Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (806743 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 1:20am On Nov 21, 2015
Goodnight Bro Charles. God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:36am On Nov 21, 2015
Anas09:
Goodnight Bro Charles. God bless you.

God bless you too Anas09. Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:39am On Nov 21, 2015
jaymichael:
Ya you are right, I could remember vividly, I traveled home with my mom, when I was a kid, my mother took me along to see one of her uncle (as it was customary of her to visit most of her relations immediately she arrives and before she leaves the village)
He was a trado healer or babalawo of some sort. He had this carved statue not more than 3 feet called ere or sigidi in yoruba, among his divinity kits. After the discussions and greetings with my mom, he now did some divination and I could remember vividly he began to ask the statue carved in white wood(in the shape of a human) some questions, and the statue spoke back, with lip moving and all. We all could hear the response, the voice of the statue was thin, of a kind used when mimicking someone. I couldn't understand what the statue was saying because of the thinness of the voice, but my mom's uncle's interpreted what the statue was saying but I know It was Ijebu yoruba our dialect. The discussion went on with the statue for many minutes. All these I saw with my naked eyes
I was not afraid, I thought nothing of it cos instinctively I know such things happen. I was even fascinated by it sort of.
Just imagine unknowingly keeping such a statue as an ornamental artefact in your home without knowing the power and alter behind it. If you don't give it what it consumes, it will take it by force, in blood, and it may not be animal's.
May GOD guide and lead us right.

Wow! Very true.. Very true.
May God guide us in Jesus' Name.. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 10:12am On Nov 21, 2015
I find it hard to type for long on virtual keyboard phone,..... I have a friend . his father is very wealthy powerful politician in Abuja.this same thing he told me about communications to idols at there home, also he felt confident in it because he felt his mom who became a Christian and opposed his dad was actually lost a battle against her husband evil exploits, and his mom who is a strong international professional outside nigeria died sone years back. after she and his father separate due to differences.he loves his mom but did not get any encouragement on why he should serve God. To him, he believes on should atone and dine with their village oracles nd also pretend to be a Christian. I tried to talk him out of following his dad on this but he thinks and according to his experiences thinks Christians are powerless.. won't reveal much futher due to some reasons .......in private chat, I could reveal his identity.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:53am On Nov 21, 2015
ccollins:
I find it hard to type for long on virtual keyboard phone,..... I have a friend . his father is very wealthy powerful politician in Abuja.this same thing he told me about communications to idols at there home, also he felt confident in it because he felt his mom who became a Christian and opposed his dad was actually lost a battle against her husband evil exploits, and his mom who is a strong international professional outside nigeria died sone years back. after she and his father separate due to differences.he loves his mom but did not get any encouragement on why he should serve God. To him, he believes on should atone and dine with their village oracles nd also pretend to be a Christian. I tried to talk him out of following his dad on this but he thinks and according to his experiences thinks Christians are powerless.. won't reveal much futher due to some reasons .......in private chat, I could reveal his identity.

Mehnn.. His eyes really need to be opened. May God open his eyes and deliver him from such delusion in Jesus' Name.. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
joshuagoodmus:
Have learnt so much from this post, enjoying everybit of it and learning as well. This trend indeed is an eye opener into the spiritual life but now it seems like the trend is dying slowly as very few people have contributed recently except from the OP who is trying to keep it alive.

Lemme share my own testimony. I was born a muslim and in a very deep muslim home but by the Grace of God, I gave my life to Christ Jesus in march 2013 and God has been so wonderful. He gave me a new name and even changed my surname and so many great things he has done in me. But it wasn't that rosy as I was badly persecuted in my family but Jesus won at last but the amazing one is that within that period even up till now, i have faced so many spiritual attack from sqeezing of my intestine in my sleep, to neck stangling, till dark forces pressing me down in bed and even till death but thank God am alive all by the Grace of God. Tho I have never seen the demons but I always sense and feel them when ever they are around. I give all the Glory to God coz Christ won and the devil failed. Am still growing spiritually. May God help me.

Welldone OP. I admire your gifts

may God forever establish you in Him in Jesus name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
3 And he took up his parable, and said, Balaam the son of Beor hath said, and the man whose eyes are open hath said:
4 He hath said, which heard the words of God, which saw the vision of the Almighty, [/b] falling into a trance, but having his eyes open:

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Collinsemegreat(m): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
q

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
Collinsemegreat:
Praise God! I have beinq followinq diz trend for a long time now. Am a believer by God grace but some experience i usually have makes me fell weird.
I dnt really know were to start from; most times i dream fighting group of people, i usually being pressed, i do deliverance in dreams, hear voices, a day i saw a shadow while sliping alone at home- it lookd lik dat statue in romen an juliet dat had arrow, i speak in tongues in dreams, and many i didnt mention becos of ... But why am i always pressed when i pray at nait?

Thank you Collins. It's good to have you here.
Having constant dreams of delivering people is a sign of the 'prophetic calling of deliverance & spiritual warfare'. Speak to God more about it.
Being pressed in your sleep is 'Demonic oppression'.. Demons usually come at night to do all kinds of things while we sleep.
Sometimes you can be pressed as a result of an on-going sin or it could just be demonic attacks against your spirit man. But when it becomes a constant thing, then there's a problem.

If you feel pressed in your sleep, check yourself first for any on-going sin in your life(willful sins). Try to call the Name of Jesus when you're pressed. When you wake up, pray and command any evil spirit in your room to leave and plead the blood of Jesus over your life.
Pray & read the word of God. You'll be fine.

God bless you!

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
sonofthunder:

may God forever establish you in Him in Jesus name.

Amen. Thanks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
Praise God. I started reading dis thread about 4 days ago and i must confess, av been blessed by it. By His grace, I also have my calling in the area of deliverance and as a matter of fact, I ran to Jesus (became born again) because of constant demonic attacks dat started while I was in secondary school. God saved me finally and I av alot of testimonies however, I also learnt a lot of things about dealing with spiritual battles and I hope to share as time goes on. Firstly, about the origin of demons, fallen angels e.t.c I will recommend you see dis youtube video by Pastor Benny hinn. It really gave me a lot of understanding
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boqNzaU3D20

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
Mr CharlyG1. Please what state are you in sir?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
Demons are not to be feared, though we can't say they are not powerful. But we have power over them
We have victory in Christ Jesus & we have overcomed through the blood of Jesus.

Also, Jesus Christ went to hell and took the keys of the Kingdom from the devil.. So now we have full power and authority in Christ Jesus over these demons. Praise God!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
joshuagoodmus:
Mr CharlyG1. Please what state are you in sir?

I live in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
CharlyG1:

I live in Lagos

I stay in lagos too sir. I don't know why am feeling this in my spirit that we children of God who are really born again christians should come together and start fellowship somwhere here in lagos. This will help build up our self spiritually and also learn more from eachother. You can pray about it tho sir. Notwithstanding you are doing a great job here sir

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
What i'm about to say may shock some of you. Satan and his demons are planning something against the people of God. They have been planning this for a long time.
Listen to this revelation given to me by God at a very young age..

LISTEN..

One day I had a revelation.. I was about the age of 14yrs old.
In this dream, I was sleeping on the bed in my parents room, my younger brother was sleeping beside me on the same bed. Suddenly, I woke up, got up from d bed, knelt down and i started crying, begging God to forgive me for all my sins, i cried so much. Then I started singing a worship song that goes like this ...'Change my heart ooh Lord, make it ever true'.. As I sang this song with my eyes closed, I could see a clenched hand in the spirit, it was a fist, the hand looked like it was getting ready to punch someone.. I didn't understand what it meant yet. As soon as I finished singing the song and I said 'Amen' and opened my eyes, a hand dragged me from my neck to the bed.

I saw Satan on top of me with some demons in the room. He wore a red T-shirt, a jeans trouser and he had a knife in his hand, he wanted to cut off some flesh from my feet. He was very angry and aggressive, always grinding his teeth. I struggled with him, then he mistakenly cut my toe nail instead of the flesh.. He shouted angrily 'SH*T'!

I pushed him away, got up from the bed and ran to my parlour. When I got to my parlour, I stopped, looked around and saw soo many people dressed in white and black fighting each other, the ones on whites were fighting the ones in black. They were soo many. I now realized there were Angels and Demons fighting each other.. I was very scared.

Now the Devil chased after me and got to the parlour too, as he was about to grab me, one of the Angels stood in his way to protect me, shielding me from him (Satan).

Satan was sooo angry that he beat up the Angel, muttering some words as he beat him up, it felt like the Angel's ranking was actually lower than Satan's.

I ran straight to my staircase, Satan followed. I flew from the top of the stairs to downstairs, Satan did the same.. He was very fierce and very angry.. As soon as I opened the door to go out.

The dream paused, a hand writing appeared in an ancient writing style and it wrote...at the same time a strong voice said..
'The Devil is like a roaring lion seeking for whom to devour'

Then the dream continued(unpaused), I ran out of my compound, but Satan didn't follow.. He kept running around my compound continuously, looking at me angrily..

I was confused, I didn't even know what was happening. I was just standing on the main road helplessly. To my relief, I saw my younger brother coming out from the house. I approached him. I asked him why he didn't run when Satan and his demons were in our room.. He was disappointed with me, then he sighed and said... 'Nooooo you shouldn't have run, that they wanted just a little flesh, they are preparing for something huge'. I was scared and still confused.

Then I saw my family approach me, I started to warn them not to enter the house because of what was happening. As I was narrating to them what was happening, a demon approached us. He was ugly, with two horns, 2 short fangs, a bloody mouth. Yeahh, it was a real ugly demon..
Nobody was scared, it was as if seeing a demon wasn't so strange in this period of time. This seemed to be the end times.

The demon held a small calabash out and told us that he just needed flesh from us, that other people had contributed and that they (Satan and his demons) were holding a passover feast like the one Jesus did with his disciples. I then saw an image of Satan(in the Spirit) posing like Jesus Christ in the clouds, holding a feast, there was flesh and blood on the table and wine cups. He was surrounded with his demons around a table.

To my amazement, my own very family didn't hesitate to donate their flesh. I was speechless. I was shocked. I never could do something like that.. My mind was going beserk. How could my own God-fearing family not seem to mind into doing something like this.

The demon took their left palms, and started to carve out flesh from their palms in a square shape. Later when my family complained that it was painful, the demon decided to take each person's Slippers, carved it out which automaticallly carved out their flesh on their palms with lesser pain. i watched how my mom, dad, brother & sister did this turn by turn.. I was lost for words.. I was just looking at them, not knowing what to say or do. My own family? I woke up.

I will give the interpretation of this revelation in another post for people to get a glimpse of what will happen, what Satan is planning..
Remain blessed.
Just to add...

Funny enough, after some months or thereabout, I went to church, it was a week church service, i guess on a thursday.
It was time to put in offerings(money into the basket) and I had no money to give to God.
A man walked into the church, he came and sat beside me. I kept looking at him because I recognized his face from somewhere. Now i remembered, It was that same face, the same Satan i saw in my dream.He was dressed in business attire, wearing a shirt & trousers with suspenders. My heart started beating fast.
I didn't know how he knew i didn't have offering to put in, but he smiled at me in a scary way and gave me N10..
What scared me more was that the N10 was hot(very warm). He kept smiling at me. I couldn't even find my words, I just took the money and I guess i put it in the basket.

After some years later.. Hmmm, every member of that church discovered that our so-called pastor was an occult man, some people died strangely, his own wife died in the church. The church scattered. Till today, the church has no growth because its built on the foundation of Satan & demons.

May God give us spiritual insight in Jesus' Name.. Amen

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
joshuagoodmus:

I stay in lagos too sir. I don't know why am feeling this in my spirit that we children of God who are really born again christians should come together and start fellowship somwhere here in lagos. This will help build up our self spiritually and also learn more from eachother. You can pray about it tho sir. Notwithstanding you are doing a great job here sir

Thank you Sir for your encouragements. I believe you're inspired in your spirit, that's good.

About us getting together to do a fellowship, its not a bad idea but I can only do things like that when God directs me to. If God wants that to happen, then it will definitely happen.
God bless you Joshua..

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 22, 2015
Don't be afraid of demons fight them.. Especially use your authority on them,they will run away and hardly come back to you.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Collinsemegreat(m): 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
CharlyG1:

Thank you Collins. It's good to have you here.
Having constant dreams of delivering people is a sign of the 'prophetic calling of deliverance & spiritual warfare'. Speak to God more about it.
Being pressed in your sleep is 'Demonic oppression'.. Demons usually come at night to do all kinds of things while we sleep.
Sometimes you can be pressed as a result of an on-going sin or it could just be demonic attacks against your spirit man. But when it becomes a constant thing, then there's a problem.

If you feel pressed in your sleep, check yourself first for any on-going sin in your life(willful sins). Try to call the Name of Jesus when you're pressed. When you wake up, pray and command any evil spirit in your room to leave and plead the blood of Jesus over your life.
Pray & read the word of God. You'll be fine.

God bless you!
i think it's lust i feel quikly bfo naw... D dreams of delivrance z nt constant just twice! Bt watx d mean of wen sleep ur spirit leaves u and sits den releas smetin frm ur hand at d door?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
17 Pray without ceasing.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
Collinsemegreat:
i think it's lust i feel quikly bfo naw... D dreams of delivrance z nt constant just twice! Bt watx d mean of wen sleep ur spirit leaves u and sits den releas smetin frm ur hand at d door?

Collins, i'll need you to clarify this better with full details of what you saw because i dont quite understand what you said.
Thank you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
I had a very long day today, i'm so tired at the moment. Till tomorrow folks. God bless you all. Have a goodnight rest.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 23, 2015
CharlyG1:

You may like that guy or lady, but does God want that to be your wife or husband?
For people who have been called into the office of Prophecy by Jesus Christ, It's God that will reveal your spouse to you. Yes.. I said it's God that will reveal your spouse to you.
For others, you may choose a spouse you sincerely love, then God will bless your marriage. God may still give you signs to let you know if you're on the right track.
Well, this is a story of me meeting a strange person.. Just like the girl i met at the university. But this one said she was a born-again Christian.
Is fantasizing lustfuly about a girl u love in the night before sleep a sin? I've doing this for many yrs now, it aids me in sleeping

When I was in the University, I was traveling one day from the east to Lagos. I boarded a bus. In the bus was a young beautiful lady of about 27yrs old back then. I sat at the extreme back while she was a seat in front of me.

When the bus started moving, this girl started preaching, she preached for close to 2 hrs and everybody started becoming irritated because she spent so much time preaching, I was the only one that kept responding to some of her prayers, saying 'Yes', 'Amen'

After at about 5hrs, maybe at 3pm, the bus stopped for a break, everyone went to get something to eat. I approached this lady, I encouraged her and she warmed up to me, She told me her message in the bus was for me. I agreed, because I was spiritually weak then. We talked a little, then she started saying unbiblical things like 'Satan is a woman' etc. I became shocked. Was this girl for real? Was she trying to indoctrinate me with false doctrines?

We later exchanged phone numbers, I got to my house that night.. She called me that night, said she wanted to come to my house that week. I agreed. She came, met my parents. And when my dad asked her some questions over and over she kept changing mouth, saying very obvious lies. I was disappointed. My Dad called me aside and told me he didn't trust her, he said I should be careful.

This girl always touched me each time she talked with me, i didn't know why. When she touched me I would see marks all over my body, in the same exact places she touched me.. I always had strong sexual feelings each time she was near me, an uncontrollable urge so strong that I had to hide my er**tion. And there was a time when a couple drove in their car, they slowed down just to look at the girl then gave her a stern warning look, a hateful look, eyed her, looked at me and drove off. I was surprised, I asked her if she knew them, she said no. Hmnn, I started becoming suspicious.

When we went to the east, this girl took me to her church. Before that day, I had a revelation of a public primary school, i didn't even know what it meant but the next day when I went to the address of the church she gave me, It turned out to be the same primary school i saw in the dream, exactly the same.
She said their church were doing camping that's why they used the primary school.
I entered the church, the preacher was teaching on 'Demonology' which took me by surprise because that's an area that excites me due to my spiritual gift of warfare. But I didn't know why I was so uncomfortable. I kept shifting in my chair, something felt very wrong.

While we were praying, I closed my eyes and saw a trance. I saw that the people surrounding me in that church were not normal, their faces changed and they look like demon possessed people, with fangs and scary faces and instead of prayers, they were raining curses on me, they were all looking at me in that trance. That was when I knew i was in a wrong place. I became scared.
Now I wanted to leave the place badly, but they didn't want me to go.. Now I was more scared. At the end, I forced my way out and lied to the girl that I had something to do urgently. They took my number, I think i gave them a fake one though. The girl told me she was angry with me and said I can't marry her if I didn't attend her church. I was puzzled, I didn't even think we were dating and she's already thinking of marriage? wow.. I said all these in my mind

I usually felt a lack of confidence than usual each time I was with her, It was like a suppression on my spirit man.

As time passed I would have weird dreams, God would always show me this girl in my sleep, but I was too stubborn then. I would always see the girl naked and as a decaying corpse. This dream occurred for at least 3 times. Each time I had a bad dream about her, I would see lots of marks and scratches on my body.
The girl never told me where she lived, I never met any of her friends or relatives. She didn't want me to know much about her. I knew absolutely nothing about her..

To cut the story short, after so many strange happenings.. God gave me boldness and I told her I had to cut my friendship with her. She smiled and said, 'I already know, no problem, it's the way he wants it. After then I never saw her again, her phone numbers never went through again.

When You start having constant dreams about a certain matter, It's good you take it serious. Repetitive dreams is God's way of saying 'You're not listening to Me'.. So the dream keeps recurring
. Only God knows what would have happened in my case if I didn't cut off from the girl early enough.
Remain blessed.
is fantasizing lustfuly about a girl u love before sleeping in the night a sin? i've been doing these, evry day for many yrs now, it aid me in sleeping.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
stardragon:

is fantasizing lustfuly about a girl u love before sleeping in the night a sin? i've been doing these, evry day for many yrs now, it aid me in sleeping.
I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery, or in your case "fornication" with her in his heart (Matthew 5:28). Lustful thoughts does not glory God, nor does it edify the man. Yes it is a sin.

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
Tjayjosh:

I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery, or in your case "fornication" with her in his heart (Matthew 5:28). Lustful thoughts does not glory God, nor does it edify the man. Yes it is a sin.
chai!!!
ignorance in the highest manipulated level.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
Tjayjosh:

ok, what of when u'ar lustfuly fantasizing about ur own wife, is tha also a sin?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
Busybody2:

[size=1pt]

[/size]

At Vooks, et al

First appearance counts a lot - All I remember of 4C's moniker was of someone who waltzed into this thread smugly exchanging snide comments with the likes of directionless sylvalord and co who were purposely denigrating this thread, so what sorta shade of red carpet was he expecting me to lay on for his ilk? To the extent that he had to spit out his dummy and slyly put Sukkot and Sarassin down just to validate himself just because I complimented their intelligence!!! Wow!!! Next time he should guard his utterances well if he want to be held in the same high esteem otherwise I will call out any moniker as I deem fit and nobody can do diddly-squat about it.

A quick glance at 4C's previous posts shows he is somewhat knowledgeable but all he keeps saying is "he does not feel Nairalanders can deal with his high intelligence and understand..." When you Vooks came in to challenge some stuffs and I took you on, you made sure you backed it up every time with credible references and a cursory look at your previous posts shows you are highly intelligent, exposed and well read as well...and 4C wanna be lecturing me about humility, oh please!

Anyway I am glad all is well that ends well and he has thrown in the olive branch. (((Hugs all round)))

If you ever mention my moniker in any of your baseless writeups again, you will regret ever coming across sylvalord. I am warning you and i am calling anyone that remotely knows you to warn you because by the time i am through with you, noone will want to associate with you. TO BE FORE WARNED IS TO BE FORE HARMED
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
sylvalord:
If you ever mention my moniker in any of your baseless writeups again, you will regret ever coming across sylvalord. I am warning you and i am calling anyone that remotely knows you to warn you because by the time i am through with you, noone will want to associate with you. TO BE FORE WARNED IS TO BE FORE HARMED
Silly threats

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
CharlyG1:
Satan started deceiving since he was 'lucifer' in heaven and since the time of Adam & Eve..
Stop spreading lies in the name of the Holie Spirit. I curse you and your dead Jew Jesus. I spit on Yahweh's throne. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
sylvalord:
Lol. What is this?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
Lots of creative writers here.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Stop spreading lies in the name of the Holie Spirit. I curse you and your dead Jew Jesus. I spit on Yahweh's throne. angry
My Negro you blaspheme. Stop it

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.