Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (811877 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by mercyoverflow: 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
sis Analice! i am speechless!

God has used you to change my view on some things. I Bless the name of the Lord for the day i met you here

your testimonies and teachings has really helped my heart.

i pray for more Grace for you

Thank you Jesus for i know i and my son are negative.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
mercyoverflow:
sis Analice! i am speechless!

God has used you to change my view on some things. I Bless the name of the Lord for the day i met you here

your testimonies and teachings has really helped my heart.

i pray for more Grace for you

Thank you Jesus for i know i and my son are negative.
God will honour you my sister. We are in this together. Fear not.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
dazzle101:

He has taken away all our infirmities, sins, diseases, illness n death... He has sent His word n He can never lie. Trust in him for He was wounded for your transgressions and bruised for your iniquity, the chastisement of your peace is upon Him, by His stripes U are healed. Dear sister, never doubt, U shall testify to the Glory of God as you receive ur miracle today.

AMEN and AMEN
chai!!
Pastors full here o! cheesy
that's gud, more greez!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
dazzle101:

He has taken away all our infirmities, sins, diseases, illness n death... He has sent His word n He can never lie. Trust in him for He was wounded for your transgressions and bruised for your iniquity, the chastisement of your peace is upon Him, by His stripes U are healed. Dear sister, never doubt, U shall testify to the Glory of God as you receive ur miracle today.

AMEN and AMEN
Amen and Amen.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
GoodMuyis:
Happy Sunday brethren does this dream has any significance

In the dream I saw myself on squatting posture leaning against wall in a corner inside a house reading (bible I suppose), the house is a Face me and face you, and it looks familiar to what i have seen before only that the corner where i was squatting wasn't there.

Suddenly some young girls covered only with wrapper up to there chest (there faces unfamilar), entering the corridor of the house and turning back at the same corner where i was. so one of them stop and I stood up to her (may be to confront her or ask question) I dont know why, sighting her, i was moved with inordinate affection maybe because of her half dress, but knowing who i am; i resisted the urge, moved with indignation and feeling like speaking in tongue (and i did ) then she turn back.

Thereafter a man came out of his room (i think) to ask why the girls were roaming about the street, suddenly it came to my knowledge and i answered, the girls attended a school party and they over smoke or drug and that result insanity and that the school management cant help but to let the girls out of the school environment to roam the street.

The Next thing that happen is seeing myself following that last girl, to findout her problem if i can help.......

the dream jump to another scene

There i saw a guy who seems to be known person (but not in reality), I was playing game with him (table tennis) he challenges me that he would defeat me, but I defeated him disgracefully...... then the movement from my sister woke me up...

I do have these dreams a lot, if am not involed or it doesn't carry weight, i dont want to care much

CharlyG1 can you help me Please

Dear Goodmuyis,

The dream appears to be coming out from your mind. Sometimes after having such dreams, one may feel the urge to commit sexual immorality in the physical realm.

It's not a dream from God.. It seems to be coming out from subconscious or it could be a manipulated dream forged by some demon.
The dream actually feels kinda suspicious to me.

Just pray and try to keep your mind clean so that you don't fall into the temptation of committing a sexual immoral act in the physical realm.

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
@analice107..

Thank you for that beautify prayer.. I receive it in faith in Jesus Name.. Amen.
Thank you for taking out time to pray for the rest of us and for your contributions.

Your life is in the hands of God and He will use you to shake the earth.

Your hands shall receive every good thing, every secret wealth, every blessings from God. Your needs shall be supplied in abundance. And what you hope for will be yours in a short while in Jesus Name.. AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
CharlyG1:

Dear Goodmuyis,

The dream appears to be coming out from your mind. Sometimes after having such dreams, one may feel the urge to commit sexual immorality in the physical realm.

It's not a dream from God.. It seems to be coming out from subconscious or it could be a manipulated dream forged by some demon.
The dream actually feels kinda suspicious to me.

Just pray and try to keep your mind clean so that you don't fall into the temptation of committing a sexual immoral act in the physical realm.

God bless you.

Thank you Sir,
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HIbreed(m): 8:00am On Jan 08, 2016
....................[size=19pt] Is He Listening?[/size]

Read ! Matthew 26:39-42; 27:45-46

My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
Matthew 27:46
"Sometimes it feels as if God isn’t listening to me.” Those words, from a woman who tried to stay strong in her walk with God while coping with an alcoholic husband, echo the heart cry of many believers. For many years, she asked God to change her husband. Yet it never happened.

What are we to think when we repeatedly ask God for something good—something that could easily glorify Him—but the answer doesn’t come? Is He listening or not?

[size=20pt]L[/size]et[size=18pt]’[/size]s look at the life of the Savior. In the garden of Gethsemane, He agonized for hours in prayer, pouring out His heart and pleading, “Let this cup pass from Me” (Matt. 26:39 nkjv). But the Father’s answer was clearly “No.”
To provide salvation, God had to send Jesus to die on the cross. Even though Jesus felt as if His Father had forsaken Him, He prayed intensely and passionately because He trusted that God was listening.

When we pray, we may not see how God is working or understand how He will bring good through it all. So we have to trust Him. We relinquish our rights and let God do what is best.

We must leave the unknowable to the all-knowing One. He is listening and working things out His way.

Lord, we don’t need to know the reason our prayers sometimes go unanswered. Help us just to wait for Your time, because You are good.
[size=13pt]When we bend our knees to pray, God bends His ear to listen.[/size]

[size=17pt]Insight[/size]

Jesus prayed that “this cup” would be taken away (vv. 39, 42). In the Old Testament cup is a metaphor for both God’s blessings (Pss. 16:5; 23:5) and God’s wrath (Pss. 75:8; Isa. 51:17; Jer. 25:15).
In today’s reading Jesus referred to His imminent humiliation, torture, and death. He knew He had to become the object of God’s wrath and experience abandonment by His Father (Matt. 27:46) as He died to take away the sins of the world (John 1:29). Knowing that this cup came from God (18:11), Jesus submitted Himself to the Father’s will (Matt. 26:42). Bible commentator Warren Wiersbe wrote: “The Father has never forsaken any of His own, yet He forsook His Son [Matt. 27:46]. This was the cup that Jesus willingly drank for us.”

Have a wonderful day !

By: Dave Branon

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 8:59am On Jan 08, 2016
CharlyG1:
@analice107..

Thank you for that beautify prayer.. I receive it in faith in Jesus Name.. Amen.
Thank you for taking out time to pray for the rest of us and for your contributions.

Your life is in the hands of God and He will use you to shake the earth.

Your hands shall receive every good thing, every secret wealth, every blessings from God. Your needs shall be supplied in abundance. And what you hope for will be yours in a short while in Jesus Name.. AMEN
Amen. Thank you Lord.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 9:31am On Jan 08, 2016
HIbreed:
....................[size=19pt] Is He Listening?[/size]

Read ! Matthew 26:39-42; 27:45-46

My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
Matthew 27:46
"Sometimes it feels as if God isn’t listening to me.” Those words, from a woman who tried to stay strong in her walk with God while coping with an alcoholic husband, echo the heart cry of many believers. For many years, she asked God to change her husband. Yet it never happened.

What are we to think when we repeatedly ask God for something good—something that could easily glorify Him—but the answer doesn’t come? Is He listening or not?

[size=20pt]L[/size]et[size=18pt]’[/size]s look at the life of the Savior. In the garden of Gethsemane, He agonized for hours in prayer, pouring out His heart and pleading, “Let this cup pass from Me” (Matt. 26:39 nkjv). But the Father’s answer was clearly “No.”
To provide salvation, God had to send Jesus to die on the cross. Even though Jesus felt as if His Father had forsaken Him, He prayed intensely and passionately because He trusted that God was listening.

When we pray, we may not see how God is working or understand how He will bring good through it all. So we have to trust Him. We relinquish our rights and let God do what is best.

We must leave the unknowable to the all-knowing One. He is listening and working things out His way.

Lord, we don’t need to know the reason our prayers sometimes go unanswered. Help us just to wait for Your time, because You are good.
[size=13pt]When we bend our knees to pray, God bends His ear to listen.[/size]

[size=17pt]Insight[/size]

Jesus prayed that “this cup” would be taken away (vv. 39, 42). In the Old Testament cup is a metaphor for both God’s blessings (Pss. 16:5; 23:5) and God’s wrath (Pss. 75:8; Isa. 51:17; Jer. 25:15).
In today’s reading Jesus referred to His imminent humiliation, torture, and death. He knew He had to become the object of God’s wrath and experience abandonment by His Father (Matt. 27:46) as He died to take away the sins of the world (John 1:29). Knowing that this cup came from God (18:11), Jesus submitted Himself to the Father’s will (Matt. 26:42). Bible commentator Warren Wiersbe wrote: “The Father has never forsaken any of His own, yet He forsook His Son [Matt. 27:46]. This was the cup that Jesus willingly drank for us.”

Have a wonderful day !

By: Dave Branon
Thank you brother for this charge this morning.
God is not wicked.
I have been asking for one thing since I was 20, He hasn't done it yet. And it is His will clearly from the scriptures, but it hasn't been done it yet.

But can he lie? That's where am hinging on. Can he lie and change his words? No.
I tell myself every now and then, He can't start lying from me. Who am I, for Him to lie to me?

Some days back, someone said something to me which ordinarily, should cause me to bother, but I looked him straight in the eyes and said, "My service to God is not a business venture where I go into with gain or profit in mind" I said to him "If you serve God for rewards, I serve God for Love".
I ve decided to be layed back from that company from now hence forth. My faith is more precious to me than any friend who speaks a different language. I have not received that which I have asked for years, but He has given me life, so that I can keep asking.
If He had shown up when Lazarus needed Him, if He did, Lazarus would ve just been an ordinary person without a name, just like the others many He healed. He allowed time to pass, Lazarus died, was buried and decaying, then He came, just to give him a famous name which has lasted as long as the name of Christ Himself.
He is Listening. He has done it. Wait for the manifestation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
analice107:

God is not wicked.
I have been asking for one thing since I was 20, He hasn't done it yet. And it is His will clearly from the scriptures, but it hasn't been done it yet.

But can he lie? That's where am hinging on. Can he lie and change his words? No.
I tell myself every now and then, He can't start lying from me. Who am I, for Him to lie to me?

Some days back, someone said something to me which ordinarily, should cause me to bother, but I looked him straight in the eyes and said, "My service to God is not a business venture where I go into with gain or profit in mind" I said to him "If you serve God for rewards, I serve God for Love".
I ve decided to be layed back from that company from now hence forth. My faith is more precious to me than any friend who speaks a different language. I have not received that which I have asked for years, but He has given me life, so that I can keep asking.
If He had shown up when Lazarus needed Him, if He did, Lazarus would ve just been an ordinary person without a name, just like the others many He healed. He allowed time to pass, Lazarus died, was buried and decaying, then He came, just to give him a famous name which has lasted as long as the name of Christ Himself.
Amen and Amen
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
stardragon:

chai!!
Pastors full here o! cheesy
that's gud, more greez!

It's the Lord's doing grin marvellous in our sight!!!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by destinedtee(m): 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
More grace... God bless you all.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
analice107:

God is not wicked.

Aunty or Mummy,

It is you God is revealing himself to and am sure you know whom you have believed and persuaded He is able to do all that you asked of him.
Them has He not reveal the hidden treasure, because they sought Him not, Just keep doing as you are persuaded.

As per you request, wait for it, God know the best time to answer you; that the result will not grieve you

And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.

Shalom! Happy Sunday
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Aunty or Mummy,

It is you God is revealing himself to and am sure you know whom you have believed and persuaded He is able to do all that you asked of him.
Them has He not reveal the hidden treasure, because they sought Him not, Just keep doing as you are persuaded.

As per you request, wait for it, God know the best time to answer you; that the result will not grieve you

Shalom! Happy Sunday
Same to you brother. And thank you for that admonition
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 12:24am On Jan 11, 2016
And am just a sister Ooo. Pls, just a sister.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HIbreed(m): 6:40am On Jan 11, 2016
Good Morning Brethrens ! ! !
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 8:16am On Jan 11, 2016
I have been awhile on this forum but never stayed glued to any thread like this. I have in the past few days on my spare time read through all the 52pages. If you noticed some likes on your previous comments, that is probably me.
@analice107....your passion for Christ is quite infectious, your humility very touching, I read of your revelations concerning the ministry God is committing into your hands, the Lord will guide you through in Jesus name.

@vooks....someone called you 'spiritual baddooo' in one of the pages, I guess he meant that to mean spiritual-no-nonsense person. You reminded me of what Kenneth Haggins related to some ministers during the healing movement, he warned them about building ministries on spiritual gifts and to be well planted in God's word. I am sure many would have misunderstood him but true to his words, many of the so called God's G ended up badly and some fell out of faith. We can never go wrong with the Bible but then bro...ehmm, dey mix am with love, you take style style harsh small (something I am also guilty and try to work on).A dear Sister I knew back then at the Uni is given to the Prophetic Anointing, unlike her fiance who is called into Pastoral, she dey throw am like a true Prophet, she no dey look face atol. God gave her a revelation you fornicated, she will say it korokoro to your face without mincing words, whereas the Pastor Bro, will take style tell you to avoid sexual immorality if given the same revelation

CharlyG1....Read your insightful comments, they are quite revealing...something satan doesn't like,as he prefer darkness and mysteries.....ehm as painful as it would be, you need pains like vooks in your ministry and for it to enter full maturity, people who no dey look face and yours inclusive, it is dangerous for ministers not to, they are the Tunde Bakares of this world and their ministry is also from God, the end is to make Man of God to be thoroughly furnished unto every good works.

@every other brethren, I throway salute o....I will start my contribution by responding on the Ifeoma episode related by Analice

10 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 9:46am On Jan 11, 2016
analice107, I am writing in response to the Ifeoma story, incredible as it sounds, I believe the story is true. Really, you arent the first person to relate this phenomenon as it is well known in some tribes and cultures. Like other brethrens have rightly mentioned, it is another gimmick of the devil and many whose ministry heavily relies on spiritual warfare call them spirits of necromancy.

Permit however to set a background to what I have to say about these demons

In Frank Hammond’s book (Pigs in the Parlor), He mentioned that one of the top generals of the devil is the demon of greed. I totally agree with this because the foundation of human society whether at family, community or global level is well established in greed, it is the currency of secular life, it brings birth to strife, anger, murder, war, genocide etc, can we imagine a world without greed?.

As powerful as greed is however, deception remains the ´'oga at the top' because deception is the other name of the devil himself, he is the founder, promoter and chief executive of lying and deception international Plc, it is what he employed in bringing down the first Adam and it is still the major weapon he uses today. Tell me any sin known to man and I will tell you how it is brought by by deception.

John 8:44 (NIV)
44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies

The devil cant operate without deception, have you wondered about people who left the occult and claim they are the second in command to the devil? (by the way, I don’t listen nor entertain those stories, I careless how satan chose to arrange his affairs)´. The question is, how many second in command will the devil have?. The devil does not only lie to deceive believers and non-believers alike but he also deceive even his servants, generals and also...yeah... himself!!!, Jesus Christ said, it is impossible for the devil to say the truth because that is his native or default language, as the truth is not in him.

Think of this way, can God lie?.........emphatic NOO!!!, can the devil ever say the truth?........emphatic NOO!!!

In my 2nd post I will write how the aforementioned relate to the Ifeoma story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 11:17am On Jan 11, 2016
Very dear to the heart of the devil is the chief demon of necromancy; he is in charge of indoctrination and belief in reincarnation, channeling the dead, consulting the dead, re-appearance of the dead etc. They work closely with the demons promoting UFO, Extraterrestrials etc. Satan do not joke with this demons which are vital to his work and the amount his agents spend in films, media, music, cartoons, pseudo-sciences to promote these things will further affirm this, they work directly with him, they are to him what in economics is called cash cow

The question that begs for answer is why why why are they so important….the reason is quite obvious
Heb9:27 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)
And just as it is appointed to the children of men to die once, and after their deaths the judgment.
Gods Word Translation put it this way, People die once, and after that they are judged.

1. One of the things satan want people to be ignorant about is death, you see, people will not take their single life serious if and when they believe they will be coming to the earth again, they believe they can always have another chance to mend their ways or live a better life in the coming life, if people know the truth about death and that after it, they would need to give account of their deeds to God, a good percentage of people will seek God design for their life. Hence satan send demons out to masquerade dead people, when people see these things and information of it spreads, it leads to confusion and the truth about death.

2. The most obvious is to tackle God’s word, many does and wont believe the bible or its teaching about death because of this similar experience, they will say to themselves, the bible is wrong because they know of so so event, when a dead person came back to life. These things are deliberate scheme of spirits of necromancy.

Did you ever think that demon masquerading as Ifeoma didn’t know it was been followed by that uncle?...think again.[/i]

[i] Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Cont..later

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by destinedtee(m): 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
superior1:
analice107, I am writing in response to the Ifeoma story, incredible as it sounds, I believe the story is true. Really, you arent the first person to relate this phenomenon as it is well known in some tribes and cultures. Like other brethrens have rightly mentioned, it is another gimmick of the devil and many whose ministry heavily relies on spiritual warfare call them spirits of necromancy.

Permit however to set a background to what I have to say about these demons

In Frank Hammond’s book (Pigs in the Parlor), He mentioned that one of the top generals of the devil is the demon of greed. I totally agree with this because the foundation of human society whether at family, community or global level is well established in greed, it is the currency of secular life, it brings birth to strife, anger, murder, war, genocide etc, can we imagine a world without greed?.

As powerful as greed is however, deception remains the ´'oga at the top' because deception is the other name of the devil himself, he is the founder, promoter and chief executive of lying and deception international Plc, it is what he employed in bringing down the first Adam and it is still the major weapon he uses today. Tell me any sin known to man and I will tell you how it is brought by by deception.

John 8:44 (NIV)
44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies

The devil cant operate without deception, have you wondered about people who left the occult and claim they are the second in command to the devil? (by the way, I don’t listen nor entertain those stories, I careless how satan chose to arrange his affairs)´. The question is, how many second in command will the devil have?. The devil does not only lie to deceive believers and non-believers alike but he also deceive even his servants, generals and also...yeah... himself!!!, Jesus Christ said, it is impossible for the devil to say the truth because that is his native or default language, as the truth is not in him.

Think of this way, can God lie?.........emphatic NOO!!!, can the devil ever say the truth?........emphatic NOO!!!

In my 2nd post I will write how the aforementioned relate to the Ifeoma story
God bless you real good... One of the tools of the devil is deception. He is a skilled manipulator. Our victory in Christ is sacrosanct nonetheless.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
superior1:
I have been awhile on this forum but never stayed glued to any thread like this. I have in the past few days on my spare time read through all the 52pages. If you noticed some likes on your previous comments, that is probably me.
@analice107....your passion for Christ is quite infectious, your humility very touching, I read of your revelations concerning the ministry God is committing into your hands, the Lord will guide you through in Jesus name.

@vooks....someone called you 'spiritual baddooo' in one of the pages, I guess he meant that to mean spiritual-no-nonsense person. You reminded me of what Kenneth Haggins related to some ministers during the healing movement, he warned them about building ministries on spiritual gifts and to be well planted in God's word. I am sure many would have misunderstood him but true to his words, many of the so called God's G ended up badly and some fell out of faith. We can never go wrong with the Bible but then bro...ehmm, dey mix am with love, you take style style harsh small (something I am also guilty and try to work on).A dear Sister I knew back then at the Uni is given to the Prophetic Anointing, unlike her fiance who is called into Pastoral, she dey throw am like a true Prophet, she no dey look face atol. God gave her a revelation you fornicated, she will say it korokoro to your face without mincing words, whereas the Pastor Bro, will take style tell you to avoid sexual immorality if given the same revelation

CharlyG1....Read your insightful comments, they are quite revealing...something satan doesn't like,as he prefer darkness and mysteries.....ehm as painful as it would be, you need pains like vooks in your ministry and for it to enter full maturity, people who no dey look face and yours inclusive, it is dangerous for ministers not to, they are the Tunde Bakares of this world and their ministry is also from God, the end is to make Man of God to be thoroughly furnished unto every good works.

@every other brethren, I throway salute o....I will start my contribution by responding on the Ifeoma episode related by Analice

Thank you for your kind words,
I apologize for any offense I may have caused with my tongue

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HIbreed(m): 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
superior1:
Very dear to the heart of the devil is the chief demon of necromancy; he is in charge of indoctrination and belief in reincarnation, channeling the dead, consulting the dead, re-appearance of the dead etc. They work closely with the demons promoting UFO, Extraterrestrials etc. Satan do not joke with this demons which are vital to his work and the amount his agents spend in films, media, music, cartoons, pseudo-sciences to promote these things will further affirm this, they work directly with him, they are to him what in economics is called cash cow

The question that begs for answer is why why why are they so important….the reason is quite obvious
Heb9:27 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)
And just as it is appointed to the children of men to die once, and after their deaths the judgment.
Gods Word Translation put it this way, People die once, and after that they are judged.

1. One of the things satan want people to be ignorant about is death, you see, people will not take their single life serious if and when they believe they will be coming to the earth again, they believe they can always have another chance to mend their ways or live a better life in the coming life, if people know the truth about death and that after it, they would need to give account of their deeds to God, a good percentage of people will seek God design for their life. Hence satan send demons out to masquerade dead people, when people see these things and information of it spreads, it leads to confusion and the truth about death.

2. The most obvious is to tackle God’s word, many does and wont believe the bible or its teaching about death because of this similar experience, they will say to themselves, the bible is wrong because they know of so so event, when a dead person came back to life. These things are deliberate scheme of spirits of necromancy.

Did you ever think that demon masquerading as Ifeoma didn’t know it was been followed by that uncle?...think again.[/i]

[i] Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Cont..later
i acknowledge your knowledge about satans workforce(demons), when you'd ever dealt with one,you'll admit how extremey deceptive they are. i've forgotten the part of the bible that calls them intelligent creatures.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
HIbreed:
i acknowledge your knowledge about satans workforce(demons), when you'd ever dealt with one,you'll admit how extremey deceptive they are. i've forgotten the part of the bible that calls them intelligent creatures.

You are very correct bro and I will quickly share just an experience along this line. We were to pray and minister to a dear sister who had issues with the marine because her late grandmother was a high priestess of their village river and without her consent sought nor given she was selected to replace her. She came with her mother then for ministration (if I can remember correctly) but on more than 2 occasions of such prayer sessions, we couldn't find any of the demons we have discern earlier in her but on each visits; the whole symptoms reappears and she will start another struggle with those demons immediately she step out of the prayer room.
On the last and final session the Holy Spirit delivered her, one of the brethren was led to call in her mother who always stay outside the room whenever we are praying with her. To cut the long story short, all the demons operating in her life started manifesting and were casted out from her mother that day....thank God for His leading, we never knew they were jumping inside her mum (we later established there was a soul-tie between the two) anytime she steps into the praying room and back when she's out.

Ish 30:21
Your own ears will hear him. Right behind you a voice will say, "This is the way you should go," whether to the right or to the left

We need God's leading 24/7 to beat the strategies of the devil and that is why, it is those who are led by the Spirit of God, that can grow to become Son and not only Child of God

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
vooks:
Job 1:21 (KJV)
the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away;
blessed be the name of the Lord.

Beloved,
Let us learn to worship in adversity like Job. I just suffered a massive investment loss that left me devastated,and it occurred to me that I have been angry with God whenever I don't have my way. He is still YHWH in abundance or scarcity, in pain or in happiness.

Cc Ccollins
sorry my friends, I have been moving around looking for money for my Accomodation which I hope God helps me through.. have been at home now but will be traveling to school this week my brothers and sisters.. there is no one I know now who can help and I don't have money to get and Accomodation due to financial restraint in family due to some painful reasons I.e loss of sponsor job. am confused and disturbed but. then Baba God will help, I will travel to enugu tomorrow due to pressure of quiz and exams even though as a son don't know where to stay.. take care my good friends
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hello Guys,

I'm happy to be back from the hols.. grin

Though I'm not happy i was absent most of the time on the thread.. I thank God for using everyone here on this thread, I've reading up the posts and I feel encouraged by most of them.

Tomorrow will be a great day.. I feel moved in my spirit. You will feel the presence of God in Jesus Name.. Amen.

God bless you all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by kehnton(m): 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
CharlyG1:
Hello Guys,

Many of us here reading this topic didn't just stumble upon it by mistake.. I welcome U all to share your spiritual experiences about seeing demons, spirits, angels or fallen angels. This would be a gift if you see these 3 all and may or may not be if U just see demons only.
The purpose of this thread is to expose the hidden works of satan & to counter attack his deceits.

I remember growing up as a child, i started to see spirits at age 11. The first spirit i saw was dressed up in a white long robe, looked so white, stood still and didn't utter a word to me. I could have taken him to be a real angel, but something didn't seem right to me, I somehow knew he wasn't real. I wasn't scared, my younger brother who was with me couldn't even see the spirit. It just stood still staring straight at me for about 3mins.. This happened at night maybe around 10pm, in my compound.

The next day while I was going to school, I fell so sick i almost died.. I was so weak it was difficult to walk and eat. I had to be brought home by one of my teachers.. Even when I told my family my story no one seemed to care or believe. And that's the problem with HSP's.. They're usually ignored.

As God would have it, almost at the brink of death, then God touched my parents and dey listened.. They prayed for me that i wud neva see such again but ever since then it's been worse (in a good way).. I even began to see spirits that looked human, ugly demons, even saw a demon inside a girl.. I began to know witches via revelations, have scary dreams, know what would happen in few minutes, hear evil thoughts from a person.. The good thing about it all is that I later knew why I was seeing and experiencing all these and also I saw an Angel and Jesus Himself, told me things about this..

Pls lets share our experiences here, You could be helping someone without knowing it. It's difficult to tell people these things in childhood or even as we grow, but it's easier to say it here, Let's edify ourselves. God bless U all
you saw Jesus? what was his colour? i mean his race? and I'm very very sure the name Jesus is wrong, Hebrews don't bear such names as Jesus. next time ask him to reveal his Hebrew name as well as his fathers name and as well as the truth to his worship.

i just see you as someone who is highly spiritual and intuitive. even none believers have such rare gift.

shalom!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 9:37am On Jan 12, 2016
Cont..

As the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ draw near, events like the one (Ifeoma) witnessed and described by Analice will be more and more on the increase. This is evident in the number of UFOs that are being reportedly sighted especially in the United States. There are rumours already that some Governments have made establishment with some UFOs and Extraterrestrials, which leads to my last point on the aims of these demons of deception (necromancy)

Rev.13:16-17 The second beast forces all people—important and unimportant, rich and poor, free and slaves—to be marked on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that no one may buy or sell unless he has the mark, which is the beast’s name or the number of its name.

3. Satan is setting up ground for his emergence at the world scene, disinformation is one of the best tools he uses very well. Various theories will be developed on dead people resurfacing to aid his agenda, Governments of the world will enter into negotiation with Aliens (which are actually another set of masquerading demons). There will be mass lose of faith and like Jesus wondered if He will find faith on the earth, so will many elect be deceived.

There is nothing like reincarnation, dead peoples ghost do not wander around or hide in gory places, dead people do not reappear to continue existence in other places, there are nothing like UFOs or Aliens....all of these phenomenon are the working of demons of deception and their agenda is to make you lose faith, a simple litmus test...rebuke them in the name of JESUS Christ and see them reveal their true shape

Dont Forget, the next time your dead relative appear to you or you perceive their presence, just rebuke the appearance in Jesus name, the demon must reveal itself and flee immediately....it is not your dead relative you are seeing, it is a deceptive spirit, it is a demon!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
Conclusion

Let me conclude by focusing on the Ifeoma story narrated by analice107, I will just itemize points from it to further show the operations of a group of demons known as necromancy and will be drawing some lessons.

1. The first Ifeoma came from a deeply occultic background and one or both of her ancestors were involved in invoking the demons of the dead. This practice of conversing with the dead is not only limited to occultists, in some cultures (not limited to Africa), going to the burial ground to talk, pour affection or liberation at the grave of a departed one is quite popular, some Christians do this also. While it isnt wrong for us to mourn our departed ones, we also need to be careful not to allow the devil to gain access into our lives because of our grief. We should also avoid encouraging dreams of departed ones talking to us and when such become too often, we should break every soul ties and bind the spirit of necromancy.

Lev. 31vs 19
“Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God

2. The first Ifeoma had a peculiar or familiar spirits working in her (she was possessed), this may also relate to the first point I gave. I read someone on these thread talking of remembering things and events which occurred before her birth, that is a clear case of household demons who where present at events in that household, some may have been there for centuries down the linage They are whispering things that has happened in the past to your heart, making you believe you have lived before, just because people confirmed such an event happened really. You need to break the yoke of household demons away from your life and commit your life to Christ. Let me also comment on people who were named after a dead relative or Yoruba folks bearing names like BABATUNDE (Dead father returns) or YETUNDE or IYABO (Dead mother returns), I believe other tribes have theirs, such names give legal grounds for demons operating in the departed person to gain access to one's life.

Deuteronomy 18:10-12
There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you

3. The first Ifeoma wasnt a child of God before her demise, apart from the fact she died of botched abortion, no demon dare go around with the skin of a child of God in this shameful way....no, dem dey look face, this is the portion of peeps who are in covenant with them because in covenant, they become one and hence, the demon has got rights.

Jude 1:9
But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not himself dare to condemn him for slander but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"

4. The second (demonic) Ifeoma won't have associated with had the brother been a fire-brand Christian, no, she dare not, he would have discovered and fry her like chinchin. She would never attend any living/bible church during her stay with the family and would have given "shut up" sign to those with occultic ability and capable not to reveal her secret (They have a common daddy in satan).

2 Corin 6:14c-15
or what fellowship has light with darkness? Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever?

Finally, all the family who related and lived with her need to give their lives to Christ and go through intensive prayers/deliverance and for the child she left behind, he is either another demon in human flesh or human spirit highly possessed of a demon, a session with a well graced minister should reveal the correct one.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
superior1:
Conclusion

Let me conclude by focusing on the Ifeoma story narrated by analice107, I will just itemize points from it to further show the operations of a group of demons known as necromancy and will be drawing some lessons.

1. The first Ifeoma came from a deeply occultic background and one or both of her ancestors were involved in invoking the demons of the dead. This practice of conversing with the dead is not only limited to occultists, in some cultures (not limited to Africa), going to the burial ground to talk, pour affection or liberation at the grave of a departed one is quite popular, some Christians do this also. While it isnt wrong for us to mourn our departed ones, we also need to be careful not to allow the devil to gain access into our lives because of our grief. We should also avoid encouraging dreams of departed ones talking to us and when such become too often, we should break every soul ties and bind the spirit of necromancy.

Lev. 31vs 19
“Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God

2. The first Ifeoma had a peculiar or familiar spirits working in her (she was possessed), this may also relate to the first point I gave. I read someone on these thread talking of remembering things and events which occurred before her birth, that is a clear case of household demons who where present at events in that household, some may have been there for centuries down the linage They are whispering things that has happened in the past to your heart, making you believe you have lived before, just because people confirmed such an event happened really. You need to break the yoke of household demons away from your life and commit your life to Christ. Let me also comment on people who were named after a dead relative or Yoruba folks bearing names like BABATUNDE (Dead father returns) or YETUNDE or IYABO (Dead mother returns), I believe other tribes have theirs, such names give legal grounds for demons operating in the departed person to gain access to one's life.

Deuteronomy 18:10-12
There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you

3. The first Ifeoma wasnt a child of God before her demise, apart from the fact she died of botched abortion, no demon dare go around with the skin of a child of God in this shameful way....no, dem dey look face, this is the portion of peeps who are in covenant with them because in covenant, they become one and hence, the demon has got rights.

Jude 1:9
But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not himself dare to condemn him for slander but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"

4. The second (demonic) Ifeoma won't have associated hadnt been the brother was fire-brand Christian, no, she dare not, he would have discovered and fry her like chinchin. She would never attend any living/bible church during her stay with the family and would have given "shut up" sign to those with occultic ability and capable not to reveal her secret (They have a common daddy in satan).

2 Corin 6:14c-15
or what fellowship has light with darkness? Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever?

Finally, all the family who related and lived with her need to give their lives to Christ and go through intensive prayers/deliverance and for the child she left behind, he is either another demon in human flesh or human spirit highly possessed of a demon, a session with a well graced minister should reveal the correct one.
spot on bro. Nice aving u on dis thread

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
Is there any thing like over-righteousness??...

Let me share what my elder brother told us in a prayer meeting. It goes thus :
"after breaking up my fast on that fateful evening and capping it up with prayers, I lazily dozed off as tiredness overwhelmed my physical body. All of a sudden I saw myself going up to heaven via a staircase with the speed of light. From no where, I heard a voice, loud and clarion, "over-righteousness, over-righteousness, over - righteousness,".

All of a sudden I came to a halt and as I struggled to turn back, I heard another voice calm and serene" he who puts his hands on the plough and looks back is not fit for the kingdom of God ".

I woke up drenched in my sweat..

What could this mean.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
ccollins:
sorry my friends, I have been moving around looking for money for my Accomodation which I hope God helps me through.. have been at home now but will be traveling to school this week my brothers and sisters.. there is no one I know now who can help and I don't have money to get and Accomodation due to financial restraint in family due to some painful reasons I.e loss of sponsor job. am confused and disturbed but. then Baba God will help, I will travel to enugu tomorrow due to pressure of quiz and exams even though as a son don't know where to stay.. take care my good friends
don't despair, neither worry.
. but continue to offer effectual fervent prayers. as difficult as it is, don't try to think of how it will come, just remain within His will.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Learning: Route To Greatness - 2 / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.