Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) (49172 Views)

Davido Mocks Bovi "Its AC And Not A Smoke" (photo) / Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo / Flavour In Traditional Outfit For Nigerian Independence Day Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) by oladdayour(m): 9:15am On Nov 02, 2015
#smokers are liable to die young# ok, but if dem no die.....bros na u wan kill dem? Team #S ecret K nowledge#.......... If e no gud for ur health QUIT!!
Re: Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) by andyanders: 9:18am On Nov 02, 2015
HrmOlolade:
Foolish boys from cursed tribe, well ojukwu is also a chain smoker

Can you see how us---eless your comment is? Can you see how your life is.I will not curse your tribe, because your tribe did nothing.

Curse be the womb that gave birth to you. May your generation be cursed. May you, your immediate family be a curse to their generation.The womb that gave birth to you is hereby cursed and may devil devour all you and yours have worked for life.
Re: Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) by kellybently(m): 9:25am On Nov 02, 2015
ikombe:
Smoke weed Smoke skunk Get high but not higher dan viviangist tongue
wo bobo were lo ba De
Re: Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) by namdo(m): 9:26am On Nov 02, 2015
Spaxon:
for sale
grin grin grin udu....did u ever drink water from that pot in your sig?
Re: Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 02, 2015
"Eze Nunu and Gollibe" pls lung cancer is deadly; abstain from smoking.
Re: Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 02, 2015
Ifyikillz:

Yes and No
explain pls
Re: Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) by emmalexabl(m): 9:30am On Nov 02, 2015
andyanders:

Can you see how us---eless your comment is? Can you see how your life is.I will not curse your tribe, because your tribe did nothing.

Curse be the womb that gave birth to you. May your generation be cursed. May you, your immediate family be a curse to their generation.The womb that gave birth to you is hereby cursed and may devil devour all you and yours have worked for life.

No need for those..,the neonate was only seeking for an attention.
You just neglect such people and they will go and die shamefully...
Re: Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) by dsavant(m): 9:33am On Nov 02, 2015
Spaxon:
for sale
Guy I love u , u are real n knows ur root. Ndi ichie are happy with you
Re: Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) by dwesternmall: 9:35am On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales.

interested candidates should send their CV's to ebinum.uyagu@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

spread the word... tell a friend.

Regards
Damien
Re: Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) by batulakarada: 9:36am On Nov 02, 2015
gays
Re: Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) by komek(m): 9:39am On Nov 02, 2015
pretydiva:
And these r so called role models 2 some youths..smh

The truth is that before u choose a role model, u must have been aware of what ur role model does and that's why u want to make him ur role model. The youth know the type of life style that these entertainers live, so they want to be like them.

My role models are Rotimi Ameachi, Raji Fashole. They are my role model because they are corrupt politicians. So I want to be a politician like them too.
Re: Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) by andyanders: 9:42am On Nov 02, 2015
emmalexabl:

No need for those..,the neonate was only seeking for an attention.
You just neglect such people and they will go and die shamefully...

My brother, thanks for your concern.How can that idiot use such word on another tribe. Let me give it back to him since he feels that he can use abusive words.
Re: Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 02, 2015
pretydiva:
Smh actually for the youths who pick them as role model....
Re: Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 02, 2015
pretydiva:
Why can't u keep ur silly talks to yourself, kindly go and get a life, is for your own good no offence
Re: Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2015
48noble:
Pls can someone tell Phyno that smoking is dangerous to his mental health.... cheesy
Shut up go and get a life
Re: Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) by Mufasa27(m): 9:51am On Nov 02, 2015
pretydiva:
You trying to judge right ? why don't you rather check yourself.... before you come here come dey form saint. hypocrite
Re: Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 02, 2015
viviangist6:
Caption

In d boot again with my bro #connect @2niteflavour #inspired

source https://instagram.com/p/9jRg3VJH45/?taken-by=phynofino
Na today I bigin see dis kin smoke? Victor Olaiya smokam, Rolling dollars smokam, Bob Marley and Peter Tosh smokam, Even Majek Fashek smokam, Osita Osadebe smokam.
Where did get them?
Re: Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 02, 2015
silvermania:
explain pls
Look for d fact dat a huge chunk of the A-list artiste you know today are stoners, its not a coincidence. On the other,you can still find successful musicians that have never smoked.
U get?
Re: Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2015
Ifyikillz:

Look for d fact dat a huge chunk of the A-list artiste you know today are stoners, its not a coincidence. On the other,you can still find successful musicians that have never smoked.
U get?
OK, coz am aiming to be a musician and smoking is not my thing
Re: Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) by chukzzy1(m): 10:55am On Nov 02, 2015
Flavour just dey inhale smoke..
Re: Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) by Zende(m): 10:58am On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) by cutejeff(m): 11:24am On Nov 02, 2015
This Vivian gist is either seun"s girlfriend or sister cos the way her stories make front page is alarming

my take- seun don see linda ikeji banana island mansion him sef wan enter full time blogging,very soon they will be directing us to www.viviangist.com

like if you agree ,share if you disagree,quote me and thunder will fire you
Re: Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) by cutejeff(m): 11:25am On Nov 02, 2015
cutejeff:
This Vivian gist is either seun"s girlfriend or sister cos the way her stories make front page is alarming

my take -seun don see linda ikeji banana island mansion him sef wan enter full time blogging,very soon they will be directing us to www.viviangist.com

like if you agree ,share if you disagree,quote me and thunder will fire you
Re: Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) by miqos02(m): 11:48am On Nov 02, 2015
Afrok:
Both of them looked like people in the OLD TESTAMENT undecided.
like pharisees?, or Aaron?
Re: Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) by kentkayana(m): 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
See fexing abeg make una remain killer for me, but na s.k me I they feel wela.
Re: Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) by Afrok(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
miqos02:
like pharisees?, or Aaron?
boss I think nah both o smiley
Re: Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) by darlingnuel(m): 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
Men passa n'ogbe!!! Kama na uru adighikwa na-iñu anwuru...
Re: Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) by allenuzoma(m): 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
BRAND NEW: PROMO!!!!!! 1WEEK OLD TECNO CAMON C8 FOR SALE @ 22000 CALL ME ON 08176567002....HURRY NOW B4 THE NEXT PERSON SEES THIS POST!
Re: Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) by magneto(m): 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ndi a bu ndi asai!!
Re: Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) by elmajor(m): 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
Yeah, them Eze Nnunus!
Re: Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) by dwesternmall: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to Careers@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

or

http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers

More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) / Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) / PHOTOS: Shoki Master, Orezi's Sister Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.