Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,304 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. (4804 Views)

Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / A True Proof There Is No Life After Death / The Cockville Miracle (A True Proof Of God's Existence) For Atheist... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
[b]
I know many atheists will rush into this thread to find something that will make them believe that God exists.
First, God is beyond the realm of our physical knowledge. God is better experienced personally.
I believe in God because I KNOW he exists. I sense, I experience and I feel his presence in my life every passing day. I can't prove these experiences to you. I don't believe in God because I'm afraid I will burn in hell if I don't or based on hearsay or blind optimism. I know God exists. The mere fact that I don't know how I came into this world is enough reason why I revere the Almighty. God is ultimately unknowable. He is beyond and far greater than any possible descriptions of him in any religious book. Religion plays a good role in directing our minds to his existence. But that personal experience with God is Paramount to developing strong faith in him.
You atheists are badly looking for a reason/proof to believe in God, but you will only find it when you drop all your negative conceptions about him and be willing to admit that You don't know how God works or what God is or does. Then and only then will you find him while standing on uncertainty.
My belief in God does not take away my RESPONSIBILITY for my actions. God created us to make choices. And our choices determine our results. Belief in God doesn't take your responsibility away. It makes you strive to make good choices.
I understand the atheists and why they fear to believe in a God they think is wicked, partial, judgemental etc. But the problem is that you assume you KNOW God. God is beyond knowing, when you admit it you will begin to see.
It is still your CHOICE to keep denying his existence or NOT. But I know you badly need a reason to believe in him. That reason will come to you personally soon when you drop your illusion of knowing/understanding God. Then you will see that this reason is better felt individually than described.
So keep seeking, but seek with a mind that is bare. A mind that honestly admits that it doesn't know. Then and only then will you find the PROOF glaring at you in the face.
Thanks for reading.
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
this is one hell of an opinion.
well others got their views on the acclaimed god also.
urs doesn't look better than theirs in their point of view.

1 Like

Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
its better if you be quiet

2 Likes

Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by trapQ: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
JEREMIAH 29:13---- you will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

5 Likes

Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
krattoss:
this is one hell of an opinion.

well others got their views on the acclaimed god also.

urs doesn't look better than theirs in their point of view.

That's the problem. The reason why the views are different is simply because different people try to describe the Almighty God from their different levels of understanding leading to confusion. That is why you need to know and experience this God personally rather than accept views of what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
ikenigel:

That's the problem. The reason why the views are different is simply because different people try to describe the Almighty God from their different levels of understanding leading to confusion. That is why you need to know and experience this God personally rather than accept views of what you don't know.
how do I experience her.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
krattoss:
how do I experience her.
Seek God sincerely, admit your ignorance and pray for guidance (there is power in words) also keep your mind free from thinking you 'know'. You will certainly find.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by jayriginal: 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
ikenigel:

Personal experiences are subjective. When 5 people talk differently about the same deity, how do you know which is correct?

When the muslim, christian, Ogun adherent etc tell you from their personal experience that their own God is true, are they all right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by HCpaul(m): 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
And you think those people really need proof? I have giving them several evidence, but they keep asking for a concrete one.
It wasn't new though because their brother's requested for signs in the bible.

Just leave them and pray for them cuz that fearful day is coming that all the hosts of the earth will be judge including demons.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
ikenigel:

Seek God sincerely, admit your ignorance and pray for guidance (there is power in words) also keep your mind free from thinking you 'know'. You will certainly find.
which mode should I pray with?

should I use with xtian mode of praying or Muslim.

or should I use our own traditional mode?

abeg be specific I wanna experience god like u.

1 Like

Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
jayriginal:

Personal experiences are subjective. When 5 people talk differently about the same deity, how do you know which is correct?

When the muslim, christian, Ogun adherent etc tell you from their personal experience that their own God is true, are they all right?
How am I supposed to know? They might all be correct. Some might be correct. I don't KNOW. I rather find out by myself in my ignorant state. Jayriginal, FIND OUT yourself and then tell me from your encounter which of them is correct.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by jayriginal: 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
ikenigel:

How am I supposed to know? They might all be correct. Some might be correct. I don't KNOW. I rather find out by myself in my ignorant state. Jayriginal, FIND OUT yourself and then tell me from your encounter which of them is correct.

You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
krattoss:
which mode should I pray with?

should I use with xtian mode of praying or Muslim.

or should I use our own traditional mode?

abeg be specific I wanna experience god like u.
Lol, Kratoss, are you trying to put words into my mouth? Pray ANYHOW you like. Choose the mode you like as long as you are NOT DECEIVING yourself. Then reread my first post. You determine for yourself. I have nothing more to tell you.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
ikenigel:

Lol, Kratoss, are you trying to put words into my mouth? Pray ANYHOW you like. Choose the mode you like as long as you are NOT DECEIVING yourself. Then reread my first post. You determine for yourself. I have nothing more to tell you.
ok.

ur opinion is noted.

but one last thing before u go.

u and ur child who haven't seen no experience u before. who suppose to look for each other?

u the father that has seen the child from birth and can recognize him or the child that haven't seen nor recognize u even if he sees u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
krattoss:
ok.

ur opinion is noted.

but one last thing before u go.

u and ur child who haven't seen no experience u before. who suppose to look for each other?

u the father that has seen the child from birth and can recognize him or the child that haven't seen nor recognize u even if he sees u?

Once again you compare the Almighty God with a physical human being. Our spiritual father is always there but allows us the choice of choosing to seek him or walk without him. The reason for this our freedom of choice is entirely up to him. I don't KNOW why, but I believe it is for our best interest.
Unlike the physical father who may not afford you that freedom of 'choice'.

1 Like

Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
ikenigel:

Once again you compare the Almighty God with a physical human being. Our spiritual father is always there but allows us the choice of choosing to seek him or walk without him. The reason for this our freedom of choice is entirely up to him. I don't KNOW why, but I believe it is for our best interest.
but this our spiritual father appeared to the Israelites in their physical realm.
but only appears to us in the spiritual realm.

is that fair?
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
The only part I read in ur post is that you know nothing about God.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by hahn(m): 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
Yep. It's true. God exists

And so does spiderman. I've seen him on tv
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Krystalzkris(f): 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
you said you know god and u also said god is completely unknowable.. Do u have a problem with english language? How come you know a god that is completely unknowable?.cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by BABE3: 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
ikenigel:

you said God is unknowable (fùckever that means). But you just described how he operates from your KNOWledge of him...

How's that possible?
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
BABE3:

you said God is unknowable (fùckever that means). But you just described how he operates from your KNOWledge of him...

How's that possible?
You can disregard whatever you think I 'know' about God's operations and find out for yourself
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
Krystalzkris:
you said you know god and u also said god is completely unknowable.. Do u have a problem with english language? How come you know a god that is completely unknowable?.cheesy
Read my post CAREFULLY before you ATTACK. I NEVER said ANYWHERE if I KNOW God or NOT. I only said I KNOW God exists. When I mean ULTIMATELY unknowable, I mean that man cannot claim to fully understand the workings of God and His ways of arranging things. He has obscured a comprehensive knowledge of Himself from Man(His creation). Therein lies why He is God.

1 Like

Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Krystalzkris(f): 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
[quote author=ikenigel post=39464117]
Read my post CAREFULLY before you ATTACK. I NEVER said ANYWHERE if I KNOW God or NOT. I only said I KNOW God exists. When I mean ULTIMATELY unknowable, I mean that man cannot claim to fully understand the workings of God and His ways of arranging things. He has obscured a comprehensive knowledge of Himself from Man(His creation). Therein lies why He is God. [/quote/]am not attacking you,i only wanted you to make me understand... How did you know god exists? You can be of help by telling us..
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Fadman4real(m): 12:07am On Oct 29, 2015
krattoss:
but this our spiritual father appeared to the Israelites in their physical realm.
but only appears to us in the spiritual realm.

is that fair?

And how many of the isrealites he appeard to today are here to talk about it, God is a spiritual being and even when he appeared to the isrealites they still disobeyed him which was why he sent his only son into the earth to win us back to him.
The reason why most of you atheists doubt God is because you don't want to understand him, the only way to do that is to seek him with all your heart and pray to him to reveal himself to you, because God is in spirit our prayer to him should be according to the spirit that means we seek him through our hearts and pray to him through our hearts.

If you are truly looking to find him you would find him and He would give you peace of mind unlike you have ever had.

1 Like

Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 29, 2015
For doubting thomases; pls google; "the cockville's miracle". U'll understand that their are bigger realms in this physical world

1 Like

Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 29, 2015
Krystalzkris:

not attacking you,i only
wanted you to make me understand... How did you
know god exists? You can be of help by telling us..

I really hope you carefully followed this thread. If you did, you won't be asking me this question.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by dalaman: 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
ikenigel:

. God is ultimately unknowable. He is beyond and far greater than any possible descriptions of him in any religious book.

God is unknowable but you still know him so much so that you are telling others about him?
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
dalaman:

God is unknowable but you still know him so much so that you are telling others about him?
Why did you ignore the word 'ultimately'? I tell others about HIS EXISTENCE because they they doubt his existence which may have a certain subconscious effect on their lives. They need to get their questions answered by themselves because they find it difficult to believe any external answers. Once again, I NEVER said I KNOW God or NOT. I only want you to find out about him YOURSELF. It is only your personal experience that will clear your DOUBT.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by dalaman: 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
ikenigel:

Why did you ignore the word 'ultimately'? I tell others about HIS EXISTENCE because they they doubt his existence which may have a certain subconscious effect on their lives. They need to get their questions answered by themselves because they find it difficult to believe any external answers. Once again, I NEVER said I KNOW God or NOT. I only want you to find out about him YOURSELF. It is only your personal experience that will clear your DOUBT.

My personal experience has told me that all Gods are man made.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
My short signature is the best answer to that long nonsense this op be writing.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
dalaman:

My personal experience has told me that all Gods are man made.
There is a PROBLEM here. Are you claiming experience based on what other people assume God is, or are you admitting that you DON'T know then seek him in truth? Drop your illusions of different 'gods' , why is it hard to admit you don't know? It's your choice to make. A personal experience has nothing to do with conceptions of personal man-made 'gods'. It is rather borne out of sincerity and an honest admittance of not knowing. If you are really sincere that is your experience borne out of a free mind devoid of conceptions of DIFFERENT gods, then you choose what you want to believe and leave me alone.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
aaronson:
My short signature is the best answer to that long nonsense this op be writing.

It is your choice to see it as NONSENSE or NOT. I respect your opinion friend. Lol. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? / Why Jehovah's Witnesses Hate The King James Version / More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.