Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? (25906 Views)

Home Training: Does It Still Exist? / Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To / Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Olonade02(m): 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2017
To me, eating without packing the plates, putting legs on the table, waking up leaving the bed sheets rumpled.

Nairalanders oyaa add yours so we can learn how to behave outside our various homes.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by bsideboii(m): 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Feels really good to be the first to comment.
This is the beginning of great things for me and everyone that is making conscious and persistent effort at achieving their life purpose.
I dedicate this to my Mum;She has always been there for me .cool

Back to the topic:-
A person without home training will take your stuffs without informing you(no matter how little).
A person without home training will not clean up after them.
A person without home training speaks rudely to others.
A person without home training cannot live peacefully with others.......
The list is endless. cool

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by unofficial(m): 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Olonade02:
To me, eating without packing the plates, putting legs on the table, waking up leaving the bed sheets rumpled.

Nairalanders oyaa add yours so we can learn how to behave outside our various homes.

My apartment seems to be a common room for all my neighbours so I guess I can answer this well.

1. Looking in the fridge without asking. I wonder what they kept there.
2. Asking for the wifi code and downloading all the seasonal movies you've missed out on.
3. Looking into the room without permission. Some will even stare into the room through the window.
4. Peeing in the toilet and flushing with a bowl of water. I wonder who they are conserving water for. The whole place starts to smell in no time.
5. Using my brush. This is sooooo grosssssssss! MisOr****, im sure you are reading this now, its soooo bad.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by auntysimbiat(f): 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Many
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by abduldope(m): 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Steal

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by NwaAmaikpe: 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
shocked

-Girls without home training leave your bed after sex without dressing it.
-Girls without home training will always remain their food no matter how hungry they are when you give them food.

-Boys without home training litter their condom wrapper on the floor of your house.
-Boys without home training use their saliva to seal the 'rizla' before smoking kpoli.

Children without home training look into your plate as you are eating or even come close to you.

Wives without home training tell you everything about their husbands when you are on top of them.

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by twilliamx(m): 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by sukkot: 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
hmmm burp
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Abatsam111(m): 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
pythonkid:
the topic should be " what are the things yoruba people does in another person's house"

YABALEFT PATIENT SPOTTED!! undecided

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by whitering: 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Waking up by 10am & expecting your host to say good morning . or waking up to carry television remote for movie sake. Haba.

10 Likes

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by itsik(m): 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Spraying ur perfume.......... puff puff pufffff... puff puuuuuuffffffffuuuuuuu puf puf puffffff pufffffffff puff puff puff puff puuuuuuffffffffuuuuuuuffuuu fuuuuuuu fuuuuu puffpuff.

Secondly, going to the pot to dish food and take meat as they want just cos u told them to feel at home. That was how my guy went and took over 5 pieces of meat from my stew cos I told him to feel at home ooooo. Kai haba mallam.

Thirdly, leaving the toilet unflushed after use.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by deepwater(f): 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Eavesdropping
Touching everything they see!

26 Likes

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Iseoluwani: 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jamb question
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Sammybase(m): 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
cool
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by femo122: 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by KingBish(f): 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
See as these commenters just dey buy lands

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by ayzero6487(m): 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
....fart...
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by pythonkid(m): 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Phi001(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
All those things mean you don't have home training?

Me that only lays my bed when I'm going out, going to sleep or expecting a visitor.
I put my feet on the table every now and then.
At least, I pack plates, kind of...

For me, it's talking with reckless abandon, not greeting, rudeness, not asking politely, not showing appreciation and the rest.

13 Likes

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Flexherbal(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Receiving gifts and not saying: Thank you!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Mofpearl: 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Enter the room without knocking.

Following ppl into their rooms or trying to peep into the rooms when in the sitting room.

Going through your phone and copying your videos and pics!

14 Likes

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by pythonkid(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
the topic should be " what are the things yoruba people do in another person's house"

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Lanceslot(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
Entering without knocking..

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Sexytemi(f): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
Using the toilet without flushing it, going to open someone's pot as if you gave them money to cook.angryangry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by lytech1(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
Peeping through ur neighbour window to watch movie.
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Olive33: 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
1) Toasting / eyeing their host daughter or wife undecided

2 ) inserting their hand inside their boxer/short while watching movie in the sitting room. angry

3) farting in someone's else house

4) taking their phone to toilet

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by omobabalawo: 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
1: changing tv station
2:playing ps2 in someones house and u win and u tell d house owner to stand up make anoda pesin collect pad
3: asking for more food.
4:telling d house owner u wanna urinate but na correct shit u wan tear. thunder will fire u when they direct u to a toilet that has no gud flushing system. shebi is piss u want to piss.
5:entering the haux with ur shoes on(bt i nticed that rich men do that.
6:when they say come and eat and u actually went. pesin cannot play with u again.
7:when they serve u food and u finish everytin in the plate. my mom always said leave small let it not be as if you are hungry

35 Likes

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by ipobarecriminals: 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
sad if u are too big to do/assist in household chore,u'll go and do ur big" manship"elsewhere .If u are a visitor,i won't allow u to do anything but a friend/ family, trust me,no space for such

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by lytech1(m): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
pythonkid:
the topic should be " what are the things yoruba people does in another person's house"
many are mad but few are roaming

33 Likes

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Truth707: 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
pythonkid:

Mumu boy with mumu English. Who else thinks this guy is daft?

51 Likes

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by echobazz: 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Farting Anyhow and anywhere. undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by bumi10(m): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
shitting without flushing

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? / Do You Consider Flogging An Effective Way Of Discipline? What's The Alternative? / Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.