Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (809858 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
currently Viewing this topic: nuchinova ( m ), LadyX ( f) . . I guess they're new to la thread.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
nnamdiosu:

pls re try. devil is a liar

I will bro.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nuchinova(m): 11:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
sonofthunder:
currently Viewing this topic: nuchinova ( m ),
LadyX ( f)
I guess they're new to la thread.
kai. I've been caught o.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 8:08am On Aug 25, 2016
nuchinova:
kai. I've been caught o.
lol... welcome to the family.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 8:30am On Aug 25, 2016
analice107:

Hahahahahahahaha. You got the drift with the typo. She's is very exciting.

No, I don't think we are alike, she's exciting and, am too serious in guess.
She's more like Dazzle101.

NONE OF YA GOT THE DRIFT... grin grin grin grin

Had nothing to do with the typo; It was about the message;I can't believe i typed this all by myself....

I started quite slowly and carefully, because i didn't know how to go about this "Touch not" thing. You see, i felt so many people reading the part of this thread grumbling in their hearts and feeling dissappointed (out of frustration and/or the fact that they of kind of felt played) because just like me, at one point; they equally felt God was not being fair by letting "them" get away "just like that".

Yes , i felt most of you guys...you can't hide from God grin grin grin grin

Like i said i started typing slowly and then BAM. The words began to come, verses began to pour in, i just began typing very fast. When i was through, i looked at the message and i felt like Steve Urkel : Did I do that?? grin grin grin

Something told me not to post it, i hesitated. Didn't want to be an instigator of an unecessary polemic here; But i don't know...just clicked "submit" and off it went.

Maybe i could have posted more, the thing is, my eyes got blurred, couldn't see the screen well; that's why i made spelling mistakes. Does it ressemble me to make so many mistakes on one line like that? I could see clearly around 30 mins-1hour later;

I don't even know ...but it looks like God put in my heart to urge christians out there to search the scriptures diligently and to stop being lazy in their walk in the Lord. Yes, you are called to respect the spiritual leaders God put you under because they watch over your souls, but please, stop being ADDICTED to them; You throw everything on them, even areas where it is[b] YOUR OWN RESPONSIBLITY[/b] to work on. C'mon here!

Spiritual laziness, spiritual ignorance and the gospel "that preaches to us what we love to hear" is what has landed most of us in trouble today. If you don't read your Bible often, how can you be familiar with God's Voice, how will you be able to discern what is of God and what is not God. God doesn't even have the means to warn you in case of attack !!!!You just sit there and accept any wind of doctrine that is chewed and given to you. You see what nonchalance can do?

We are in times of deception, please, at least,for your own safety, take time study the scriptures ; spend time with God; One can never over-emphasize on this. Long for God, want God badly; seek to know His Truth, even if that truth does not suit your personal conveniences; as long as God confirms in your heart that it is from Him, that is all that matters. Strive to know Him in the most Personal and Intimate way and not always because you can obtain this or that material blessing. God has become people's umbrella. You only open to Him in times of rains and storm, never when it beautiful and sun-shiny. When times are sunny, you fold Him and hang Him somewhere....where all the dust of the house will settle on Him. When times get stormy, you remember that your umbrella you threw somewhere in the house and dust him off cos now he's useful to you. undecided undecided

That's selfish. Very selfish. You are hard-hearted, yeah i said it. And you wonder why you aint getting nowhere...What if someone you dearly love treated you this way with so much disdain? How would you feel, how would you take it

When wolves in sheep's clothing eventually chew you and spit you out, you start thinking "All these so-called men of God are the same!"

If you feel so much all these men of God are the same, I , Hanan,

I challenge you to come out and make a difference!!! A real difference!!! Show us what a real man/woman of God is all about; Let people out there see how a man/woman after God's Heart looks like!!! After all, by their fruits we shall know them, abi?

STOP whining about this or that Man of God, take a stand and show God you mean business!!!!

I am the commander of the army of the LORD. Now I have come.Joshua 5:14
Quit bawling and get into the ranks!!!!

And you'll be as exciting as Hanan Hezron cool I just had to do small shakara, the temptation was too much, ha ha ha grin grin grin

Coming for those called to look after God's flock wink wink wink
Don't know when nor how, but your turn will definitely come

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 10:36am On Aug 25, 2016
analice107:

Thanks bro, for the correction. It's true that demons were once angels and can understand heavenly language, and that they are multilingual. Well, I was deceived to believe that it was 'Safer' to pray in touches because demons can't understand.
Thanks again. See why we are here? Learning every day.
I'm just catching up with some things I missed before I joined this forum. I'm amazed with some testimonies here. I just want to add something about tongues. Analice I believe your earlier stances that Satan and his agents cant understand tongues Is actually right. Here are some scriptures to buttress this
Paul writes :"The unspiritual man does not receive the gifts of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned" (1 Corinthians 2:14 RSV). This lack of understanding and discernment would apply all the more to Satan and his demons because they are the total description of carnality.
For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.
1 Corinthians 14:2 KJV
Praying in tongues is speaking mystery and that verses says specifically it's a prayer ONLY TO GOD. if Satan could hear what we are saying, I believe he could easily empower any demon filled man to understand and that verse becomes nullified because man can now hear it.
Now unto another dimension of tongues :
Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
Romans 8:26‭-‬27 KJV
From that scripture it becomes evident that only "He that searcheth the heart : "GOD" can know what's in the mind of the Spirit when we groan. Satan can't know the mind of the Spirit. I believe the same way only the Spirit searches the deep things of God and we can only have access to them by the helps of the Spirit, (1 Cor 2:8-12) also only God can know the mind of the Spirit. That's why it's a mystery, an encrypted line grin to the Godhead. So ur earlier standpoint was right.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 10:46am On Aug 25, 2016
analice107:

I can imagine...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 10:53am On Aug 25, 2016
etidy:

I'm just catching up with some things I missed before I joined this forum. I'm amazed with some testimonies here. I just want to add something about tongues. Analice I believe your earlier stances that Satan and his agents cant understand tongues Is actually right. Here are some scriptures to buttress this
Paul writes :"The unspiritual man does not receive the gifts of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned" (1 Corinthians 2:14 RSV). This lack of understanding and discernment would apply all the more to Satan and his demons because they are the total description of carnality.
For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.
Praying in tongues is speaking mystery and that verses says specifically it's a prayer ONLY TO GOD. if Satan could hear what we are saying, I believe he could easily empower any demon filled man to understand and that verse becomes nullified because man can now hear it.
Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
From that scripture it becomes evident that only "He that searcheth the heart : "GOD" can know what's in the mind of the Spirit when we groan. Satan can't know the mind of the Spirit. I believe the same way only the Spirit searches the deep things of God and we can only have access to them by the helps of the Spirit, (1 Cor 2:8-12) also only God can know the mind of the Spirit. That's why it's a mystery, an encrypted line grin to the Godhead. So ur earlier standpoint was right.

I pray for these brother, that you would not stray from these path, I pray that the lord would go before you be your shield and your blocker, he will be your guide, you would not fall, your not be defeated by the power and the call of God upon my life you would not be defeated, the lord give you power to oppress your oppressors, And reinforcement of the enemy against the fire of the most high God would silence them in the name of Jesus. God bless you bro.

Continue to enjoy God.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 11:01am On Aug 25, 2016
There are lot of us who are searching for God where we cannot find him, A lot of us have abandoned the bible and begin to search for God in books.

I just felt compiled these morning to call our attention to these fact. it is good to read but anything you read outside the Bible that challenges some of the assertions or over expands beyond the imagination you need to watch it.

As young Christians who are growing the faith, its not all Christian books you read because there are some you read and you might take out of context and begin to act and believe wrongly.

In summary, Read and research for God but be careful as you do so. Just as it can make you better it can make not too good.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 11:08am On Aug 25, 2016
HananHezron:

NONE OF YA GOT THE DRIFT... grin grin grin grin

Had nothing to do with the typo; It was about the message;I can't believe i typed this all by myself....

I started quite slowly and carefully, because i didn't know how to go about this "Touch not" thing. You see, i felt so many people reading the part of this thread grumbling in their hearts and feeling dissappointed (out of frustration and/or the fact that they of kind of felt played) because just like me, at one point; they equally felt God was not being fair by letting "them" get away "just like that".

Yes , i felt most of you guys...you can't hide from God grin grin grin grin

Like i said i started typing slowly and then BAM. The words began to come, verses began to pour in, i just began typing very fast. When i was through, i looked at the message and i felt like Steve Urkel : Did I do that?? grin grin grin

Something told me not to post it, i hesitated. Didn't want to be an instigator of an unecessary polemic here; But i don't know...just clicked "submit" and off it went.

Maybe i could have posted more, the thing is, my eyes got blurred, couldn't see the screen well; that's why i made spelling mistakes. Does it ressemble me to make so many mistakes on one line like that? I could see clearly around 30 mins-1hour later;

I don't even know ...but it looks like God put in my heart to urge christians out there to search the scriptures diligently and to stop being lazy in their walk in the Lord. Yes, you are called to respect the spiritual leaders God put you under because they watch over your souls, but please, stop being ADDICTED to them; You throw everything on them, even areas where it is[b] YOUR OWN RESPONSIBLITY[/b] to work on. C'mon here!

Spiritual laziness, spiritual ignorance and the gospel "that preaches to us what we love to hear" is what has landed most of us in trouble today. If you don't read your Bible often, how can you be familiar with God's Voice, how will you be able to discern what is of God and what is not God. God doesn't even have the means to warn you in case of attack !!!!You just sit there and accept any wind of doctrine that is chewed and given to you. You see what nonchalance can do?

We are in times of deception, please, at least,for your own safety, take time study the scriptures ; spend time with God; One can never over-emphasize on this. Long for God, want God badly; seek to know His Truth, even if that truth does not suit your personal conveniences; as long as God confirms in your heart that it is from Him, that is all that matters. Strive to know Him in the most Personal and Intimate way and not always because you can obtain this or that material blessing. God has become people's umbrella. You only open to Him in times of rains and storm, never when it beautiful and sun-shiny. When times are sunny, you fold Him and hang Him somewhere....where all the dust of the house will settle on Him. When times get stormy, you remember that your umbrella you threw somewhere in the house and dust him off cos now he's useful to you. undecided undecided

That's selfish. Very selfish. You are hard-hearted, yeah i said it. And you wonder why you aint getting nowhere...What if someone you dearly love treated you this way with so much disdain? How would you feel, how would you take it

When wolves in sheep's clothing eventually chew you and spit you out, you start thinking "All these so-called men of God are the same!"

If you feel so much all these men of God are the same, I , Hanan,

I challenge you to come out and make a difference!!! A real difference!!! Show us what a real man/woman of God is all about; Let people out there see how a man/woman after God's Heart looks like!!! After all, by their fruits we shall know them, abi?

STOP whining about this or that Man of God, take a stand and show God you mean business!!!!

I am the commander of the army of the LORD. Now I have come.Joshua 5:14
Quit bawling and get into the ranks!!!!

And you'll be as exciting as Hanan Hezron cool I just had to do small shakara, the temptation was too much, ha ha ha grin grin grin

Coming for those called to look after God's flock wink wink wink
Don't know when nor how, but your turn will definitely come

You are indeed a woman of the Spirit and u have richly blessed me with that post. I believe it was specifically for me. Let me digress a little, in an earlier post I said something that how Nigeria will get worse. How did I know this? After service about a year ago I was actively seeking God's face on what next and I had set my eyes on travelling abroad to continue my studies, I had even started processing some professional exams I needed to write because of the nature of my profession then God struck from the story of Isaac and told me to remail n the land of famine. It was so clear that NIGERIA will experience a "famine" season aka economic holocaust. Now where am I going with this. Recently I have not been satisfied with the progress I have made so I started turning my spiritual antenna to pick signals and I keep picking this signal "BUT THOSE WHO KNOW THEIR GOD SHALL BE STRONG AND DO EXPLOITS" . We are entering a season where only those with INTIMATE KNOWLEDGE, ACTIVE RELATIONSHIP, DEPTH OF KNOWLEDGE OF KINGDOM SECRETS, MAN KNOW MAN RELATIONSHIP WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL STAND OUT. The kind of wickedness and hunger that is coming is what requires daily guidance to live above it. One Dollar is already 400naira on the parallel market. I believe three things will happen many people will turn to wickedness and the devil by making mammon their god, Those with the inside info in the kingdom will become "Kingdom giants" and those inbetween particularly those playing nominal Christianity will suffer greatly. One thing I seek Now more than tongues, gifts and power of the Holy Spirit is actually the "PERSON OF THE HOLY SPIRIT" . Only those that know him will shine and hit the mark of the high calling in Jesus Christ.
Just look at Moses after many exploits, he had the opportunity to ask anything from God but look at what he asked Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people.
Exodus 33:13 KJV , Paul after many years of ministry was still pressing THAT I MAY KNOW HIM, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
Philippians 3:10 KJV
Only those who purse a deep knowing of him will be able to abide faithful in his Kingdom, do exploits and NOT lose their placement in his army.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 11:10am On Aug 25, 2016
analice107:

Too bad we don't get to have Dazzle around here anymore undecided...would have loved to meet her. Anyways....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 11:12am On Aug 25, 2016
etidy:

Tongues are a mystery to man, "unregenerated man" Why? Becos is dead spiritually. Satan is a spirit not man, and he had been right at the throne with the father before the Rebellion.
He indeed understands Tongues, that's why he is able to fake them. You can't fake what you don't know. Occultic people speak in tongues, I hope u know that?

What i expected you to say is, demons can understand what we say to God in Tongues, but can't effect any negative changes or influence the outcome of our prayers. But, they understand tongues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 11:13am On Aug 25, 2016
temi4fash:

I pray for these brother, that you would not stray from these path, I pray that the lord would go before you be your shield and your blocker, he will be your guide, you would not fall, your not be defeated by the power and the call of God upon my life you would not be defeated, the lord give you power to oppress your oppressors, And reinforcement of the enemy against the fire of the most high God would silence them in the name of Jesus. God bless you bro.

Continue to enjoy God.

Amen , thank you very much sir. Thanks for the love. May his grace keep you and continue to multiply IN your life. I really really really appreciate this sir.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 11:16am On Aug 25, 2016
HananHezron:

Too bad we don't get to have Dazzle around here anymore undecided...would have loved to meet her. Anyways....
She deactivated her two accounts, we have been trying to reactivate we don't know how to do it.

If it can be done, then we need help on how to do it.

Where is bro Oyeludef? My Superior1 is gone for good?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 11:39am On Aug 25, 2016
etidy:

You are indeed a woman of the Spirit and u have richly blessed me with that post. I believe it was specifically for me. Let me digress a little, in an earlier post I said something that how Nigeria will get worse. How did I know this? After service about a year ago I was actively seeking God's face on what next and I had set my eyes on travelling abroad to continue my studies, I had even started processing some professional exams I needed to write because of the nature of my profession then God struck from the story of Isaac and told me to remail n the land of famine. It was so clear that NIGERIA will experience a "famine" season aka economic holocaust. Now where am I going with this. Recently I have not been satisfied with the progress I have made so I started turning my spiritual antenna to pick signals and I keep picking this signal "BUT THOSE WHO KNOW THEIR GOD SHALL BE STRONG AND DO EXPLOITS" . We are entering a season where only those with INTIMATE KNOWLEDGE, ACTIVE RELATIONSHIP, DEPTH OF KNOWLEDGE OF KINGDOM SECRETS, MAN KNOW MAN RELATIONSHIP WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL STAND OUT. The kind of wickedness and hunger that is coming is what requires daily guidance to live above it. One Dollar is already 400naira on the parallel market. I believe three things will happen many people will turn to wickedness and the devil by making mammon their god, Those with the inside info in the kingdom will become "Kingdom giants" and those inbetween particularly those playing nominal Christianity will suffer greatly. One thing I seek Now more than tongues, gifts and . Only those that know him will shine and hit the mark of the high calling in Jesus Christ.
Just look at Moses after many exploits, he had the opportunity to ask anything from God but look at what he asked Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people.
Exodus 33:13 KJV , Paul after many years of ministry was still pressing THAT I MAY KNOW HIM, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
Philippians 3:10 KJV
Only those who purse a deep knowing of him will be able to abide faithful in his Kingdom, do exploits and NOT lose their placement in his army.

power of the Holy Spirit is actually the "PERSON OF THE HOLY SPIRIT"
You over there, who "illuminated"(chai grin grin grin) you on the fact that i was told last week to search ""PERSON OF THE HOLY SPIRIT" or maybe i mentioned it somewhere....

But on a more serious note, there will a time where your "sweet gentle,tender, compassionate" Jesus will not tolerate lukewarmness anymore; He's just giving time to some still lagging, who are neither here nor really there to FINALLY choose their camp.And stick to it!!!

Lately, i don't know maybe it's just to me that it's happening; but the Lord is gradually making me discover me his "Captain of His Host" "Awesome, terrible God" side, no more "sweet sweet Jesus" grin grin grin

You are equally right about speaking in tongues; In fact, i encourage believers to speak in tongues; not babbling, speaking a language actually. It doesn't even matter if you babble first; that's how it starts for some;

Just speak in tongues for long hours on end; when you're working, at school ,when you doing your chores, when you reading your Bible, when you going to fix your hair or if you are at the barber's ; just whisper under your breath; they will gradually develop into languages. Practice makes perfect; Don't worry if you feel awkward grin grin grin; it's sometimes like that at the beginning.
YOU WILL COME OUT REFRESHED AND STRENGHTHENED

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 11:43am On Aug 25, 2016
analice107:

Tongues are a mystery to man, "unregenerated man" Why? Becos is dead spiritually. Satan is a spirit not man, and he had been right at the throne with the father before the Rebellion.
He indeed understands Tongues, that's why he is able to fake them. You can't fake what you don't know. Occultic people speak in tongues, I hope u know that?

What i expected you to say is, demons can understand what we say to God in Tongues, but can't effect any negative changes or influence the outcome of our prayers. But, they understand tongues.
Hmm that's actually a very interesting point of view and very plausible. I get what you just said there. The part I don't just understand is that apart from helping us pray right, then speaking in tongues will offer no greater value than praying with the understanding if Satan could hear it. Because if you're praying with your understanding using the right scriptures and your faith is intact in the first place Satan won't be able to stop you even though he understands what you're praying e.g the case of Elijah. So it's likely that there is something more deeper that irks the devil so much that he wants to counterfeit it. That something is counterfeit means it's aim is to distract people from the original and it can never be like the original. Anyway that's just my line of reasoning from scriptures, I guess we should just ask the giver of the tongues himself the "Holy Spirit " , he definitely will have the answer. As I just typed this two scriptures just came flying in Wow. Mark 4:11 unto us is giving TO KNOW THE MYSTERIES OF THE KINGDOM, because Satan is a spirit doesn't mean he understands the mysteries of the Kingdom of our father. the devil and principalities though they came before man are to learn the many sided wisdom of God through us, tongues are one of those mysteries set in motion in Christ Jesus from the beginning to keep them bewildered about the depths of the wisdom of God. That's what just came into my spirit man, you can ask the Holy Spirit and see what comes to you and share, I will be glad to hear from you
. And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,
Ephesians 3:9‭-‬10 KJV
0 [The purpose is] that through the church the complicated, many-sided wisdom of God in all its infinite variety and innumerable aspects might now be made known to the angelic rulers and authorities (principalities and powers) in the heavenly sphere. Amplified version.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 11:56am On Aug 25, 2016
HananHezron:

power of the Holy Spirit is actually the "PERSON OF THE HOLY SPIRIT"
You over there, who "illuminated"(chai grin grin grin) you on the fact that i was told last week to search ""PERSON OF THE HOLY SPIRIT" or maybe i mentioned it somewhere....

But on a more serious note, there will a time where your "sweet gentle,tender, compassionate" Jesus will not tolerate lukewarmness anymore; He's just giving time to some still lagging, who are neither here nor really there to FINALLY choose their camp.And stick to it!!!

Lately, i don't know maybe it's just to me that it's happening; but the Lord is gradually making me discover me his "Captain of His Host" "Awesome, terrible God" side, no more "sweet sweet Jesus" grin grin grin

You are equally right about speaking in tongues; In fact, i encourage believers to speak in tongues; not babbling, speaking a language actually. It doesn't even matter if you babble first; that's how it starts for some;

Just speak in tongues for long hours on end; when you're working, at school ,when you doing your chores, when you reading your Bible, when you going to fix your hair or if you are at the barber's ; just whisper under your breath; they will gradually develop into languages. Practice makes perfect; Don't worry if you feel awkward grin grin grin; it's sometimes like that at the beginning.
YOU WILL COME OUT REFRESHED AND STRENGHTHENED
You're actually right about the statement that the person of the Holy Spirit is the Power of the Holy Spirit in a sense. I think my use of English was bad there, what I meant is actually the habit of people looking for manifestation of supernatural events, the gifts, signs and wonders, concentrating on speaking in tongues (which is good) without actually looking for a sweet communion With the person that makes this things to happen. People want to skip the step of knowing how the person feels and reacts to things , what grieves him and what brings him joy. People want to skip the part of hearing his voice and chatting with him straight to manifesting his power. I'm guilty of those things I just said, but most of us are guilty without knowing. And that's why many people command signs, see visions have gifts, but there is little evidence of close interaction of the person of the Holy Spirit in their language and actions. The manifestations of his power are good but it's the communion with him that changes US INTO THE VERY LIKE LIKENESS (IMAGE) OF CHRIST FROM ONE LEVEL OF GLORY TO GLORY (2 COR 3:18) . A Christian can manifest the power to a certain extent without knowing the person responsible for the power. I hope u get what I'm trying to say now . Thanks God bless you, more grace. ..chai, I don exhaust my acceptable talking Allocation on this forum today Lol, make I siddon learn from my Ogas.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
Please, teachers in the house (I'm convinced we don't have only dreamers and warriors here smiley

I'd like to know:
Is it possible to have all the Gifts of the Holy Spirit as listed in 1Corinthians 12:1-10?

Like one person having ALLL of them in full measure?

Your contributions on this topic will be highly appreciated.
Thank youuuu...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
analice107:

She deactivated her two accounts, we have been trying to reactivate we don't know how to do it.

If it can be done, then we need help on how to do it.

Where is bro Oyeludef? My Superior1 is gone for good?
am always here sis, i trust u r good too, kinda busy lately but i make sure i follow up on discussions here
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hello guys,
I trust you all are doing great.

I have replied all mails sent to me, sorry for the late response. But I guess it's better to be late than never smiley

Please feel free to let me know if I have not responded to your mail.

The Lord bless you all for using your lives to serve Him.

Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
Wow reading through some of your past posts here has been an eye opener , I hail all the Spiritual badoo in this house oh. Bro oyeludef I admire God 's grace for explaining things comparing spiritual things with spiritual in your life. Are you a teacher? I can also perceive the kenneth hagin in you from a distance. thx also for the dropbox.
I want to also seek permission to share some testimonies I have read here on some other platforms, I promise to keep everything as anonymous as possible, there are some notorious fornicators I know who I want them to see the evil in Fornication In 4D grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
etidy:

Hmm that's actually a very interesting point of view and very plausible. I get what you just said there. The part I don't just understand is it that apart helping us pray right, then speaking in tongues will offer no greater value than praying with the understanding if Satan could hear it. Because if you're praying with your understanding using the right scriptures and your faith is intact in the first place Satan won't be able to stop you even though he understands what you're praying e.g the case of Elijah. So it's likely that there is something more deeper that irks the devil so much that he wants to counterfeit it. That something is counterfeit means it's aim is to distract people from the original and it can never be like the original. Anyway that's just my line of reasoning from scriptures, I guess we should just ask the giver of the tongues himself the "Holy Spirit " , he definitely will have the answer. As I just typed this two scriptures just came flying in Wow. Mark 4:11 unto us is giving TO KNOW THE MYSTERIES OF THE KINGDOM, because Satan is a spirit doesn't mean he understands the mysteries of the Kingdom of our father. the devil and principalities though they came before man are to learn the many sided wisdom of God through us, tongues are one of those mysteries set in motion in Christ Jesus from the beginning to keep them bewildered about the depths of the wisdom of God. That's what just came into my spirit man, you can ask the Holy Spirit and see what comes to you and share, I will be glad to hear from you
. And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,
Ephesians 3:9‭-‬10 KJV
0 [The purpose is] that through the church the complicated, many-sided wisdom of God in all its infinite variety and innumerable aspects might now be made known to the angelic rulers and authorities (principalities and powers) in the heavenly sphere. Amplified version.
The Holy Spirit through Apostle Paul, didn't tell us to pray in tongues so that Satan won't hear what we are praying about, he said, when we speak in tongues we speak to God and not to man.
To man, it sounds stupid, but to God, we speak mysteries.

Satan doesn't even come in.
It doesn't matter whether Satan hears our prayers or not, point is, he can't stop our prayers from being answered.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
analice107:

Satan doesn't even come in.
It doesn't matter whether Satan hears our prayers or not, point is, he can't stop our prayers from being answered.
I disagree with You Sis Analice on this one above. Have you read the book of Daniel chapt 10 where Daniels prayer was blocked by the Prince of Persia which is the Devil for 21 days? It took the intervention of Jesus(Michael) to overcome the Devil so that Daniels prayer can be answered.....Also Rev 12 vs 9 and 10 says more cos Satan can block our prayers as Christians cos everyday He always complains about us to God thats why in vs 10 Satan was cast out so that the prayers of the Saints can get to God.....Satan has powers to block prayers thats why as Christians we need to pray regularly and do WARFARE AGANIST ANY SATANIC MANIPULATION OF OUR PRAYER......Shalom
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lamasta:

I disagree with You Sis Analice on this one above. Have you read the book of Daniel chapt 10 where Daniels prayer was blocked by the Prince of Persia which is the Devil for 21 days? It took the intervention of Jesus(Michael) to overcome the Devil so that Daniels prayer can be answered.....Also Rev 12 vs 9 and 10 says more cos Satan can block our prayers as Christians cos everyday He always complains about us to God thats why in vs 10 Satan was cast out so that the prayers of the Saints can get to God.....Satan has powers to block prayers thats why as Christians we need to pray regularly and do WARFARE AGANIST ANY SATANIC MANIPULATION OF OUR PRAYER......Shalom
So you are saying if Daniel had prayed in Tongues the Prince of Persia wouldn't have hindered Gabriel?

And, did you just call Michael Jesus?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lamasta:

brother, the scriptures you are quoting are not related to Tongues.
What you don't address is the fact that Satan was with God as an Angel, he understood the heavenly language before he was cast out.

Are you implying that God took away the hearing abilities from Satan when he was cast out of heaven? If that's the case then all his powers should have been stripped from him too.

When we Speak in Tongues, we speak to God, not to man. That passage doesn't bring Satan in between.

The reason why Apst Paul mentioned this, i think is, Tongues seems foolish to an onlooker. but he says, don't bother about what others looking thinks of you, in the spirit you are speaking mysteries.
lets dwell on the scriptures addressing tongues, because those other scriptures you are bring in, are speculations.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
analice107:

So you are saying if Daniel had prayed in Tongues the Prince of Persia wouldn't have hindered Gabriel?

And, did you just call Michael Jesus?
Not talking of tongues just want you to know that Devil blocks prayer.......Yes Michael is Jesus details coming shortly on this.....
Concerning speaking in tongues what most christians do today is actually speaking from tongue and not speaking in tongues the bible said in Acts 2 vs 4 that the Apostles were all filled with the Holy Spirit, not only were they filled with the Holy Spirit but they were all in Spirit that moment and the people looking at them observe that they are speaking each His own language and they thought the Disciples were drunk now my arguement is this the Disciples were in Spirit thats no 1 and secondly they were filled with the Holy Spirit. Today what people do is to come to church or be at the comfort of there homes and began to make noise thinking they are speaking in tongues whereas they are not in Spirit at that moment and if you are not in Spirit the Holy Spirit cannot takeover your tongue....I don`t speak in tongue as people do nowadays, theonly time I speak in tongues I alwways observe 2 things firstly my two hands are always up with eyes closed and secondly I always sweat its when I finally calm down I will realize have been praying in tongues and the time anointing moves in my spirit is mostly during worship songs and from there I enter prayer, thats why I so much love REVIVAL..:...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
Well I've thought about it @ Lamasta and analice107 . I don't think what any of us believe on this topic makes much difference, as long as we believe praying in tongues is a fool proof realm of prayer as stated in Romans 8:26-27 because you will always pray the will of God and God will always respond when we pray his will (1jn 5:14) . Let's move on, I believe that Satan can't hear sha, because if he hears ,he can as well empower any high ranking human agent of his kingdom to understand, in other words when you pray in tongue some empowered humans can understand nullifying Paul's assertion In 1 Cor 14:2. Again that Satan was a former angel doesn't mean he can understand or operate Kingdom mysteries (mark 4:11), that's why he can only counterfeit he can't speak or understand real tongues. Tongues is an operation of the Holy Spirit and only those who are of his kingdom should be able to operate and (If he will's) understand it. makes no difference though. Most important thing is that tongues offers immense advantages sha. Lets move on smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
A message of Peace.

Sometimes when we pass through hardships and trials, we cry out in pain. We tend to lose hope in our most desperate time of need.

But I must tell you, that even in that need God is walking beside you. Yes, even in that pain, that circumstance, that financial worry or spiritual trouble., that sickness, that family problem... God is still with you.

We ought to realize that tough times don't last, but Tough Believers do. If you believe that God is stirring you to a direction, you will surely come out from your trials.

God has a way of doing things and sometimes the training can be very painful but in the end it's worth it.
You could wait for a thing for a long time and wonder maybe God has abandoned you because your hopes and dreams have not materialized.
The story of Job is an typical example for every belivee to keep on putting their faith in God.

I remember my times of need, God would come to me in a dream and show me that He will bless me and give me my needs. At another point in time, He would come and show me that He had already given me what I asked for.

I believed Him, but sometimes I had to wait for it like Abraham waited for Isaac. I had to be patient.
Sometimes i got that thing immediately. Some other times I had to wait much more longer.

We have to pray and wait on God, do not give up because He is taking you to a higher ground.

But there is a way to present a case(prayer) before God to ensure you get a response.
God has a nature. And we must understand that nature to a good extent to know how spiritual things work.

1.God is not a talkative (when praying, when you get the feel that you have spoken enough, please stop) Ecclesiastes 5:2

2. When you present your request before Him, He wants to hear you speak from the heart to Him making legal grounds using His words (you reiterate what He has promised to you in the scriptures).

3. You have to come through His Son Jesus Christ in prayer.

4. You have to allow the Holy Spirit pray for you (if you're praying and you already know the next words to come from your mouth, then you're not really praying from the Spirit)
Prayers coming through the Holy Spirit in you is a free flow. It is not forced. And such prayers are very effective because it comes from the depth of your spirit.

5. Do not be in a haste to pray. Calm down and speak from your heart when making your request to Him. Tell me EXACTLY what you seek, no beating about the bush.

6. If you're confessing your sins and asking for God’s forgiveness, it's preferable you go on your knees or lay flat on the ground. (This is a sign of humility before God and it has to come from the heart). Abraham did this at some point in conversation with God.

7. If the Holy Spirit touches you and you're moved to tears, sing songs of worship and praise to God.

These are all basic principles when going before God in prayers.

But there is a particular way to get Heaven answer quickly.
*COVENANT
8. You can strike a covenant with God.. But when doing that it must be something that will cost you(a sacrifice). And be careful to keep your part of the covenant (agreement).

You can sow a seed unto God, reminding Him of His promises. The seed offering should be something given from your heart, something of value to you.
It's the same way you plant a corn seed and wait for it to grow.
You already know the concept of sowing and reaping. Plant the seed, water it, let it get some sunshine and wait for it to grow. It’s the same way it is when you sow a seed unto God. You sow, believe (water) and expect (sunshine). You must be expectant.

The seed could be monetary value or anything that will cost good value in your life. It could also be an agreement to desist from an habitual sin. Oh yeah.

If God looks upon this and smiles, Heaven will be provoked to fight for you. And what you have requested from God will be given to you. That’s the concept.

Remember...
*The widow of Zarephath gave her last meal to Elijah and look what turned out for her. (1 Kings 17:7)

*The Israelites had a covenant with God and God led them to the promised land. I could go on and on. You get the message. (Read the book of Exodus)
These are great examples of sowing and reaping with faith in God.

I remember a moment in my life, I struck a covenant with God(not monetary wise, task wise) and God came to me in a revelation that night. I saw Him look upon me and smile. And then He told me that He had acknowledged the covenant.
You can imagine how happy i was when i woke up the next day. I won’t say the rest wink

.. Just to add.. This is a number 9.

9. Fasting & Prayers.
We all know how this should work i believe. It has to do with really seeking God’s face to make Him move His hand in your direction, usually for a very difficult situation. Fasting also requires WAITING on Him(just like the sowing of the seed... When you fast, you wait on God. (Isaiah 40:31)
But the Seed Offering and Fasting is usually done to provoke Heaven to answer your request faster.

God has a listening ear, a very very attentive one. And He's standing very close to you, closer to than you imagine. I wish most people realize how easy it is to hear God's voice. You just need to bond with God.

For those of us who have a prophetic call on our lives, We may hear God even audibly. But others may not sometimes, but God chooses the way He speaks to His people. And He will speak into your spirit and through words and actions via people, through dreams and revelations, through signs and wonders etc.

The Lord's peace be unto you. He will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory. And you will hear His voice in your lives.  Now and Forever more.. Amen

Isaiah 40:31

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
etidy:
Well I've thought about it @ Lamasta and analice107 . I don't think what any of us believe on this topic makes much difference, as long as we believe praying in tongues is a fool proof realm of prayer as stated in Romans 8:26-27 because you will always pray the will of God and God will always respond when we pray his will (1jn 5:14) . Let's move on, I believe that Satan can't hear sha, because if he hears ,he can as well empower any high ranking human agent of his kingdom to understand, men when you pray in tongues you can also speak to men nullifying Paul's assertion. Again that Satan was a former angel doesn't mean he can understand or operate Kingdom mysteries (mark 4:11), that's why he can only counterfeit he can't speak or understand real tongues. Tongues is an operation of the Holy Spirit and only those who are of his kingdom should be able to operate and (If he will's) understand it. makes no difference though. Most important thing is that tongues offers immense advantages sha. Lets move on smiley
@Bro Etidy I and Sis Analice we are doing our owwn bible study and arguement has to occur all in a bid to know more of the word of God SPEAKING IN TONGUES MEANS FOR EXAMPLE YOU BRO ETIDY as a Nigerian you started Speaking China, Malaysia and French language or other foreign language inside the church after the Holy Spirit has taken over your tongue, at that moment even you yourself you won`t know what you are saying thats what Acts 2 vs 8 to 12 was saying, it was the people who are present in the day of pentecost watching the Disciples that say this one is speaking our language PARTIA, SOME MEDIA SOME JUDEA etc Thats what Speaking in tongues is, it makes you a Christian by the help of the Holy Spirit to worship, Pray and praise God in Japanese without necessarily learning Japanese or any other language without You knowing them physically thats what the Holy Spirit does....Hope you got my point.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lamasta:
@Bro Etidy I and Sis Analice we are doing our owwn bible study and arguement has to occur all in a bid to know more of the word of God SPEAKING IN TONGUES MEANS FOR EXAMPLE YOU BRO ETIDY as a Nigerian you started Speaking China, Malaysia and French language inside the church after the Holy Spirit has taken over you at that moment even you yourself you won`t know what you are saying thats what Acts 2 vs 8 to 12 was saying, it was the people who are present in the day of pentecost watching the Disciples that say this one is speaking our language PARTIA, SOME MEDIA SOME JUDEA etc Thats what Speaking in tongues is it makes you a Christian by the help of the Holy Spirit to worship, Pray and praise God in Japanese without necessarily learning Japanese....Hope you got my point.
Very good point, however from my little study of tongues what happened at Pentecost is a peculiar situation. Lets look at 1 Cor 14:2 again, amplified version

For one who speaks in an [unknown] tongue speaks not to men but to God, for no one understands or catches his meaning, because in the [Holy] Spirit he utters secret truths and hidden things [not obvious to the understanding].
I believe(Maybe very wrong) God allowed the event at Pentecost to be so just to glorify himself. I don't think it's a regular occurrence that people hear other's speak in tongues in their native language. I've heard a couple of occasions but it's rare. Most times if people will hear it's usually an operation of the gift of interpretation of tongues. That's why we all need that gift, I get some personal interpretation some times but it's not common. It's like we are having so many power gifts (gift of unlimited faith, working of miracles and healing) and revelational gifts (word of wisdom, word of knowledge and discernment of spirits) but less vocal gifts (interpretation of tongues and diversities of tongues) these days. Unlike what I read from the early 20th century. Could it be there are many fakes? Maybe, or maybe people think those vocal gifts except gift of prophecy are not flashy like the power gifts/revelational gifts hence we don't covet it And the Holy Spirit is locking up grin Hmm I think the later maybe the case.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
etidy:

Very good point, however from my little study of tongues what happened at Pentecost is a peculiar situation. Lets look at 1 Cor 14:2 again, amplified version

For one who speaks in an [unknown] tongue speaks not to men but to God, for no one understands or catches his meaning, because in the [Holy] Spirit he utters secret truths and hidden things [not obvious to the understanding].
I believe(Maybe very wrong) God allowed the event at Pentecost to be so just to glorify himself. I don't think it's a regular occurrence that people hear other's speak in tongues in their native language. I've heard a couple of occasions but it's rare. Most times if people will hear it's usually an operation of the gift of interpretation of tongues. That's why we all need that gift, I get some personal interpretation some times but it's not common. It's like we are having so many power gifts (gift of unlimited faith, working of miracles and healing) and revelational gifts (word of wisdom, word of knowledge and discernment of spirits) but less vocal gifts (interpretation of tongues and diversities of tongues) these days. Unlike what I read from the early 20th century. Could it be there are many fakes? Maybe, or maybe people think those vocal gifts except gift of prophecy are not flashy like the power gifts/revelational gifts hence we don't covet it And the Holy Spirit is locking up grin Hmm I think the later maybe the case.
Yes you right Bro our God is an all knowing God and He said somewhere in Deuteronomy 29 vs 29 that the secret things belongs to God and the ones revealed are for us and to our generation that we might do obey his commandment.....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Enkaynwa(f): 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
Enkaynwa:
Good morning brothers and sisters please I had adream this morning.
I was in a place witht a woman. It was like a shop sort of, one man came and wanted to buy a blender I was selling, in the blender I had already blended peppers and tomatoes, the man wanted to buy everything(blender and everything in it) he aske how much I said 4800 he said I should reduce the price I said it was the last price, he later bought it
I later found myself somewhere with my sisters I can't remember what happened but my sisters I was with escaped and some guys there wanted to rape me I fought the first guy he fell down and when the second guy came, I woke up.

Have a Lovely time in His Presence today

Pls Bro Charles, bro Temi. Someone should help me here

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: olamydey(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.