Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

'i'd Rather Lose Than Win For Mourinho' - One Chelsea Player's Astonishing Claim - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'i'd Rather Lose Than Win For Mourinho' - One Chelsea Player's Astonishing Claim (692 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa : A Must Win For Super Eagles / Jose Mourinho: One Of These 15 Men Will Replace The ‘SPECIAL ONE’ In Chelsea FC / Chelsea Doctor, Eva Caneiro, Accused Of Having An Affair With A Chelsea Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'i'd Rather Lose Than Win For Mourinho' - One Chelsea Player's Astonishing Claim by KOLZY(m): 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2015

A member of Chelsea's first-team squad would "rather lose than win" for Jose Mourinho, according to BBC Radio 5 Live presenter Garry Richardson.

Sportsweek's Richardson reported that Mourinho's relationship with his player had hit "rock bottom".

He said: "Let me tell you what I know on the Chelsea story. My information comes from a Chelsea first team player.

"The information was actually passed to me by a football contact. I was told that Jose Mourinho's relationship with many of his players is at rock bottom.

"I was told they're fed up with the way he's been dealing with some of them. They're fed up with his outbursts. I was told that his relationship particularly with Eden Hazard was under immense strain."

He added: "Here's a staggering quote. One player said recently, 'I'd rather lose than win for him'. Now that last quote may well have been said in the heat of the moment, but it perhaps gives an insight into the mood of some of the players."
Some incredulous Chelsea fans questioned the veracity of the quote, but Richardson was defended by 5 Live deputy editor Simon Clancy.
Re: 'i'd Rather Lose Than Win For Mourinho' - One Chelsea Player's Astonishing Claim by xest(m): 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
It was said by hazard

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

England Captain Rooney And Wife Coleen Toast Arrival Of Baby Boy (joseph Rooney) / Salah: I'm Glad Egypt Never Defeated Nigeria / Debunking The Myths Behind The Ihenacho Conspiracy Theory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.