Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (805000 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 8:03am On May 26, 2016
kallmemrB:
In the Book of Enoch, Uriel is one of the arch­angels who protected humankind from the Watch­ers (a group of fallen angels), including guiding the prophet Enoch, who later ascended into the archan­gel realm as Metatron. Am sure u will argue again that book of Enoch ain't real
you still don't get it do you? Is d book of enoch part of d Torah? If it isn't Torah, it isn't scripture. D book of enoch is even d easiest to invalidate cos at d time enoch lived, d art of writing wasn't even in existence yet so he couldn't av written any book. There are trillions of book out there but not all book are scripture. Some scientist wake up nd say day found an old scroll in one cave nd everyone believes it was suppose to b part of d bible. Wake up guy.
The Jew so respect d Torah dat day don't touch it wit bare hands nd u believe dey will remove part of it? Just do ur self d favour of studying about d Torah nd how sacred it is kept. Dey started by keeping d ten commandment in d ark of covenant d very presence of God soon every books regarded as Torah too were added. Today in Jewish temples in their arks dey keep d Torah.
Very soon ppl will claim d book of Mormon too was removed from d Torah , SMH

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chumz11: 11:45am On May 26, 2016
The problem with Christianity in this modern times is denomination.my church is better than yours no fit carry person go heaven,our focus should be on Jesus and how to win souls to his kingdom,
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chumz11: 11:57am On May 26, 2016
Many priests and prophets have dabbled into spiritism all in the name of demonology and spiritual warfare.That there are more than one heavens whom does it edify?Jesus said that we shouldn't rejoice because we cast out demons but rather that our names are written in the book of life.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 26, 2016
oyeludef:
you still don't get it do you? Is d book of enoch part of d Torah? If it isn't Torah, it isn't scripture. D book of enoch is even d easiest to invalidate cos at d time enoch lived, d art of writing wasn't even in existence yet so he couldn't av written any book. There are trillions of book out there but not all book are scripture. Some scientist wake up nd say day found an old scroll in one cave nd everyone believes it was suppose to b part of d bible. Wake up guy.
The Jew so respect d Torah dat day don't touch it wit bare hands nd u believe dey will remove part of it? Just do ur self d favour of studying about d Torah nd how sacred it is kept. Dey started by keeping d ten commandment in d ark of covenant d very presence of God soon every books regarded as Torah too were added. Today in Jewish temples in their arks dey keep d Torah.
who wrote genesis to Deuteronomy ? Was moses there but he mentioned Abt Enoch in gen 4-5 then also Jude spoke Abt him and his prophesy...Enoch was the first prophet in the bible but due to the fact that the bible would be too big to handle some book were removed..am sure u have never heard of Tobias before?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 26, 2016
chumz11:
The problem with Christianity in this modern times is denomination.my church is better than yours no fit carry person go heaven,our focus should be on Jesus and how to win souls to his kingdom,
what I don't understand is as Christians why are they castigating and vilifying other church's cos their doctrines are different?

Most of the people on this thread has lost Jesus as the main focus...one even accused me of sending demons to him imagine...why would I send demon when I have a Terrible mighty One behind me

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kenneth4u205(m): 12:41pm On May 26, 2016
oyeludef:
hahahaha I understand your passion my brother. I share the same passion.but that does not mean that we should suppress the truth.those who compiled the Torah weren't filled by the holy ghost .they were Jewish academic professors, Pharisees and priests.. the same priest and Pharisees that didn't even know that their Torah made it clear that Jesus is the Messiah. imagine that.this are the same people that compiled the Torah. they can't even understand the hidden truth in their Torah that Jesus is the Messiah. that was why Jesus kept on attacking the Pharisees and priest throughout his ministry. Jesus said,unless your righteousness exceed that OF the Pharisees, you can not enter the kingdom(Mathew 5:20). he even accuse them OF changing the commandment OF God into the commandment OF man(Mathew 15:3-6).so you can see that those professor OF Jewish law,priest and Pharisees that compile the Torah weren't guided by the holyspirit, but rather by their human understanding and wisdom.so what ever BOOK the can't understand or proof genuine,, that the tag false.

NOW APOSTLE JUDE WHO IS THE BROTHER OF JESUS CHRIST QUOTED SOME VERSE FROM THE BOOK OF ENOCH.

HE QUOTED ENOCH 1:9
IN THE BOOK OF JUDE 14-15.

THIS IS TO TELL YOU THAT THE BOOK OF ENOCH IS TRUTH BECAUSE THE VERY BROTHER OF JESUS, ALSO AN APOSTLE QUOTED FROM IT.IT ALSO SHOWS THAT THE EARLY CHURCH AND APOSTLES WERE ALSO MAKING USE OF THE BOOK OF ENOCH.

NOW I WILL PASTE THE TWO VERSE FOR YOU TO SEE AND JUDGE BY YOURSELF. THE BEST LITMUS TEST FOR ANY WRITING IS TO ALLOW SCRIPTURES TO PROVE IT.JUDE 14-15 PROVE THAT ENOCH 1:9 IS TRUTH.

1 Enoch 1:1-2 , 9

The words of the blessing with
which Enoch blessed the
righteous chosen who will be
present on the day of tribulation,
to remove all the enemies; and
the righteous will be saved. And
he took up his discourse and
said, Enoch, a righteous man
whose eyes were opened by God,
who had the vision of the Holy
One and of heaven, which he
showed me…Behold, he comes
with the myriads of his holy
ones, to execute judgment on all,
and to destroy all the wicked,
and to convict all flesh for all the
wicked deeds that they have
done, and the proud and hard
words that wicked sinners spoke
against him.

Jude 14-15

It was also about these that
Enoch, the seventh from Adam,
prophesied, saying, “Behold, the
Lord comes with ten thousands
of his holy ones, to execute
judgment on all and to convict all
the ungodly of all their deeds of
ungodliness that they have
committed in such an ungodly
way, and of all the harsh things
that ungodly sinners have
spoken against him.”
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by honeyfave: 1:18pm On May 26, 2016
superior1:

Someone who isn't happy with stuffs I wrote here sent some terribly smelling entities towards my direction to see if I can be taught some bitter lessons, they hanged around for some minutes and departed, I was in a metro heading my house from work.

I know there is a huge demonic activities on this website as it is common in many public domains, I guess I have never really taken it serious neither have I considered the extent of their desperation. I remember Ishilove mentioned something of that nature.

There is actually a battle going on here.

I concur with u and other people that have experienced this. I encountered this when I shared my spiritual breakthrough on TTC and dream interpretation threads. Guess what, before that week ran out, two witches came to me dressed in their full attire. Warned and asked me to go delete my post on nairaland. I laughed. Replied them I would not because it's just a testimony to draw people closer to God and take their prayer life serious. Their plan then was to make it harder for me when trying for another baby.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 26, 2016
honeyfave:

I concur with u and other people that have experienced this. I encountered this when I shared my spiritual breakthrough on TTC and dream interpretation threads. Guess what, before that week ran out, two witches came to me dressed in their full attire. Warned and asked me to go delete my post on nairaland. I laughed. Replied them I would not because it's just a testimony to draw people closer to God and take their prayer life serious. Their plan then was to make it harder for me when trying for another baby.
wait ...are you guys really serious about demons attacking you guys? Cos I tot that guy was just forming stories online...I never once believe it's real cos why would demon attack you cos you posted something online...anyway if it's true May God protect us all
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by honeyfave: 1:39pm On May 26, 2016
CharlyG1:
I wish to clarify with a physical example on the nature of the gift of the Spirit. The more you cut off your relationship with God, the more you become weak and under utilize your spiritual gift.

Take for example. You put water in a pot and set it up on your gas cooker, you turn on your gas cooker and let the fire from the cooker boil the water.

Now, the pot represents a person
The water represents the gift within that person
And the Fire represents the Holy Ghost.

When the fire (Holy Spirit) is put on, it heats the pot (Person) which makes the pot and water( person & spiritual gift) hotter and hotter over time.

The longer the Fire(that is the more relationship with God/Holy Ghost), the hotter the pot with the water in it(that is the more a person grows in the Spirit, the stronger the gift).

At a point ripples began to form in the water. At this stage of hotness a person becomes too hot for Satan to touch.

But when the Fire (Holy Ghost) is turned off, the pot and water begins to cool off, becoming Lukewarm water and finally becomes cool water or cold water.

*Three kinds of spiritual stages*.

Hot, Lukewarm and Cold.

Jesus talked about this to us in the book of Revelation chapt 3 vs 16.
Which says:

Since you are lukewarm and neither hot nor cold, I am going to spit you out of my mouth.

Jesus doesn't want the lukewarm or cold christian. But He wants us hot, being in a constant relationship with Him, doing His will.
It's either you're for Jesus or Satan. There is no sitting on the fence.

So turn the heat back up if you've grown cold. Be in constant relationship to God your Father. Always speak to Him, read His word and do His will.
Turn on the Fire. Do not quench the Fire (Holy Ghost) 1 Thessalonians Chapter 5 vs 19.

God bless us as we obey in Jesus Name.. Amen

Sorry for quoting this long post. This is a powerful post.
God bless u my brother

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 2:30pm On May 26, 2016
kallmemrB:
who wrote genesis to Deuteronomy ? Was moses there but he mentioned Abt Enoch in gen 4-5 then also Jude spoke Abt him and his prophesy...Enoch was the first prophet in the bible but due to the fact that the bible would be too big to handle some book were removed..am sure u have never heard of Tobias before?
u still don't get it. Before d days of moses, history was being passed from one generation to d other by oral tradition dats y many details got lost along d line. Moses learnt d art of writing in Egypt cos he grew up in pharaoh palace. He made a record of d oral traditions from d time of Adam and dis formed d book of Genesis. He wrote as he was inspired. He wrote other books too even some psalms. Now how possible was it for enoch who was just few generation from adam to av written a book. Dis means someone else after d art of writing started wrote dat book nd d devil will go to any length to spoil d knowledge of God.
To d jews were committed d oracles of God. Dey had d word den but believers today are d custodian of it. D jews had d ephod nd urim and could cast lot to know d will of God den. Everybook dey rejected should be rejected.
Concerning jude saying a prophesy of enoch, yeah i agree enoch was a prophet but I do not agree he wrote dat book except he later threw it down from heaven wen he got there.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 2:39pm On May 26, 2016
Kenneth4u205:
hahahaha I understand your passion my brother. I share the same passion.but that does not mean that we should suppress the truth.those who compiled the Torah weren't filled by the holy ghost .they were Jewish academic professors, Pharisees and priests.. the same priest and Pharisees that didn't even know that their Torah made it clear that Jesus is the Messiah. imagine that.this are the same people that compiled the Torah. they can't even understand the hidden truth in their Torah that Jesus is the Messiah. that was why Jesus kept on attacking the Pharisees and priest throughout his ministry. Jesus said,unless your righteousness exceed that OF the Pharisees, you can not enter the kingdom(Mathew 5:20). he even accuse them OF changing the commandment OF God into the commandment OF man(Mathew 15:3-6).so you can see that those professor OF Jewish law,priest and Pharisees that compile the Torah weren't guided by the holyspirit, but rather by their human understanding and wisdom.so what ever BOOK the can't understand or proof genuine,, that the tag false.

NOW APOSTLE JUDE WHO IS THE BROTHER OF JESUS CHRIST QUOTED SOME VERSE FROM THE BOOK OF ENOCH.

HE QUOTED ENOCH 1:9
IN THE BOOK OF JUDE 14-15.

THIS IS TO TELL YOU THAT THE BOOK OF ENOCH IS TRUTH BECAUSE THE VERY BROTHER OF JESUS, ALSO AN APOSTLE QUOTED FROM IT.IT ALSO SHOWS THAT THE EARLY CHURCH AND APOSTLES WERE ALSO MAKING USE OF THE BOOK OF ENOCH.

NOW I WILL PASTE THE TWO VERSE FOR YOU TO SEE AND JUDGE BY YOURSELF. THE BEST LITMUS TEST FOR ANY WRITING IS TO ALLOW SCRIPTURES TO PROVE IT.JUDE 14-15 PROVE THAT ENOCH 1:9 IS TRUTH.

1 Enoch 1:1-2 , 9

The words of the blessing with
which Enoch blessed the
righteous chosen who will be
present on the day of tribulation,
to remove all the enemies; and
the righteous will be saved. And
he took up his discourse and
said, Enoch, a righteous man
whose eyes were opened by God,
who had the vision of the Holy
One and of heaven, which he
showed me…Behold, he comes
with the myriads of his holy
ones, to execute judgment on all,
and to destroy all the wicked,
and to convict all flesh for all the
wicked deeds that they have
done, and the proud and hard
words that wicked sinners spoke
against him.

Jude 14-15

It was also about these that
Enoch, the seventh from Adam,
prophesied, saying, “Behold, the
Lord comes with ten thousands
of his holy ones, to execute
judgment on all and to convict all
the ungodly of all their deeds of
ungodliness that they have
committed in such an ungodly
way, and of all the harsh things
that ungodly sinners have
spoken against him.”
D day d Holy Spirit finally left d temple was after d death of Jesus and he announced it by tearing d veil in d holies of holies. Even Jesus learnt from them from childhood cos unto dem were committed d oracles of God. Dey were still very spiritual caipaas d High priest even prophesied didn't he?
The Torah is wat is called the Oracles of God. Anything u read from old testament outside d torah is at ur own risk.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 26, 2016
oyeludef:
u still don't get it. Before d days of moses, history was being passed from one generation to d other by oral tradition dats y many details got lost along d line. Moses learnt d art of writing in Egypt cos he grew up in pharaoh palace. He made a record of d oral traditions from d time of Adam and dis formed d book of Genesis. He wrote as he was inspired. He wrote other books too even some psalms. Now how possible was it for enoch who was just few generation from adam to av written a book. Dis means someone else after d art of writing started wrote dat book nd d devil will go to any length to spoil d knowledge of God.
To d jews were committed d oracles of God. Dey had d word den but believers today are d custodian of it. D jews had d ephod nd urim and could cast lot to know d will of God den. Everybook dey rejected should be rejected.
Concerning jude saying a prophesy of enoch, yeah i agree enoch was a prophet but I do not agree he wrote dat book except he later threw it down from heaven wen he got there.
book of genesis and co was not by oral tradition it was a revelation from God to Moses and There we're means of writing before Egypt ...how did u think Abraham counted months to the fulfillment of Gods promise Abt Isaac birth....there we're means they kept record....do u know bible was compiled by some scholars same with the calender
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 3:01pm On May 26, 2016
kallmemrB:
book of genesis and co was not by oral tradition it was a revelation from God to Moses and There we're means of writing before Egypt ...how did u think Abraham counted months to the fulfillment of Gods promise Abt Isaac birth....there we're means they kept record....do u know bible was compiled by some scholars same with the calender
according to Wikipedia, d art of writing started in Mesopotamia around 3200 BC. Enoch existed like 1000 years before den. Do you want to compare d level of civilization in enoch Time to dat of Abraham? A peep at d genealogy will give u d difference in ages.
D new testament was complied by Bible scholars nd dey were canonized by revelation nd inspiration. D old testament is intact (d torah)

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by zeongeon: 3:24pm On May 26, 2016
oyeludef:
in d link attached in my post, all d books dat makes up d Torah are listed and no apocryphal books was there, or can u mention d book in Torah where day were mentioned? Raphael and uriel could b fallen angels u know? Why don't u provide evidence to show dat apocryphal books are accepted by Jews? Lets start from there.
About Jesus, just like casting crown said, d more u know Him, d more u will want to know Him . He is too deep.
My brother, why do you want to stress me nah...I am already tired of the argument self. If you look at my previous post you will see a prayer of protection where the angels where Micheal Gabriel Raphael and Uriel where mentioned (Shema) that is from the Oral Torah called the Talmud.

The link you posted even talks about written Torah and Oral Torah ( Talmud) which was communicated to moses to God before he taught it to others..the oral Torah(talmud) helps in explaining the scriptures and how to go about applying the law (the TORAH).

The link you even posted you didn't note that the Torah is the 5 books written by moses and then you have the oral Torah which is the Talmud that was passed on to moses which he taught to others The Oral Torah a.k.a Talmud have various prayers that includes the prayer for protection that mentions Micheal, Gabriel, Raphael and Uriel and Baba GOD. Kriat Shema

The link you even gave says that the new testament is not part of the Jewish scripture. If the Jews totally rejects the apocrypha then how come they also make reference to it in some of there teachings. The link below will help you note that the Jews don't totally or outrightly reject the apocrypha.

www.jhom.com/topics/angels/talmud_fourangels.htm

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 3:37pm On May 26, 2016
WAIT and listen, everyone who is thirsty! Come to the waters; and he who has no money, come, buy and eat! Yes, come, buy [priceless, spiritual] wine and milk without money and without price [simply for the self-surrender that accepts the blessing].(A)
2Why do you spend your money for that which is not bread, and your earnings for what does not satisfy? Hearken diligently to Me, and eat what is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness [the profuseness of spiritual joy].(B)

3Incline your ear [submit and consent to the divine will] and come to Me; hear, and your soul will revive; and I will make an everlasting covenant or league with you, even the sure mercy (kindness, goodwill, and compassion) promised to David.(C)

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 26, 2016
oyeludef:
according to Wikipedia, d art of writing started in Mesopotamia around 3200 BC. Enoch existed like 1000 years before den. Do you want to compare d level of civilization in enoch Time to dat of Abraham? A peep at d genealogy will give u d difference in ages.
D new testament was complied by Bible scholars nd dey were canonized by revelation nd inspiration. D old testament is intact (d torah)
wow now u believe the internet right? If Jude could refer to Enoch prophesy then there's a book for that
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Ishilove: 4:18pm On May 26, 2016
honeyfave:

Wow...I am actually surprised that it is more common than I first imagined.

These agents of darkness may be among those jumping from thread to thread saying there's no God or we are too superstitious bla bla bla. Meanwhile, in the night they come to attack us for exposing the wiles of the devil.

My God will keep exposing them.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 5:02pm On May 26, 2016
Kenneth4u2005 and co,

You guys are beginning to go very deep. Some of the things you guys are saying here are what are thought in deep theology and its not for just anybody.

Please i would employ you guys to thread softly because of the newbies coming into the thread so that they don't begin to get more than they can chew,

Please let leave it at a peripheral stage..

Thanks and may God continue to help us.

for the people been attacked the lord is your strength.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:49pm On May 26, 2016
The truth is this: Satan is very unhappy. Demons are angry. The kingdom of darkness do not like it when they're exposed. They want people to be ignorant of their wicked devices.

But God will continue to expose the hidden works of darkness. Chains will be broken. Deliverance will take place by the power of Jesus Christ. This thread will shake out anybody trying to defeat the will of God by the power of the Holy Ghost in Jesus Name.. Amen.

The Church will march on and the gates of hell will not prevail over her.

Anyone can quote scriptures, and speak intelligently here. But in the end, if a person here is of a false spirit, that person will be exposed. And if you're of Jesus, it will be known.

Let us continue to share the word of God and reveal the schemes of satan. Arguments is a strategy for distraction. Satan is a coward.

God bless us all.

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 7:01pm On May 26, 2016
kallmemrB:
wow now u believe the internet right? If Jude could refer to Enoch prophesy then there's a book for that
D Internet is enough authority wen it comes to historical issues. Of course i know there is a book called book of enoch but wat i dont know is while anyone will believe it was written by Enoch d father of nethuselah. U even said it contains record of wen he went to some heavenly realm so u believe he threw it down. Come on. Well i believe i av made enough sense to any discerning mind to make d right decision. Am not actually arguing because of you but because of innocent ones who could get curious and delve into reading apocryphal books. I know u av read it already nd will still read it.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:14pm On May 26, 2016
temi4fash:
Kenneth4u2005 and co,

You guys are beginning to go very deep. Some of the things you guys are saying here are what are thought in deep theology and its not for just anybody.

Please i would employ you guys to thread softly because of the newbies coming into the thread so that they don't begin to get more than they can chew,

Shalom
thanks my brother. some knowledge are not actually suitable for newbies or new Christians. such Christians need what apostle Paul call milk.while mature Christians need solid meat according to apostle Paul.we disagree so as to agree. I was just trying to pass out few wisdom, although I went too deep.

BUT I WILL LIKE TO CORRECT ONE LAST WRONG IMPRESSION. MOSES WASN'T THE FIRST PERSON THAT LEARN HOW TO WRITE AND READ IN THE BIBLE.

ENOCH WAS THE FIRST.

BY THE TIME OF NOAH(Genesis 6:15-16),Man HAS GONE BEYOND READING AND WRITING AND WERE SOLVING COMPLEX MATHEMATICS EQUATIONS. THEY HAVE EVEN CALIBRATED MATHEMATICS INSTRUMENTS SUCH AS MEASURING TAPE AS SHOWN IN GENESIS 6:15-16.THAT WAS AT LEAST 1000 YEARS BEFORE MOSES WAS BORN.

IN GENESIS 6:15-16
GOD GAVE NOAH THE DIMENSIONS OF THE BOAT OR ARK HE WAS TO BUILD. THE HIGHT,LENGTH, WIDTH,VOLUME, TOLERANCE,ETC.

Genesis 6:15-16
15 This is how you will make it: The ark should be 300 cubits* long, 50 cubits wide, and 30 cubits high. 16 You will make a window for light* for the ark, one cubit from the top. You should put the entrance of the ark in its side and make it with a lower deck, a second deck, and a third deck.

HOW CAN YOU MEASURE 300 CUBIT,50 CUBIT,30 CUBIT,16 CUBIT,LOWER DECK,SECOND DECK,AND THIRD DECK IF YOU DON'T HAVE A CALIBRATED MEASURING TAPE ?. And HOW CAN YOU CALIBRATE A MEASURING TAPE IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE?. THE PEOPLE OF NOAH'S DAYS HAVE ALREADY ADVANCED BEYOND WRITING AND READING. THE WERE ALREADY INTO ADVANCED MATHEMATICAL AND GEOMETRICAL DESIGN.I WOULDN'T LIKE TO GO DEEPER. LET ME STOP HERE.WE ARE ALL HERE TO LEARN,MYSELF BEING INCLUSIVE. THANKS ONCE AGAIN
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:18pm On May 26, 2016
let us share our experiences and expose the kingdom OF darkness. argument will lead us no where. thanks brother and sisters.I'm happy to be a member OF this family
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 7:25pm On May 26, 2016
zeongeon:
My brother, why do you want to stress me nah...I am already tired of the argument self. If you look at my previous post you will see a prayer of protection where the angels where Micheal Gabriel Raphael and Uriel where mentioned (Shema) that is from the Oral Torah called the Talmud.

The link you posted even talks about written Torah and Oral Torah ( Talmud) which was communicated to moses to God before he taught it to others..the oral Torah(talmud) helps in explaining the scriptures and how to go about applying the law (the TORAH).

The link you even posted you didn't note that the Torah is the 5 books written by moses and then you have the oral Torah which is the Talmud that was passed on to moses which he taught to others The Oral Torah a.k.a Talmud have various prayers that includes the prayer for protection that mentions Micheal, Gabriel, Raphael and Uriel and Baba GOD. Kriat Shema

The link you even gave says that the new testament is not part of the Jewish scripture. If the Jews totally rejects the apocrypha then how come they also make reference to it in some of there teachings. The link below will help you note that the Jews don't totally or outrightly reject the apocrypha.

www.jhom.com/topics/angels/talmud_fourangels.htm
And who says the Talmud is part of scripture. D Talmud is a compilation of scholarship debates nd opinions of rabis nd dey are not sacred. God warned d Israelite not to learn d practice or way of worship of d heathen, Many of d Talmud were written under babylonian influence nd other captivity, many were written during d dark ages i.e after d last prophet of d old testament wenGod had stopped talking. There are many scholarship books being written today in christendom, do dey equal d Bible or qualify to b added to d Bible? Don't be deceived, Talmud isn't sacred else it could av been added to the torah.
There is nothing like written torah nd spoken torah. Torah is a book of d words of God, Talmud is a book of opinion of rabis.
Originally d torah was only d 5 books of moses, later on, other inspired books were added to it nd today d torah only contains wat we know as d old testament. I think av made enough point for any discerning mind to understand, we can argue dis till forever but u nd everyone who has been reading apocryphal books will still do wat u please. I rest my case here. Shallom.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 8:12pm On May 26, 2016
Ishilove:

These agents of darkness may be among those jumping from thread to thread saying there's no God or we are too superstitious bla bla bla. Meanwhile, in the night they come to attack us for exposing the wiles of the devil.

Amen
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nikkypresh(f): 9:30pm On May 26, 2016
Good evening guys,
I have been following this thread and I must say I have been blessed. Please can someone help me interpret this dreams
1. At first I dreamt dat while driving two guys were coming towards me den in that dream I hit one of the guys. I was shocked that he fell down. He wasn't dead but he was rushed to the hospital. People came around asking me if I was shaken if I was OK. But at the same time dey didn't want me to leave.
2. In the same night I had another dream I was with my family and then a woman close to me started building something in my house. I asked what she was doing and she said she was building an altar to God. Then I went into my room and Dere on my bed a lady I know was waiting on my bed. She said she came to visit me but I kept telling her dat I was busy and I couldn't entertain her she acted like she was trying to seduce me. Afterwards my little son came in and den I noticed she was holding a package den she said well even if you don't attend to me I am at least grateful for this gift you have given me dis month. When she left I walked into my sitting room I saw the first lady building dat altar hanging it in front of the door. I asked her what is dịs and she said it's for God. I have no idea what dịs dream means. I woke up with a foreboding.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:52pm On May 27, 2016
nikkypresh:
Good evening guys,
I have been following this thread and I must say I have been blessed. Please can someone help me interpret this dreams
1. At first I dreamt dat while driving two guys were coming towards me den in that dream I hit one of the guys. I was shocked that he fell down. He wasn't dead but he was rushed to the hospital. People came around asking me if I was shaken if I was OK. But at the same time dey didn't want me to leave.
2. In the same night I had another dream I was with my family and then a woman close to me started building something in my house. I asked what she was doing and she said she was building an altar to God. Then I went into my room and Dere on my bed a lady I know was waiting on my bed. She said she came to visit me but I kept telling her dat I was busy and I couldn't entertain her she acted like she was trying to seduce me. Afterwards my little son came in and den I noticed she was holding a package den she said well even if you don't attend to me I am at least grateful for this gift you have given me dis month. When she left I walked into my sitting room I saw the first lady building dat altar hanging it in front of the door. I asked her what is dịs and she said it's for God. I have no idea what dịs dream means. I woke up with a foreboding.

Hello dear..
The second dream when did you have it?

Anyway.. The second dream is of great importance.

The first woman building an altar is an Angel (God's messenger). The second woman on the bed is a sexual demon that has a bond with you.

Now listen...
The woman building an altar carries an important message for you. The altar in your case represents a place of consecration (sanctification).
There is a sin you are committing with your body. The angel is giving you a message to stop that sin and live a holy life unto God.

The other woman (demon) in the room is enticing you to continue in that sin.. I don't know what that sin is, only you know it. But it is a sexual sin.

Knowing what door the lady hung that altar is of great importance. I wish to know.

Now.. You need to pray for your son. There will be an attack on him. Do not be afraid, God is with you.
First of all, you have to cut off your ties with this demon. Stop any sexual sin you are into and put your entire family in prayers especially your son. The demon will attack the one closest to your heart but God is on your side and He will deliver you.

The truth is, just as we worship God and accord to Him our respects through tithes every month, the same way the demon has come for hers in your case.
The month represents your tithe/offering to the demon- that is what you do(sexual sin) to honour her. That was why she said she was grateful for the gift you gave her that month.
When you commit sin continually, you'll automatically be tied to a demon.. Under the demon's control, paying homage to that demon, serving the demon and your tithe to that demon is your continuance in that particular sin.

The most important thing to do is listen to God and build an altar (sanctify yourself, stop those sins, live a holy life unto God).

And God will deliver you in Jesus Name.. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nikkypresh(f): 9:38pm On May 27, 2016
CharlyG1:

Hello dear..
The second dream when did you have it?

Anyway.. The second dream is of great importance.

The first woman building an altar is an Angel (God's messenger). The second woman on the bed is a sexual demon that has a bond with you.

Now listen...
The woman building an altar carries an important message for you. The altar in your case represents a place of consecration (sanctification).
There is a sin you are committing with your body. The angel is giving you a message to stop that sin and live a holy life unto God.

The other woman (demon) in the room is enticing you to continue in that sin.. I don't know what that sin is, only you know it. But it is a sexual sin.

Knowing what door the lady hung that altar is of great importance. I wish to know.

Now.. You need to pray for your son. There will be an attack on him. Do not be afraid, God is with you.
First of all, you have to cut off your ties with this demon. Stop any sexual sin you are into and put your entire family in prayers especially your son. The demon will attack the one closest to your heart but God is on your side and He will deliver you.

The truth is, just as we worship God and accord to Him our respects through tithes every month, the same way the demon has come for hers in your case.
The month represents your tithe/offering to the demon- that is what you do(sexual sin) to honour her. That was why she said she was grateful for the gift you gave her that month.
When you commit sin continually, you'll automatically be tied to a demon.. Under the demon's control, paying homage to that demon, serving the demon and your tithe to that demon is your continuance in that particular sin.

The most important thing to do is listen to God and build an altar (sanctify yourself, stop those sins, live a holy life unto God).

And God will deliver you in Jesus Name.. Amen.
Please is Dere a way I can talk to you privately. D devil is seriously trying to contaminate my relationship with God.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:48pm On May 27, 2016
nikkypresh:

Please is Dere a way I can talk to you privately. D devil is seriously trying to contaminate my relationship with God.

Yes.. You can click on my moniker. You'll see my profile. Send me an email message first and I'll respond to you.

God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 12:19am On May 28, 2016
oyeludef:
Brother, you have done more than enough enlightening this person. I suggest you quit dignifying him with responses.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 12:25am On May 28, 2016
Ishilove:

O you never knew? Haven't you wondered why folks who claim there's no supernatural, but spend all their time attacking Yahweh in particular, and not once will they cast any aspersions of Satan?
OK, try opening a thread castigating Satan and wait for atheists who say they don't believe in Satan. I have always known who they are.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 12:28am On May 28, 2016
temi4fash:
Kenneth4u2005 and co,

Shalom
I remember the revelation brother Charles had Here some time ago, about someone coming here to cause confusion, I believe now that revelation has been revealed.
Guys, pls stop talking back at this Cele guy and his crew. Let them talk, when they are done blowing out steam, they will vamus.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Ishilove: 12:30am On May 28, 2016
Anas09:

O you never knew? Haven't you wondered why folks who claim there's no supernatural, but spend all their time attacking Yahweh in particular, and not once will they cast any aspersions of Satan?
OK, try opening a thread castigating Satan and wait for atheists who say they don't believe in Satan. I have always known who they are.
My dear I never knew that these demonic fellows actually take their battle offline. How they are able to trace our usernames to us physically to attack us. When it happened to me I was shocked.

The thing is this: some of them are what we call unconscious witches/wizards. They have been initiated into witchcraft and all manner of demonic societies without their knowledge. They operate unconsciously, and when they wake up in the morning they think it is mere dreams and will give some bullshit, self deluding 'scientific' explanations to themselves on why they saw and did the things they did at night. Their hearts have been blocked by Satan himself, so how can they castigate the devil?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — INTERCESSORY PRAYERS / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.