Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

The Cockville Miracle (A True Proof Of God's Existence) For Atheist... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Cockville Miracle (A True Proof Of God's Existence) For Atheist... (3314 Views)

Coming Back From The Dead, A Religious Miracle? A Doctor's Perspective. / A True Proof There Is No Life After Death / True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cockville Miracle (A True Proof Of God's Existence) For Atheist... by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
So I'm here again; My write up might be long, some might think prosaic; but It is a true account of a miraculous event that proofs and reaffirms the existence of a supernatural, supreme being...

It all happened on 16th of May 1986, in a small quiet town, Cockville in Wyoming of the United sates . A former town Marshal David Young (45) and his wife Doris young(47) went into the Cockville elementary school taking to hostage 137 students with 18 adults... himself (david) all wired in a locally made explosive strapped to his hands, the children gathered in small groups, from theri noise and prayers, David became agitated, left the room, but not before transferring the strap of bomb triggering device to his wife...
While she(wife) was trying to address the teachers, and raised her hands, the bomb triggered and exploded prematurely, injuring herself, when david came back and saw the scene, he instantly shot his wife dead, and went into the loo to shoot himself too..m
Miraculously None of the 154 students died, though 97 were admitted for various injuries but were subsequently discharged afterwards...
How did this happen? Was the question on everybody's mouth, until the children present in the room, gave fascinating accounts of them seeing angels, warning them of dangers ahead, and instructing them on what to do..
Forensincs done, discovered so many unusual that warranted such a benign outcome as to what was expected...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj9j6L694X4

The Genesis . David young was the only police officer in Cockville for 6months ln 1979 until he was discharged from service for misconduct, FeLlowing this he moved to arizona, where he stayed until may 16th 1986, when he returned with his wife to take the elementary school hostage....

Motive : the motive for this action ironically was far from an act of Vengeance, but was rather very unusual...
It was sequel to entries recorded in journals referring to a Brave new World where he (david) wanted to reign over intelligent children... and being aware of the above average performance of the cockville school, his target was rife...

The Hostage after his return David embarked on his nefarious act with his wife, at about 1pm, they arrived at the cockville elementary with gasoline bombs, he went along with Longtime friends gerald Depp ,Doyle mendenhall, who had initially invested in his get rich quickscheme but didn't know what he was upto, on their refusal to continue they were handcuffed and left in thebus outside the school...

David and wife, went into the school with handguns and rifles!!! , they gathered the teachers and children into a room; demanded a ransome $2million per person. Also demanded to speak with the president Regan
The children went in clusters, gathered in small groups and offered prayers led by their teachers, individuals everywhere offered prayers on their behalf...
After about two and half hours, and with persistent prayers, David became agitated, transfered to straps to the wife's hands and went to ease himself...
The wife in her inexperience raised her hands while talking to the teachers ; and the device went off prematurely...

THE miraculous Event.
No one of the hostages Died; The children later said they saw angels in white clothing, that was communicating with them, they instructed them to go close to the windows as the device will soon explode, Most of the faces of the angels seen... when checked by the parents were identified as dead relatives, of grandmother's, and grand aunts, that's were long dead...

The Scientific Mystery
Different forensics were carried out, but puzzles and daze were the words to qualify the finding, various unusual ensued that lead to that outcome...
1) during the standoff, the gas chamber started leaking, and the stench made the children ill, this caused the teachers beg for the windows to be opened... this act on its own created a vent during the explosion...

2) it was also discovered that of the 4 wires connected to the 4 different gas chambers, 3 were cut, and as a result only one exploded

3) when the explosion occurred ; the magnitude of which went upwards, as against sideways as expected of bombs...

Only david and Doris young were the casualty recorded in that event...

Untill date, this has been one of the unexplained events in the history of eearth, it is known that these things happened but nobody knows how and why?

truly fellow brethren their is a God somewhere and a supernatural Man whose acts we might not understand; obey and respect God today, he exist and still lives

Pic 1 - Children escaping from the scene after the standoff
Pic 2- cockville elementary
Pic 3 - David young(mastermind)

CC: sonoflucifer, merlin234, all other atheist what do u have to say?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cockville Miracle (A True Proof Of God's Existence) For Atheist... by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
I wander why you haven't seen any angels since u were born.

2 Likes

Re: The Cockville Miracle (A True Proof Of God's Existence) For Atheist... by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
I believe in God. I believe in Miracles. I remembered the day an Angel came to save me at the age of 7. I bless your name for that day oh Lord.
Re: The Cockville Miracle (A True Proof Of God's Existence) For Atheist... by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
This is very highly recommended for the "ridiculous" award winning title .

You expect people to believe this ? Let aside the Anti theists ? Move this to the Joke section .

3 Likes

Re: The Cockville Miracle (A True Proof Of God's Existence) For Atheist... by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
TheAgba:
This is very highly recommended for the "ridiculous" award winning title .

You expect people to believe this ? Let aside the Anti theists ? Move this to the Joke section .
bro; hope u know ignorance is a disease;

Google is there; please use it; just google cockville hostage; u'll see more than enough videos to watch on youtube, real accounts from those children; they are adults now, most even have their own families, still reasserting their stories....

Bro!!! Please get ur facts... i
Re: The Cockville Miracle (A True Proof Of God's Existence) For Atheist... by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
A must read
Re: The Cockville Miracle (A True Proof Of God's Existence) For Atheist... by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
I ve searched Guinness book of record and u know what?

I CAN'T SEE IT THERE

2 Likes

Re: The Cockville Miracle (A True Proof Of God's Existence) For Atheist... by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
krattoss:
I ve searched Guinness book of record and u know what?

I CAN'T SEE IT THERE
bro; pls be truthful to yourself bro!!! Why u acting like this? Pls google it; U'll even watch the youtube videos.... it happened...
Re: The Cockville Miracle (A True Proof Of God's Existence) For Atheist... by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 04, 2015
T
Re: The Cockville Miracle (A True Proof Of God's Existence) For Atheist... by trapQ: 5:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
atheists are just hilarious. if the videos weren't there, they'd say its a lie, now the video proof is there, they demand it must be on guineas book of records to be authentic. lmao.
Raymondenyi:
bro; pls be truthful to yourself bro!!! Why u acting like this? Pls google it; U'll even watch the youtube videos.... it happened...

1 Like

Re: The Cockville Miracle (A True Proof Of God's Existence) For Atheist... by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
trapQ:
atheists are just hilarious. if the videos weren't there, they'd say its a lie, now the video proof is there, they demand it must be on guineas book of records to be authentic. lmao.
God bless u bro! Gud u saw it!!!

CC: Agnostics; where re they?
Re: The Cockville Miracle (A True Proof Of God's Existence) For Atheist... by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
Only a fool says there is no God
Re: The Cockville Miracle (A True Proof Of God's Existence) For Atheist... by geesampower(m): 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hehehehehehe This is very interesting

1 Like

Re: The Cockville Miracle (A True Proof Of God's Existence) For Atheist... by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
geesampower:
Hehehehehehe
This is very interesting
good u know
Re: The Cockville Miracle (A True Proof Of God's Existence) For Atheist... by ValerianSteel(m): 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
Psychological trauma alluded to intervention of supernatural beings.

Tell me more undecided
Re: The Cockville Miracle (A True Proof Of God's Existence) For Atheist... by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hmmmmm........ God is great!
Re: The Cockville Miracle (A True Proof Of God's Existence) For Atheist... by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 17, 2015
Praise jah, his name b praised.....

(1) (Reply)

Special Holy Ghost Service At RCCG Camp / Which Version Of Bible Is Your Preferred Choice? / “it Is A Curse For A Lady To Feed Her Husband”- Funmilayo Adebayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.