Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (804956 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chabod2015: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2016
nnamdiosu:

No ma. The only person who had all the gifts (because the holy spirit was poured on him without measure was Jesus. All others are just given a measure of the spirit/ gifts. That's why apostle Paul said....to some he gave teachers. To others....etc. He never said to some he gave all. We were never to have all of the gifts. I guyess God purposely ensured this so that we can all new each other in one way or the other in humility.

How are you ma. I miss your revelations. Revived my soul like water to a thirsty man wink

Chief, thanks for your response.

Seems she was refering to 1cor 12 - word of wisdom, of knowledge among others - manifestationa/gifts of the Spirit.

Ephesians 4 refers to Ministry gifts.

There have also been a lot of opinions on measures of the Spirit. Personally think more light needs to be shed on it.

It can be harmful to reach a wrong conclusion on sensitive topics as such can significantly limit/alter your experience of your walk with the Lord.

Appreciate your previous expositions. Indeed you've been a blessing.

Shalom
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Johnmichael2016: 11:47am On Aug 26, 2016
ALWAYS CONSULT WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT

“I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye” (Psalm 32:cool

The Holy Spirit can tell you what to do in every situation so you can always win in life. Many are frustrated because they never consult with Him on the right steps to take. They’d rather go to their relatives and friends to help them out of trouble. Sadly, those they meet for help only provide them counsel that doesn’t work, because it’s based on human reasoning and sense knowledge.

Learn to consult with the Holy Spirit for answers. Ask Him for guidance and direction concerning everything you do. When you face challenges that seem insurmountable, call on Him, and He’ll tell you what to do; He’ll give you the strategies to employ. The great men and women we read about in Scriptures understood this truth, which was why they never took a major step until they had consulted with the Lord.

Learn to trust the Holy Spirit; depend on Him at all times, for He’s with you, in you and for you! He’ll teach you, lead you and guide you into victory and triumph in everything you do, if you’d only ask Him.

THE MINISTRY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

The indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit is one of the greatest gifts you could ever have as a Christian. If anyone knew the importance and ministry of the Holy Spirit in man, it was Jesus. He said, “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth” (Acts 1:cool. That’s why He commanded the apostles not to depart from Jerusalem but wait for the promise of the Father – He was referring to the Holy Ghost. He wanted them to be imbued with power from on high so they could live the supernatural life of the Kingdom and carry out His ministry.

There is no authentic Christianity without the Holy Spirit . No one can live the victorious and triumphant life in Christ without the Holy Spirit. Even your service to God only becomes acceptable to Him when you render it through the Holy Spirit (Romans 15:16, Hebrews 9:4).Therefore, learn to always honour the Spirit and appreciate His presence in your life; never take it lightly. His presence is the most important thing to you.

If you’re born again and yet to receive the Holy Spirit, it’s time to do so. Say, “In the Name of Jesus Christ, I receive the Holy Spirit right now, and I speak in other tongues as He gives me utterance!” Now, go ahead and magnify God in other tongues. Praise God!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
chabod2015:

Hi,

Please be careful of voices.

Beloved, believe not every spirit but try the spirits whether they are of God for many false propheta are gone out into the world.

The Holy Spirit does not speak of Himself but testifies of Jesus.

Please be careful, first the enemy tries to gain familiarity then gradually begins to lead astray.

Take time to think on the Word, you will easily spot the false.

Not just the letters but also the patterns of behaviour and relationship found in the writings and experiences of God's saints (the Bible).

Ask for proof of two or three witnesses (2cor 13) for every voice.

Cheers

I know ....thanks for cautioning me ; Am serious, thanks.

But when it happens, i have a deep sense of peace and conviction; The enemy has already used the Scriptures to lure Me .But somehow i would always feel uneasy and jittery. like something is not right somewhere and a lot of inner conflicts would follow
The last phrase "i will always be with you" when i "heard" it i kind of "saw" Matthew 28:20, it crossed before my eyes, like a ribbon floating; i don't know to explain it. Then i felt a warm, reassuring presence in my heart;

But thank you very much for the reminder. One can never say he/she has arrived in this area called "faith"
Appreciate
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
Now page 160. Now, how about that
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
Interested in knowing the spiritual consequences of having children born out of wedlock?

Please, do not be offended if you are on this thread and you are a product of such a situation; You weren't asked to be born in such circumstances.
I'm not taliking about children born out of rape; this one is a totally different circumstance

That is when you really get to understand why God insnists that children should be born within the confines of marriage and why He warned that [i]The marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.[/i]Hebrews 13:4

I'd like to share the sad sad story of a dear friend of mine, who is a product of an illict affair and how it crushed her destiny literally, though she is a born-again. Thank God, after tracing the many sources of her unfortunate setbacks, God finally delivered her from the consequences of the mistakes of her parents.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
analice107:

Gerarahia

Hi Sis...

I guess by the moniker you know who!

Great Brethren : CharlyG1, nnamdiosu, oyeludef, superior1, Great0, Tjayjosh, Goodmuyis, Vooks(awaiting your return) Temi4flash and other superb saints on here, I greet you all with the peace and love of Christ, please keep up the good work....

Greatly appreciated is Analice107, she wouldn't just let me stay away, I love you sis....

Shallom to all; both old and new members of this great fellowship and thread!

Welldone....

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
Jdazzle:

Hi Sis...

Great Brethren : CharlyG1, nnamdiosu, oyeludef, superior1, Great0, Tjayjosh, Goodmuyis, Vooks(awaiting your return) Temi4flash and other superb saints on here, I greet you all with the peace and love of Christ, please keep up the good work....

Greatly appreciated is Analice107, she wouldn't just let me stay away, I love you sis....

Thank you. So this is the person who "ressembles" me....according to analice ; Very very pleased to meet you smiley

Welldone....

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
etidy:

cheesy most times its people that learn from you that will notice that you're a good teacher initially and even if u are naturally not a good teacher, if you really study and listen to some like hagin who was a prophet And teacher something will naturally rub on you. It works with any anointed material. Thx once again
I pray say i b teacher ooo grin make God give me d teaching grace sha. At it been there is a ministry called Lecturer ministry, probably i could fit it, cos like Lecturers do,dey just scratch d surface of stuffs nd expect the students to do the most of the work, unlike teachers who come down to the level of pupils and painstakingly explains till most students get it.
Well probably someday i could grow into becoming a teacher and have more patience. I love teachers, dey av really been a blessing to me.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
[quote author=HananHezron post=48819197][/quote]

So this is the person i "ressemble" according to analice...welcome back sister. Very very pleased to meet you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
Jdazzle:

Hi Sis...

Welldone....

wow, good to have you back sis dazzle, we really missed you. I pray d mysterious mod doesn't get to ban dis account. Nice to have u on here again cool
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
Jdazzle:

Hi Sis...

Welldone....

Welcome back sis! Anas09 really missed you. We all do. Sanun da zuwa.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
HananHezron:

So this is the person i "ressemble" according to analice...welcome back sister. Very very pleased to meet you

Hi dear...

Loooool how did you guess it was me!

Thanks a lot and keep the flag flying with more inspiring posts...

Cheers!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
oyeludef:
wow, good to have you back sis dazzle, we really missed you. I pray d mysterious mod doesn't get to ban dis account. Nice to have u on here again cool

Hi bro, loooool good to be back too...

Thanks for ur kind words! God bless u and Amen oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
Tjayjosh:

Welcome back sis! Anas09 really missed you. We all do. Sanun da zuwa.

Hello bro, thanks alot...

Anas09, yes yes but maybe on here cos we still talk if not everyday outside this forum...

God bless u bro and keep up the good work.

Nagode!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
Jdazzle:

Hello bro, thanks alot...

Anas09, yes yes but maybe on here cos we still talk if not everyday outside this forum...

God bless u bro and keep up the good work.

Nagode!
And here i present to you Newbies, Dazzle101. Welcome sis, we missed you.

We are able to go up and take the country

To Possess the land from Jodan to the Sea

Though the Loins maybe on the way to hinder

God will surely give us victory

Victory...

Move on to the rifhteous side

Move on to the righteous side

Move on to the righteous side of God...

We are Soldiers and Soldiers dont run from battle.
We will see the end of this.

We have read the script, we know the end.
We win, satan looses, but we must stay focus.

Let nothing seperate us from the love of God.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
Jdazzle:

Hi dear...

Loooool how did you guess it was me!

Thanks a lot and keep the flag flying with more inspiring posts...

Cheers!

We allegedly[i] "ressemble"[/i] each other; that's how i fished you out smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
Enkaynwa:
Good morning brothers and sisters please I had adream this morning.
I was in a place witht a woman. It was like a shop sort of, one man came and wanted to buy a blender I was selling, in the blender I had already blended peppers and tomatoes, the man wanted to buy everything(blender and everything in it) he aske how much I said 4800 he said I should reduce the price I said it was the last price, he later bought it
I later found myself somewhere with my sisters I can't remember what happened but my sisters I was with escaped and some guys there wanted to rape me I fought the first guy he fell down and when the second guy came, I woke up.

Have a Lovely time in His Presence today

Good morning Madam,

What i will do that i will lose all the grace and power of God upon my life, Father please dont let me do it.

That the summary of what i got.

I decree into your life by the decree into your life, you would not lose the grace of God upon your life in the name of Jesus.

Did you just start a new habit, or started just picked some new friends, Please examine your life, the enemy is locking around he will come in phases the first phase you will conquer based on the residual power you have but the next one ........

There is urgent need for you to refire.

Bro Charlgy1 come see these
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
HananHezron:
Please, teachers in the house (I'm convinced we don't have only dreamers and warriors here smiley

I'd like to know:
Is it possible to have all the Gifts of the Holy Spirit as listed in 1Corinthians 12:1-10?

Like one person having ALLL of them in full measure?

Your contributions on this topic will be highly appreciated.
Thank youuuu...

A very good afternoon to you sister.

Well, Frm the books i have read concerning the topic.

Apart from the holy spirit who works in us and Jesus christ who exhibited all the gifts.

I am made to understand from my various read that..

A man can operate in all of those GIFTS but he most times would not have all.

From my reading, For a man to operate fully in the apostolic he should be able to operate in at least 9 of the 12 gifts of the spirits.

So to answer your question, No ma.. No man can have all but one man can operate in all.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chabod2015: 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
HananHezron:

I know ....thanks for cautioning me ; Am serious, thanks.

But when it happens, i have a deep sense of peace and conviction; The enemy has already used the Scriptures to lure Me .But somehow i would always feel uneasy and jittery. like something is not right somewhere and a lot of inner conflicts would follow
The last phrase "i will always be with you" when i "heard" it i kind of "saw" Matthew 28:20, it crossed before my eyes, like a ribbon floating; i don't know to explain it. Then i felt a warm, reassuring presence in my heart;

But thank you very much for the reminder. One can never say he/she has arrived in this area called "faith"
Appreciate

Deep sense of conviction or certainty is one witness.

Right interpretation of scripture is always in context and agrees with other revelation of scripture.

Feelings originate in the body (flesh) which we are instructed to mortify/crucify.

Joy/rejoicing is not a feeling.

We are in faith already.

We have the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Faith is access into God's grace (or provision).

We are all maturing unto the stature of Christ.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
etidy:

cheesy most times its people that learn from you that will notice that you're a good teacher initially and even if u are naturally not a good teacher, if you really study and listen to some like hagin who was a prophet And teacher something will naturally rub on you. It works with any anointed material. Thx once again

No sir,

The office of the teacher and that of the prophet are two parallel offices, if you read some of his books, there was one he said he received the teaching anointing. He said he preached a long time and never had the teaching gift.

Like you, I perceive you have the gift of teaching you are not fully there yet but, with patience, constant study as well as a standing and upright relationship with God, you would have the capacity to occupy the office fully. That does not mean i cant teach infact in my service year, I did teach once or twice or made some contributions during bible study that i know its not me that these. Does that make me a teacher.. NO.. But does that mean i can operate in the teaching anointing definitely when the Lord give me.

Na teachers i fear pass self.. they can be so good at what they do that, if you not careful they will turn the bible upside down and still back it up with scriptures.. They will teach same verse you have reading for more than 15 years and you begin to wonder and be like eh en.. So it true sha.

God help us..
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
temi4fash:

No sir,

The office of the teacher and that of the prophet are two parallel offices, if you read some of his books, there was one he said he received the teaching anointing. He said he preached a long time and never had the teaching gift.

Like you, I perceive you have the gift of teaching you are not fully there yet but, with patience, constant study as well as a standing and upright relationship with God, you would have the capacity to occupy the office fully. That does not mean i cant teach infact in my service year, I did teach once or twice or made some contributions during bible study that i know its not me that these. Does that make me a teacher.. NO.. But does that mean i can operate in the teaching anointing definitely when the Lord give me.

Na teachers i fear pass self.. they can be so good at what they do that, if you not careful they will turn the bible upside down and still back it up with scriptures.. They will teach same verse you have reading for more than 15 years and you begin to wonder and be like eh en.. So it true sha.

God help us..

You are absolutely right that the office of the teacher and prophet are two distinct offices but it's possible for someone to be called to stand in more than one offices. There is a lot of controversy along this line sha, but i've read about a lot of people who are called to stand in a particular office and has time went by, God opened another phase of the ministry to them. For e.g with hagin he started out thinking he was a pastor until he was struggling and the Holy Spirit ministered to him, he was pursuing a wrong miministry, however he didn't wait for a full instruction and ran into the evangelist ministry for a year, until God reproved him and unveiled his perfect will for him to be a teacher, which he did for many years until God, unveiled his prophetic ministry to him. At one time he nearly lost his life because he was pursuing another ministry. So he was a teacher but he stood in the office of the prophetic anytime the propehetic unction came on him. I did some study about the scriptural basis of these some time ago and there is a book I read back then " understanding the anointing ". I need to refresh though because it's always good to be hold on to the scriptures not experiential evidence. But I do believe, for some ministers, the vision is unveiled in phases depending on how faithful they are. Thanks sir. I mentioned you on an earlier post, do u have any counsel for me on that sir, will greatly appreciate it.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
etidy:
I need a little counsel, I had a dream some weeks ago. I actually understand part of what it meant but the right counsel can never be too much.
I was in a church, now it was still the denomination I attend but a different building, a branch, I think have seen myself in that church before (another story). It seem I was serving in service unit(i used to be in the medical unit when during nysc but I have stopped) . Suddenly a man came in, he appeared to be one big guy, he was he like an elder , someone very respected. As he came in, people started whispering he's here, that big man, the senator (law maker) is here. But I just continued what I was doing, towards the end of the service the man sent for me. And brought me into the compound. He then said he wants to show me his secret, A big investment opportunity and I should pay close attention. He then opened my eyes to see some very old trees, he said his secret is planting trees, that if I start down the line it will give me much profit. He then said he will give me a practical demonstration and from nowhere my roommate from med school was with us( he's not born again by the way) . Then he took seedlings and planted them on two row, one each for my roommate and myself and then converge it to form a U. He was then telling us to nurture them. Now at this juncture, some people started calling me from inside the church Doctor,! Doctor !! Doctor!!! So I wanted to respond to them thinking there is an emergency that needs my attention, but the man scolded me not to go, saying this was also important and there are others that can do what they are calling me for. Surprisingly a lady was sent to call me, I believe she was a doctor and after that she just waited for me outside. At that time I could hear the service rounding up. And as soon I said let me see why they are calling me, my mom, one of my elder sister and a cousin step out of church and my mom told me she was the one looking for me, just to tell me she was going home. She then asked what I was doing outside, I thought and I then said the man was teaching me how to plant "rubber" trees. And she said OK ,and embarked on her journey. Now I took permission from the man to see of my mum and sister, when they got to the junction, they said goodbye and left. Instead this supposed cousin of mine turned back and said she will follow me back to the church. As soon as she turned back, she started looking at me seductively then I discern that this was an agent of the devil instead. So I rebuked her and woke up.
Please I need an Holy Spirit inspired asessment of this dream, the last time I tried putting it here, my phone ran down immediately I pressed the submit button. The enemies work I guess. Oga chalyg1, oga temi4fash, and anyone who has a conviction should help a brother because the dream is over 2 months and it keeps coming back to me.

Bros,

I will come back to these.

Am kinda fagged out.. But i would be back..
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
etidy:

You are absolutely right that the office of the teacher and prophet are two distinct offices but it's possible for someone to be called to stand in more than one offices. There is a lot of controversy along this line sha, but i've read about a lot of people who are called to stand in a particular office and has time went by, God opened another phase of the ministry to them. For e.g with hagin he started out thinking he was a pastor until he was struggling and the Holy Spirit ministered to him, he was pursuing a wrong miministry, however he didn't wait for a full instruction and ran into the evangelist ministry for a year, until God reproved him and unveiled his perfect will for him to be a teacher, which he did for many years until God, unveiled his prophetic ministry to him. At one time he nearly lost his life because he was pursuing another ministry. So he was a teacher but he stood in the office of the prophetic anytime the propehetic unction came on him. I did some study about the scriptural basis of these some time ago and there is a book I read back then " understanding the anointing ". I need to refresh though because it's always good to be hold on to the scriptures not experiential evidence. But I do believe, for some ministers, the vision is unveiled in phases depending on how faithful they are. Thanks sir. I mentioned you on an earlier post, do u have any counsel for me on that sir, will greatly appreciate it.

Yes sir,

You are very correct about occupying more than one office, some occupy up to 3 self because the apostolic can be occupied by the remaining 4 offices with patience, lots of prayers among other things. For a man to be in the apostolic he must be very matured spiritually.

You remember these verse who is faithful in little................

Shout to my G.O of these great thread/church/assembly..

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
HananHezron:
Interested in knowing the spiritual consequences of having children born out of wedlock?

Please, do not be offended if you are on this thread and you are a product of such a situation; You weren't asked to be born in such circumstances.
I'm not taliking about children born out of rape; this one is a totally different circumstance

That is when you really get to understand why God insnists that children should be born within the confines of marriage and why He warned that [i]The marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.[/i]Hebrews 13:4

I'd like to share the sad sad story of a dear friend of mine, who is a product of an illict affair and how it crushed her destiny literally, though she is a born-again. Thank God, after tracing the many sources of her unfortunate setbacks, God finally delivered her from the consequences of the mistakes of her parents.

its not a very good place to be...

But there is no coincidence in the things of God, that a person is born out of wedlock does not mean God does not have a purpose for that.

People like that would need to through serious prayers and as well very good relationship with God in order for them not to repeat that pattern.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
Jdazzle:

Hi Sis...

Welldone....

Madam madam...

God bless you ooo

How have you been??

Evangelist Analice has really missed you, Am sure she did put you in her prayers to ensure you came back.

its good to have you back..

God bless you..

and its Temi4fash no Temi4flash...

Maybe i just change to Temi4thunder...

I trust you have been having a great day.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
Anas09:

And here i present to you Newbies, Dazzle101. Welcome sis, we missed you.

We are able to go up and take the country

To Possess the land from Jodan to the Sea

Though the Loins maybe on the way to hinder

God will surely give us victory

Victory...

Move on to the rifhteous side

Move on to the righteous side

Move on to the righteous side of God...

We are Soldiers and Soldiers dont run from battle.
We will see the end of this.

We have read the script, we know the end.
We win, satan looses, but we must stay focus.

Let nothing seperate us from the love of God.

oooooh wowwwww God bless you real good....... sis, I feel so so so blessed to have you all........

Thank you so much.....

And nothing in deed shall separate us from the love of the most High God!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
temi4fash:

Madam madam...

God bless you ooo

How have you been??

Evangelist Analice has really missed you, Am sure she did put you in her prayers to ensure you came back.

its good to have you back..

God bless you..

and its Temi4fash no Temi4flash...

Maybe i just change to Temi4thunder...

I trust you have been having a great day.

Hello Sir, firstly apologies for the misspell, please blame it on the phone oooo lol..

Thank you so much for the welcome message, I have been good and I trust you are well too....

Keep up the good work please...

Cheers!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
HananHezron:

We allegedly[i] "ressemble"[/i] each other; that's how i fished you out smiley

grin grin grin just awesome.....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Enkaynwa(f): 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
temi4fash:

Good morning Madam,

What i will do that i will lose all the grace and power of God upon my life, Father please dont let me do it.

That the summary of what i got.

I decree into your life by the decree into your life, you would not lose the grace of God upon your life in the name of Jesus.

Did you just start a new habit, or started just picked some new friends, Please examine your life, the enemy is locking around he will come in phases the first phase you will conquer based on the residual power you have but the next one ........

There is urgent need for you to refire.

Thank you very much Bro Temi. I say a very big Amen to your prayer.
I can't really place my hand on any new friend or anything. But one thing I am very sure of is that my prayer/study life has really gone low. I allowed circumstances around me to really weigh me down spiritually.
But I have really been strugling to rise up again
I have been asking God for his Grace upon my life.
Please people of God Pray for me.
Thank you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
temi4fash:

Brother of Christ
Daniel prayers was not blocked sir,
It was the answer to his prayers that was blocked..
Shalom
We are on the same page Bro Temi4fash
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nuchinova(m): 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
Greetings to you all. I've been following silently (save for the one time I wrote " they've caught me o "in response to a mention. I must commend and encourage all who devote and contribute to this thread. I have learnt from this. GOD be with you and the joy of salvation by virtue of the death, resurrection and glorification of Christ Jesus remain with us.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
nuchinova:
Greetings to you all. I've been following silently (save for the one time I wrote " they've caught me o "in response to a mention. I must commend and encourage all who devote and contribute to this thread. I have learnt from this. GOD be with you and the joy of salvation by virtue of the death, resurrection and glorification of Christ Jesus remain with us.
amen... once again welcome to the family... is it brother or sister cause we seem to effectively mixed that up here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — INTERCESSORY PRAYERS / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.