Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,384 members, 7,846,624 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations (6290 Views)

Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina / OPINION: Buhari Is To Blame For Recent Biafra Agitations- By Femi Aribisala / The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by QuotaSystem: 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
...then you must be either blind, daft or both at once.

Slowly read the last sentence of the second paragraph, the British authorities confirmed they were unaware of any institutionalized persecution of any people in Nigeria.

dialfa:

please which part be that? or are you one of those educated illiterates that don't understand english very well?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by Gr8tasign: 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Slowly read the last sentence of the second paragraph, the British authorities confirmed they were unaware of any institutionalized persecution of any people in Nigeria.

What do u expect?

Britain to implicate herself?

1 Like

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by dialfa: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
QuotaSystem:

So in your illiterate mind, if the British authorities are unaware of something, it means that thing doesn't exist? How far can this mental slavery go?

1 Like

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by haywire07(m): 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
Una eye go clear when After hundred years of a yet one Nigeria, anoda letter will b received still sarcastically supporting the seccesion of Biafra!

Nigeria will always be one and I will rule u Either by democracy or or u force my hand to tyranny
Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by willyzmart(m): 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
Sai

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by egbusi1(m): 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
I am pro Nigeria but I think that IPOB is very organized and their structure is strong for them to still continue their broadcast and continued lobbying world leaders even after kanu 'so arrest.

2 Likes

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
Please I've been hearing alot about this biafra but I can't find it in any dictionary....is it the name of a bus stop in Zimbabwe or the name of an animal? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by egbusi1(m): 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
Shit got real.
Biafra:
Please I've been hearing alot about this biafra but I can't find it in any dictionary....is it the name of a bus stop in Zimbabwe or the name of an animal? lipsrsealed

Please quit being ludicrous, you can create a thread for that subject matter, don't use it to derail this one

Sh

1 Like

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by egbusi1(m): 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
haywire07:
Una eye go clear when After hundred years of a yet one Nigeria, anoda letter will b received still sarcastically supporting the seccesion of Biafra!

Nigeria will always be one and I will rule u Either by democracy or or u force my hand to tyranny

Can't get your point.
Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by azzima(m): 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
GHEN GHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..Biafrans O.Y.O (On Your Own)I just can't laugh anymore. When a drum is about tear,it starts sounding crazy when drummed.
Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by azzima(m): 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
Gr8tasign:
We are very much aware of the evil of British government, how they killed millions of our people, so it is not a surprise.i

All thanks to our intelligence for digging out yet another prove of British evil.

British-Nigeria must fall.

The tempo is high and nothing can stop us.

Up Biafra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought you niggas were saying that Kanu (Mr Radio Biafra )is a British citizen hence the British government will start sending F-16 jets to nuke Nigeria?.The response from the British Government is just too CLASSIC, I need to save this letter. It goes to show how the world sees the IRRELEVANT 6th class Citizens of our Nigeria. ....Boko Haram gets more love than these Bastards.

1 Like

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by EasternLion: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
We have always know Britain to support the evil they created in WA.

We know, we are appealing to the ordinary British citizens, because we know their leaders support this contraption, since that is what allows them to steal and go away.

1 Like

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by azzima(m): 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
vicenzo:
How can the authenticity of this letter be proved? Any major news outlet carried this news?
Cos I can concoct one in favour of Biafra, and post it here.

OP, where is your source?
who will carry Biafra news? ??for what reasonwhen other important and relevant news are trending?Abeg you niggaz should just take a seat.
Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by azzima(m): 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
Solid UPPER CUT!!!!!!COLOSSAL !!!! FRONTPAGE!!!!!!!
Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by egbusi1(m): 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
azzima:
I thought you niggas were saying that Kanu (Mr Radio Biafra )is a British citizen hence the British government will start sending F-16 jets to nuke Nigeria?.The response from the British Government is just too CLASSIC, I need to save this letter. It goes to show how the world sees the IRRELEVANT 6th class Citizens of our Nigeria. ....Boko Haram gets more love than these Bastards.

Quit being a tribal bigot cos it does you no good.
Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by tsdarkside(m): 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
Biafra:

hahahahahaha...bus stop....hahahaha..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by IPOB123london: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
Monkeys. And baboonz everywhere.

They cant see the reason their oyibo master created one Nijeyria

Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by tsdarkside(m): 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
i dont know,what to say no more...their desperation makes me speechless... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..i met a igbo guy in the disco yesterday,and he was telling me that he is biafran...i looked at him confused and gave him a hug,,,
i told him,no matter what happens,you will always remain my brother...then,he remaind quiet......

chai....igbo-girls like me a looot.....

2 Likes

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by Gr8tasign: 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
azzima:
Dude grow up, stop hating and trying to score cheap goal.

Radio Biafra have always been critical of British government and have challenge them time without number to sue them if are telling lies against them.

Go listen to Radio Biafra for undiluted gospel.

Biafra must come in truth and honesty.

1 Like

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by angiography(m): 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
Gr8tasign:
We are very much aware of the evil of British government, how they killed millions of our people, so it is not a surprise.

All thanks to our intelligence for digging out yet another prove of British evil.

British-Nigeria must fall.

The tempo is high and nothing can stop us.

Up Biafra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You people wouldn't cease to amaze me...funny deluded lots

1 Like

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by techmandy: 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
a planet full of diamond is discovered
http:///CPR32r
Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by azzima(m): 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
egbusi1:

Quit being a tribal bigot cos it does you no good.
I will ONLY quit if you guys can just use common sense and STOP being nuisances everywhere you go. I led an international team of professionals in a far away land and there was just One Nigerian(Igbo)on the team. I was naturally closer to the other Africans (Kenyans,Ghanaians and ethiopians)on the team than the Igbo guy. I could easily help to advance the guy's career but he is on his own. That's how much hatred I have for Igbos once I realised their unappreciative tendencies to usurp their host /helper wherever they go.Soon the Bastard might end up saying he taught me the job after i helped him to advance. The nuisance that they have become all over the world recently over many stupid issues have made me to terribly hate them on sight once I notice their Igbos.
Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by DaBullIT(m): 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
The thread is like a plague they are avoiding it
Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by Gr8tasign: 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
angiography:

You people wouldn't cease to amaze me...funny deluded lots
Delusional idea indeed. Still u and ur kin work day and night to pull it down.

Hmmmmm, then u guys must be wiser than Solomon.
Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
egbusi1:
Shit got real.

Please quit being ludicrous, you can create a thread for that subject matter, don't use it to derail this one

Sh
the name of the man that destroyed ya mami toto spartacus hmmm world heavy weight ya mami won't 4get that night
Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
azzima:
I will ONLY quit if you guys can just use common sense and STOP being nuisances everywhere you go. I led an international team of professionals in a far away land and there was just One Nigerian(Igbo)on the team. I was naturally closer to the other Africans (Kenyans,Ghanaians and ethiopians)on the team than the Igbo guy. I could easily help to advance the guy's career but he is on his own. That's how much hatred I have for Igbos once I realised their unappreciative tendencies to usurp their host /helper wherever they go.Soon the Bastard might end up saying he taught me the job after i helped him to advance. The nuisance that they have become all over the world recently over many stupid issues have made me to terribly hate them on sight once I notice their Igbos.
continue lying to score cheap point u train a biafran u are a joke even monkeys won't take u serious black idiot imagine this mouth odour oloshi silly imbe

2 Likes

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by azzima(m): 8:49am On Nov 02, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
continue lying to score cheap point u train a biafran u are a joke even monkeys won't take u serious black idiot imagine this mouth odour oloshi silly imbe
I will soon post you a picture of his Flat head. I HATE him to the marrow!
Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by angiography(m): 11:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
Gr8tasign:
Delusional idea indeed. Still u and ur kin work day and night to pull it down.

Hmmmmm, then u guys must be wiser than Solomon.
Lol...go and get a job... I work with intelligent Igbo guys...none of them have these sets of deluded ideas of yours. It is well with you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered / This Vehicle Only Comes Out In Every Four Years (pictures) / 'you Cannot Run In 2011' Obasanjo Tells Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.