Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (812898 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
ngobaby23:
yes, I also used to see snakes in my dreams, even one bit me. I see cats and dogs and rats too. But God is working inside of me now... Just be prayerful
WOW this is really scary, I think you need to live a fasted life (hope you know what I mean), I am making Preparations to undergo deliverance in MFM myself.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by BlackHummer(m): 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Good, but not enough go get some soul lifting sermons as well

Can you try KOINONIA_MESSAGES

http://www.4shared.com/folder/_J_fKJDV/KOINONIA_MESSAGES.html?detailView=true&sortAsc=true&sortsMode=NAME

Very powerful messages by Apostle Joshua Selman. I've been following koinonia messages since 2013.

I beg everyone reading this post, access the above link and download Apostle Joshua Selman's messages and listen to them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
trueking:

You know Celine Dion's songs were the ones that pained me the most, cause they seem so innocent, but I was afraid of subliminal messages so I just got rid of them. thanks.

That celindion own na wa..

You know back in the days when I was still I school, I use to play those songs when I want to sleep, celindion, westlife, dem backstreet boys and many others, I noticed anytime I played celindion una mehn that night no sleep, I would feel so so restless, though then I had not an idea about my gifts but I go to church well and was a worker. I just stop playing all of them sonce when I noticed I no try am again

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
trueking:

WOW this is really scary, I think you need to live a fasted life (hope you know what I mean), I am making Preparations to undergo deliverance in MFM myself.

Going to MFM for deliverance would her, but stuffs like these is a continuous process so even after the deliverance don't stop praying
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
superior1:

Local demons (I call them area touts) in the place of our residence, birth and atimes in our place of origin play dominate roles in demonic attacks on the life of a Christian, because they know us quite well, they do not only serve as informant (gathering intelligence about our lives) but because they saw us grow up as babes into adulthood, they know us quite well.
If I were coming to minister in your area for example, I will have to contend with marine powers in prayers before I can gain ground.

You being a Christian shouldn't allow the area touts to overcome you but wage war until you establish your perimeters and stop further harassment.

Dan 10:13
But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia.

Mathew 12:25
Or again, how can anyone enter a strong man's house and carry off his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man? Then he can plunder his house.
Thank you sir, I'll definitely step up my prayer life, I feel it may be as a result of broken hedge by my actions because its actually a recent development.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
temi4fash:

Going to MFM for deliverance would her, but stuffs like these is a continuous process so even after the deliverance don't stop praying
Thanks for the encouragement. God bless.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
superior1:

Local demons (I call them area touts) in the place of our residence, birth and atimes in our place of origin play dominate roles in demonic attacks on the life of a Christian, because they know us quite well, they do not only serve as informant (gathering intelligence about our lives) but because they saw us grow up as babes into adulthood, they know us quite well.
If I were coming to minister in your area for example, I will have to contend with marine powers in prayers before I can gain ground.

You being a Christian shouldn't allow the area touts to overcome you but wage war until you establish your perimeters and stop further harassment.

But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia.

Or again, how can anyone enter a strong man's house and carry off his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man? Then he can plunder his house.
God bless you sir. Happy belated Easter. Good to see your post.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Blackfire(m): 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
analice107:

Yes, I see it every day. Their Town Hall is by the road. Their logo is a mighty python. Openly displayed. The size of an Anaconda.
The Riverian Communities predominantly worship the Marine, and the Marine is represented by snakes. It's openly done.
A Naval officer friend, and his friend (Yoruba and Hausa) were posted to Nembe, they woke up one morning to find a Hugh python cooling off in their domain, the Yoruba guy took off, the Hausa guy braced up, took his gun and shut at it. Then hell broke loose. The entire community gathered against them, shouting sacrilege, some were crying. Not crying, wailing.
These guys were confused as to why the people weren't thanking them for killing a snake which could actually swallow two humans and relax as if nothing has happened. Instead the people were crying like their king was shut. As they narrated, no be small wahala oo.
After much frenzy, they were taken before the king, and we're told, they would ve to bury the snake honourably like a person, and perform some rituals to appease the gods. The hausa guy tried to put a fight, they told him what will happen to his children if he failed to do it. He succumbed and did it. They applied for transfer fast.
My dear, go for deliverance, the Marine spirits are unto you. Cast them off. You are a child of light.

what u said is the finishing truth, but the investigative truth is what he must do *according to some books and experiences*.
1. Where u come from did they worship python, fish, mermaid..anything that needs to do with water?.

2. Are your parents ardent worshippers?.

3. If number 2 is yes, then u might ve been dedicated to this powerful entity, consciously or by proxy.

4. Your personal lifestyle will also link you to this entity.

5. Let me stop here
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
trueking:

Brother the bible said "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free" you are not a child of bondage but a child of God who is filled with the sprit of God and power. I wonder why should a child of God go for deliverance! The bible in
luke 10:19 says I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.
And
Luke 10:20 says But don't rejoice because evil spirits obey you; rejoice because your names are registered in heaven.

When Jesus said IT IS FINISHED, it means all prophesy towards him in all the Old Testament has been fulfilled and what was made available in his resurrection was the AUTHORITY he has given through His spirit who now lives in you. Except you have not received the Holy Ghost baptism.

Mark 16:17 says And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues
Mark 16:18 says They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Believers don't go for deliverance brother, we cast out demons. We are not subject to them, they are subject to us.

Jesus said in John 16:33 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.

The ONE who said "I have overcome" lives in all believer which means as a believer we have overcome because we have WHO said so IN us.

We have Power,Authority,Dominion over all power of darkness.

All you need to do is to keep your body Holy away from any sin whatsoever, pray more in tongues.
Sometimes we pray amiss because our minds are carnal but our spirits are not, the spirit knows exactly what to ask the Father. Take charge bro and don't let the devil scare you and anytime such things come up. Praise God, sing to the Lord and Rejoice.

The bible says in phil 4:4
"Rejoice in the Lord always, I say again Rejoice.
When the devil scare you either through dreams or in the physical. Rejoice to the Lord, even the devil will tremble when he sees you do that and that automatically helps you to take charge.

unless you have not been baptised by the Holy Ghost, if you haven't then you to seek that and not go for any deliverance.

We the children of God deliver people from bondage and not the other way bro. Rejoice bro, I say again to you Rejoice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ngobaby23: 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
trueking:

yeah. I understand. We will all testify
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
superior1:

Insight
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
@JMG1. A christian is not above deliverance. As a matter of fact, at some point in our lives, we all do. Scripture is clear that demons are real and that they interfere in
human affairs. When an unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth non (Matthew 12:43 KJV) Demons were very much at work before, and there is no reason to assume that demons are inactive
now. However, among those who do believe demons are at work today, there are a variety of perspectives. Some tend to over-emphasize the work of Satan, giving him more attention than he deserves. True, Our focus should be on the glory of God and His righteousness (Matthew 6:33), since we have the greater one in us. Satan and God are not "equal" or "balanced" opposites,
in a yin-yang way. Satan is a created, finite being who
possesses only the power God allows him to have. This does not mean we should be complacent and not engage in spiritual warfare against satan.
There is no evidence to suggest that Satan and his fallen angels
have ceased to torment human beings. However, James 1:13-15
makes it clear that much of our struggle against sin is due to our own fleshly desires, not a direct
attack from Satan. The Greek word daimonizomai,
often translated "demon- possessed" in the Gospels, simply
means "demonized." The word refers to more than just possession. Anyone under the influence of a demon could be
considered "demonized." Even a Christian can be "demonized" or suffer demonic oppression if he allows his thoughts, actions, or
attitudes to be influenced by demons. Even Peter, one of the
Lord's closest friends, allowed himself to be a mouthpiece for Satan when he tried to talk Jesus out of going to the cross. Although a Christian has been purchased by the blood of Jesus, Satan can still wreak a great deal of havoc if allowed. He cannot steal the soul of a Christian or possess
him, but he can render him fruitless and rob his life of joy
and victory.
Ephesians 6:10-17 instructs us to continually put on the full armor of God and stand firm. God's armor allows His children to be victorious against the
devils attacks. Often, in situations when demonic oppression in a believer's life is overwhelming, it is due to that believer's sinful choices. we are told to resist the devil (James4:7), be careful of him, and not give him room in our lives. And we should remember to never rely on our own wit or authority to rebuke satan. The best defense against demonic attack is the
Word of God.
Christians are in a spiritual battle, and we need to be aware of the spiritual realities around us. Of which this thread has really helped. But our focus should not be on the demons; our eyes are to be fixed
on Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith ( Hebrews
12:2). That’s where the victory is.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
@JMG1 I understand the angle you're coming from, but feel I opened a portal through an action I can't say here.
@Tjayjosh thanks bro, that was insightful.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 11:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
Blackfire:

what u said is the finishing truth, but the investigative truth is what he must do *according to some books and experiences*.
1. Where u come from did they worship python, fish, mermaid..anything that needs to do with water?.

2. Are your parents ardent worshippers?.

3. If number 2 is yes, then u might ve been dedicated to this powerful entity, consciously or by proxy.

4. Your personal lifestyle will also link you to this entity.

5. Let me stop here
Very true sir. You know? When we were kids growing, we were told that children from the Marine kingdom are special children. They bring luck to their parents. We grew up knowing some of this girls, (always girls, I don't know why). Always very fair complexioned and pretty. They keep making demands on their parents, failure to comply, they will want to return to their marine mothers, then their parents will go crazy trying to meet their demands, to keep them from going.
These girls are treated specially, their parents won't raise their voice at them no matter the provocation. It was believed that, if they get angry their water mothers will come for them, and nobody wants them to go. So, we dance to their tune.
Sometimes, the spirit will come on them, see drama. One small girl will becomes as strong as a Tiger yet slippery as a life fish. All manner of songs of praise to the Marine madam are sang to appease them. You see someone actually moving like a snake on the floor.
We were also told that, if you see snakes in your dreams, that's an indication that you will have so many children. When u get up in the morning and talk about seeing snakes in your dream, you'll told you be fruitful. Satan is deceitful.
All along we thought they were good people until we embraced Christianity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Peritus(m): 1:18am On Mar 29, 2016
@JMG1, YOU are right about deliverance, but note that there is no better deliverance than self-deliverance, drawing authority from the word of God. Though this type is hard because the trickster will always project a counter force preventing the person in qstn from exercising his authority. The person may want to, but can not, or too weak to use the bestowed authority. I speak out of experience. My deliverance was self-commanded. It was like a battle fought by another. The idiot couldnt believe it after years of torment. She came back a month later to lie beside me, I felt her presence and pursued her like an idiot with powerful commands.
Most importantly, any delivered child of God MUST stay connected ALWAYS. These idiots are always looking for space to smuggle themselves in, but they are too fearful of our authority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 7:28am On Mar 29, 2016
Tjayjosh:
@JMG1. A christian is not above deliverance. As a matter of fact, at some point in our lives, we all do. Scripture is clear that demons are real and that they interfere in
human affairs. When an unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth non (Matthew 12:43 KJV) Demons were very much at work before, and there is no reason to assume that demons are inactive
now. However, among those who do believe demons are at work today, there are a variety of perspectives. Some tend to over-emphasize the work of Satan, giving him more attention than he deserves. True, Our focus should be on the glory of God and His righteousness (Matthew 6:33), since we have the greater one in us. Satan and God are not "equal" or "balanced" opposites,
in a yin-yang way. Satan is a created, finite being who
possesses only the power God allows him to have. This does not mean we should be complacent and not engage in spiritual warfare against satan.
There is no evidence to suggest that Satan and his fallen angels
have ceased to torment human beings. However, James 1:13-15
makes it clear that much of our struggle against sin is due to our own fleshly desires, not a direct
attack from Satan. The Greek word daimonizomai,
often translated "demon- possessed" in the Gospels, simply
means "demonized." The word refers to more than just possession. Anyone under the influence of a demon could be
considered "demonized." Even a Christian can be "demonized" or suffer demonic oppression if he allows his thoughts, actions, or
attitudes to be influenced by demons. Even Peter, one of the
Lord's closest friends, allowed himself to be a mouthpiece for Satan when he tried to talk Jesus out of going to the cross. Although a Christian has been purchased by the blood of Jesus, Satan can still wreak a great deal of havoc if allowed. He cannot steal the soul of a Christian or possess
him, but he can render him fruitless and rob his life of joy
and victory.
Ephesians 6:10-17 instructs us to continually put on the full armor of God and stand firm. God's armor allows His children to be victorious against the
devils attacks. Often, in situations when demonic oppression in a believer's life is overwhelming, it is due to that believer's sinful choices. we are told to resist the devil (James4:7), be careful of him, and not give him room in our lives. And we should remember to never rely on our own wit or authority to rebuke satan. The best defense against demonic attack is the
Word of God.
Christians are in a spiritual battle, and we need to be aware of the spiritual realities around us. Of which this thread has really helped. But our focus should not be on the demons; our eyes are to be fixed
12:2). That’s where the victory is.

We should understand that demonic forces don't attack except they have something they can use against you, such as accusing you of something you did and using that against you. SIN is the very tool they accuse one of thereby having authority over that same person but Christ did not die for nothing . Isaiah 53:5 says "But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed.

That's why a child of God should try as much as possible not to give his/her body to sin because our body is the temple of God even tho we are not perfect and sometime we do sin.

When we receive Jesus as our Lord and savior, all old thing pass away, behold all thing became new.
Christ took over the person life and the burden immediately you accept HIM as your Lord and savior and confess that Jesus is the Son of God.

That's why he said in mattew 11:28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Once you give you life to Christ, HE give you back peace/rest. I understand when you talk about spiritual warfare but not going for deliverance as if you are in bondage. We should pray that our eyes of our understand be enlightened.

When you keep the temple of God in you Holy, you pray without ceasing, you hunger and thirst for more of Jesus and you keep your faith strong.

Brother, you will deliver those who are in bondage and not the other way round

And I totally agree with this as well "But our focus should not be on the demons; our eyes are to be fixed
12:2).

The Word deliverance for a child of God is what me am against, devil wants us as a child of God to believe we are in bondage whereas we are not, satan is a liar and a deceiver and we shouldn't give him that chance.

Lastly proverb 3:25 says
"Do not be afraid of sudden terror,
Nor of trouble from the wicked when it comes;
26 For the Lord will be your confidence,
And will keep your foot from being caught.

The bible makes us understand that there will be trouble, attacks and persecutions from the devil but don't be afraid. When you have confidence in Jesus, believe me, it will keep your faith strong that nothing will shake it even in the midst of obstacles

That is where the victory lies

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MuttleyLaff: 7:37am On Mar 29, 2016
analice107:
But we can get it in a shop?
No not that I know of
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 7:43am On Mar 29, 2016
You hit the nail at the point there, self deliverance is what is needed here and that can be done by believing that you are SAVED already and using the WORD of GOD to gain your victory.

Romans 10:13 says For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be SAVED.

We as believers are saved indeed. HIS WORD is TRUE

Peritus:
@JMG1, YOU are right about deliverance, but note that there is no better deliverance than self-deliverance, drawing authority from the word of God. Though this type is hard because the trickster will always project a counter force preventing the person in qstn from exercising his authority. The person may want to, but can not, or too weak to use the bestowed authority. I speak out of experience. My deliverance was self-commanded. It was like a battle fought by another. The idiot couldnt believe it after years of torment. She came back a month later to lie beside me, I felt her presence and pursued her like an idiot with powerful commands.
Most importantly, any delivered child of God MUST stay connected ALWAYS. These idiots are always looking for space to smuggle themselves in, but they are too fearful of our authority.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Blackfire(m): 9:32am On Mar 29, 2016
analice107:

Very true sir. You know? When we were kids growing, we were told that children from the Marine kingdom are special children. They bring luck to their parents. We grew up knowing some of this girls, (always girls, I don't know why). Always very fair complexioned and pretty. They keep making demands on their parents, failure to comply, they will want to return to their marine mothers, then their parents will go crazy trying to meet their demands, to keep them from going.
These girls are treated specially, their parents won't raise their voice at them no matter the provocation. It was believed that, if they get angry their water mothers will come for them, and nobody wants them to go. So, we dance to their tune.
Sometimes, the spirit will come on them, see drama. One small girl will becomes as strong as a Tiger yet slippery as a life fish. All manner of songs of praise to the Marine madam are sang to appease them. You see someone actually moving like a snake on the floor.
We were also told that, if you see snakes in your dreams, that's an indication that you will have so many children. When u get up in the morning and talk about seeing snakes in your dream, you'll told you be fruitful. Satan is deceitful.
All along we thought they were good people until we embraced Christianity.

am suprise u didn't go gaga on me , with this my opinion
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 9:54am On Mar 29, 2016
fischer77:
Bro ccollins, we haven't heard from you in a while. I hope you're sound and doing well. The Lord is your strength.

Please brethren let's endeavour to check on one another. Besides we are our brother's keeper.

God bless.
THANK YOU ALOT..HAPPY EASTER.. haven't been so firm..atimes,due to financial challenges.. i could get discouraged down in my service to GOD especially when personal good needs arises..also happened to me 3 years ago at scoan

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
trueking:

Bro, what is fasted life
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by RavinWolf(m): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
no be small tin o
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
Blackfire:

am suprise u didn't go gaga on me , with this my opinion
No sir.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
Great0:

Bro, what is fasted life
it simply means fasting becoming your lifestyle, mind you it's not dry or water fast, example there was a time I decided whatever food would pass my mouth, it must be before 12pm everyday, from 12pm I only drank water till the following day 6am, there was no time duration set like the normal fast, my former R,O had a lifestyle of eating once a day, this went on for years, you can structure a fasting program that would suit you best cause no one knows your body like you.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by bamidex28282: 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
CharlyG1:
Hello Guys,

Many of us here reading this topic didn't just stumble upon it by mistake.. I welcome U all to share your spiritual experiences about seeing demons, spirits, angels or fallen angels. This would be a gift if you see these 3 all and may or may not be if U just see demons only.
The purpose of this thread is to expose the hidden works of satan & to counter attack his deceits.

I remember growing up as a child, i started to see spirits at age 11. The first spirit i saw was dressed up in a white long robe, looked so white, stood still and didn't utter a word to me. I could have taken him to be a real angel, but something didn't seem right to me, I somehow knew he wasn't real. I wasn't scared, my younger brother who was with me couldn't even see the spirit. It just stood still staring straight at me for about 3mins.. This happened at night maybe around 10pm, in my compound.

The next day while I was going to school, I fell so sick i almost died.. I was so weak it was difficult to walk and eat. I had to be brought home by one of my teachers.. Even when I told my family my story no one seemed to care or believe. And that's the problem with HSP's.. They're usually ignored.

As God would have it, almost at the brink of death, then God touched my parents and dey listened.. They prayed for me that i wud neva see such again but ever since then it's been worse (in a good way).. I even began to see spirits that looked human, ugly demons, even saw a demon inside a girl.. I began to know witches via revelations, have scary dreams, know what would happen in few minutes, hear evil thoughts from a person.. The good thing about it all is that I later knew why I was seeing and experiencing all these and also I saw an Angel and Jesus Himself, told me things about this..

Pls lets share our experiences here, You could be helping someone without knowing it. It's difficult to tell people these things in childhood or even as we grow, but it's easier to say it here, Let's edify ourselves. God bless U all
I had 99% same experience ! GOD give people gift according to their calling , any angel that comes with discomfort is not from JEHOVAH. Angel are meant to guard not to scare. I started seeing demons exactly the way you analyze it, when ever those demons appear we need to take cover at night
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
Deliverance and Self Deliverance

I will to share what God has done in my life as testimony here, But am still waiting for 100.

In the mean can the Brethren lecture us in The Chemistry of Fasting and Prayer, what happen when we fast, what compel God to answer our prayer when we fast.

vooks, analice107, CharlyG1, superior1, oyeludef, MuttleyLaff, Tjayjosh, sonofthunder, temi4fash and others

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
GoodMuyis:

I will to share what God has done in my life as testimony here, But am still waiting for 100.

In the mean can the Brethren lecture us in The Chemistry of Fasting and Prayer, what happen when we fast, what compel God to answer our prayer when we fast.

vooks, analice107, CharlyG1, superior1, oyeludef, MuttleyLaff, Tjayjosh, sonofthunder, temi4fash and others
thought I was in trouble there... fasting can be very sweet at times, helps to discipline oneself. the fasted life is a lifestyle I wanna live but believe you me its not for small boys... fasting connotes a lot and Isaiah 58 is a good guide.
with regards to prayers, my desire to pray is always much lesser when I'm not fasting and I always find my self praying less but answers to prayers is mostly determined by how much our lives, desires and prayers conform to Gods will(and fasting is one thing that helps in this regard)....... my oga's will explain more...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
sonofthunder:

thought I was in trouble there... fasting can be very sweet at times, helps to discipline oneself. the fasted life is a lifestyle I wanna live but believe you me its not for small boys... fasting connotes a lot and Isaiah 58 is a good guide.
with regards to prayers, my desire to pray is always much lesser when I'm not fasting and I always find my self praying less but answers to prayers is mostly determined by how much our lives, desires and prayers conform to Gods will(and fasting is one thing that helps in this regard)....... my oga's will explain more...
Where are the Oga's mentioned here? I should wait for them to comment first.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by BlackHummer(m): 11:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
GoodMuyis:

We know that from the universal law of gravitation, there exist a force field between any two bodies separated by a distance, between electric charges and also between poles of a magnet. The actual chemical make up of these fields and why it reacts in such a manner still remains a mystery; science just calls them imaginary lines or lines of flux. If physical things are this mysterious, how much more would spiritual things be? We cannot explain spiritual things with physical ideas. We just know that these things work just as the aforesaid scientific phenomena do.

Back to the matter at hand, trying to find out how fasting boost answers to prayers or compel God to act is no different from trying to find out how God uses blood to wash sin. They are just simply beyond our ken. How can a professor teach calculus to a nursery school pupil?

I believe fasting addresses the issue of unbelief so as to enhance your faith. It is safe to say, fasting boosts faith. After Jesus berated his disciples for their unbelief, he concluded by saying, "howbeit, this kind goeth not but by prayer and fasting" Matt 17:21. All things in place, faith is the only currency needed to receive from God. The greater your faith and antipathy with unbelief, the greater your command of victory in the place of prayer. So fasting strips off unbelief and releases faith. Faith is required to access God (without faith it is impossible to please him, for he that cometh must first of all believe that he is...Hebrews 11:6). Once fasting checkmates unbelief, the gap between a person and God diminishes and the result is tremendous.

Scriptures hinted faith (as an entity) to be a continuous spectrum ranging from little faith (Matt 17:20) to great faith (Matt 15:28). Some obstacles may be overcomed with small faith while others may require great faith. If your prayer of faith seems ineffective against an obstacle, boost it with fasting. Sometimes, we may be unaware of residual unbelief in our hearts that could be undermining the efficacy of our prayers. This is where fasting plays a vital role. A man may think his faith is great but it isn't in reality. This could be analogous to what the scripture says, "there's a way that seemeth right to a man but the end of it is destruction." If you've played any car racing video game, there are some milestones that cannot be accomplished except you equip your car with nitro (booster). Fasting could be seen as spiritual nitro but then, this is just using physical things to explain spiritual mechanisms that are beyond our ken. Spiritual things can only be fully explained with spiritual logic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 6:59am On Mar 30, 2016
BlackHummer:

We know that from the universal law of gravitation, there exist a force field between any two bodies separated by a distance, between electric charges and also between poles of a magnet. The actual chemical make up of these fields and why it reacts in such a manner still remains a mystery; science just calls them imaginary lines or lines of flux. If physical things are this mysterious, how much more would spiritual things be? We cannot explain spiritual things with physical ideas. We just know that these things work just as the aforesaid scientific phenomena do.

Back to the matter at hand, trying to find out how fasting boost answers to prayers or compel God to act is no different from trying to find out how God uses blood to wash sin. They are just simply beyond our ken. How can a professor teach calculus to a nursery school pupil?

I believe fasting addresses the issue of unbelief so as to enhance your faith. It is safe to say, fasting boosts faith. After Jesus berated his disciples for their unbelief, he concluded by saying, "howbeit, this kind goeth not but by prayer and fasting" Matt 17:21. All things in place, faith is the only currency needed to receive from God. The greater your faith and antipathy with unbelief, the greater your command of victory in the place of prayer. So fasting strips off unbelief and releases faith. Faith is required to access God (without faith it is impossible to please him, for he that cometh must first of all believe that he is...Hebrews 11:6). Once fasting checkmates unbelief, the gap between a person and God diminishes and the result is tremendous.

Scriptures hinted faith (as an entity) to be a continuous spectrum ranging from little faith (Matt 17:20) to great faith (Matt 15:28). Some obstacles may be overcomed with small faith while others may require great faith. If your prayer of faith seems ineffective against an obstacle, boost it with fasting. Sometimes, we may be unaware of residual unbelief in our hearts that could be undermining the efficacy of our prayers. This is where fasting plays a vital role. A man may think his faith is great but it isn't in reality. This could be analogous to what the scripture says, "there's a way that seemeth right to a man but the end of it is destruction." If you've played any car racing video game, there are some milestones that cannot be accomplished except you equip your car with nitro (booster). Fasting could be seen as spiritual nitro but then, this is just using physical things to explain spiritual mechanisms that are beyond our ken. Spiritual things can only be fully explained with spiritual logic.

Am learning something, your explanation is logical to an extent but only can be discern spiritually and you did hit some points. I make sure I fast like twice in a week and I actually choosed wed and fri except if I fasted for long days,that only is when I take breaks. I actually do not fully understand its work but it sure has really helped me grow spriritually.

Awaiting more explanation from all the Ogas at the Top.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 7:19am On Mar 30, 2016
analice107:

Where are the Oga's mentioned here? I should wait for them to comment first.
Miss, you being number two on his list wasn't a mistake.
you are the number two 'oga' that we await.

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — More Than Conquerors / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.