Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,644 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

If Nairaland Was A Church.... - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If Nairaland Was A Church.... (2650 Views)

If Nairaland Was Like These / This Is What You Will See On Mods Inbox, If Messaging On Nairaland Was Easy / See What Happened To A Church Member (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nairaland Was A Church.... by Beesluv: 7:55am On Nov 02, 2015
Twill92:
just before the ministry move on... we have important announcement....

The church is in need of a Financial Secretary... interested candidate should see Bro Tosyne2much, Cutehector and naijaboy.... thanks

NOTE: ladies are strongly advise not to see the 1st 2 names mentioned above.... and pls dont confuse Lalasticlala for naijaboy... (if u do, ur post no go fit crawl rich frontpage for the next 40yrs oooo)
Bro Tosyne2much, kindly analyse 10 features of each nominee for us to assess. This is money mara you know grin

3 Likes

Re: If Nairaland Was A Church.... by cherrybrown(f): 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
Twill92 I will like you to be the pastor but am afraid all the girls in the church will take in by all means

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Nairaland Was A Church.... by Twill92: 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
cherrybrown:
Twill92 I will like you to be the pastor but am afraid all the girls in the church will take in by all means
am innocent ooo... i dont even know what take in means....:p
Re: If Nairaland Was A Church.... by cherrybrown(f): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
Twill92:
am innocent ooo... i dont even know what take in means....:p
Innocent indeed if you don't no what take in means let me explain it to you I mean that all the girls will be pregnant for you
Re: If Nairaland Was A Church.... by tosyne2much(m): 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
Beesluv:

Bro Tosyne2much, kindly analyse 10 features of each nominees for us to assess. This is money mara you know grin
I will start from your moniker tongue
Re: If Nairaland Was A Church.... by Omotayor123(f): 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
jantofubu:
grin temitemi1 go be drummer, barcanister go dey carry offering box..
grin
Re: If Nairaland Was A Church.... by Omotayor123(f): 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
Twill92:
cheesy cheesy cheesy ... Bros na church we dey o... no babes talk here.... grin... I need to appoint usher quick... Aminat508 can still act for us Usher's coord
No Aminat508 will "Mummy in the Lord" A.k.a. Iya Ijo cheesy
Re: If Nairaland Was A Church.... by Aminat508(f): 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
Omotayor123:

No Aminat508 will "Mummy in the Lord" A.k.a. Iya Ijo cheesy
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Was A Church.... by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
....we might all be going to hell with our tribalist and racist and religious intolerance...

I mean "una"
Re: If Nairaland Was A Church.... by Twill92: 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
cherrybrown:
Innocent indeed if you don't no what take in means let me explain it to you I mean that all the girls will be pregnant for you
i dont even know what pregnant means... can u pls explain too... tongue... titi4fola help me out o
Re: If Nairaland Was A Church.... by titi4fola(f): 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
Twill92:
i dont even know what pregnant means... can u pls explain too... tongue... titi4fola help me out o

Really do not know what you guys were arguing about, but to start with ur question mister (Twill92)

If a woman is pregnant, she has a baby developing inside her body OR having a child or other offspring developing in the body; with child or young, as a woman or female mammal.
Hope that answer ur question sir?
Re: If Nairaland Was A Church.... by Twill92: 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
titi4fola:

Really do not know what you guys were arguing about, but to start with ur question mister (Twill92)

If a woman is pregnant, she has a baby developing inside her body OR having a child or other offspring developing in the body; with child or young, as a woman or female mammal.
Hope that answer ur question sir?
can always bank on you jaree.... gracias

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Was A Church.... by cherrybrown(f): 5:47am On Nov 04, 2015
Twill92:
Keep on waiting for me to explain more
Re: If Nairaland Was A Church.... by titi4fola(f): 11:54am On Nov 04, 2015
Twill92:
can always bank on you jaree.... gracias
Gracias too!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hillarious Picture ( Black Friday ) / Osama Raider / Very Funny Text Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.