Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (807053 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
nnamdiosu:

Hi sweety.wink how's that convert of yours.....the ex herbalist. Hope u still checking up on him?
Yes oo. he is doing fine. His village people shook fear into him. The spirits ceased his father nah, after he went to present the Bible to them as his new way, His father who is a herbalist too, went to gather herbs from the same bush he had been going all his life, but this time, couldn't find his way home for three good days.
My convert was ordered home, accused of upsetting the gods. But before he went home, he called me, i called believers and we decreed the release of the old man unharmed, and so was it.

Praise be Yahweh, he is fine.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 6:18am On Sep 15, 2016
analice107:

Yes oo. he is doing fine. His village people shook fear into him. The spirits ceased his father nah, after he went to present the Bible to them as his new way, His father who is a herbalist too, went to gather herbs from the same bush he had been going all his life, but this time, couldn't find his way home for three good days.
My convert was ordered home, accused of upsetting the gods. But before he went home, he called me, i called believers and we decreed the release of the old man unharmed, and so was it.

AWESOME.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 8:04am On Sep 15, 2016
analice107:

wowoowwww. God is good and awesome. it is well with him. (and you too wink) amen
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 8:35am On Sep 15, 2016
Anas09:
Prov. 14:1. A Wise woman builds her home, but a foolish woman pulls it down with her own hands.

This morning i asked the Holy Spirit to teach me to build my home, this is what he taught me.

Qualities of a Wise woman.

1). A Wise woman defines herself: As the man's helper.

2). A Wise woman defines her Status and place as under a man.

3). A Wise woman defines Marriage and her place in it,
She recognises that she did not institude marriage, God did. So she obeys God by obeying her man.

4). A Wise woman recognises that Marriage has rules and those rules are binding on her.

5). A Wise woman remembers that it is the man who moved to her home to bring her to his, not her.

6). A Wise woman recognises that its her who takes up his family as hers, his name as hers his siblings as hers,his tribe, nationality and even race as hers, not him.

7). A Wise woman Submits to her Husband irreapective of...
The Bible says to marry only in the Lord, but if you disobey this injunction and marries outside of the Lord, whatever you find with and in the man, you live with it.

cool. A Wise woman should not be hash, for she knows that soft words turns away wrath, but grevious words stirs up anger.

9). A Wise woman should not be hard; She knows that the battle is not for the strong. She should not be Pressing, but, Gentle, humble, kind, meek and lowly.

10). A Wise woman knows that the man is naturally egotistic, she watches not to bruise it.

11). A Wise woman does not discuss her husband/marriage with her friends and family.

12). She does not compare her husband with other men she had known.

13). A Wise woman does not talk back when her husband is upset and is talking.

14). A Wise woman controls her anger and does not raise her voice at her huaband. She recofnises that the man is the head of the house and the mouth, eyes ears are in the head. She see, ears and speaking through him

15). A Wise woman knows that Wisdom is mightier than the weapons of War. And ruling her husband is not by power.

16). She knows that if ahe does all the above, Her husbands ATM pin, bank accounts, his heart, and everything will be under her Control. Outsiders will see her as Mumu, but inside, she is the Puppeteer, while the man is the Puppet.

BUT....
THE FOOLISH WOMAN IS A FEMINIST.
*takes cover*

lol @ take cover. sweet heart dont take cover jor. many people don't know (innocently too) that feminist is an agenda from the deepest pit of hell. God intended from the beginning (and bible many times says so )..that a woman should submit to her husband (totally. In return the man should love her and be patient with her (and never take that submission for granted). In return, the male children will learn patient and maturity from their daddies and the girls will learn submission and humility from their mummies, and together the whole family would love each other, because there is order and harmony. the way to a man's heart isn't food, or sex. he can get that from restaurants or brothels.
No, it's something more priceless that money can't buy. it's submission. a man can't get that anywhere except from his own wife. From his own rib of rib, and meat of meat.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 8:45am On Sep 15, 2016
angiemartinez:
Hello every one, don't really know where to start from.

My mind is always filled with evil thoughts, bitterness and hatered. Although I don't have the mind to hurt anyone. I have tried so hard to work on it but to no avail. I love God and want to serve him, but it's not working out.

Sometime in 2012, I could still remember one instance I heard clearly from God. These days is as if am faking my walk with Him. I totally feel empty. Am always distracted when studying praying or worshiping.

Now I just feel maybe God has closed my page with him.

It's ok sweet heat. i know how u feel. ive been there. many times. the first day i looked into jesus eyes, and he looked deep into mine and laughed...i knew that no matter what GOD WON'T EVER GIVE UP ON A HUMAN BEING. TRUST ME. Now i want you to read this.....
Romans 12: 2
New International Version
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.

also.....
Romans 8:31-39New Living Translation (NLT)

Nothing Can Separate Us from God’s Love
31 What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us? 32 Since he did not spare even his own Son but gave him up for us all, won’t he also give us everything else? 33 Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for his own? No one—for God himself has given us right standing with himself. 34 Who then will condemn us? No one—for Christ Jesus died for us and was raised to life for us, and he is sitting in the place of honor at God’s right hand, pleading for us.

35 Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death? 36 (As the Scriptures say, “For your sake we are killed every day; we are being slaughtered like sheep.”[a]) 37 No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.

38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[b] neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. 39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Please write this scriptures on a peice of paper ( don't mean only the verse..i mean both the verse and what is says). take that paper with you everywhere. read it. mediatate on it. when u walking on the road be saying it. wake up and read it. sleep while mediatating on it.
there is nothing wrong with you. Its just the devil putting thoughts (that are not urs) into your head. such thoughts start with I.... so u think it's from you. God loves you. truly he does. read sisters HananHezron testimony. God wont give up on you.
we all love you here. tell us (me) whats going on. You want to share privately? I (we) are always there. we care.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:32am On Sep 15, 2016
nnamdiosu:

lol @ take cover. sweet heart dont take cover jor. many people don't know (innocently too) that feminist is an agenda from the deepest pit of hell. God intended from the beginning (and bible many times says so )..that a woman should submit to her husband (totally. In return the man should love her and be patient with her (and never take that submission for granted). In return, the male children will learn patient and maturity from their daddies and the girls will learn submission and humility from their mummies, and together the whole family would love each other, because there is order and harmony. the way to a man's heart isn't food, or sex. he can get that from restaurants or brothels.
No, it's something more priceless that money can't buy. it's submission. a man can't get that anywhere except from his own wife. From his own rib of rib, and meat of meat.
That's so true. Daddy love Mummy, Mummy submit to Daddy. Daughters learn from mummy, sons learn from daddy, ORDER.
Give me wisdom Lord.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2016
Dream interpreters in the house...oga Charly and co.

What do it mean when you see yourself changing shoes in the dream?

Yes , changing shoes.

From muddy, comfortable,ballerina shoes (you know the kind female university students wear because they are light and practical and you can wear them with almost anything and move with them (almost) anywhere. i loove those shoes by the way),

to clean, formal, not necessarily comfortable grin grin grin corporate-looking, black, flat shoes? Don't ask me if i love those corporate shoes, i don't! At least, the ones i saw in my dream! grin grin grin The disadvantage with such shoes is that you can't move about as much as you please and you can't wear them to any kind of place;they don't even look comfy in the first place

I know shoes can symbolize the direction you are required or about to take, i know it has to do with walking or taking a path, but i'm lost with the rest...

Why do i feel the Most High is threatening my comfort zone or am i the one being overly clingy to my muddy, yet oh-so comfortable balllerinas i love so much

Tenk yew in advance.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 11:45am On Sep 15, 2016
temi4fash:
Its great to be back in these thread.

I missed these God place

Had to go for personal retreat.

I have a word for the ministry people among us, especially the unmarried ones.

Please, please and please when you want to chose a life partner ensure you seek the face of the lord throughly, confirm from other anointed men of God. That a sister is in the choir does not make her the best and clean, that she sees vision should not guarantee her place in your home.

Please pray well... I was on a personal retreat for some days and the height in which the enemy is going to crumble ministries is alarming,.

Please pray when you can still pray, don't rush, don't be in a hurry.. the fulfilment of ministry is dependent on God as well as how martially happy you are.

If physical attributes alone is what is drawing you close to sister, abeg check am ooo

Same applies to the sisters too....

Marry who would ignite you not kill your fire.

Please and please and please. I pray the lord helps us.

Shalom..

If you fail at rhe junction of your marriage, it is only and only your fault.

The enemy is ni longer outside, he is nit inside the church, na there dem full pass. It is disastrous to live and not carry fire, too may power less Christians around.

Bird dai cry for your Window, you dai find pastor you call tell the burd make he die there, one man dai threaten you, you know tell am say mehn if you know say if he does nit ine want to bury all his children at once make he no try you.

As am writing these the lord is telling me, some of una witches and wizard wey dai here una go come try me, these night.. I no talk say make una no come oo, but just ensure you have prepared your will, bought your casket and the same time showed your people where you would like to be buried, eh en once you do that abeg show, I go like these these my new level of power wey baba God give me unto una.

God bless us all..

Amen...

hahaha. nice one boss. lol@ ...I go like these these my new level of power wey baba God give me unto una.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
HananHezron:
Dream interpreters in the house...oga Charly and co.

What do it mean when you see yourself changing shoes in the dream?

Yes , changing shoes.

From muddy, comfortable,ballerina shoes (you know the kind female university students wear because they are light and practical and you can wear them with almost anything and move with them (almost) anywhere. i loove those shoes by the way),

to clean, formal, not necessarily comfortable grin grin grin corporate-looking, black, flat shoes? Don't ask me if i love those corporate shoes, i don't! At least, the ones i saw in my dream! grin grin grin The disadvantage with such shoes is that you can't move about as much as you please and you can't wear them to any kind of place;they don't even look comfy in the first place

I know shoes can symbolize the direction you are required or about to take, i know it has to do with walking or taking a path, but i'm lost with the rest...

Why do i feel the Most High is threatening my comfort zone or am i the one being overly clingy to my muddy, yet oh-so comfortable balllerinas i love so much

Tenk yew in advance.

sweet heart, why does my spirit tell me you already said (know) the answer grin grin grin see what you just said......The disadvantage with such shoes is that you can't move about as much as you please and you can't wear them to any kind of place;they don't even look comfy in the first place

well....i guess that's daddy's way of telling you..he's taking you to a whole new level.....but the funniest thing is normally shoes depicts marriage or relationship spiritually.......so put two and two together, perhaps he's bringing one of his sons to you wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oaroloye(m): 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
SHALOM!

Jacksonville:

Bro, pls elaborate what you mean..

Some people here have claimed to see angels n demons. I never saw one physically but in a trance .i dnt see how and what abbreviation has to do with it

I believe that people who have had authentic Spiritual Experiences are TOTALLY SERIOUS with their lives- whatever sorts of people they were before.

They would never want to be associated with frivolous and undisciplined persons, who have not seen beyond the veil of Reality. You would never want to talk like the silly unbelievers, who will never see anything their whole life.

DIRECT PERCEPTION of a Spiritual Entity is a COMPLETE SHOCK to the entire Spirit, Soul, and Body.

You never experienced such a CHANGE OF BEING- so either what you say you saw was merely imaginary, or else you are lying.

I rather believe the latter.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Peritus(m): 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
Thank you Jesus.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
nnamdiosu:

wowoowwww. God is good and awesome. it is well with him. (and you too wink) amen

God bless us all.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
Great0:
AWESOME.
Yes my brother, God still works in the affairs of men.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 1Smartkiddzy(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
analice107:

May God be praised ooo. How are you dear.
I am fine oh and you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
trueking:
Hi all, I just want to ask how many of us pray for minimum of one hour before sleeping at night? believe me if you can pray well and talk to God, he will answer you when you sleep, and give you messages, I used to pray five minutes before, then I saw a post on Gary Carpenter's site where he talked about praying in the spirit for fifteen hours!!! wow I was challenged, to increase my prayer hours, if you want to see revelations, and see Psalm 32v8 and Jer.33v3 come alive in your life, just PRAY well before you sleep.
Adios.

15 hours prayer no be beans ooo

God is on the throne mehn
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
Alexandro15:
Please I need answers on this.

I usually see a flash of white light across my eye. Not exactly flash, but pass my eye. I don't know how to describe this.

But it makes me so uncomfortable. Why? I wrote earlier that I am presently dealing with a spiritual spouse. It has gone, but occasionally tries to come back to check on me, through sexual dreams, sleep paralysis etc.

Now whenever I see that flash of white light, I suspect that it's the foolish spirit trying to spy on me. I spoke with my spiritual director and she told me that it might mean that I have the gift of revelation. still, I feel uncomfortable.

Please I will appreciate it If someone can tell me what this mean

Bros,

Why you so so giving a strange power iver your life,

Be calm and listen to your spirit, well it might have been polluted but then again pray till it begins to get clearer
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

I believe that people who have had authentic Spiritual Experiences are TOTALLY SERIOUS with their lives- whatever sorts of people they were before.

They would never want to be associated with frivolous and undisciplined persons, who have not seen beyond the veil of Reality. You would never want to talk like the silly unbelievers, who will never see anything their whole life.

DIRECT PERCEPTION of a Spiritual Entity is a COMPLETE SHOCK to the entire Spirit, Soul, and Body.

You never experienced such a CHANGE OF BEING- so either what you say you saw was merely imaginary, or else you are lying.

I rather believe the latter.

When an angel of the LORD appeared to mary, she was scared and he told her ''do not be afraid''.

yet she wasn't in a state of shock, rather she knew it was the LORDs doing. So she need not be traumatized.

If people here have believed to have seen angels, who am i to say they are lying?.

Rather, you should ask them further to describe what they really saw, before you judge.

Shalom!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
nnamdiosu:

Hi bro...what I just simply meant was that....many of us are clamouung for power, spiritual gifts etc. But the truth is there's a price for all of them. Its my humble opinion that they more power one gets from God, the more he requires maturity, responsibility, sacrifice etc.
E.g in a class the way a class captain behaves should be different from the other members of the class. He can't be fighting or making noise like the rest. Because he has the task of leading them etc. In conclusion, the amount of power we receive is directly peopotional to our ability to show God that we won't misuse it....or opress others.

Baba me,

The difference no be here oo, sometimes it can be overwhelming.

Sometimes, am like why God no just allow me flex small before I begin these waka.

In school then I use to think I had a problem, if me and babe don dai waka well, paro don dai set everything would go smoothly until I begin to think make check these babe out una mehn, the next day na just begin beef me for no reason, the likeness go ckme turn hatred, no b once no b twice self, na him I cime begin dai keep my money jawe.

In my service year nko, when I come start these journey wey I come begin dai understand the thing small small, I had one very good friend, I had to tell her if you know say you like me and still want to be my friend abeg oo, no reason am, if not en na bye bye oo. She is married now though.

The other day, I dai try watch one season film, baba dai tell me say no chance, say make I go dai read Bible, I tried to refuse as I dai watch the movie the kind restlessness wey envelope me eh, I just respect myself off the thing go cook.

Habe you been in a service and the pastor go dai cast and bind and everything he says you see it happen or in a service where the pastor dai do in thing and you hear a voice telling you you can do better, you would do better.

Enough of my talk jawe...,

Sent you a pm...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
@1smartkiddzy . I've made some researches and i discovered that ''the gift of interpreting the word of GOD'' is actually the Gift of interpeting what God is saying/doing[Prophecy].

So it's actually the Gift of the prophetic smiley ..
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
1Smartkiddzy:
I am fine oh and you
Very fine
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
a) Apostles = the God-given ability to minister trans-culturally or cross-culturally in pioneer
evangelism.(prophetic apostolship) _______________________________________________________________

b) Prophets = the God given ability to correctly communicate the revelation of God (Do you believe there are still prophets today?) _______________________________________________________________

c) Evangelists = the God-given ability to effectively communicate the good news of the
gospel(prophetic evangelism) _______________________________________________________

d) Shepherds/Pastors = the God-given ability to shepherd the people of God to maturity and
Christlikeness. ____________________________________________________

e)
teachers = the God-given ability to clearly explain and effectively apply the truth of God's
word.

All can flow in any of the 9gifts of the spirit of God...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by johnnybravo1: 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
SCRIPTURE: And many charged him that he should hold his peace: but he cried the more a great deal, Thou Son of David, have mercy on me. – Mark 10:48.
Distraction has been identified as one of the devil’s strategies in robbing us of access to our inheritance in God. satan hinders our prayers from being answered by causing various distractions in life, especially, at the place of prayer.

Read full Article here: http://www.wetalktrend.com/2016/09/the-secret-behind-answered-prayers.html
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
temi4fash:

Baba me,

The difference no be here oo, sometimes it can be overwhelming.

Sometimes, am like why God no just allow me flex small before I begin these waka.

In school then I use to think I had a problem, if me and babe don dai waka well, paro don dai set everything would go smoothly until I begin to think make check these babe out una mehn, the next day na just begin beef me for no reason, the likeness go ckme turn hatred, no b once no b twice self, na him I cime begin dai keep my money jawe.

In my service year nko, when I come start these journey wey I come begin dai understand the thing small small, I had one very good friend, I had to tell her if you know say you like me and still want to be my friend abeg oo, no reason am, if not en na bye bye oo. She is married now though.

The other day, I dai try watch one season film, baba dai tell me say no chance, say make I go dai read Bible, I tried to refuse as I dai watch the movie the kind restlessness wey envelope me eh, I just respect myself off the thing go cook.

Habe you been in a service and the pastor go dai cast and bind and everything he says you see it happen or in a service where the pastor dai do in thing and you hear a voice telling you you can do better, you would do better.

Enough of my talk jawe...,

Sent you a pm...

Wow. Really? That's good o. U really have been blessed by God.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by angiemartinez(f): 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
nnamdiosu:

It's ok sweet heat. i know how u feel. ive been there. many times. the first day i looked into jesus eyes, and he looked deep into mine and laughed...i knew that no matter what GOD WON'T EVER GIVE UP ON A HUMAN BEING. TRUST ME. Now i want you to read this.....
Romans 12: 2
New International Version
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.

also.....
Romans 8:31-39New Living Translation (NLT)

Nothing Can Separate Us from God’s Love
31 What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us? 32 Since he did not spare even his own Son but gave him up for us all, won’t he also give us everything else? 33 Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for his own? No one—for God himself has given us right standing with himself. 34 Who then will condemn us? No one—for Christ Jesus died for us and was raised to life for us, and he is sitting in the place of honor at God’s right hand, pleading for us.

35 Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death? 36 (As the Scriptures say, “For your sake we are killed every day; we are being slaughtered like sheep.”[a]) 37 No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.

38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[b] neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. 39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Please write this scriptures on a peice of paper ( don't mean only the verse..i mean both the verse and what is says). take that paper with you everywhere. read it. mediatate on it. when u walking on the road be saying it. wake up and read it. sleep while mediatating on it.
there is nothing wrong with you. Its just the devil putting thoughts (that are not urs) into your head. such thoughts start with I.... so u think it's from you. God loves you. truly he does. read sisters HananHezron testimony. God wont give up on you.
we all love you here. tell us (me) whats going on. You want to share privately? I (we) are always there. we care.

Thanks a lot, will meditate on it.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
trueking:

Mine is now one hour before bed and forty minutes minimum when I wake, for three weeks now and I am beginning to see results.

Wow..

That's great.

I don't have a definite time for mine..

But mire graxe boss
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
angiemartinez:

Remain strong and courageous Sis. The Lord is doing His battle in you for His Glory.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
nnamdiosu:

Wow. Really? That's good o. U really have been blessed by God.

Yes ooh, You can say that again but the flesh can be funny at times.

Makes you think you missing lot of stuff or you didn't get experience youth.

But all in all God is been good.

I remember as a young man when we were told to write composition in primary school I write I wanna be a pastor

But as book no dipai full and use to get low mark I chanhe am to engineer, even use to tell my room mate back in the university days that if I become a pastor I won't be surprised not knowing say na pastor work dai true true...

Make God take control finish.

I dai loyal to your ministry oo

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
angiemartinez:

Madam go and give alms to the poor and begin to thank God for victory.

Any dream you have come and right it here.

That your finances that has been padlock, if God be God, the power and oil of God upon my head its broken innthe name of Jesus, anybody anywhere profiting from your frustration, shall be buried her alive in the name of Jesus.

Go and be prosperous.

Go and gice alms to the poor around you and come and share testimony

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Alexandro15: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
temi4fash:

Bros,

Be calm and listen to your spirit, well it might have been polluted but then again pray till it begins to get clearer

Temi4fash, can you be clearer in your post. Thank you very much
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
temi4fash:

Wow..
That's great.
I don't have a definite time for mine..
But mire graxe boss
Thanks, God bless.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Alexandro15: 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
temi4fash:

Bros,

Temi4fash, could you be clearer in your post. Thank you very much

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.