, we could be toiling so hard, but Christ may say to us, "I HAVE SOMEWHAT AGAINST YOU".

Revelation 2:2-6 I know your industry and activities, laborious toil and trouble, and your patient endurance, and how you cannot tolerate wicked [men] and have tested and critically appraised those who call [themselves] apostles (special messengers of Christ) and yet are not, and have found them to be impostors and liars.

I know you are enduring patiently and are bearing up for My name’s sake, and you have not fainted or become exhausted or grown weary.

But I have this [one charge to make] against you: that you have left (abandoned) the love that you had at first [you have deserted Me, your first love].

Remember then from what heights you have fallen. Repent (change the inner man to meet God’s will) and do the works you did previously [when first you knew the Lord], or else I will visit you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you change your mind and repent.

Yet you have this [in your favor and to your credit]: you hate the works of the Nicolaitans [what they are doing as corrupters of the people], which I Myself also detest.

Studying the above Scriptures last night, i was really cut through the heart and i had to ask the Holy spirit certain questions.

WORK
LABOUR
PATIENCE
DILIGENCE(no compromise)

BUT;

I asked myself this question; Lord, how can i work to advance your kingdom, Labour in prayer to see souls saved, be patient in tribulations, endure when am mocked, and despised, suffer hunger and lack, be consistent, not giving up even though everything around me seem like what i believe in is a lie, i hold unto the truth of the gospel, believing absolutely that what you say is the truth, be diligent to read and prepare myself against errors, i have not compromised my stand, YET YOU SAY, I HAVE LEFT MY FIRST LOVE?
How could i have left my first love when even you testified that i have done all these things?

He spoke and said; Watch a man fall in love with a woman. When both of them are in love, they become FRIENDS, THEY HAVE A RELATIONSHIP, SHARING THINGS TOGETHER. GIVING TO EACH OTHER BECAUSE DIRECTLY FROM THEIR HEARTS, THEY CARE. THEY ARE CAREFUL NOT TO DO THINGS TO HURT EACH OTHER, ENDURING AND PUTTING UP WITH THE EXCESSES OF EACH OTHER;

BUT
When they become use to each other, it becomes a DUTY. They still do all those things they did before, but as an act of duty no more LOVE.
The key to our relationship is not changing what you do, but changing your attitude towards doing it.
Don't do these because you feel you owe me, No you don't. you can decide not to do it, and i will be fine, If you want to do it then do it for your love for me.
I know your work, labour and Patience, i know all of that. You are very passionate when it has to to do with my name. Most times i deliberately hold back from you, but you are still doing these things dutifully.
Like a man with his wife, Activities have taken the place of community, (relationship, communication, connectivity) These were the things which held us together, now its just DUTY.
I created man for me to fellowship with, not for activities. Being active for me does not engender a good relationship.

Return back to when we use to sit and chat for hours, enjoying each others company, not looking at how much time has past.
Being in my presence doesnt really means taking a retreat, No. Being in my presence means practicing to take my presence with you everywhere you go, communicating with me in short conversational prayers, not necessarily long complex ones. when you eat, bath, work, buy and sell, every time, We use to have that.
In your prayer be sure not to assume you can bribe me, or bully me into doing your will, it wont happen. Ask honourably, remember i said to king Saul in 1st Sam 2:30, It is those who honour me, i will honour, not those who despises me.
Our long lasting relationship is making you take my presence for granted, don't do that. Keep being as sensitive, alert, careful as you used to be when we first met, take nothing for granted.
In everything which you do, both in the way you talk and in the way you do things, do as though you are doing them directly to me.
I LOVE YOU.
God bless you sis.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Leonstarter(f): 2:45pm On May 10, 2016
bronzegoddess:
why do atheists not attack the devil as well, why always God?

Great point made well! I believe most of these attacks are from those carrying demons (consciously and unconsciously). These demons treat them like vehicles, willing them on to disrupt Gods work. After all, a normal person, when something does not concern them leaves it alone, but infected humans feel driven to destroy Gods work. They instinctively never attack their master (satan), only God who their master opposes.

Ok, that being said, I just want to say I have been reading this thread for a few days, and it has been a God sent. I have many stories to share, but I will bide my time for now. Keep up the great work, the truth will continue to set us free.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Leonstarter(f): 4:37pm On May 10, 2016
bronzegoddess:

But u talk about colours when describing demons-black,red. But when it comes to d angels, it don't matter? So d angels are caucasian but d demons are black, africans? Hmmm ok ooo

There was a time one of my siblings (sister) got involved with a boy whose father was a very high occultist. She was so determined to be with this boy that she packed her things and moved in with him and his family. And nothing my mother said could convince her to change her mind, she was "in love" and she had to follow her heart. The thing is, her arrival in the house was not welcomed. The boys father did not want my sister dating his son, in fact he had such a great hatred for my sister, that he did not hide his feelings from her. He claimed she was mami wata and was charming his son and stealing his blessings (we later found this to be true but that is another story). Despite all this my sister stayed on

I have always had the ability of visions. And often I would call my sister to tell her not to eat food since I would see the father adding something to it. She would take my advice and not eat, but no matter what I said she refused to leave their house. One night, after a long and tiring day I had a dream. In this dream I was downstairs in my house looking through the window. I was not close to the window, just near enough to see through it. Outside on the street were men in black robes, all their hoods were pulled down so I could not see their faces, however I could hear them discussing something among themselves. They were talking about how they would enter my family home, but none of them were sure how they would go about it. Suddenly one member said "we should leave this family alone, we have no right to harm them" immediately one of them pointed a finger and in a cloud of dirty smoke that member was no more.

In the dream, my mum and my two sisters (including the one living with the boy) were busy in the kitchen. I cried out to them to start running up the stairs away from these hooded men, because I could see it was a matter of time before they entered the house. We all ran uptairs, my siblings went to different bedrooms, I went to my own bedroom. When I got there I realised I had effectively trapped myself, so I began to crawl out the window. All this time I was screaming "help, help, somebody help us!". I got onto the roof, still screaming, and it was there that I saw the most handsome, tall, beautiful men I have ever seen. They were ebony skinned and regal looking and kept smiling. They had a peace about them I cannot describe. They looked upon me and said "It is well sister"

I awoke that morning, knowing my family had been under great dark attack that night and the angels of the Lord had stopped it. I will be honest and say I did not cry on Jesus at the time, since I did not know him the way I know him now, yet the Lord still heard my plea and sent his messengers to help us. For that I am truly humbled and grateful.

Shortly after that the boy and my sister broke up. I also want to add that the boys occultist father is now dead.

I say all this to let you know that angels can come in many forms. We as humans are preoccupied with the human form/colour - they are not.
CharlyG1 said it very well when he said that demons pretty much look he way they are depcted in Hollywood because most of the people who produce these films already have had close encounters with them, so they know. So yes, we should not use human minds to make sense of spiritual things, Angels come in all forms. The only thing I have found they tend to have in common is height, they are tall - in fact very tall.

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by esosuo: 5:30pm On May 10, 2016

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 10, 2016
TeenaMay:
Thank you very much sis dazzle01

Uwc dear...

#stay strong
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 6:07pm On May 10, 2016
Peritus:
God bless you sis.
Thank you brother. God bless us.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:32pm On May 10, 2016
Leonstarter:

There was a time one of my siblings (sister) got involved with a boy whose father was a very high occultist. She was so determined to be with this boy that she packed her things and moved in with him and his family. And nothing my mother said could convince her to change her mind, she was "in love" and she had to follow her heart. The thing is, her arrival in the house was not welcomed. The boys father did not want my sister dating his son, in fact he had such a great hatred for my sister, that he did not hide his feelings from her. He claimed she was mami wata and was charming his son and stealing his blessings (we later found this to be true but that is another story). Despite all this my sister stayed on

I have always had the ability of visions. And often I would call my sister to tell her not to eat food since I would see the father adding something to it. She would take my advice and not eat, but no matter what I said she refused to leave their house. One night, after a long and tiring day I had a dream. In this dream I was downstairs in my house looking through the window. I was not close to the window, just near enough to see through it. Outside on the street were men in black robes, all their hoods were pulled down so I could not see their faces, however I could hear them discussing something among themselves. They were talking about how they would enter my family home, but none of them were sure how they would go about it. Suddenly one member said "we should leave this family alone, we have no right to harm them" immediately one of them pointed a finger and in a cloud of dirty smoke that member was no more.

In the dream, my mum and my two sisters (including the one living with the boy) were busy in the kitchen. I cried out to them to start running up the stairs away from these hooded men, because I could see it was a matter of time before they entered the house. We all ran uptairs, my siblings went to different bedrooms, I went to my own bedroom. When I got there I realised I had effectively trapped myself, so I began to crawl out the window. All this time I was screaming "help, help, somebody help us!". I got onto the roof, still screaming, and it was there that I saw the most handsome, tall, beautiful men I have ever seen. They were ebony skinned and regal looking and kept smiling. They had a peace about them I cannot describe. They looked upon me and said "It is well sister"

I awoke that morning, knowing my family had been under great dark attack that night and the angels of the Lord had stopped it. I will be honest and say I did not cry on Jesus at the time, since I did not know him the way I know him now, yet the Lord still heard my plea and sent his messengers to help us. For that I am truly humbled and grateful.

Shortly after that the boy and my sister broke up. I also want to add that the boys occultist father is now dead.

I say all this to let you know that angels can come in many forms. We as humans are preoccupied with the human form/colour - they are not.
CharlyG1 said it very well when he said that demons pretty much look he way they are depcted in Hollywood because most of the people who produce these films already have had close encounters with them, so they know. So yes, we should not use human minds to make sense of spiritual things, Angels come in all forms. The only thing I have found they tend to have in common is height, they are tall - in fact very tall.

Well done Leonstarter.. I have been blessed by your post. I thank God for your life and for bringing you to this thread. It's amazing how God directs our lives when we submit ourselves willingly to Him.
You're on point.

May God continue to increase you in His divine wisdom and revelation in Jesus Name..

@Analice.. Beautiful piece dear. God bless you real good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 7:15pm On May 10, 2016
Leonstarter:

Great point made well! I believe most of these attacks are from those carrying demons (consciously and unconsciously). These demons treat them like vehicles, willing them on to disrupt Gods work. After all, a normal person, when something does not concern them leaves it alone, but infected humans feel driven to destroy Gods work. They instinctively never attack their master (satan), only God who their master opposes.

Ok, that being said, I just want to say I have been reading this thread for a few days, and it has been a God sent. I have many stories to share, but I will bide my time for now. Keep up the great work, the truth will continue to set us free.
you are most welcome....
we await your testimonies also.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 7:25pm On May 10, 2016
CharlyG1:

Well done Leonstarter.. I have been blessed by your post. I thank God for your life and for bringing you to this thread. It's amazing how God directs our lives when we submit ourselves willingly to Him.
You're on point.

May God continue to increase you in His divine wisdom and revelation in Jesus Name..

Thank you sir
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 10, 2016
Leonstarter:

How did you find out yur sister was mami water?

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 8:38pm On May 10, 2016
God bless you Analice107, your piece is purposes redefined and mindset correction. Most time we tend to believed that our service, what we do for Christ matter most. Its not totally our fault, its the way we are brought up. The idea goto church, goto church, instead of Knowing God experientially.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Cherlene(f): 8:58pm On May 10, 2016
esosuo:
Nice work going on here , cherlene I was here grin

Good evening

Yey, thanks to our Lord and Saviour.
Be inspired and revived by this THREAD.

I am STILL READING my way through.

Cherlene

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by esosuo: 9:04pm On May 10, 2016
Cherlene:

Good evening

Yey, thanks to our Lord and Saviour.
Be inspired and revived by this THREAD.

I am STILL READING my way through.

Cherlene
Ok oh ,happy reading

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 9:08pm On May 10, 2016
Brothers and Sisters Did You remember to celebrate Christmas and Easter?
If your answer YES you must share this.

The Passover Feast is celebrated 50 Days after easter, the passover day is so important to us Christian in the sense that it was the days of Pentecost: the day of power, when the Disciples received The Holy Ghost Baptism.

But unfortunately we forgot such important day. To cut the story short, this coming Sunday is the 50th day after Easter, May 15, 2016.

Have you received the Holy Ghost since you believed?

This coming Sunday, lets wait on the Lord.
#goodmuyis

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by innason(m): 2:36am On May 11, 2016
please guys I need your advise. My parents died last year in a way that was spiritually suspicious. Since then I had been observing some spiritual attacks in my finances and career. I started praying, fasting and doing mid night prayers. raising altar sacrifice on monthly basis. Of recent I started noticing that I spirit travel. On one of the episode I traveled to my village (it was more real) and summoned my aunty who it had earlier been revealed to me as a witch to loose some thing I was not so sure. Though we were standing in front of my house I was not so sure of what I was telling her to loose. She replied that my word MAY not be enough to make her loose the stuff and told me that my sister also was also shooting her arrows. To that reply I became worked up warning her of some thing when suddenly my spirit was taking back to my body and I woke up. Since that day I have not really understood the whole episode until recently when I got this thought that the lady might have tied my parents grave which are in front of my compound. please I need advice on what to do since a man of God told me that I required a higher anointing. Also I remember dreaming of my mum pleading with me on some thing before that episode. Also help how I can make my dreams clearer and remember then regularly. Thank you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by yummy76: 3:36am On May 11, 2016
analice107:

Good morning brethren.

WORK
LABOUR
PATIENCE
DILIGENCE(no compromise)

BUT;

BUT

I LOVE YOU.
Wao Greatly blessed by the post, thanks my sister
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 6:00am On May 11, 2016
GoodMuyis:
God bless you Analice107, your piece is purposes redefined and mindset correction. Most time we tend to believed that our service, what we do for Christ matter most. Its not totally our fault, its the way we are brought up. The idea goto church, goto church, instead of Knowing God experientially.
God bless you brother Goodmuyis. Going to church is not bad, but it shouldn't be done as a duty we owe God. We should go to church because we love Him.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 8:37am On May 11, 2016
Leonstarter:

Thank you soo much for this post, its an eye opener and I am blessed with it however I wish to add that not all angels come in form of a "TALL" man/person as some are also short and this is based on a personal experience which I wish to share. Just as you have said, they come in All forms. I decided to share this coz as I was working to work this morning, I saw a tall man and I was like " that man could be an Angel ooo" but change my thoughts immediately so it dropped in my mind to share this so we don't start looking for tall angels up and down. Lol

Sometimes between august and october 2014, can't really remember. I was soo frustrated, down and confused because as I testified in my earlier post, I was born in a muslim home and those periods were times I was facing serious persecutions based on my conversion to Christianity, coupled with the fact that I had no job, no money, no focus and it weighed me down seriously that I wanted God to just do something to get me out of all the ordeals.

So I engaged in a 3days fasting and prayer but decided to stay in church to be able to focus more. What I did was to leave the house around 7 in the morning after morning prayer at home to the church, pray at the hours of prayer which is 9am, 12pm and 3pm, then go back home around 4 to finish the prayer at home by 6pm. I engaged in serious and fervent prayer praying with 50 psalms in a day so what I basically do is read a psalm, use the content of the psalm to pray, then when its 9am, I pray concerning what I want, when am done I continue with the reading and praying of each psalms till then next hour of prayer and that I did for 3days, praying 50psalm each day. Because of what I was facing and the promises of God I read in the bible, my request was for God to provide money, infact a lot so that I can prove to my family that indeed Jesus is Lord. "My intentions then was actually for selfish reasons as my mind and heart was still not that right with God.

On the last(3rd) day of prayer, between 12pm and 3pm "can't really remember the time", I decided to go outside the church to just look around and rest my mind a bit. At that same minute I got outside, an old" not very old" short male between 5'4 and 5'8 wearing an dirty oversized shirt with trouser that didn't even get to the ankle, big tie,ugly shoe and he carried a big bag like a laptop bag walked in the church compound. He looks like those who usually go around to collect contributions" ajo in yoruba" mostly for market people. Infact poverty was written all over him.

He walked in and asked a woman he saw for the pastor of the church so the woman told him to wait to call him and she walked to the pastors house beside the church " the pastor leaves right there in church"

While she was gone, there was a long bench at the front of the church so the man walked to the bench and lay down there "not sit oooo, he dropped his bag and lay on the bench as someone that wants to sleep". Because at that time, God was still working in me, my attitude, my character, re-moulding and renewing my mind to be like Christ. Immediately I saw him do that,with the fact that he was poor and dirty, he irritated me sooo much that I felt so much hatred against me, I was so angry and mad that if not for the fact that he was old, I would have shouted on him to stand up or even spank him.

You know what he did afterwards, he stood up from the bench, carried his back and walked out of the church without waiting for the pastor. As I was wondering where he was going, the Holy Spirit spoke, it was a still small voice within but was very loud for me to hear "that was the first time I heard the Holy Spirit spoke" and he said THAT MAN IS AN ANGEL AND HE CAME TO TEST YOU CONCERNING YOUR REQUEST IF YOUR HEART IS RIGHT TO HAVE YOUR REQUEST NOW.

Immediately I heard I wanted to run after the man but when I got outside the church I still saw him walking but was already far, after some few steps I stopped and was soo sad. First I knew that I failed the test already but that didn't really bother, what bothers me was the reason behind my failure and with that I knew in my heart I have serious work to do with my mind. My life changed from that period as from that moment, I started obeying the voice of the Holy Spirit and follow his leading. When I do something wrong and the Holy Spirit corrects me, I adhere straight without thinking. That is how God changed me from who I was in the world to a new creation in Christ that everyone around noticed that change, it seems to be sooo obvious and people were surprised especially my family. Infact the persecutions from my family stopped majority because of that change.

So the reason for all this is just to add that angels do come in different forms and not just in tall form and the bible says in
hebrew 13:2
Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it

The forms of angels as man is not specified in the bible, the bible only says STRANGERS which means angels could come in any form. So we should generally be nice to people around us and try to give alms and help people as much as we can both with the word and financially.

Remember the first and second major commandment. Love your God with all your heart, mind and soul and with everything. And the second which is to Love our neighbours just as we love ourselves.

Shalom

11 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:39am On May 11, 2016
stardragon:
i dreamt where i was given a vry big ripe mango in the dream yesterday night, what does that mean??
@CharlyG1, am still expecting ur explanation
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Leonstarter(f): 9:49am On May 11, 2016
JMG1:

Thank you soo much for this post, its an eye opener and I am blessed with it however I wish to add that not all angels come in form of a "TALL" man/person as some are also short and this is based on a personal experience which I wish to share. Just as you have said, they come in All forms. I decided to share this coz as I was working to work this morning, I saw a tall man and I was like " that man could be an Angel ooo" but change my thoughts immediately so it dropped in my mind to share this so we don't start looking for tall angels up and down. Lol

Sometimes between august and october 2014, can't really remember. I was soo frustrated, down and confused because as I testified in my earlier post, I was born in a muslim home and those periods were times I was facing serious persecutions based on my conversion to Christianity, coupled with the fact that I had no job, no money, no focus and it weighed me down seriously that I wanted God to just do something to get me out of all the ordeals.

So I engaged in a 3days fasting and prayer but decided to stay in church to be able to focus more. What I did was to leave the house around 7 in the morning after morning prayer at home to the church, pray at the hours of prayer which is 9am, 12pm and 3pm, then go back home around 4 to finish the prayer at home by 6pm. I engaged in serious and fervent prayer praying with 50 psalms in a day so what I basically do is read a psalm, use the content of the psalm to pray, then when its 9am, I pray concerning what I want, when am done I continue with the reading and praying of each psalms till then next hour of prayer and that I did for 3days, praying 50psalm each day. Because of what I was facing and the promises of God I read in the bible, my request was for God to provide money, infact a lot so that I can prove to my family that indeed Jesus is Lord. "My intentions then was actually for selfish reasons as my mind and heart was still not that right with God.

On the last(3rd) day of prayer, between 12pm and 3pm "can't really remember the time", I decided to go outside the church to just look around and rest my mind a bit. At that same minute I got outside, an old" not very old" short male between 5'4 and 5'8 wearing an dirty oversized shirt with trouser that didn't even get to the ankle, big tie,ugly shoe and he carried a big bag like a laptop bag walked in the church compound. He looks like those who usually go around to collect contributions" ajo in yoruba" mostly for market people. Infact poverty was written all over him.

He walked in and asked a woman he saw for the pastor of the church so the woman told him to wait to call him and she walked to the pastors house beside the church " the pastor leaves right there in church"

While she was gone, there was a long bench at the front of the church so the man walked to the bench and lay down there "not sit oooo, he dropped his bag and lay on the bench as someone that wants to sleep". Because at that time, God was still working in me, my attitude, my character, re-moulding and renewing my mind to be like Christ. Immediately I saw him do that,with the fact that he was poor and dirty, he irritated me sooo much that I felt so much hatred against me, I was so angry and mad that if not for the fact that he was old, I would have shouted on him to stand up or even spank him.

You know what he did afterwards, he stood up from the bench, carried his back and walked out of the church without waiting for the pastor. As I was wondering where he was going, the Holy Spirit spoke, it was a still small voice within but was very loud for me to hear "that was the first time I heard the Holy Spirit spoke" and he said THAT MAN IS AN ANGEL AND HE CAME TO TEST YOU CONCERNING YOUR REQUEST IF YOUR HEART IS RIGHT TO HAVE YOUR REQUEST NOW.

Immediately I heard I wanted to run after the man but when I got outside the church I still saw him walking but was already far, after some few steps I stopped and was soo sad. First I knew that I failed the test already but that didn't really bother, what bothers me was the reason behind my failure and with that I knew in my heart I have serious work to do with my mind. My life changed from that period as from that moment, I started obeying the voice of the Holy Spirit and follow his leading. When I do something wrong and the Holy Spirit corrects me, I adhere straight without thinking. That is how God changed me from who I was in the world to a new creation in Christ that everyone around noticed that change, it seems to be sooo obvious and people were surprised especially my family. Infact the persecutions from my family stopped majority because of that change.

So the reason for all this is just to add that angels do come in different forms and not just in tall form and the bible says in
hebrew 13:2
Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it

The forms of angels as man is not specified in the bible, the bible only says STRANGERS which means angels could come in any form. So we should generally be nice to people around us and try to give alms and help people as much as we can both with the word and financially.

Remember the first and second major commandment. Love your God with all your heart, mind and soul and with everything. And the second which is to Love our neighbours just as we love ourselves.

Shalom

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful encounter with an angel, it has been a blessing to me also. This is the great thing about this thread, we are all learning from each other. When I said Angels tend to be tall, I was speaking of my own personal encounters with them in dream, but as we both stated they come in all forms. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Leonstarter(f): 10:50am On May 11, 2016
CharlyG1:

You're on point.

Thank you CharlyG1 and may God continue to rain down blessings upon you. I do not know how I found this thread it must be God directed) but yours were one of the first posts I read, and continued to read, and as I did I exhaled with relief because I could see there were others that understood. I was reluctant to put up my story because of the spiritual battle my family and me have been going through (even still). It has been hard to share and to trust, but I heard a voice encouraging me to do so, so I did. After all, I have gained wisdom and strength from others posts here, so if I can contribute just a little I am happy to do so.

I do have a question regarding astral attacks namely from one of my sisters. For years she admitted to astral traveling frm her body and going to different places. Me and my younger sister didn't think anything of it, and dismised it a little, although we would often recall her in our dreams, sometimes just watching us from a dark corner. One day she came to me in dream and said "I'm going to a job interview, I want what you have, give it to me" I said "No, it's mine and you can't have it" I knew in the dream that I had stopped her doing something she had always done, which was taking. After that when she came to my dreams there would be an attack.

This has been raging for years against me and my younger siblings, and it stops for a little while only to start up again. Sometimes she comes as herself, a snake, a dog in fact all kinds of things. I have even seen her transform into a huge mermaid, and drag me into murky green water. My other younger sister has experienced similar attacks, to such a degree that it almost made her lose her mind. She is not completly with Christ, which I think doesn't help. Last year, after more attacks than I care to remember, I started having dreams where I was being told to distance myself from this sister. They said; "while she may be family in blood, she is not family in spirit". These warning dreams continued, yet I found it hard to do what they asked, after all removing a family member from your life is not easy. Still, I eventually listened and did what I had been told in dream. Before I removed myself from my sisters life, I asked her if she still soul traveled, although I already knew the answer. She became irritated and clammed up refusing to discuss the matter. This was followed by anther dream attack. I had my answer.

It was early last year that I fully gave my life to Christ. The only soultion I have now is prayer, I know I am becoming stronger in spirit because of this. I still see her in dream, but the attacks are not as frequent. My main irritation is that she is still able to pollute my dreams at all. Your suggestions on this matter would be much appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 1:43pm On May 11, 2016
6. Demons, Angels and Children
The village witch, whether the old woman that has refused to die, a well-known wicked woman, the woman who has been rumoured to have killed her husband, the village aunt who left her husband house and relocated to your family house, your Dad’s village sister who doesn’t wish him well, your nosy Landlord’s wife, the woman down your street etc, whichever and whoever it is, we all have one village witch or if not so termed a WITCH in our lives.

I used to have these neighbours; a young couple some years ago when I was a student who used to attend a local branch of a well-known Christian ministry (which I won’t mention). It so happened that our Landlord, a rather difficult man was giving us some troubles about some not so relevant domestic duties at this particular time.

I remember this evening the Landlord summoned us all to a meeting where he lambasted this couple for not taking care of the weeds which had grown substantially at the back of their window. The following day, I woke from my bed with a jump off my bed as the sudden and loud shout of DIE DIE!!!! rented the peaceful air at about 5:30 in the morning; the young couple were praying. I laid down on my bed to listen (since they were praying very loudly) to the points of their prayers and I heard something like

Husband (leading the prayer): anybody disturbing our peace and doesn’t want us to live in peace
Wife: What are you waiting foooor!!!!?
Husband and Wife (in unison): Die!!!!

Husband: everyone trying to torment our life, every difficult person the devil as sent to mount pressures on us
Wife: Oyaaaa!!!!, you and your children
Husband and Wife (in unison): Die!!!! Die!!!! Die!!!! Die!!!

It is pertinent to say after a week of this prayers, the Landlord (whose window is adjacent this couple’s entrance door) became a nicer man to all of us in the compound and the early morning prayer stopped soon after our Landlord unexpected conversion.

The approach employed by my former neighbours to handle our errant Landlord is quite common among folks praying against the village witch in their life, however in more than 90% (of the ones I have the knowledge of), the result isn’t spectacular nor immediate as theirs’.

To be continued

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 11, 2016
@CharlyG1
@temi4fash

I just spoke to my elderly friend. Just now smiley

The conversation was something like this

Both: (greetings)
Me: Am not buying today
Her : (stories about our last meeting. . And how she took medicine) God is great...
Me : This is not right. We are different people who just met. You should not be coming here
Her: You are my child
Me: I just met you, I don't know enough about you for us to visit each other and pray
Her: Ok. (signals she has understood ). ( no words)
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2016
Muafrika2:
@CharlyG1
@temi4fash

I just spoke to my elderly friend. Just now smiley

The conversation was something like this

Both: (greetings)
Me: Am not buying today
Her : (stories about our last meeting. . And how she took medicine) God is great...
Me : This is not right. We are different people who just met. You should not be coming here
Her: You are my child
Me: I just met you, I don't know enough about you for us to visit each other and pray
Her: Ok. (signals she has understood ). ( no words)

pls expanitate more. is this that elderly woman that sells firewood?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 11, 2016
nnamdiosu:

pls expanitate more. is this that elderly woman that sells firewood?
Yeah.

She had come again today.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 6:22pm On May 11, 2016
Muafrika2:

Yeah.

She had come again today.

Hmmmmm . but does she do anything that makes u sin against God. or maybe she is just lonely and needs company? is she a Christian? one way to know if she is with a good intention. pray and ask God to reveal to u. then try talk bible and Christian stuffs. if she turns the topic around maybe.....but Pls without tangible proof don't drive her off. its well
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:10pm On May 11, 2016
stardragon:

@CharlyG1, am still expecting ur explanation

cheesy
It signifies a blessing that has been delivered to you.. It means 'Your time has come'.. (Maybe you've been expecting a particular thing to happen in your life). Expect something really good to happen soon.

God bless you smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:42pm On May 11, 2016
Leonstarter:

Thank you CharlyG1 and may God continue to rain down blessings upon you. I do not know how I found this thread it must be God directed) but yours were one of the first posts I read, and continued to read, and as I did I exhaled with relief because I could see there were others that understood. I was reluctant to put up my story because of the spiritual battle my family and me have been going through (even still). It has been hard to share and to trust, but I heard a voice encouraging me to do so, so I did. After all, I have gained wisdom and strength from others posts here, so if I can contribute just a little I am happy to do so.

I do have a question regarding astral attacks namely from one of my sisters. For years she admitted to astral traveling frm her body and going to different places. Me and my younger sister didn't think anything of it, and dismised it a little, although we would often recall her in our dreams, sometimes just watching us from a dark corner. One day she came to me in dream and said "I'm going to a job interview, I want what you have, give it to me" I said "No, it's mine and you can't have it" I knew in the dream that I had stopped her doing something she had always done, which was taking. After that when she came to my dreams there would be an attack.

This has been raging for years against me and my younger siblings, and it stops for a little while only to start up again. Sometimes she comes as herself, a snake, a dog in fact all kinds of things. I have even seen her transform into a huge mermaid, and drag me into murky green water. My other younger sister has experienced similar attacks, to such a degree that it almost made her lose her mind. She is not completly with Christ, which I think doesn't help. Last year, after more attacks than I care to remember, I started having dreams where I was being told to distance myself from this sister. They said; "while she may be family in blood, she is not family in spirit". These warning dreams continued, yet I found it hard to do what they asked, after all removing a family member from your life is not easy. Still, I eventually listened and did what I had been told in dream. Before I removed myself from my sisters life, I asked her if she still soul traveled, although I already knew the answer. She became irritated and clammed up refusing to discuss the matter. This was followed by anther dream attack. I had my answer.

It was early last year that I fully gave my life to Christ. The only soultion I have now is prayer, I know I am becoming stronger in spirit because of this. I still see her in dream, but the attacks are not as frequent. My main irritation is that she is still able to pollute my dreams at all. Your suggestions on this matter would be much appreciated.

God bless you too dear smiley

Concerning your sister, I've said it here before that astral travel is demonic. It opens up doors for demons to invade a person's mind. When this act is done repeatedly, demons will have a legal right to not just invade the mind of the person but also the body as well.

When this happens, the person becomes demon possessed. If your sister is conscious of what is happening to her, then I'm afraid she is legally possessed by demons and this has become a witchcraft act.

When there is a witch in a family, the first plan is usually to initiate other family members into witchcraft. If this doesn't work out as planned, attacks will be carried out on some of the members of the family, usually an attack on the soul, spirit and body. It is demon influenced. Attacks start on the strongest because they are threats to the workings of the demons, attacks will take place on the others through mind manipulation, bad dreams, night attacks that result in witchcraft marks/scratches, depression etc.

The demon inside of a witch aggravates the witch with so much hatred even against family members.

Now back to you..

It is good to keep some distance away from your sister at this moment. But it is mandatory you put her in serious prayers. She needs deliverance. It is demons that have possessed her that make her do what she does.

* Do not develop any hatred towards her. Instead you must show her love(by putting her in prayers) and if I were you I would go on some days fasting for God to deliver her.

* Also, you can speak to your head pastor in your church, perhaps there could be a way to invite your sister for a deliverance session.

* If you develop hatred for your sister, the demons manipulating her would only smile knowing well that if someone like you (a family member) can hate your sister, then it would be very difficult for someone else to show love in their heart to pray for her and set her free.

When demons attack in a family, they usually first attack the ones who are highly sensitive to the things of the Spirit. You may not know how strong you are spiritually, but trust me you are strong for God is with you.. Your sister(the demons) attack you because they know you'll be instrumental to your sister's deliverance.

Think on it.

I am happy you are getting stronger in spirit. Your dreams will not be polluted anymore if you continue saying strong words of prayer before you sleep.
Always use the blood of Jesus in your prayers and you can as well take a bottle of anointing oil, pray on it using the Name and Blood of Jesus, then sprinkle some of it around your bedside and window.

The demons in your sister are trying to manipulate your mind. You may keep some distance away from her physically but more importantly, keep your distance close to her spiritually by speaking fire prayers unto God that will anger God to rip apart those demons away from her.

Please feel free to share with us on how you progress on this from time to time.

God is with you. God bless you dear smiley

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 222
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.