Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (810048 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
I have being looking for who to talk to. I see things in my dreams before they happen. the only thing I saw but never understood was my accident that almost kill me last year. but everything that happen after the accident I notice I saw them in my dreams before the accident. most times I feel unhappy every night, because it is horrorable; at times I do fight till dawn, when it get hard i fly from the scene, or when I am about to loss I wake up. all this make me fill dejected and at times hopeless. I do hear a voice preaching to me, at times I see myself in the end time in my dreams, everywhere is just full off terror. they are more I would have love to talk about but don't know how to say. please bear in mind, I am not that religions, I am only Sunday goer member. I am full of iniquity.

You are seating on a stack of diamonds that will not only benefit you but those around you.
Sadly, you are not aware of this yet but believe me, the devil and his agents have spotted you and are trying to stop you by any means before you wake up to realize what God has deposited in you.

The signs are clear...they will attack you, frustrate you in so many ways but one thing, no demon, not even the devil can take your life. But i must say, you can end your life if you are not careful and mindful.

DO NOT SLIP INTO DEPRESSION AND HOPELESSNESS - WAKE UP.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shadeyinka(m): 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
some months after I was discharged from the hospital, because I suffer four fraction of both legs; tibia and femur. then I can only manage to stand up. I slept that night, In my dream I was carrying out deliverance on two mad persons, one a male the other a female. I was able to deliver the male but the female, i order the people holding her to let her be but instead she held me on my left leg and bite me on my hill, then I woke up to feel a very strong ache on that part. though I have an injury there that was not disturbing me before then on that spot,I breathing hard as if it happen in real life. in one of my dreams some few days ago, I was carrying out deliverance, speaking in tongues when the lady I was delivering attacked me, she didn't succeed. she then behave as if all is well then attack me from there, I couldn't even voice out the name of Jesus. she started attacking me until I defended myself and I woke up with fear. because it was just as if it was real.

It is just an attack because demons are not happy with your work for the Lord. But, itbis simple,

Pray:
-I command I Jesus Name, every teeth of the enemy against my heel break right now.
-Every intention of Satan and his hosts over me, boomerang right now In Jesus Name
-Every poison or deposit of the enemy into by life be neutralize by the Blood of Jesus

Some retaliations are inevitable, but you punish the offender so hard that next time, it will think 20 times before attacking you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
hi Doug, I don't know much I about warfare but there are some little things I know.I know the battle against satan has been fought and won on the cross of Calvary.
because the battle in spiritual warfare is first in the believers mind and flesh. but then it is in prayer and in faith and many times the reason we are not ready for the battle we fight or encounter inthe natural realm in life is because we haven't entered into the prayer arena and the fight of faith as we should have in the spiritual realm.in other words we are not prayed up or filled of the holy ghost.and when you are not prayed up it is easily to be defeated when Satan comes along to test you.
in Ephesians 6:10-17( pls read it) Paul took some time in talking about the armour of God to get us ready for verse 18 which says and pray in the spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests praying always denotes the fact of not giving up in prayer or continuing to pray.
the prayer mentioned here is not some special spiritual prayer u engage in inorder to defeat Satan or pull down strong holds over something or someone.
Paul is talking about a lifestyle of Communion and fellowship with God so we can resist the wiles and deceptions of the enemy that try to discourage and defeat us. by maintaining a lifestyle of worshipping in Gods presence we will be able to pray effectively with all prayer and supplication of the spirit.
study for yourself the new testament instruction on dealing with the devil( Ephesians 4:27,4:7,1 Peter 5:9)only when believers submit themselves to God will they be able to resist the devil and take their stand in the word of God then the devil will flee.

so put on the full armour of God with the helmet of protection the shield of Faith in Gods word the girdle of truth the breast plate of righteousness and the sword of truth.(that is the word of God).
the girdle breastplate helmet and shield for defense and the sword for offense.

that is why it is important for you to give your life to Christ so you can excersise your authority in his name.so that when you come in prayer always pray from the understanding that the same principalities and powers we wrestle against has been thoroughly defeated dethroned and stripped of their authority in your life by Christ Jesus.

so be born again meditate on the word of God and pray fervently.james16 says the earnest prayer of a righteous man makes power available dynamic in its working. and do not be afraid again I used to be like that but the word really helped me. anytime you wake up in fear again ,meditate on psalm42 and 46 and know that God is with you and by his grace you will overcome. I hope I helped. and u can receive some great counsel from our experienced and strong soldiers in Christ. @701ecilana charlyG1 nnamdiosu shadeyinka NnaNna4 and so much more. the lord is your strength Doug. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
@shadeyinka thanks for the taking your time to answer my questions and for your counsel I appreciate. it was hard for me to let go of football fanactism and more but my hunger and desire to serve God and get to know him was great so I just had to let go. it is still hard and temptations are everywhere (I have football viewing centers opposite and beside my house) but I love Jesus and I stay away from anything that takes my time away from him no matter how tempting. once again, thanks for the counsel.

@shadeyinka I have a question to ask, i was reading the book of 2kings and in 2kings5:27 it is written that Elisha made his servant (gehazi) a leper for being greedy and dishonest and gehazi left his presence.
but in 2kings8:4-5 gehazi was present as the servant of Elisha. how come and was he still a leper?did Elisha forgive and heal him? pls I need to know. thanks and God bless.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shadeyinka(m): 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
muehonyx22:

@shadeyinka thanks for the taking your time to answer my questions and for your counsel I appreciate. it was hard for me to let go of football fanactism and more but my hunger and desire to serve God and get to know him was great so I just had to let go. it is still hard and temptations are everywhere (I have football viewing centers opposite and beside my house) but I love Jesus and I stay away from anything that takes my time away from him no matter how tempting. once again, thanks for the counsel.

Nice to hear these encouraging decisions from you. The Lord is your strength as you wean yourself off dependence on football. But don't forget that it's not a sin if you do watch football: but for now, it is edifying for you not to watch them.

muehonyx22:

@shadeyinka I have a question to ask, i was reading the book of 2kings and in 2kings5:27 it is written that Elisha made his servant (gehazi) a leper for being greedy and dishonest and gehazi left his presence.
but in 2kings8:4-5 gehazi was present as the servant of Elisha. how come and was he still a leper?did Elisha forgive and heal him? pls I need to know. thanks and God bless.

The Scriptures are Chronicles of Gods dealing with His people. God tells a person, take up your pen and write the experience of yourself and my people with Me so that posterity will learn.

Many times, the chronicles are not in Chronological Order (even though the authors try as much as possible to present a linear record) but a retail of important events as the chronicler see things.

That is what I think about this. The narrations in 1Kings8 most likely preceded that in 1Kings5. There are several examples to this end.

Compare Gen1:27 and Gen2:7 Did God create two sets of human beings? Of course, its the same story represented
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
Deuteronomy 33:27 The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.

33:28 Israel then shall dwell in safety alone: the fountain of Jacob shall be upon a land of corn and wine; also his heavens shall drop down dew.

33:29 Happy art thou, O Israel: who is like unto thee, O people saved by the LORD, the shield of thy help, and who is the sword of thy excellency! and thine enemies shall be found liars unto thee; and thou shalt tread upon their high places.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
shadeyinka:

Nice to hear these encouraging decisions from you. The Lord is your strength as you wean yourself off dependence on football. But don't forget that it's not a sin if you do watch football: but for now, it is edifying for you not to watch them.

The Scriptures are Chronicles of Gods dealing with His people. God tells a person, take up your pen and write the experience of yourself and my people with Me so that posterity will learn.

Many times, the chronicles are not in Chronological Order (even though the authors try as much as possible to present a linear record) but a retail of important events as the chronicler see things.

That is what I think about this. The narrations in 1Kings8 most likely preceded that in 1Kings5. There are several examples to this end.

Compare Gen1:27 and Gen2:7 Did God create two sets of human beings? Of course, its the same story represented
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
Everything is permissible for me but not everything is beneficial. I will not be mastered by anything food is for the stomach and stomach for the food but God will destroy them both.1corinthians6:12.
football and supporting THE ARSENAL is not a sin but it takes a lot of my time and I gain nothing from it. even all kinds of movies and secular music I have dropped because those things held me bondage. it may not be bad for you but it is for me.

I am still a baby in Christ and I don't want to fall back easily into this things. I still talk to my brother and neighbours about it but only to a minimum I don't live it anymore. (if u see me before I practically wore jerseys to school and everything in my head soul and brain was football ) but thank God for Jesus I am better with better priorities. and football is the least of them.

so shadeyinka thank you for your explanation on the second book of kings I m very grateful. It really enlightened me. God bless you shadeyinka.
......God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Douglaufuoma(m): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
muehonyx22:
hi Doug, I don't know much I about warfare but there are some little things I know.I know the battle against satan has been fought and won on the cross of Calvary.
because the battle in spiritual warfare is first in the believers mind and flesh. but then it is in prayer and in faith and many times the reason we are not ready for the battle we fight or encounter inthe natural realm in life is because we haven't entered into the prayer arena and the fight of faith as we should have in the spiritual realm.in other words we are not prayed up or filled of the holy ghost.and when you are not prayed up it is easily to be defeated when Satan comes along to test you.
in Ephesians 6:10-17( pls read it) Paul took some time in talking about the armour of God to get us ready for verse 18 which says and pray in the spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests praying always denotes the fact of not giving up in prayer or continuing to pray.
the prayer mentioned here is not some special spiritual prayer u engage in inorder to defeat Satan or pull down strong holds over something or someone.
Paul is talking about a lifestyle of Communion and fellowship with God so we can resist the wiles and deceptions of the enemy that try to discourage and defeat us. by maintaining a lifestyle of worshipping in Gods presence we will be able to pray effectively with all prayer and supplication of the spirit.
study for yourself the new testament instruction on dealing with the devil( Ephesians 4:27,4:7,1 Peter 5:9)only when believers submit themselves to God will they be able to resist the devil and take their stand in the word of God then the devil will flee.

so put on the full armour of God with the helmet of protection the shield of Faith in Gods word the girdle of truth the breast plate of righteousness and the sword of truth.(that is the word of God).
the girdle breastplate helmet and shield for defense and the sword for offense.

that is why it is important for you to give your life to Christ so you can excersise your authority in his name.so that when you come in prayer always pray from the understanding that the same principalities and powers we wrestle against has been thoroughly defeated dethroned and stripped of their authority in your life by Christ Jesus.

so be born again meditate on the word of God and pray fervently.james16 says the earnest prayer of a righteous man makes power available dynamic in its working. and do not be afraid again I used to be like that but the word really helped me. anytime you wake up in fear again ,meditate on psalm42 and 46 and know that God is with you and by his grace you will overcome. I hope I helped. and u can receive some great counsel from our experienced and strong soldiers in Christ. @701ecilana charlyG1 nnamdiosu shadeyinka NnaNna4 and so much more. the lord is your strength Doug. God bless you.
I real appreciate your concern and your advise God bless
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Douglaufuoma(m): 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
I now see the world as a normal place compare to before, thanks to this forum. I would have done better if I knew of this group before now. I real appreciate the love and care showed here. I can now talk freely to people I am similar with

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Douglaufuoma(m): 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
nnamdiosu:

It's OK bro.. No one is completely holy too smiley we all are striving to perfection. So stop looking at yourself like that OK?
Your dreams indicate a great plan laid out for you by God. God has an important task for you. I can't tell you what. No one here can. We might only try to point you in the right direction but.... ONLY GOD CAN. WHY DONT YOU TAKE TIME TO ASK HIM. IT WONT BE JUST A ONE TIME ASKING ...NO. IT HAS TO BE CONTINOUS ASKING. THEN, HE WILL START GIVING YOU MORE CLEARER SIGNS ONCE HE SEES YOU ARE READY TO BEGIN.
bit... Don't stress yourself out. You still have much training to do before you start. He likes his generals battle ready. Those dreams are part of your training. Your enemies, fears, battles, challenges are also part of them. Once you pass one stage, he claps for you and advances you to the next stage.

Bro, don't be scared. God has your back. smiley peace. smiley
I really appreciate your concern and love, God bless

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
muehonyx22:

I have a question to ask, i was reading the book of 2kings and in 2kings5:27 it is written that Elisha made his servant (gehazi) a leper for being greedy and dishonest and gehazi left his presence.

Good evening dear muehonyx22.

Prior to your question, I'm compelled to answer this but not too well, as I myself is also learning.

Kings is one of my favourite books of the Bible. concerning affliction n healing Gehazi the servant of Elisha the prophet.
As you read in 2kings 5 :27 , He was cursed with leprosy and those days, when a prophet speaks a thing , it's done. Gehazi was afflicted because of his greed.

Now, if you read further. There was famine in the land and there was an impending war with the Syrians. The Syrians were cowardly but tactical. They decided to camp at the gates of the city of samaria so hunger n starvation would weaken the soldiers n people of Israel , so they can be easily slain. But as long as the lord liveth, there was a prophet to deliver his people(2 kings 7:1)

in 2kings 7:6 .The diliverance came after the word . The Lord chased away the thousands of Syrian army from d gates leaving behind lots of food in store which could feed the whole city of Samaria. In verse 3 of 7, Shows that there were 4 leprous men at the gates and they made a decision to proceed to the camp of the Syrians because they had food.

They said to themselves ''If we stay here (at d gates), we die, if we go there(the Syrian camp), we die also, so of what use we stay? If they spare us, we shall live n vice versa''..

By revelation, Gehazi was among. It was a divine arrangement by God. He is a God of second chance. The lepers at the gate of the camp saw these massive supplies of food and gold and silver. They would have just kept it to themselves and become rich. In verse 8 of chapt7 ,they began to hide n keep the riches for themselves.

But in verse 9, Gehazi remembered he was afflicted for greed. Even the other lepers were judged by their conscience and they knew calamity would befall them if they kept all the riches and supplies to themselves and let their people starve So they had to be selfless and so they reported to the city what they witnessed at the camp of Syrian army and it got to the king's hearing .

As u read in 2kings 8 :4 You could see Gehazi speaking with the king in his domain as he reminisces about the LORD's doing with the prophet Elisha, his master to the king. In those times, it's never allowed to bring a leprous person to the kings palace or his presence wheresoever.

In summary, God healed Gehazi from this act of selflessness. But it's not clearly detailed in the bible ...

Pls, if there are contribution to this, let it come so we all learn...

Shalom..

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
winkEverything is permissible for me but not everythikng is beneficial. I will not be mastered by anything food is for the stomach and stomach for the food but God will destroy them both.1corinthians6:12.
football and supporting THE ARSENAL is not a sin but it takes a lot of my time and I gain nothing from it. even all kinds of movies and secular music I have dropped because those things held me bondage. it may not be bad for you but it is for me.

I am still a baby in Christ and I don't want to fall back easily into this things. I still talk to my brother and neighbours about it but only to a minimum I don't live it anymore. (if u see me before I practically wore jerseys to school and everything in my head soul and brain was football ) but thank God for Jesus I am better with better priorities. and football is the least of them.

so shadeyinka thank you for your explanation on the second book of kings I m very grateful. It really enlightened me. God bless you shadeyinka.
......God bless you. and Jackson you are a godsend I am glad to know I am not alone in this. the books of kings is are part of my favorite books too. thank u. and God bless you

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MuttleyLaff: 7:56am On Aug 23, 2017
Jacksonville:
Good evening dear muehonyx22.

Prior to your question, I'm compelled to answer this but not too well, as I myself is also learning.

Kings is one of my favourite books of the Bible. concerning affliction n healing Gehazi the servant of Elisha the prophet.
As you read in 2kings 5 :27 , He was cursed with leprosy and those days, when a prophet speaks a thing , it's done. Gehazi was afflicted because of his greed.

Now, if you read further. There was famine in the land and there was an impending war with the Syrians. The Syrians were cowardly but tactical. They decided to camp at the gates of the city of samaria so hunger n starvation would weaken the soldiers n people of Israel , so they can be easily slain. But as long as the lord liveth, there was a prophet to deliver his people(2 kings 7:1)

in 2kings 7:6 .The diliverance came after the word . The Lord chased away the thousands of Syrian army from d gates leaving behind lots of food in store which could feed the whole city of Samaria. In verse 3 of 7, Shows that there were 4 leprous men at the gates and they made a decision to proceed to the camp of the Syrians because they had food.

They said to themselves ''If we stay here (at d gates), we die, if we go there(the Syrian camp), we die also, so of what use we stay? If they spare us, we shall live n vice versa''..

By revelation, Gehazi was among. It was a divine arrangement by God. He is a God of second chance. The lepers at the gate of the camp saw these massive supplies of food and gold and silver. They would have just kept it to themselves and become rich. In verse 8 of chapt7 ,they began to hide n keep the riches for themselves.

But in verse 9, Gehazi remembered he was afflicted for greed. Even the other lepers were judged by their conscience and they knew calamity would befall them if they kept all the riches and supplies to themselves and let their people starve So they had to be selfless and so they reported to the city what they witnessed at the camp of Syrian army and it got to the king's hearing .

As u read in 2kings 8 :4 You could see Gehazi speaking with the king in his domain as he reminisces about the LORD's doing with the prophet Elisha, his master to the king. In those times, it's never allowed to bring a leprous person to the kings palace or his presence wheresoever.

In summary, God healed Gehazi from this act of selflessness.
But it's not clearly detailed in the bible
Jacksonville nailed it
but someone else, like maybe Adelee777,
would read this and blurt out that,
Jacksonville has put a spin on, to answer muehonyx22's Gehazi "leprosy" problem question.

Jacksonville:
Pls, if there are contribution to this, let it come so we all learn...

Shalom..
No need for further contributions, as I doubt any more contributions, can improve on what you've contributed

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Drdoe: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2017
I aways believed that there is the suernatural nd it is real
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shadeyinka(m): 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
muehonyx22:
Everything is permissible for me but not everything is beneficial. I will not be mastered by anything food is for the stomach and stomach for the food but God will destroy them both.1corinthians6:12.

......God bless you.

Stay Blessed too.
Nice to see someone take his relationship with God seriously.

More grace to you

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
@shadeyinka. her relationship smileyher relationship
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Jacksonville nailed it
but someone else, like maybe Adelee777,
would read this and blurt out that,
Jacksonville has put a spin on, to answer muehonyx22's Gehazi "leprosy" problem question.

No need for further contributions, as I doubt any more contributions, can improve on what you've contributed

Thank u brother Muttle.. Muehonyx u're welcome.....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shadeyinka(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
muehonyx22:
@shadeyinka. her relationship smileyher relationship

So sorry dear!
Her relationship!
You are a She, created in Gods image.

Pls, marry a Guy who
1. Is Born Again
2. Who Love God with a Passion
3. Who Loves you and values You
4. Who is Respectable and Responsible
5. Who like Football: You would be friends forever and your home will never be dry. Friendship is one of the most important asset for a good marriage and you have a hobby that most ladies do not have.

Stay Blessed
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
Jacksonville:

Hello Bro,

I beg to defer about the claims that Gehazi got healed..

If he was healed there should be an express verse that showed that..

I believe he should have a type of leprosy that was not infectious..
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
@shadeyinka I don't think I am ever getting in a relationship. in fact the only guys I have ever liked is mesut ozil and Theo Walcott when I was twelve and that was a long time back during 2013.and that time my dream in life was to go to the emirates stadium.

my football addiction started with my brother he kinda dragged me into it. when I was 7 I knew the first team by heart he had a poster on the wall and If I could name them all he'd be impressed and I guess I always liked that. t rosicky van persie fabregas etc.I could mention them all. and I'd read all about the legends. henry, bergkamp, Vieira, kanu, etc. and I don't even hate Wenger. could you believe that during euro2016 I almost sneaked out of school during short break because I wanted to watch Hector bellerin make his debut for Spain from the bench. but thank God for the gateman and immediately we closed, I ran faster than the flash to a viewing centre. I have done crazy things because of football and the ironically I don't even know how to kick a ball. then I had an ambition to work as an air hostess for the Emirates airlines when I grow up. because they sponsored my favorite club and that way, i would get to meet the players.

I have a little bit of social anxiety, aside from my family. I don't talk to people much at school and in church even at viewing centres. I love making friends but most times I always get scared of saying or doing the wrong thing or acting the wrong way, so I just keep to myself or talk about sports with my brother. the area I can freely express myself.

1corinthians7:34 "An unmarried woman or virgin is concerned about the lord affairs. her aim is to be devoted to the lord both in body and in spirit. but a married woman is concerned about the affairs of this world, how she can please her husband. vs35 "I am saying this for your own good not to restrict you, but that you may live in a right way in undivided devotion to the lord.

my sole purpose in life now, is to live a simple life full of holiness and serving God and also spreading the gospel, reaching out to lost souls and showing them the way in Christ Jesus.
so I am not getting married, if I get lonely I will adopt kids. I am dedicating my life to serving God, loving,giving,and caring for others. I may sound naive but that is what I really want.
I want to be like apostle Paul. whose only focus was serving God.

@shadeyinka stay blessed.

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shadeyinka(m): 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
muehonyx22:
@shadeyinka I don't think I am ever getting in a relationship. in fact the only guys I have ever liked is mesut ozil and Theo Walcott when I was twelve and that was a long time back during 2013.and that time my dream in life was to go to the emirates stadium.

my football addiction started with my brother he kinda dragged me into it. when I was 7 I knew the first team by heart he had a poster on the wall and If I could name them all he'd be impressed and I guess I always liked that. t rosicky van persie fabregas etc.I could mention them all. and I'd read all about the legends. henry, bergkamp, Vieira, kanu, etc. and I don't even hate Wenger. could you believe that during euro2016 I almost sneaked out of school during short break because I wanted to watch Hector bellerin make his debut for Spain from the bench. but thank God for the gateman and immediately we closed, I ran faster than the flash to a viewing centre. I have done crazy things because of football and the ironically I don't even know how to kick a ball. then I had an ambition to work as an air hostess for the Emirates airlines when I grow up. because they sponsored my favorite club and that way, i would get to meet the players.

I have a little bit of social anxiety, aside from my family. I don't talk to people much at school and in church even at viewing centres. I love making friends but most times I always get scared of saying or doing the wrong thing or acting the wrong way, so I just keep to myself or talk about sports with my brother. the area I can freely express myself.

1corinthians7:34 "An unmarried woman or virgin is concerned about the lord affairs. her aim is to be devoted to the lord both in body and in spirit. but a married woman is concerned about the affairs of this world, how she can please her husband. vs35 "I am saying this for your own good not to restrict you, but that you may live in a right way in undivided devotion to the lord.

my sole purpose in life now, is to live a simple life full of holiness and serving God and also spreading the gospel, reaching out to lost souls and showing them the way in Christ Jesus.
so I am not getting married, if I get lonely I will adopt kids. I am dedicating my life to serving God, loving,giving,and caring for others. I may sound naive but that is what I really want.

Can you pls PM me.
I can't discuss this on a public forum.

Stay blessed Sis
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shadeyinka(m): 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
muehonyx22:

Can you pls PM me.
I can't discuss this on a public forum. We can talk on WhatsApp or email.

Stay blessed Sis
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
temi4fash:

Hello Bro,

I beg to defer about the claims that Gehazi got healed..

If he was healed there should be an express verse that showed that..

I believe he should have a type of leprosy that was not infectious..

Good evening big bros...I'm glad to see this. The Bible didn't mention if he was healed or not. I'm not going to dispute your theology on this , but will be open to correction as I myself, I'm not above learning .

But is there any kind of leprosy that is not contagious? If so, then so be it...

May be he got healed or maybe not. Or maybe we'll never know, but GOD knows best.

Shalom..
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
muehonyx22:
@shadeyink.a I don't think I am ever getting in a relationship. in fact the only guys I have ever liked is mesut ozil and Theo Walcott when I was twelve and that was a long time back during 2013.and that time my dream in life was to go to the emirates stadium.

@shadeyink.a stay blessed.

Wow. I'm sorry to cut in, but I must commend your decision . That's a brave path to take. It takes a strong and willing heart with experience to make such decisions. But I'm somewhat compelled to assume u're still not ready to make such decisions, cuz it's not easy to live that kind of life.

Perhaps you might want to have a sober rethink on it and probably wait on the LORD. It might be the LORD's desire that you have a spouse when the time comes. Who knows if he's out there if the LORD permits?

I know the GOD we serve is a GOD of covenants. So if this is one of your covenants with him, then keep to it. smiley

May the good Lord see you through..

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MuttleyLaff: 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
Jacksonville:
Good evening big bros...I'm glad to see this. The Bible didn't mention if he was healed or not. I'm not going to dispute your theology on this , but will be open to correction as I myself, I'm not above learning .
But is there any kind of leprosy that is not contagious?
If so, then so be it...
Yes, there is leprosy that isn't contagious
This is why I typed it "leprosy", in my response

Jacksonville:
May be he got healed or maybe not.
Or maybe we'll never know, but GOD knows best.
Shalom..
Your exegesis and/or hermeneutics about the matter is blameless
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
@Jacksonville I know. it even sounds weird to me too. but even before I gave my life to Christ, I never really liked the idea of marriage. maybe its because I am not just wired that way or I have never had any strong attraction s towards the opposite sex.

I didn't make it a covenant with God its just how I think. is it wrong in any way? if it is pls do not hesitate to tell me.

but if God doesn't want it that way, then so be it. but that's how I really feel, I am not into being committed to a relationship, not to talk of one that lasts a lifetime.

also, why do you say it's not going to be easy? thank you for your counsel.

stay blessed jack....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
muehonyx22:
@Jacksonville I know. it even sounds weird to me too. but even before I gave my life to Christ, I never really liked the idea of marriage. maybe its because I am not just wired that way or I have never had any strong attraction s towards the opposite sex.

I didn't make it a covenant with God its just how I think. is it wrong in any way? if it is pls do not hesitate to tell me.

but if God doesn't want it that way, then so be it. but that's how I really feel, I am not into being committed to a relationship, not to talk of one that lasts a lifetime.

also, why do you say it's not going to be easy? thank you for your counsel.

stay blessed jack....

Dear Muehonyx... I'm glad to reply you as you are being open minded.

Life without marriage is practically a lonely path to thread on. It's God's desire to see a man and a woman in holy matrimony. He knew what was best for man, he knew Adam was kind of lonely within, even tho' God fellowshipped with him always. As clearly stated in the well known Genesis 2:18: "It's not good for man to be alone"

God knew why he made the 2 to coexist... Isaiah 55:9 : "Just as the heavens are higher than the earth; so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than yours " . He knows best...

But he's not against man staying without a spouse. After all Paul the Apostle never married, Jesus our LORD on earth never either... Rev fathers that molests people sexually never really wanted to thread that celibacy path. They burn with passion, tho they want to serve the LORD. As you advance in age, you'd begin to burn, but it takes self discipline and fear of the lord to not commit evil against GOD(don't wanna be explicit)...

Paul knew this so he said in 1corinth 6:9 " it's better to marry than burn with passion(desire over the opposite sex)"

Don't be too hasty to make such life decisions yet. Just keep your focus on the Lord as you re clearly doing, and just Let God speak wink...

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
@Jacksonville thank you. I will heed your advice and focus on the now.

so I have a very awkward question to ask. what if or what happens if I am genophobic? will I outgrow it? personally I don't think I can. maybe I am just being naive.

but I am open to suggestions.

stay blessed jack....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 24, 2017
muehonyx22:
@Jacksonville thank you. I will heed your advice and focus on the now.

so I have a very awkward question to ask. what if or what happens if I am genophobic? will I outgrow it? personally I don't think I can. maybe I am just being naive.

but I am open to suggestions.

stay blessed jack....

Sure,you will outgrow it. You have the Holy Spirit to show you the way.. 1 John 2:27 talks about the anointing, the spirit of God which you have received. As long as you remain in him, he will abide in you forever. It guides and teaches you all things . I literally mean all, so you won't lack directions. You're not naive but just need to be taught by him. smiley..

I leave you with this

Perhaps you're troubled in your spirit, heart n mind. You need someone, Jer 33:3 "call upon me in the days of trouble and I will answer you; I will show you great and mighty things that you know not of"

Fellowship with him always.... Let him speak..

Good morning....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 12:26am On Aug 24, 2017
thank you jack........

stay blessed.....

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 10:44am On Aug 24, 2017
God, You alone are worthy to be praised, to be adored and to be worshiped......
Each time I see people longing to know more about the things of God am always happy and thankful......I pray the good Lord will continue to uphold each and everyone of us in Jesus name.... Keep the FIRE burning....
Its good to see Bro CharlyG1 called an APOSTLE thats great

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.