Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst (2303 Views)

BREAKING! Massive Protest In Aba Over Ikpeazu's Bad Governanc (hapening Now) PIC / TA Orji Remains One Of The Worst Governors Nigeria Ever Produced – Tony Ukasanya / Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst by abacrested(f): 9:43am On Nov 01, 2015
Orji Uzor kalu - A successful scammer who was imposed on abians by PDP LIKE many other states. As a criminal he started fast that when other governors then were presenting commissioners OBJ was commissioning projects in Aba , action governor.
OBJ left, Orji been a smart guy has gotten enough publicity stopped working and started looting. He messed abia state, destroyed many government institutions,the traditional institution was destroyed that all the Ezes in abia especially the Abia central and Abia south senatorial districts are bad, all criminals . Orji made his wealth from Abia State.
Then came Ochendo who we barely know before he became Governor after being ducked by EFCC. A low life who was unfit for governance . LACKS leadership qualities, lacks experience but very wise and cunny .Orji imposed him so that the looting will continue which was successful for at least first two years of ochendo's tenure . with the help of Chinedu orji, Ikuku Ochendo was able to stop Orji kalus from looting And started looting theirs till date. No vision, wicked, devil, Ochendo became a course to Abia.
Finally the worst of all is Ikpeazu who became governor because he was choosed by Ikuku the Great (TA Orji ' s son).A very young man who is not yet fit for govenance, a friend and a good ngwa man .He was formally the campaign director of his in law Acho Nwakanma, who was many pundits bet to be the next governor having served as deputy to both Ochendo and Orji. So many committements will definitely make him less effective. ABA HAS NEVER HAD IT SO BAD like this few months. All the roads are impassable. People are suffering and dying from preventable death.
Re: Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst by SosaMontana(m): 9:44am On Nov 01, 2015
Nxt governor will be the worstest lol
Re: Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst by gregg2: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2015
Buhari has not tarred a single km of road since he became president.
your governor is far better

6 Likes

Re: Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst by abacrested(f): 9:50am On Nov 01, 2015
[quote author=gregg2 post=39571253]Buhari has not tarred a single km of road since he became president.

Misplaced priority

1 Like

Re: Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst by hamzakito(m): 9:55am On Nov 01, 2015
you wont know the value of what you hav until u loose it...... abeg op nd abians make una no do gra gra yet oo, when did the man assume office?? he was sworn in the same day with buhari nd buhari has done nothing yet. so give him time.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 01, 2015
Iam just hoping that otti will triumph @ the tribunal.that will be abia state saving grace.A state that has all it takes to be @ the top.permit me 2 say that abia is the last as regards to development in nigeria.so sad is my state but iam still optimistic we will rise above our problems.

1 Like

Re: Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 01, 2015
hamzakito:
you wont know the value of what you hav until u loose it...... abeg op nd abians make una no do gra gra yet oo, when did the man assume office?? he was sworn in the same day with buhari nd buhari has done nothing yet. so give him time.... grin

I guess you dnt stay in abia state you would have understand better.he lacks leadership direction and that is the worst aspect of it,@least buhari Is cleaning some peoples mess
Re: Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst by hamzakito(m): 10:10am On Nov 01, 2015
kevinscore:

I guess you dnt stay in abia state you would have understand better.he lacks leadership direction and that is the worst aspect of it,@least buhari Is cleaning some peoples mess
hmmmmm aiit nw
Re: Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst by abacrested(f): 10:12am On Nov 01, 2015
kevinscore:

Buhari cleaning no mess

2 Likes

Re: Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst by Ballmer: 10:17am On Nov 01, 2015
Bifraudians defrauding their unborn generation since the time of murderous Aguiyi Ironsi.
Re: Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst by glacswhite: 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
abacrested:
Orji Uzor kalu - A successful scammer who was imposed on abians by PDP LIKE many other states. As a criminal he started fast that when other governors then were presenting commissioners OBJ was commissioning projects in Aba , action governor.
OBJ left, Orji been a smart guy has gotten enough publicity stopped working and started looting. He messed abia state, destroyed many government institutions,the traditional institution was destroyed that all the Ezes in abia especially the Abia central and Abia south senatorial districts are bad, all criminals . Orji made his wealth from Abia State.
Then came Ochendo who we barely know before he became Governor after being ducked by EFCC. A low life who was unfit for governance . LACKS leadership qualities, lacks experience but very wise and cunny .Orji imposed him so that the looting will continue which was successful for at least first two years of ochendo's tenure . with the help of Chinedu orji, Ikuku Ochendo was able to stop Orji kalus from looting And started looting theirs till date. No vision, wicked, devil, Ochendo became a course to Abia.
Finally the worst of all is Ikpeazu who became governor because he was choosed by Ikuku the Great (TA Orji ' s son).A very young man who is not yet fit for govenance, a friend and a good ngwa man .He was formally the campaign director of his in law Acho Nwakanma, who was many pundits bet to be the next governor having served as deputy to both Ochendo and Orji. So many committements will definitely make him less effective. ABA HAS NEVER HAD IT SO BAD like this few months. All the roads are impassable. People are suffering and dying from preventable death.

You're just a Fool and better than no Fool for Blaming Ikpeazu....

Ikpeazu said he will open all gutters...he has beendoig that

Ikpeazu said that he will patch roads this raining season...he has been doing that...

He didn't talk of road construction but goto..Umuahia @Agbbara estate,Omuma road,Faulks road,Aba -owerri road,Okigwe rd etc and see that he is doing great work..but he didn't promise this ooh despite this Everyday rainfall...

He said he will begin massive work during this Dry season so let's wait 4 dry season

He promised to sign deal with foreigners for made in Aba shoe,bag belt etc..and he is doing that now..

I wonder why people are so stupid that they reason through their Anus...

U want him to do magi?c...u are better than No Fool...

4 Likes

Re: Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst by glacswhite: 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
Someone is at Tribunal and he is still doing a great work as if he has already won...

If he comes out Openly and tell us that wen he wins then he will transform Aba..will u guys do anything? Won't u wait?

He has been doing great work since...see below

www.nairaland.com/2653824/cement-roads-being-built-ikpeazu

https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1123371164357021&id=889381184422688

dailyindependentnig.com/2015/06/first-day-office-ikpeazu-flags-off-seven-new-roads-aba/

www.igberetvnews.com/?p=2753

globalpatriotnews.com/photonews-governor-ikpeazu-tours-aba-roads-under-construction/

www.igberetvnews.com/?p=2734

www.nairaland.com/2440173/ikpeazu-begins-dredging-aba-river

https://mobile.twitter.com/okezuoabia2015/status/633388240024809472

This is jst but few...we're expecting more during dry season

This is a man that Mbaka said he won't last 3months

God has delivered Abians through Ikpeazu
Re: Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst by EasternLion: 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
Issue is Aba spoilt in many ways, the new governor is trying, tho he is slow.

I took this picture yesterday, around Obikabia junction, I couldn't drive into that road, because it was barricaded, so I had to trek in and out.

I see he is building drainage systems all over the place, and his gutters are wide and unique.

We will have to wait till dry season to understand fully.

2 Likes

Re: Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst by nwadiuko1(m): 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
Op. Don't wail yet.....okezie victor ikpeaza as at today is the best governor that Abia state ever had. Stop all this propaganda and support the guy for a better Abia

But then if you want to go the propaganda way, well I think I can match you propaganda for propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst by sandraokosun1: 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
gregg2:
\your governor is far better
the fg is on the brink of putting the cabinet next week to start work fully, abia has been dead frm military to 1999 nd now, its only proper it shld be operation development nw
Re: Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst by abacrested(f): 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
glacswhite:

You're just a Fool and better than no Fool for Blaming Ikpeazu....

Ikpeazu said he will open all gutters...he has beendoig that

Ikpeazu said that he will patch roads this raining season...he has been doing that...

He didn't talk of road construction but goto..Umuahia @Agbbara estate,Omuma road,Faulks road,Aba -owerri road,Okigwe rd etc and see that he is doing great work..but he didn't promise this ooh despite this Everyday rainfall...

He said he will begin massive work during this Dry season so let's wait 4 dry season

He promised to sign deal with foreigners for made in Aba shoe,bag belt etc..and he is doing that now..

I wonder why people are so stupid that they reason through their Anus...

U want him to do magi?c...u are better than No Fool...
you don't need to insult me for people to understand you. Constructive argument is what I expect from you as nwa Abia and an undergraduate. Ezigbo nwa afor Biafra does not behave like this, I wonder how you help people gain admission with this kind of impression being created here. You must be one of those criminal educated illiterates parambulating around Umudike in the name of admission runs,fool.
Now let me educate you a Lil,
1 . This is 5 months and and Ikpeazu could not open gutter (let me use your words) of faulks road which is less than 3km and this is one if not the most important road in aba because it leads to Ariaria Intl market. You need to see how people especially visitors suffer during rain because the whole road is flooded due to lack of drainage. A sincere government will open the the gutters in 2 weeks.
2 . he patched the so called roads with the over hyped cement technology, visit the roads along aba owerri road and see for yourself how bad they are, even worst. None of them lasted more than one month,open your eyes.
3.I live and work in aba, lo and behold all the roads you mentioned lacks construction works. I don't know of Umuahia but I doubt if there is any construction going on considering the fact that you lied about faulks, Omuma and okigwe roads being constructed. Aba owerri road being the only road that leads to aba presently is very bad.
4 . can you please explain the kind of deal he has signed with the so called foreigners. What those shoe makers need is an enabling environment and exposure to modern equipment for them to do better. Those guys have the ability to supply the whole West Africa with their products but government has not been helpful to them.
finally spend more time with your books to see if you can start reasoning with your head cos it is obvious your reasoning the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst by abacrested(f): 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
glacswhite:
Someone is at Tribunal and he is still doing a great work as if he has already won...

If he comes out Openly and tell us that wen he wins then he will transform Aba..will u guys do anything? Won't u wait?

He has been doing great work since...see below

www.nairaland.com/2653824/cement-roads-being-built-ikpeazu

https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1123371164357021&id=889381184422688

dailyindependentnig.com/2015/06/first-day-office-ikpeazu-flags-off-seven-new-roads-aba/

www.igberetvnews.com/?p=2753

globalpatriotnews.com/photonews-governor-ikpeazu-tours-aba-roads-under-construction/

www.igberetvnews.com/?p=2734

www.nairaland.com/2440173/ikpeazu-begins-dredging-aba-river

https://mobile.twitter.com/okezuoabia2015/status/633388240024809472

This is jst but few...we're expecting more during dry season

This is a man that Mbaka said he won't last 3months

God has delivered Abians through Ikpeazu
This is the more reason we believe Ikpeazu will be worst than his predecessors. He has followed the same template by spending funds on the media than on ground. 90% of those news are false. Remember TA Orji was the best governor in the media,he constructed all the roads in abia,only at Ait and other media outlets, come to abia from Umuahia to aba you will hate this people. Ikpeazu is not real, may be for now,I pray he changes

1 Like

Re: Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst by abacrested(f): 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
[quote author=nwadiuko1 post=39577468]Op. Don't wail yet.....okezie victor ikpeaza as at today is the best governor that Abia state ever had. Stop all this propaganda and support the guy for a better Abia

But then if you want to go the propaganda way, well I think I can match you
Am not Apc
Re: Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst by abacrested(f): 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
nwadiuko1:
Op. Don't wail yet.....okezie victor ikpeaza as at today is the best governor that Abia state ever had. Stop all this propaganda and support the guy for a better Abia

But then if you want to go the propaganda way, well I think I can match you propaganda for propaganda
I hate propaganda just like I hate APC
Re: Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst by 400billionman: 10:19am On Nov 02, 2015
gregg2:
\your governor is far better

grin Buahri came out of retirement.

He is travelling around the world for free.. His government has two areas of focus. Travel this world and fight corruption on foreign media.

I dont have much to say about Ikpeazu who has been sounding like Cymbal or Gong that he will pay salary arrears before the end of October.

Let me check my calendar. Useless peoples..
Re: Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst by 400billionman: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2015
kevinscore:
Iam just hoping that otti will triumph @ the tribunal.that will be abia state saving grace.A state that has all it takes to be @ the top.permit me 2 say that abia is the last as regards to development in nigeria.so sad is my state but iam still optimistic we will rise above our problems.

Abia is truly the last with what people suffer in Aba township. Travellers between PH and Enugu do get a bad taste they will never forget once the trip gets to Aba ( Osisioma - Aaloji ) axis
Re: Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst by doctokwus: 10:31am On Nov 02, 2015
Ah ah.
Re: Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst by asha80(m): 10:33am On Nov 02, 2015
400billionman:

Abia is truly the last with what people suffer in Aba township. Travellers between PH and Enugu do get a bad taste they will never forget once the trip gets to Aba ( Osisioma - Aaloji ) axis
I wish the last administration did that road.

1 Like

Re: Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst by 400billionman: 10:50am On Nov 02, 2015
asha80:
I wish the last administration did that road.

A sensible Abia governor will construct a network of flyovers at every juction from Osisioma to Alaoji.

That is the first step to curbing traffic gridlock in Aba. But Thief TA was busy erceting secretariats and new government house. Duplexes for sale at old timber, goodshed and Ministry of Lands.

All uncompleted projects.

1 Like

Re: Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst by Codedb2: 10:55am On Nov 02, 2015
abacrested:
You are here criticising your governor
But will tell others to give the president more time
Kontinu
Re: Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst by bonechamberlain(m): 11:06am On Nov 02, 2015
at least we hear of okpeazu good works. abia state needs a revolution.
Re: Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst by ckmayoca: 11:45am On Nov 02, 2015
hamzakito:

No mind the OP, make the new guy enter and start fixing all road over night when salary is not even up to date and there are other infrastructures that need to be attended to. Na so anti govt dey do.
Re: Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst by IGBOSON1: 2:08am On Nov 03, 2015
bonechamberlain:
at least we hear of okpeazu good works. abia state needs a revolution.

^^^What Abia needs is to be annexed (albeit temporarily) by either Anambra or Enugu! It appears they're incapable of electing the right individuals and governing themselves properly! sad

1 Like

Re: Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst by RHP(m): 5:24am On Nov 03, 2015
Surely, this op is an otti agent/Boi. Coming online to mislead Abians. Plz take note. Your plans will FAIL!!!!!
Re: Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst by Ponponkon: 6:26am On Nov 03, 2015
abacrested:
Fool,relocate to your Village. We are comfortable with the way our governor is working,he must not impress an unrepentant ingrate like you. The last time I checked he was not a magician and won't turn into any today or tomorrow,all we know is that Aba and Abia will rise above other states before he completes his 8year tenure
Re: Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst by Ponponkon: 6:34am On Nov 03, 2015
The iddiot started by telling us how OUK commissioned sub-standard roads, yet,he wants Dr Ikpeazu to commission roads at the same speed OUK used which failed Abians. Now who is the devil here,the OP that wants it fast and half-done(dawn) or Dr Ikpeazu that is taking his time to build a world class road that will last for maximum of 20-30 years? Ihe sigbuokwa gi ebe owula ino na Aba. Ara gbirigidi gbachiekwa gi nti OP iberibe la amaghi ama nna ya.
Re: Abia: Orji Uzor - TA Orji- Ikpeazu - Bad -worse -worst by Pavore9: 6:40am On Nov 03, 2015
Sighs!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Honest, APC Never Prepared For Governance. / Hilarious Photo Of Government Vs People (pics) / Wike Leads Security Agents To Destroy Cultists Hideouts In Rivers State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.