Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Photo Of Korede Bello And Di'ja On The Stage (lovely) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Korede Bello And Di'ja On The Stage (lovely) (30206 Views)

WIZKID Blast Di'ja On Twiter..... / Korede Bello Performing On Stage (Lovely Photo) / 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Korede Bello And Di'ja On The Stage (lovely) by samuelito46(m): 12:10am On Nov 02, 2015
Afrok:
See as dey both look like when a guy gives a girl belle, him come dey beg make she abort am, the girl come dey feel fly say; u must accompany me to the hospital or NO ABORTION undecided.
lyk u did 2 silifat??
Re: Photo Of Korede Bello And Di'ja On The Stage (lovely) by magneto(m): 12:38am On Nov 02, 2015
Maximillian1:
lol...is that how much u love physics?

Lol, as a matter of fact I never really liked physics. But our comments were eerily similar, and posted at d same time too! We were definitely on d same wavelength dat time...
Re: Photo Of Korede Bello And Di'ja On The Stage (lovely) by Smartlife(m): 12:51am On Nov 02, 2015
Chocboyslim:
Can't forget the day i fu*k dija in our secondary skool days, behind our chemistry lab tank.I reali enjoy every of our kisses & d way u were scare dat u might b pregenant bcoz we were RAW. See how life changes, now u re a superstar while i am a proffessional Civil engr nw, wish i could see u face to face again.. Miss ur scarey superstories! luv you*

Really?
Re: Photo Of Korede Bello And Di'ja On The Stage (lovely) by Fredfrank(m): 5:53am On Nov 02, 2015
Follow www.realfredfrank..com today for latest updates
Re: Photo Of Korede Bello And Di'ja On The Stage (lovely) by blank(f): 6:17am On Nov 02, 2015
Is D'ja really pregnant?
Re: Photo Of Korede Bello And Di'ja On The Stage (lovely) by Afrok(m): 6:49am On Nov 02, 2015
samuelito46:
lyk u did 2 silifat??
yes nah... u gat to abort any silly-fat from the body wink

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Korede Bello And Di'ja On The Stage (lovely) by Befitting(f): 6:52am On Nov 02, 2015
ellahzy:
donJazzy's kids.

I love how decent Dija dresses.
She's a muslim that's why.
Re: Photo Of Korede Bello And Di'ja On The Stage (lovely) by Akposkool(m): 7:12am On Nov 02, 2015
These two are just show offs. Reekado banks is the true star among them. That dude can lase a hook
Re: Photo Of Korede Bello And Di'ja On The Stage (lovely) by Maximillian1: 10:12am On Nov 02, 2015
magneto:

Lol, as a matter of fact I never really liked physics. But our comments were eerily similar, and posted at d same time too! We were definitely on d same wavelength dat time...
choi...lmao..I just noticed o..at least I was 2 mins faster
Re: Photo Of Korede Bello And Di'ja On The Stage (lovely) by dwesternmall: 10:15am On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales.

interested candidates should send their CV's to ebinum.uyagu@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

spread the word... tell a friend.

Regards
Damien
Re: Photo Of Korede Bello And Di'ja On The Stage (lovely) by Chocboyslim: 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
Smartlife:

Really?
Ya

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together / Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town / Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.