Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (810205 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 23, 2016
To all you who claim you fight battles with demons every night and claims you have spiritual gifts like oyeludef ,anas09 ,superior1 etc
If you know in ur heart that you are truly serving a living God that answers prayers,the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob pls kindly ask that God to reveal the truth Abt Celestial church to you

Don't join them to insult a church becos someone said something Abt something

Remember what James 1:19 says
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:44pm On May 23, 2016
kallmemrB:
am a proud celestial .am really glad i am.its the only church I can proudly say as it's foundation on Jesus Christ...it's the last boat of Salvation

If you are truly sure u have spiritual gifts and also sure God speaks to you then go ahead and ask Abt celestial church from God but if ur faith it's all hoax then ur on ur own
Hahahahahahahaha. I know what God will tell me. He will definitely tell me He lives in the Atlantic Ocean where you go to do your sacrifices. Yea, all those animals you sacrifice they are for Him. He will indeed confirm that all those Angels you worship, He indeed commanded you to. The women you bath by any water body, naked in the middle of the nights, are all His instructions. Yea right.
You know what? You win, you are the true Christian.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by WhoDeyThere(m): 11:06pm On May 23, 2016
God bless you all. May God help us through all our spiritual endaevours, as we seek Him in truth and in spirit.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 23, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahaha. I know what God will tell me. He will definitely tell me He lives in the Atlantic Ocean where you go to do your sacrifices. Yea, all those animals you sacrifice they are for Him. He will indeed confirm that all those Angels you worship, He indeed commanded you to. The women you bath by any water body, naked in the middle of the nights, are all His instructions. Yea right.
You know what? You win, you are the true Christian.
Jesus wept for ur disappointing act,he's ashame of u
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 11:26pm On May 23, 2016
Their is noting wrong with any church be it celestial, c&s, deeper life, redeem, mfm, Orthodox, Pentecostal, but what is wrong is our conduct, guise in worship God. mixing God with something else is wrong. the best thing is to come our from among them, and be separate, sanctified to the Lord.

Denominations are division

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 11:34pm On May 23, 2016
kallmemrB:

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. Hosea 5:6

Firstly some of you are hypocrites,you are christains to be ashamed of,look at all ur quotes abt a church you have no knowledge about .....Firstly ask yourself is that a good way to represent Christ?

Secondly i understand that most of you lack the understanding of the Holy spirit and how angels truely work but coming online and talking trash abt Gods people will warrant Gods wrath on u....because CharlyG said what his not sure of,must anas be also ignorant enough to join him on that same path. .

been stubborn or doing oversabi won't make God come closer to you,when ur mates are busy enjoying Gods blessing you will be there fighting Demons you self created into ur lives.. ..i pray none of u should actually witness what spiritual attack really is....no matter how well u can type on Nairaland it wont help you

pls and pls kindly be reasonable enough to detach urselves from calling Gods church names ....if you insist the Angels God attach to the church will locate and prove Gods willing power to you

I just saw this addition you made....oh was it you sending me your ogun-orun (demons) to prove your points this evening?....ahaha, you are big time joker o if that was you...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 11:36pm On May 23, 2016
oduduosu666:

What is that problem that always make you have sleepless night
RELATIONSHIP problem,MONEY problem,COURT case,HEALTH
problems
BUSINESS Failure,SPELL Problem,YOU need COMMANDING Ring/
tone,YOU need Promotion in Job,.........ETC
Call me today and I will tell you how to end the problem in just
3days
Call +2347036011556
Whatsap +2348064116687

Free of Charge?, this a wrong place to advertise your product
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 11:42pm On May 23, 2016
oduduosu666:

What is that problem that always make you have sleepless night
RELATIONSHIP problem,MONEY problem,COURT case,HEALTH
problems
BUSINESS Failure,SPELL Problem,YOU need COMMANDING Ring/
tone,YOU need Promotion in Job,.........ETC
Call me today and I will tell you how to end the problem in just
3days
Call +2347036011556
Whatsap +2348064116687

Do you have SALVATION portion, SANCTIFICATION ring, EVANGELISM shoe, FAITH waist band...
if you dont have the above....

GERARA-HERE men, you selling poo
we HERE dont take poo for food, we are not dog

BUT SERIOUSLY, JOKE APART YOU NEED JESUS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 12:28am On May 24, 2016
katyamizotta:
Hello guys, I am glad to have come across this thread: it's a beautiful one.

I got born again in 1993 while in secondary school. I loved God however my relationship with Him was one of the girl who kept on toasting the guy, who wouldn't spare her a glance year after year. (in this case I was the girl and God was the guy)
I was always in church, fellowship or on my way to church/fellowship
After many years without success, I got discouraged and backslid.
Now I'm tired, I'd like to go back to God. After 23 years I've decided even if he doesn't show up I'll just continue on the right path.

My first issue is I've made a habit of some sins and I do them on auto mode.
How do I stop? Please don't tell me to put effort...I have and it didn't work. In fact I'm presently putting effort.

Second issue: whenever I try to pray even for 5 minutes I sleep off. Currently I can't play more than two minutes: I will sleep off regardless of the time of day.

Third what does it mean when all your teeth fall out in your dream. I start crying, and I wake up crying.

Fourth @ Analice, have u started working with the lady who owns a school?
Good Lord!!!, I just saw your mention. I got me banned because of this Cele guy. I don't know what I said wrong.

Wow, ahmmmm. Let's get some points out from your post.
1. You are born again?
2. You love God?
3. You fellowship with the Brethren always in Church?
4. But after many years, YOU GOT DISCOURAGED AND BACKSLIDED?
5. Now you are tired, you want to go back?
6. You have consciously worked yourself into habitual sins?
7. Prayer is a bore now.
Pls don't get upset if my words don't come out right.
When you say, you were born again, do you really know what that means?
You know why I asked? You can't be born again without falling deeply in love with Christ. And,
How do you get born again and yet Christ keeps pursing after you but you kept running away from him?

Let's use this allusion to paint a picture of what being born again could mean or means to me.

Am travelling on a road, I have a destination in view, I am on a wrong road, but do not know it, because so many people are travelling on that road. while on the road, I see people turning back, they care enough to warn me that the road is wrong, and won't get me to my destination, but I won't really pay any attention, I keep going.
As a go, I see stuff on the way seemingly good and bad srudd, there could be danger ahead, but I just keep going. The further I go, the bleaker the road gets. Am full with uncertainty, because all the while, I see people turning with a warning, "there's no road", but becos so many other people are going towards the same way, I think "what nonsense? There's no road yet all these people are headed there?".
Then, I get to a point where, i decided to stop and really reconsider my odds. Could it really mean that indeed this road won't get me to my destination? So which one will?

Dear, the point where i decide to make a reversal is where, a new option comes to my mind.
At this point i'd find out Which other way leads to my destination. What does it take to travel that road?
Will I want to go through that road? Will I indeed get to my destination if I go through it?

Being Born Again, is not attending church and being active in church. It's not being baptized or speaking I Tongues.
It's a conscious realization that you were travelling a wrong road, but now wants to retrieve.

Dearest, every true born again Christian must have a testimony of redemption. That's why when I meet people who say they are born again, I asked them "What is your Testimony of redemption". Many don't even know what that means.
What this means is "Why did you decide to turn back from the road you were travelling?" If you don't have a point of reversal, you are still just in church.

NOW, What got you discouraged?

Where you committing these your automatic sins while you were "Born Again?"

What do you mean by 'You will go back even if he does not show up?'
What idea do you have of God? Is he somewhwre else outside of you? You mean to say, all this while you have been in Christ, he has been away from you? Do you not know He lives inside of You?

He says "Come unto me all ye who labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest", you mean he will call you to come and won't be there?

Now you want to go back whether He is there or not, How do you have a relationship with someone who is not there?

Dear, when you give your life to Christ, I mean, YOU GIVE UP YOUR LIFE AND EVERY THING THAT COMES WITH IT. IT MEANS RESETTING.
Giving your life to Christ, means giving up your Will, Desires, Gratification, expectations, love. It means another person's runs your life, but with your consent.

Most of us youths have the problem of sex. We can't just break free from it. We think we can keep doing what we were doing before, but still have God do as we want.

Now, let's dwell on Sex for a while. It is one of the automated sins which activates itself in us every now and then. Now, let's say you are in a relationship with Sam for instance, you have a phone, he has a phone too. You all have MBs and Airtime. Pls be sincere, how many times in a day will you likely call Sam, or Ping him on WhatsApp or BBM or Facebook?
Why do you think you need to keep the conversation going between you two?

My dear, you can't love someone and won't desire to be in their company or want to communicate with that person often.
You can't love without giving.
You can give without loving, but you can't love without giving something.
When we hear "giving" our mines runs to money.
In the spirit realm, your time worth much more than your money.
The money is not even yours anyways.
The reason for all this is prayer, why don't you pray?
Talking to God bore you? How can you love him and not talk to him?
communication bridges gaps. It cements relationships. Why don't you pray? Do you desire to be in his presence? Do you have a desire to study your Bible? Do you find a need to share what you believe with someone who doesn't? If not, why?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 12:44am On May 24, 2016
kallmemrB:
. wow and wow....Mr 2kay i will advice you to go on religious journey urself...most of the things this guy wrote is totally wrong....mind thought/reading is one of the gifts of the holy spirit....

pls you all should be careful of what you write online cos people actually believe you....some of ur advices can actually kill the gift of holy spirit....
Sir I will need a scripture with regards to thought or mind reading being the gift of the Holy Spirit.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 12:51am On May 24, 2016
2law:
God bless you bro... I know what i see can't be fallen angels or demons.. Cos i remembered when someone lied about me and i was flogged in front of the whole school.. I went home and cried and i told them if they truely were angels from the Lord that they should go revenge for me that i wanted her to have accident to prove that they angels sent to me.. To my greatest surprise our class was informed that she had a serious accident that we should pray that it is complicated that it has affected her seriously leading to internal bleeding.. I had to bow my head and i prayed 4 her.. When i went home i cried again that i don't want her to die and i informed mum and she told me that i she knew who i was cos she was told in church while she was pregnant of me and she told me to be careful of what i said. That was 2006. She came bk to sch after 3 weeks till date she doesnt know that it was cos of the lie she said
Which was that pls?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 1:09am On May 24, 2016
2law:
God bless you bro... I know what i see can't be fallen angels or demons.. Cos i remembered when someone lied about me and i was flogged in front of the whole school.. I went home and cried and i told them if they truely were angels from the Lord that they should go revenge for me that i wanted her to have accident to prove that they angels sent to me.. To my greatest surprise our class was informed that she had a serious accident that we should pray that it is complicated that it has affected her seriously leading to internal bleeding.. I had to bow my head and i prayed 4 her.. When i went home i cried again that i don't want her to die and i informed mum and she told me that i she knew who i was cos she was told in church while she was pregnant of me and she told me to be careful of what i said. That was 2006. She came bk to sch after 3 weeks till date she doesnt know that it was cos of the lie she said
Hey Guy. Do you remember what I told you in your thread before you came here?
I said, give them instructions. Demons won't work for a good course and Angels won't work for an evil course, give them an assignment the one they adhere to will tell you who they are. It's obvious you have so many demons waiting for your command. You have recieved Instructions, now it depends on what you want.
But the way I see it, base on your responds to Brother Charles, your mind is made up. You actually know what these beings are. You talked about your grandma and your Mum having these powers too. If only you'll be sincere to say what your Grandma was and what your mum does right now. But it's well.
Sometime ago, some one came here with a preconcieved mind, so no counsel given here made any sense.

Now see the danger of coming to ask anything from a prophet of God with your mind already made up.

Ezekiel 14:1-6. Pls read it. My ba3 is out.
Am sorry, but I think the case there is similar to yours.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 4:23am On May 24, 2016
kallmemrB:
To all you who claim you fight battles with demons every night and claims you have spiritual gifts like oyeludef ,anas09 ,superior1 etc
If you know in ur heart that you are truly serving a living God that answers prayers,the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob pls kindly ask that God to reveal the truth Abt Celestial church to you

Don't join them to insult a church becos someone said something Abt something

Remember what James 1:19 says
I am a child of God and I abide in His word cos He said.if i abide in Him and His words abide in me, whatever i ask He does. Demons do not cross their boundary by touching me,1john5:4,18 is a reality for me.
I challenge you to support ur spiritual understanding nd experiences with the word of God. Where did u see mind reading as a gift for the spirit? Also tell us from scriptures d reason for ur burning candles nd incense like it is done in pagan religions around d world, tell me y u av to bath in d river nd offer sacrifices like those who worsip osun or iyemoja? Give scriptural basis but as long as u aren't ready to go into d scripture, we can av an understanding together cos I am a word person nd discard anything outside the canon of scriptures. Good morning. I await ur response.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by zeongeon: 7:46am On May 24, 2016
superior1:

Although vegetarianism has its original root in Buddhism and other eastern religions, one can't biblically say it is wrong as long it is not for religious matters. In Romans 14 verses 1-23, Paul forbade Christians passing judgment on each other based on diet preference.
I know in Spiritual warfare, you are advised to take animal flesh.
Kenneth4u205 Vegetarianism doesn't have its root in Buddhism or eastern religion. Vegetarianism has its roots from Adam and eve. They where the first Vegetarians in fact God created man to be vegetarians at first. In fact research has it that our digestive system is more suited for vegetarian diets. Remember Daniel and the Hebrew boys who decided to go on a vegetarian diet and appeared fresher and stronger than those who ate meat.

In fact man started to eat meat after the flood, The Bible tells us that God gave permission for humans to eat the meat of animals after the Flood of Noah's time to supplement the diet of vegetation they were originally given. (Genesis 3:21; 4:4; 9:3)

Vegetarians are known to be strong in terms of stamina and endurance and highly spiritually sensitive. That's why some Buddhist and Hindus have this high spiritual sensitivity although not in the path of God. Some people go on vegetarian diet to attain certain spiritual levels and at times when people even fast they do so with vegetarian diet.

There is nothing wrong with you being vegetarian and probably its even helping your spiritual sensitivity and alertness not to say that those who eat meat or our regular balance diet that has a portion of everything isn't as spiritually sensitive.

You can do further research

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:07am On May 24, 2016
superior1:

I just saw this addition you made....oh was it you sending me your ogun-orun (demons) to prove your points this evening?....ahaha, you are big time joker o if that was you...
firstly you are dumb for even thinking of that secondly.....do you even know the meaning of Ogun orun,thirdly you are fighting a demon thats is unreal and lieing abt it just for u to gain cheap points
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:16am On May 24, 2016
oyeludef:
I am a child of God and I abide in His word cos He said.if i abide in Him and His words abide in me, whatever i ask He does. Demons do not cross their boundary by touching me,1john5:4,18 is a reality for me.
I challenge you to support ur spiritual understanding nd experiences with the word of God. Where did u see mind reading as a gift for the spirit? Also tell us from scriptures d reason for ur burning candles nd incense like it is done in pagan religions around d world, tell me y u av to bath in d river nd offer sacrifices like those who worsip osun or iyemoja? Give scriptural basis but as long as u aren't ready to go into d scripture, we can av an understanding together cos I am a word person nd discard anything outside the canon of scriptures. Good morning. I await ur response.

Wearing white garment - Soutana Rev 7:9, Rev 4:4,Lev 16:14, Rev 19:8, Matt. 17:1-2, Matt. 28:2-3, Mark 9:2-3,Daniel 7:9,John 20:11-12,
Wearing no shoes Acts 7:33, Joshua 5:15, Exodus 3:5
Lighting candles in the altar Rev 4:5; Zech 4:2-5
Bowing down before the Altar Rev 4:3-10, 14:7
Chanting "Holy, Holy, Holy to the Lord of Hosts" Rev 4:8
The eye on the Celestial logo Rev 5:6
Using incense during services Rev 5:8 & 8:3-5; Exodus 30:8-9; Luke 1:9-11; Exodus 30:24-38; Exodus 40:5; Exodus 31:10-11; Malachi 1:11
The salvation of C.C.C. Rev 7:14; Romans 8:28-30
Using of the Holy water Exodus 13:17-21; Number 8:6-7; Exodus 27:20
Keeping the Altar light burning regularly Lev. 24:4-6; Exodus 27:20-21
Making announcements during services Exodus 29:7
Uses of Church oil Exodus 29:36; James 5:13-15; Mark 6:13; Number 10:1
Stream bath 2 Kings 5:10-15; John 9:6-11
Conducting New Moon services Number 28:9-15; Isaiah 1:13-14; Numbers 10:1
Washing of feet John 3:5, 14 & 15; II Kings 5:10-15; John 9:6-11
Use of palm front Rev 7:9; John 12:12-18
Not allowing corpses in the sanctuary Ezekiel 43:7-9
Using salt in thanks offering Lev. 2:13; Matthew 5:18
No alcohol Leviticus 10:8-11; Genesis 9:2-25
Mandatory purification for women after menstrual period Lev 12:2-3 & 15:4-9
Use of Perfume Matthew 26: 6-13
The seven candles = the 7 spirits of God Rev 4:1-5, Rev 1:12&20, Zechariah 4:2, Exodus 25:31-37, Exodus 37:23, Number 8:2
Purification for service conductor Lev. 10:3, 6:9; Exodus 10:15
Need for thanks offering Exodus 34:20
The church as meeting place between God & His believers Exodus 29:12-45; Hymn 5
Celestial Church and their fellow men Roman 12:17-19; Hebrew 12:14
Holy Michael - Head of Angels of God Rev 12:7-19; Daniel 10:21
Annual Juvenile Harvest Mark 10:13-16; Matthew 19:13-15
Shouting of Halleluyah Rev 19:1-7
Naming Ceremony Lev. 12:1-8
Loin and Girdle Daniel 10:5, Rev. 1:13, Exodus 29:5, Matthew 3:4, Acts 21:11, Psalm 109:19 lev 16:4

pls note anyone church you see them killing animals or any form of living thing aint a really celestial,in my own church you use ur own mouth to pray........i cant argue the fact that there are no fake churchs same as it is in redeem,Cac,Pente costal churches but true celestial dont worship any deity or devilish gods oe creature...we only Worship the only true God
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:22am On May 24, 2016
GoodMuyis:
Their is noting wrong with any church be it celestial, c&s, deeper life, redeem, mfm, Orthodox, Pentecostal, but what is wrong is our conduct, guise in worship God. mixing God with something else is wrong. the best thing is to come our from among them, and be separate, sanctified to the Lord.

thanks what you just said is what is affecting christainity in Nigeria...thats why we are not united in God...we are always discriminating and castigating
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:30am On May 24, 2016
2law:
thanks bro...
Bro the fact that you wished something for another person cos you were cheated and happened is very possible...that doesnt mean the angels who did that are evil.....the gift and authority in us are totally diff...sometimes God angels dish out justice for us...

pls dont let anyone that is not well learned in spiritual matters tell you what is not

they will tell you God angels doesnt attack people but every night they ask Gods angel to attack their enemies...some of their enemies have died due to such attacks but the hypocritical thoughs in them wont make them believe its real

Gods angel attack people for real
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 8:59am On May 24, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Exactly, agree with you 100%. There is indeed nothing wrong with any church because according to 1cor12:5-6
There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. 6 There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work.

The only issue about cele is that they have actually introduced some other doctrine on there own thereby mixing something else with God.

I remember when I was still in the world, I was involved in internet scam popularly known as yahooyahoo and I actually went to one after hearing so many testimony about how some did some work at cele churches "different cele church" and collected money big time. I went to one and I did as well, after the pastor did some stuffs, had to go to a flowing river to bath and he" the pastor" throw biscuit mixed with some powder into the river and small fishes came out from no where and started eating and yes I collected money too few days or weeks after that. Infact we went to another and the man was asking us for almost 90k or so that he will give us handkerchief, ring and some soaps so that when we chat with magas "clients" they will me hypnotised and will pay us whatever we requested for. All cele churches are now pollutted. Most times they get infos from demons and call them maliaka " angels they refer to". Infact what ever you need, be it you want to make your business grow, you want favor from men, you want a husband or wife etc. Just go to cele church and you get it. They see nothing wrong in marrying witches, or people with marine spirits. They are after power and not minding where they get it from which makes them open themselves to dark powers

My God does not work that way, having everything at your pleasure, He is more concern ABOUT US than what He wants to GIVE US. He said in mat6:33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

Seek first before and not after. May God help us all. Cele churches are of God but there doctrine and services has been polluted. I will never have anything to do with cele churches, I will even advice my enemy against it unless am supernaturally led by the Holy Spirit concerning it but untill that happens, I advice everyone to stay away from them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 8:59am On May 24, 2016
Kenneth4u205:
I will need serious insight into some sensitive aspect of my life.some choose to be a vegetarian for health ,religious or other reason . but in my own case,I don't know why I'm a vegetarian.I became a vegetarian right from my mother's womb.when I was born,I refused to eat any other food except breast milk.so I was breast fed until I was 3 years old,before I started cooking for myself.I don't eat fish,meat,crayfish or even egg.it feel so repulsive to me.I want to know why I'm like that. any idea?

man of God, it may interest you to know that originally the initial plan of God for man was just to eat only fruits and herbs. it was after the great flood in Noah's generation that God permitted the eating of animals. there's nothing wrong with you......some people are born with certain traits by Gods desire. carry on if its OK with you. I only wish you and I were living together, so I could be eating ur share of meat. smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 9:03am On May 24, 2016
superior1:
To the fella who tried sending demons to me this evening, you are one big joker...i no get your time.

To other readers who feels like testing their demonic powers...i say bring it on.

You will at the end know JESUS is LORD and He has trained my hands to war and my fingers battle, He has made me an able minister of the new testament setting me far above principalities and powers.

Abeg gist us. what happened.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 9:14am On May 24, 2016
zeongeon:
Kenneth4u205 Vegetarianism doesn't have its root in Buddhism or eastern religion. Vegetarianism has its roots from Adam and eve. They where the first Vegetarians in fact God created man to be vegetarians at first. In fact research has it that our digestive system is more suited for vegetarian diets. Remember Daniel and the Hebrew boys who decided to go on a vegetarian diet and appeared fresher and stronger than those who ate meat.

In fact man started to eat meat after the flood, The Bible tells us that God gave permission for humans to eat the meat of animals after the Flood of Noah's time to supplement the diet of vegetation they were originally given. (Genesis 3:21; 4:4; 9:3)

Vegetarians are known to be strong in terms of stamina and endurance and highly spiritually sensitive. That's why some Buddhist and Hindus have this high spiritual sensitivity although not in the path of God. Some people go on vegetarian diet to attain certain spiritual levels and at times when people even fast they do so with vegetarian diet.

There is nothing wrong with you being vegetarian and probably its even helping your spiritual sensitivity and alertness not to say that those who eat meat or our regular balance diet that has a portion of everything isn't as spiritually sensitive.

powerfully well said in a most perfect way. nice
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 9:18am On May 24, 2016
zeongeon:

Any bible reference between spiritual sensitivity (levels) and vegetarianism?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 9:29am On May 24, 2016
JMG1:

Exactly, agree with you 100%. There is indeed nothing wrong with any church because according to 1cor12:5-6
There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. 6 There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work.

The only issue about cele is that they have actually introduced some other doctrine on there own thereby mixing something else with God.

I remember when I was still in the world, I was involved in internet scam popularly known as yahooyahoo and I actually went to one after hearing so many testimony about how some did some work at cele churches "different cele church" and collected money big time. I went to one and I did as well, after the pastor did some stuffs, had to go to a flowing river to bath and he" the pastor" throw biscuit mixed with some powder into the river and small fishes came out from no where and started eating and yes I collected money too few days or weeks after that. Infact we went to another and the man was asking us for almost 90k or so that he will give us handkerchief, ring and some soaps so that when we chat with magas "clients" they will me hypnotised and will pay us whatever we requested for. All cele churches are now pollutted. Most times they get infos from demons and call them maliaka " angels they refer to". Infact what ever you need, be it you want to make your business grow, you want favor from men, you want a husband or wife etc. Just go to cele church and you get it. They see nothing wrong in marrying witches, or people with marine spirits. They are after power and not minding where they get it from which makes them open themselves to dark powers

My God does not work that way, having everything at your pleasure, He is more concern ABOUT US than what He wants to GIVE US. He said in mat6:33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

Seek first before and not after. May God help us all. Cele churches are of God but there doctrine and services has been polluted. I will never have anything to do with cele churches, I will even advice my enemy against it unless am supernaturally led by the Holy Spirit concerning it but untill that happens, I advice everyone to stay away from them.

You see bro, I love to be diplomatic or what they call politically correct but there is nothing of God in Cele. It is like saying Olumba Olumba is of God, the foundation is the key, checkout the founder and foundation of these groups. Go online and search how Oshofa started the church, how birds where crying "Luli" and he saw demons in the forest, how there was eclipse etc when he received the so called power, that is not the Holy Spirit!!!, the fella was attending another psuedo-Christian gathering and there was a disagreement before he suddenly came across the said power.

Like I said earlier, Cele is a blend of Christian faith and African traditional religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 10:51am On May 24, 2016
nnamdiosu:

Abeg gist us. what happened.

Someone who isn't happy with stuffs I wrote here sent some terribly smelling entities towards my direction to see if I can be taught some bitter lessons, they hanged around for some minutes and departed, I was in a metro heading my house from work.

I know there is a huge demonic activities on this website as it is common in many public domains, I guess I have never really taken it serious neither have I considered the extent of their desperation. I remember Ishilove mentioned something of that nature.

There is actually a battle going on here.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Ishilove: 10:59am On May 24, 2016
superior1:

Someone who isn't happy with stuffs I wrote here sent some terribly smelling entities towards my direction to see if I can be thought some bitter lessons, they hanged around for some minutes and departed, I was in a metro heading my house from work.

I know there is a huge demonic activities on this website as it is common in many public domains, I guess I have never really taken it serious neither have I considered the extent of their desperation. I remember Ishilove mentioned something of that nature.

There is actually a battle going on here.
My dear, I didn't believe until it happened to me. There are several agents of darkness on the internet.

The thing is knowledge is power, so when you share the kind of knowledge and establish connections that can free people from bondage, they come after you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kenneth4u205(m): 11:31am On May 24, 2016
superior1:

Any bible reference between spiritual sensitivity (levels) and vegetarianism?
king James version

Isaiah 7:15

butter and honey shall he eat,that he may know how to refuse the evil and choose the the good

(I think the above verse has something to do with sensitivity.what do you think brother?)
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 12:08pm On May 24, 2016
superior1:

You see bro, I love to be diplomatic or what they call politically correct but there is nothing of God in Cele. It is like saying Olumba Olumba is of God, the foundation is the key, checkout the founder and foundation of these groups. Go online and search how Oshofa started the church, how birds where crying "Luli" and he saw demons in the forest, how there was eclipse etc when he received the so called power, that is not the Holy Spirit!!!, the fella was attending another psuedo-Christian gathering and there was a disagreement before he suddenly came across the said power.

Like I said earlier, Cele is a blend of Christian faith and African traditional religion.
Bros this oshofa man was a carpenters son and went to the bush to gather wood before the eclipse. That's not the issue self, you can not compare cele and olumba olumba together. Olumba followers worship him as God because olumba olumba claim to be the Holy Spirit himself thus having the attribute of God and Jesus " such stupid story with stupid and gullible followers" but cele worship as christian. Google the brief history on celestial church

I stand on the Word that makes us understand that there are different service but same Lord and not on what they are now practising. Am not trying support them but we also need to very careful not to fall into the ditch as well.

Because they are into voodoo as we can say does not mean they didn't start well. Anyways its not something we should argue about. The fact is that we know who they are and we know there works so let's do eachother good by stay away.

God bless us all
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 12:43pm On May 24, 2016
JMG1:

Bros this oshofa man was a carpenters son and went to the bush to gather wood before the eclipse. That's not the issue self, you can not compare cele and olumba olumba together. Olumba followers worship him as God because olumba olumba claim to be the Holy Spirit himself thus having the attribute of God and Jesus " such stupid story with stupid and gullible followers" but cele worship as christian. Google the brief history on celestial church

I stand on the Word that makes us understand that there are different service but same Lord and not on what they are now practising. Am not trying support them but we also need to very careful not to fall into the ditch as well.

Because they are into voodoo as we can say does not mean they didn't start well. Anyways its not something we should argue about. The fact is that we know who they are and we know there works so let's do eachother good by stay away.

God bless us all

If you need verifiable scholarly article on the founder of Cele, I will oblige you. The only eclipse within the period he got lost in the bush and came into his said power only took place in his imagination, you can google to see the dates of solar eclipse on the internet, if the man was educated, he wont come up with such tales.

The problem here isnt of service arrangement, it is the doctrine and foundation of the group being in demonism, calling you self a Christian doesnt make you a follower of Christ.

Matthew 7:21-23
21 Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness.

Galatians 1:8
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 24, 2016
superior1:

be care of what u say Abt a man of God...which bird sang lulu Are u the one that turned to the bird and sang lulu,don't misinform people due to ur selfish interest...I pity ur life,it's seems u are not well equipped with ur bible to know when to shut up...don't boast on what u don't know
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 24, 2016
superior1:

If you need verifiable scholarly article on the founder of Cele, I will oblige you. The only eclipse within the period he got lost in the bush and came into his said power only took place in his imagination, you can google to see the dates of solar eclipse on the internet, if the man was educated, he wont come up with such tales.

The problem here isnt of service arrangement, it is the doctrine and foundation of the group being in demonism, calling you self a Christian doesnt make you a follower of Christ.

Matthew 7:21-23
21 Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness.

Galatians 1:8
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse!

Am surprise you all claim you are Christians ...wow you only pick bible verses that suits you and u still lack understanding with it

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.