Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (810048 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 1:12am On Aug 13, 2017
Hi everyone, so I have issues with some things... I got rid of all my wordly songs movies,series and football matches but my teacher says there is nothing wrong with watching them as long as I have a good relationship with God.that I just need to find time To balance the two I told him that God said we Should not love and get carried away with things of The world, but my teacher said that even if we woship God we are still in the world and it is normal for us to do this things as long as we don't let it affect us. So on friday night, when he invited me to watch a football match with him I said no and he said there is nothing evil or Harmful In watching it and I told him no, that this is the same club I supported for 5 years now, I was obsessed with the club and addicted to its players when they lose I will feel depressed, angry and sometimes I even missed school(yeah it was that bad)they took most of my time and I gained absolutely nothing from it.and now I have stopped following them but he says It normal that I was just a kid and a football fan that there is no need to run from It, that with time I will outgrow It,that as long as I am not doing something evil that God won't mind that he won't Mind if I took time off him to be a part of something as long as it Isn't bad. I didn't follow him but he left me really confused. is It okay to watch or listen bad things in the entertainment industry like action movies with lots of stealing, Murder, and shootings as long. As we don't do Them.is it okay to watch movies about Vampires,werewolves demons, witches Fallen angels, magic,and sorcery as long as we don't practice them or believe in them? Do we avoid them because they are bad or because they will make us bad?@nnamdiosu tjayjosh NnaNna4 and the other wonderful people of this thread. Thank you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 2:13am On Aug 13, 2017
Hi everyone, so I have questions to ask,thank you.so is it every christian must go through warfare like the supernatural ones of fighting demons witches and forces of the Dark or it is only for the ones called to the deliverance ministry with the gift of discernment I heard and read that there are some christians that they attack because they serve God. But they don't attack them head on, that they just attacked some areas, like they attack them financialy,in their relationships, and mentally but the ones who are in the deliverance and intercession department are usually attacked physically, spiritually, in the dream, and sometimes they appear and threaten them pls how true is this? Another one is about rapture it is said that those who endure for God and does not collect the mark of the beast during the time of the antichrist will find favour In Gods eyes. but when rapture comes all the saints will go to heaven right? So will some christians be left behind or are they talking about the ones that will repent and give their lives to christ after rapture.but it is said that after rapture the spirit of God will leave the earth and the antichrist will dominate and they will torture people who does not receive the mark until they do. so how will they endure the antichrist and preach the word when the spirit of God has Left the earth. pls kindly shed some light on this.@Nnamdiosu tjayjosh NnaNna4 and the reamaining blessed people of this thread. THANK YOU
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 13, 2017
muehonyx22:
Hi everyone, so I have issues with some things... I got rid of all my wordly songs movies,series and football matches but my teacher says there is nothing wrong with watching them as long as I have a good relationship with God.that I just need to find time To balance the two I told him that God said we Should not love and get carried away with things of The world, but my teacher said that even if we woship God we are still in the world and it is normal for us to do this things as long as we don't let it affect us. So on friday night, when he invited me to watch a football match with him I said no and he said there is nothing evil or Harmful In watching it and I told him no, that this is the same club I supported for 5 years now, I was obsessed with the club and addicted to its players when they lose I will feel depressed, angry and sometimes I even missed school(yeah it was that bad)they took most of my time and I gained absolutely nothing from it.and now I have stopped following them but he says It normal that I was just a kid and a football fan that there is no need to run from It, that with time I will outgrow It,that as long as I am not doing something evil that God won't mind that he won't Mind if I took time off him to be a part of something as long as it Isn't bad. I didn't follow him but he left me really confused. is It okay to watch or listen bad things in the entertainment industry like action movies with lots of stealing, Murder, and shootings as long. As we don't do Them.is it okay to watch movies about Vampires,werewolves demons, witches Fallen angels, magic,and sorcery as long as we don't practice them or believe in them? Do we avoid them because they are bad or because they will make us bad?@nnamdiosu tjayjosh NnaNna4 and the other wonderful people of this thread. Thank you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 13, 2017
muehonyx22:

Here's my advice for you brother.
1) Get born again by believing in Jesus and his finished work of Salvation wrought by his precious blood.

Acts 16:30-31 (NKJV)
And he brought them out and said, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?”
So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.”

2) Let the Holy Spirit guide you into all truth lest you slide into the cult of legalism.
John 16:13 (NKJV)
However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.

3) Delight yourself in the study of God's word written in the bible, i repeat, THE BIBLE.
John 17:17 (NKJV)
Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.

4) Football may be okay for me but bad for you - we all have our weaknesses in different areas so, if it's an addiction, then CUT IT OFF.
Romans 14:5 (NKJV)
One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.

5) Music i will say is a very powerful one because it does not require your permission for it to slide into your subconscious and i generally keep off vulgar music because if i believe that God inhabits the praises of his people then Satan too must inhabit the praises of his people too. As for movies, i carefully select what i watch.
Philippians 4:8 (NKJV)
Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.

6) One final advice, please don't go looking for demons in books or think every book out there with a dash of scripture here and there or sprinkling of Jesus on its pages is good for you. A few drops of poison in a fresh glass of juice is still potent enough to kill you. Also, if you are a baby who chooses to eat meat/bones rather than feed on milk, trust me, you will choke and may lose your 'life'.
Jeremiah 17:9 (NKJV)
“The heart is deceitful above all things, And desperately wicked; Who can know it?

BE WISE! - This world, people and things are not often as we think they are, hence, the need for the Holy Spirit to guide one.

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 10:45am On Aug 13, 2017
Thank you processor01 you are spot on.God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 11:47am On Aug 13, 2017
Thank you so much @701ecilana nnamdiosu and processor1. I will do as you have said.fear is a very big weakness of mine, I couldn't sleep yesteday night it was dark and I was scared.I held a bible to my chest for comfort and I tried calling my sunday school teacher but he wasn't available. when I was typing this in the early hours of the morning I hid the phone under my bible beacause I thought they will be reading it .I wanted to watch movies or football highlights online then I remembered john saying that, it is impossible for christians who have seen the glory of God to deny christ and enter heaven. I not a strong christian yet and even though I have not seen God in his full glory yet,I realised that I was about to slip back to old habits just because I was afraid and even with how great my fear was I wasn't ready to do that, because I knew God will be dissapointed with me. people have faced much worse, and they still worship God in spirit and in truth, and here was I behaving like a weakling because of the dark. so I got up and played a gospel song till I could fall asleep and I did. thank you all for your help you have been really great, I will get ignorant about the forces of the dark for now and try to know and get closer to God.thank you all once again @nnamdiosu tjayjosh 701ecilana proccessor01 NnaNna4 and the remaining wonderful people of this thread.stay blessed.I guess I could use this................sorry I know it is almost afternoon.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Cloud007: 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
muehonyx22:
Hi cloud007, I don't think charlyG1 is around this days...... but don't worry, there are other great people just like charlyG1 that can help you. I have an idea of the interpretation but I am not sure. Stay blessed.
Then push the boundaries and let see through the window bro.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NnaNna4(m): 11:06am On Aug 14, 2017
muehonyx22:
Thank you so much @701ecilana nnamdiosu and processor1. I will do as you have said.fear is a very big weakness of mine, I couldn't sleep yesteday night it was dark and I was scared.I held a bible to my chest for comfort and I tried calling my sunday school teacher but he wasn't available. when I was typing this in the early hours of the morning I hid the phone under my bible beacause I thought they will be reading it .I wanted to watch movies or football highlights online then I remembered john saying that, it is impossible for christians who have seen the glory of God to deny christ and enter heaven. I not a strong christian yet and even though I have not seen God in his full glory yet,I realised that I was about to slip back to old habits just because I was afraid and even with how great my fear was I wasn't ready to do that, because I knew God will be dissapointed with me. people have faced much worse, and they still worship God in spirit and in truth, and here was I behaving like a weakling because of the dark. so I got up and played a gospel song till I could fall asleep and I did. thank you all for your help you have been really great, I will get ignorant about the forces of the dark for now and try to know and get closer to God.thank you all once again @nnamdiosu tjayjosh 701ecilana proccessor01 NnaNna4 and the remaining wonderful people of this thread.stay blessed.I guess I could use this................sorry I know it is almost afternoon.

LET ME GIVE YOU A KNOCKOUT SECRET AGAINST THE DEVILS. By Devils I mean demons and their works.

THE WORD (NOT THE BIBLE UNDER YOUR PILLOW OR ON YOUR CHEST WHILE SLEEPING) . THE WORD IN YOUR HEART.

MAKE SURE YOU MEMORIZE VERSE BY VERSE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. IF YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE WORD IN YOUR MIND YOU ARE GOOD.
if you have no words in you. You are like an empty barrel. You can't do battle. It is the word in you that the Holy Spirit brings to your remembrance .

2- Every time you are afraid ( you are walking along a lonely road in the night /dark allays) or they took light... Begin to recite the word. Any part of the bible you recite brings Angel to the spot by triggering series of spiritual action and reactions. No powerful verses like psalm 23, 18 2Cor 10:4.

3- you fear because of the thoughts and images the enemy will flash to your mind but when you recite any part of scripture your thought pattern changes to what God .

ASSIGNMENT
READ AND MEMORIZE
Ps 118:5,6.
Ps 46:1-3
Hebrew 13:5,6

Read it, meditate on it before sleeping. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 701ecilana: 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
NnaNna4:

LET ME GIVE YOU A KNOCKOUT SECRET AGAINST THE DEVILS. By Devils I mean demons and their works.

THE WORD (NOT THE BIBLE UNDER YOUR PILLOW OR ON YOUR CHEST WHILE SLEEPING) . THE WORD IN YOUR HEART.

MAKE SURE YOU MEMORIZE VERSE BY VERSE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. IF YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE WORD IN YOUR MIND YOU ARE GOOD.
if you have no words in you. You are like an empty barrel. You can't do battle. It is the word in you that the Holy Spirit brings to your remembrance .

2- Every time you are afraid ( you are walking along a lonely road in the night /dark allays) or they took light... Begin to recite the word. Any part of the bible you recite brings Angel to the spot by triggering series of spiritual action and reactions. No powerful verses like psalm 23, 18 2Cor 10:4.

3- you fear because of the thoughts and images the enemy will flash to your mind but when you recite any part of scripture your thought pattern changes to what God .

ASSIGNMENT
READ AND MEMORIZE

If you have the WORD IN YOUR HEART AND DON'T SPEAK IT WITH YOUR MOUTH, it won't work.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
muehonyx22:

Hello Bro,

My advice to you is to calm down and stop putting yourself under pressure.

And work on your mind that whatever made other people do it, i would do it, i am coming out of these strong..

While you are reading and memorizing the bible, you can as well start speaking positively into your life.

You be fine.. A lot people have gone down that road before and are stronger than ever before.. You can too

It would end in praise bro..

Takia and stay safe....

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
@NnaNna4 and 701ecilana, thank you I will do that. I will have and speak the word in my heart and with my mouth. I want to ask, the people who prophesy, are they usually possessed by the holy spirit or angels with a message?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 701ecilana: 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
muehonyx22:
@NnaNna4 and 701ecilana, thank you I will do that. I will have and speak the word in my heart and with my mouth. I want to ask, the people who prophesy, are they usually possessed by the holy spirit or angels with a message?
I don't know my dear. I won't talk about what i don't know.
Concentrate on the Word until you grow.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
Thank you @701ecilana.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 701ecilana: 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
muehonyx22:
Thank you @701ecilana.
No need to thank your brothers and sisters. It's our duty.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
@701ecilana sorry can't help it.......

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
muehonyx22 the word "rapture" comes from the latin word raptu, which means caught up. It is found in 1Thessalonians 4:17: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the lord KJV. The event, described here, refers to the time when christ will take those who are His faithful followers, and part of his true church. Those who miss the rapture, the unfaithful believers and unbelievers will remain and face the great tribulation. The time span between this event and the end is 7years altogether. Now before the antichrist is fully revealed the one who hold it back, may best be understood as God Himself, will be taken out the way, read 2 thessalonians 2:2-3, 2:7. This means God's restraining influence against evil, lawlessness, and satan will be taken out of the way, and the satanically inspired rebellion (undiluted evil) will begin. Though the holy spirit will remain on earth during the time to expose people's sin and convince them of their need for God because without the Spirit's enablement, no one could be saved. As the antichrist is revealed. He will be a world ruler empowered by satan, so charismatic, he will make peace on earth, he will perform signs and wonders, and miracles in order to decieve people. (2Thessalonians 2:9). His true identity will be revealed three and one half years later as he break his treaties, declares himself to be God, defiles the temple in jerusalem, forbids the worship of the lord, and brings devastation on earth. Those who do not worship or recieve his mark will suffer greatly, the chuch during the time will suffer great persecution. The gospel will be preach by angels and possibly jews (Revelation 7:1-4; 11:3-6). Many people will turn to christ during this time. Demonic activities, witchcraft and sorcery will be a normal thing. Cosmic events will occur, there will be worldwide suffering, because God will unleash His wrath on the ungodly. Christ will return return with the raptured saints and his angels (Rev 19:14). He will save those who believed in Him during the tribulation. So there will be separation of peoples on earth both the good and the bad. Christ will judge and destroy the ungodly, including the antichrist and satan. Behold, I am coming son! My reward is with me, and i will give to everyone according to what he has done. I'm the alpha and the omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end. Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city (Rev 22:12-14). Don't miss the rapture, nobody should. The grace of the lord be with us all. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
@701ecilana tjayjosh temi4fash NnaNna4 processor01and nnamdiosu .for helping, teaching, and giving courage to a confused and scared me.I am grateful

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Good evening guys,

I trust everyone is doing great here. God bless you all for the efforts you've committed to this thread. It's a good thing to be among God's people, sharing the gospel and edifying each other. It's powerful.

I'll be online tonight (from 9pm to 10pm) to respond to the posts and mails directed at me.

God bless you all smiley

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NnaNna4(m): 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
muehonyx22:
@701ecilana tjayjosh temi4fash NnaNna4 processor01and nnamdiosu .for helping, teaching, and giving courage to a confused and scared me.I am grateful

You are welcome
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NnaNna4(m): 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
muehonyx22:

Prophecy is a gift of the Holy Spirit that allows some one to speak the mind of God concerning a person or Church.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NnaNna4(m): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
701ecilana:

I don't know my dear. I won't talk about what i don't know.
Concentrate on the Word until you grow.

1 Corinthians 12:18 (KJV)

12 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.

4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.

5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.

6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.

7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

10 To another the working of miracles; ]to another prophecy;

]to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
nairaland12:
Apostle CharlyG1, i never knew something like this can be done on nairaland, i personally reg. and log in to nairaland because of you. u have really done a good job. keep it up am relaxed just to learn from u. But i have many questions because my calling need guardians apart from the holy spirit but i have non now i think i have u (CharlyG1).
God bless u

LOL.. Thanks for your kind words and encouragement Apostle Nairaland12 wink. This thread serves as a guide to those seeking deliverance in spiritual matters, teaching people the tactics of spiritual warfare in Christ Jesus and exposing the secret arts in the kingdom of darkness. The Holy Ghost is our true Guide, and He will lead us into all truth. John 16:13.

Trust in the Holy Ghost and you will find your purpose on this earth. I'm glad you are here.

God bless you smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
lightblazingnow:
First of all, you know as much as I do that our heavenly father wouldn't take back your gifts and calling which you are using to bless his people....

The second point is, I may not have met you face to face, but I do know that this thread has opened the eyes of so many people.... Including me.

If you have been praying before I would love to ask you to double your prayers because all hell have broken loose because of this wonderful work of CHRIST.

One other thing is, don't be moved, because you are being kept by the power of God Almighty... The same name and power of Jesus Christ which had kept you ever since you were born will continue to protect you....

It's the voice of Satan and not of God Almighty...

Satan can transform himself into the angel of light, we know his tactics... I encourage you to put on the whole armour of God Almighty so that you may be able stand against the wiles of the devil

And I ask those who love this guy to keep praying for him and for everyone who genuinely love our lord Christ Jesus. Amen

So on point!

@Nairaland12.. I guess your question has been answered.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
Mehnn.. Tjayjosh, nnamdiosu and NnaNa4..

Loved the way you guys carried muehonyx22 along.

That shows love and it's beautiful smiley

@ Muehonyx22.. Please feel free to share whatever spiritual matter troubling you, no one here will query you for that.
Freely we receive, freely we give.

God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
muehonyx22:
Thank you @nnamdiosu,NnaNna4 and tjayjosh you've been really helpful. Pls does sinning takes someone's spiritual gift away? I think it a gift from God and regardless of whatever sin you may commit it is still for you, but my teacher. Says otherwise. And pls does anyone here read rebecca brown books are they real? I wanted to read one of her books(he came to set the captives free) a book about the occult,demons, and how they operate. but I saw so many articles criticising the Book saying it is over the top and exaggerated and calling it a lie and some saying it is real and people are just or just want to be ignorant of the supernatural.I am really torn I am curious to know and read the book and at the same time I don't want it to mess up my head.thank you.

Brother, God doesn't take away the gifts. His gifts are without repentance. Romans 11:29.

Some people's gift already become activated even when they haven't met with Jesus. That happened in my case. But abiding in the Holy Ghost gives your spiritual gift a great meaning and the divine power to change people around you for good.

For example. There's a lady i know who has an incredible voice, one of the best i have ever heard. She sings in the church choir and when she sings, all you'll hear is a beautiful voice but you don't feel moved in your spirit when you hear her sing a worship song because she doesn't do it in the Spirit.

And there's another lady i knew, in the same church choir. She doesn't have an incredible voice but when she sings, the whole church rises up, and many people fall down on their knees in tears.

You see a difference in spiritual gifts now? Using your gift in the Holy Ghost is all that matters.

And YES, Rebecca Brown's books are for real. It's centered on spiritual warfare and exposing the works of darkness. It's no wonder that the English press tried to ruin her reputation for she exposes the Illuminati, the brotherhood, and some other top secret cults.

Her books have blessed me and i believe it will do the same for you.

God bless you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
701ecilana:
Romans:10:10
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

You are asked to believe in your heart and speak it with your mouth what you want to see.

Satan wants you to stop, don't stop. Keep on saying. I am saved by the blood of Jesus. I overcome by the blood of Jesus and by the word of my testimony. My life is hid in Christ, and Christ' in God.

Write this down and say it loudly, don't be afraid, don't mind if anyone is listening. Let them listen after all no one shares in your struggles.

I believer in Jesus. I believe he is the Son of God. Believe he died, and shed his blood to purchase me. I am saved.

By redemption i now belong to Jesus. My soul, my spirit and my body belongs to Jesus.

I believe in my heart, that i am saved by the blood of Jesus. Holy Spirit come into my heart.
Give me a new life. Change me, transform me. Make me your own.

Satan take everything which belongs to you in my life and go away. God created me, you didn't, it is to him i sinned, not you. He has forgiven my sins, not you. So go away. I take over my life from you.

From today I cease from hearing your voice.
Jesus said in John 10:5 the voice of the stranger i will not hear. Satan you have become a stranger to me from today, my ears are shut from hearing your voice. Only the voice of my Master Jesus will i hear.

Jesus, My Master, My Lord, My Saviour, speak to me through your holy Spirit. Only your voice i will hear from today.

Satan, i am redeemed by Jesus, you have no legal right over my body henceforth, so i command you in the name of Jesus go away.

Amen

Believe all these declarations and Keep saying them.

If you hear the voice, bind it simply by saying, Satan you are a lair and a defeated foe. Get behind me. In Jesus name.

Believe me you won't know when you'd stop hearing him. There's no deliverance that is stronger than the one you do yourself.

Take back your will power from satan, it's your will he is fighting to keep, take it back.

Don't be shy to declare it loudly. Satan wants us to be shy so that he will remain in control of our lives. Refuse to remain under.

Amen.

Beautiful piece 701ecilana (Analice).... "I refuse to remain under" cheesy

God bless you smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
Cloud007:
Hi charlyG1.

My spiritual mentor requested dat I should fast for three days. At the close of the third day. He called that I should extend it to the fourth day. Well I did.

Actually am not a constant dreamer.... And most of my dreams I usually forget when I wake up. But when I remember dreams.... It's always very clear 3D and most times sumtin / sumwia is fishy.

Well this afternoon in my sleep i remembered immediately I woke up. The dream is funny and like a joke.

Imagine me having a dream the our current acting presy handed power over to me as he's gone off work to some seminars/meetings. And saw myself exerting authority to correct bad things and attitude.

This is so much against protocol, like wia is the SP? Besides am just a regular/common guy living a quiet life.

I understand dat if the dream is not a joke then it's definitely far from physical /literal interpretation.

Any spiritual meaning bro?

It's a great dream. And don't say you're a common guy. You're not.

You have a BIG God. So you're big, in God wink

The dream is talking about 'Promotion'. Every child of God (like you) has this right.

God is taking you to a new level. wink

Only, remain steadfast in Him (God) and you will see yourself rise.

God bless you. smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 701ecilana: 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
CharlyG1:

Beautiful piece 701ecilana (Analice).... "I refuse to remain under" cheesy

God bless you smiley
God bless you servant of God.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tjayjosh:
muehonyx22 the word "rapture" comes from the latin word raptu, which means caught up. It is found in 1Thessalonians 4:17: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the lord KJV. The event, described here, refers to the time when christ will take those who are His faithful followers, and part of his true church. Those who miss the rapture, the unfaithful believers and unbelievers will remain and face the great tribulation. The time span between this event and the end is 7years altogether. Now before the antichrist is fully revealed the one who hold it back, may best be understood as God Himself, will be taken out the way, read 2 thessalonians 2:2-3, 2:7. This means God's restraining influence against evil, lawlessness, and satan will be taken out of the way, and the satanically inspired rebellion (undiluted evil) will begin. Though the holy spirit will remain on earth during the time to expose people's sin and convince them of their need for God because without the Spirit's enablement, no one could be saved. As the antichrist is revealed. He will be a world ruler empowered by satan, so charismatic, he will make peace on earth, he will perform signs and wonders, and miracles in order to decieve people. (2Thessalonians 2:9). His true identity will be revealed three and one half years later as he break his treaties, declares himself to be God, defiles the temple in jerusalem, forbids the worship of the lord, and brings devastation on earth. Those who do not worship or recieve his mark will suffer greatly, the chuch during the time will suffer great persecution. The gospel will be preach by angels and possibly jews (Revelation 7:1-4; 11:3-6). Many people will turn to christ during this time. Demonic activities, witchcraft and sorcery will be a normal thing. Cosmic events will occur, there will be worldwide suffering, because God will unleash His wrath on the ungodly. Christ will return return with the raptured saints and his angels (Rev 19:14). He will save those who believed in Him during the tribulation. So there will be separation of peoples on earth both the good and the bad. Christ will judge and destroy the ungodly, including the antichrist and satan. Behold, I am coming son! My reward is with me, and i will give to everyone according to what he has done. I'm the alpha and the omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end. Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city (Rev 22:12-14). Don't miss the rapture, nobody should. The grace of the lord be with us all. Amen
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 11:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
Thank you @tjayjosh.but what about revelations13:7-10.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 12:03am On Aug 15, 2017
NnaNna4:

ASSIGNMENT
READ AND MEMORIZE

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 12:31am On Aug 15, 2017
@NnaNna4 hebrews:5-6 keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have because God has said never will I leave you never will I forsake you the lord is my helper I will not be afraid what can man do to me? Psalm118:6 'in my anguish I cried to the lord and he answered by setting me free the lord is with me and I will not be afraid what can man do to me? Psalm46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength an ever-present help in trouble. therefore we will not fear though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea though it waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.selah. @NnaNna4 it all came from my HEART.......I read and memorised it..........................................and there is something else.............................I BELIEVE IT.

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.