Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva (20030 Views)

UNIZIK Wins 2017 National Maths Quiz Competition / Breaking: Yoshinori Ohsumi Wins Nobel Prize In Medicine For Work On Autophagy / 65 Million Nigerians Still Illiterate, Says UNESCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva by Uncletony(m): 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
That is why they are so much afraid of Biafra!!...
Re: Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva by adconline(m): 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
Keneking:

This is great. As you can see, the case in hand is not comparable to yours. I can access your work on digital platforms e.g EBSCOHost etc and track the retrieval with doi and so on. However, if you look closely to the publications listed in this thread, it is completely the opposite wink
So publications that aren't accessible via EBSCO, Proquest, and LexisNexis aren't good?

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
adconline:

So publications that aren't accessible via EBSCO, Proquest, and LexisNexis aren't good?

I do not mean that. It is important to have your publications in notable journals as it confers on you more authority and opportunities.
Re: Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva by deadie(m): 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
adconline:

He has a point. Either the journals she published in don't have any impact factor (i.e. Journal of basic and clinical physiology and pharmacology: http://www.researchgate.net/journal/0792-6855_Journal_of_basic_and_clinical_physiology_and_pharmacology) or they use the suspicious Index Copernicus factor (http://www.researchgate.net/post/Can_anybody_define_exact_differences_between_Index_Copernicus_and_ISI_Impact_factor_of_the_journals2, http://scholarlyoa.com/2013/11/21/index-copernicus-has-no-value/).
Re: Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva by funkybully(f): 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
Unizik always in the news for academic and developmental strides.

I'm a proud alumnus of Great Unizik.

We are giants for a reason.

Congratulations ma!

proudly 2x2 shop! Proudly 5%er!

Unizik Anthem.

Great Unizik !
Pride of the state and of our nation
Fountain of knowledge and of wisdom
Source of our hope and confidence
Where freedom through education we gain
With reverence we honour you

Our unizik, our unizik !
Here we learn discipline, self reliance and excellence !

Great Unizik! We do hail thee! We do hail theeeeee!

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva by abouzaid: 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
tonychristopher:

Anambra people are traders they don't go to school that us what some idiots and monkeys said ...they even went and said that they are sophisticated but yet we can't even see them making impact intellectually

A lie might travel million miles
It will take a step of truth to catch up

Let them keep lying and we keep moving forward

Proudly nnewi dude

Hate me if you like ..I am too igbotic no apologies
i de fee your back.

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva by Mandyjosh: 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
Thanks Dr. For making Nigeria proud,Not Biafra;we ar one indivisible nation,pls note.peace!!!
Re: Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
smiley smiley
Correct madam smiley

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva by NiceHans: 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
nd07:
Oho! ds Anambra state self, d best Teacher in Nigeria, d best equipped secondary schools in Nigeria & other academic competitions, now, UNESCO. I thought Imo state & d West r rated more academically advanced than others, wetin dey apin ds days?
The west has her own giant strides in education, im sure you know well and if i remember well, it was an imo girl that got prizes for distinction in uniben medical school

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva by MadCow1: 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
ahckmedkosy:
My Alma Mata making waves in the positive light..

Proudly a Zikite
Proudly a Giant
Proudly an Engineer

Hey Idi wanna hear a joke?

An Engineer graduated from UNIZIK

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva by nereiskc(m): 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
I happen to know her and co-authors in person. These people are brilliant set of Lecturers. if you are MLS graduate of Unizik, impartation of research spirit is sure. Big Congratulations
Re: Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva by ahckmedkosy(m): 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
MadCow1:

Hey Idi wanna hear a joke?

An Engineer graduated from UNIZIK

So funny...kwakwakwakwakwa

So this is what u Do wit ur data bundle? No woner mtn n co has refused to produce cheaper data rate
Re: Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva by Kestolovee95(f): 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
nd07:
Oho! ds Anambra state self, d best Teacher in Nigeria, d best equipped secondary schools in Nigeria & other academic competitions, now, UNESCO. I thought Imo state & d West r rated more academically advanced than others, wetin dey apin ds days?

That abooki in douglas house has almajirized Imo state. I pity them over there.

3 Likes

Re: Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva by fyneboi79(m): 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
We d Greatest Alumni are proud of you. Congratulations madam.
Re: Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva by mentorken05(m): 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
Congrats to her....Her hubby is an achiever too...a very good plastic surgeon
Re: Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
mentorken05:
Congrats to her....Her hubby is an achiever too...a very good plastic surgeon

I thought she just graduated. Is she now married?
Re: Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva by davidgreener: 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
Jesumed:

I thought she just graduated. Is she now married?

She's bn married for years..funny enough, her hubby graduated from unizik too, a Plastic surgeon (consultant).. Young couple!!!
Re: Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
davidgreener:

She's bn married for years..funny enough, her hubby graduated from unizik too, a Plastic surgeon (consultant).. Young couples!!!

sorry, I was actually commenting on a wrong thread. I thought it was the thread on the Uniben medical student who graduate with 5 distinctions.
Re: Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva by davidgreener: 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
Jesumed:

Wow! But wait, does it mean one could get married while still in medical school? I thought there wouldnt be time for relationships let alone marriage due to the time-consuming load of work.

She's not a medical doc ooo, she's a medlab scientist. Her hubby is a medical doc.. Hey, there are alota married girls in med school ooo, lol!
Re: Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva by davidgreener: 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
Jesumed:

sorry, I was actually commenting on a wrong thread. I thought it was the thread on the Uniben medical student who graduate with 5 distinctions.

Lol, ok..
Re: Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva by IBBG(m): 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
Proudly scientist(Medical Microbiology/Parasitology). A wonderful one there from our honorable colleague making the profession proud.
Re: Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva by Jeflox: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
My Lecturer, I know u will make it. I know u very well ma. Congrats
Re: Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva by saintandsinnerz: 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
Keneking:
Ok..some important notes:

- Why does the references not include DOI?
- How come the co-authors are all Nigerians?
- The referencing style of the published works are not in line with global standards.

Anway, Igbos' are indeed doing well in all their endeavours shocked
Not all articles have DOI. DOIs are assigned by the publisher of the material, in partnership with CrossRef. URL are used instead for articles that are online but without DOIs. Btw, What is wrong if the co-authors are all Nigerians?
Re: Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva by tonychristopher: 10:15am On Nov 03, 2015
Lol
Re: Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva by mentorken05(m): 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
[quote author=Jesumed post=39618885]

I thought she just graduated. Is she now married?[/quote. She is a lecturer....not a student
Re: Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva by flightz(f): 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
PDPwayoo:

salmonella is very active in Nigeria and africa as a whole.................... Sad that no awareness campaigners for it.
Pls. educate people about it.
Write 6 lines about the organism, you might just win a prize from me..
Re: Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
flightz:
Write 6 lines about the organism, you might just win a prize from me..

im too big for ur prize hence u can not give me 1m or car. But i can write few pages on it.
Re: Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva by flightz(f): 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
PDPwayoo:

im too big for ur prize hence u can not give me 1m or car. But i can write few pages on it.
typical Nigerian, pride! Abegi!
Re: Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
flightz:
typical Nigerian, pride! Abegi!

u started it by telling me of winning prize from you. Not from an organisation or institution. I THINK U R THE PROUD ONE.
Re: Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva by flightz(f): 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
PDPwayoo:

u started it by telling me of winning prize from you. Not from an organisation or institution. I THINK U R THE PROUD ONE.
u have got ego.. I'm not proud either. Peace
Re: Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva by Yerems(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2015
nereiskc:
I happen to know her and co-authors in person. These people are brilliant set of Lecturers. if you are MLS graduate of Unizik, impartation of research spirit is sure. Big Congratulations
Is she a Medical Lab Scientist?
Re: Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva by kenneth14(m): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
ahckmedkosy:

So funny...kwakwakwakwakwa

So this is what u Do wit ur data bundle? No woner mtn n co has refused to produce cheaper data rate

try this link and see
www.gigateck.biz

Browsing with the fastest and cheapest data plan in NIGERIA makes it more easier to surf through the internet with speed ,with MTN android BIS and Blackberry (BB) plan you can browse freely by paying less and browsing more without spending so much on your monthly data bundle.with MTN SME you we can help one achieve your goals online . we keep you connected 24/7 . this has aided so many tech lovers to make so much money online ,with an MTN enabled LTE (4g) and HSDPA (3.7g) service package data (blazing speed) .We can activate you for on 1Gb for just N1000 as a monthly fee.hurry now and stay connected to MTN digital world of Optimum speed on a long timed evolution speed. it works on blackberry 10, Iphone , PC '

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton / Admission Into TOP UP Degree And HND Conversion Programme / First Class In The University: Is It Hard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.