Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

Please Help!! I Don't Understand My Dog Again. - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Help!! I Don't Understand My Dog Again. (4691 Views)

I Don't Understand / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe / My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!! I Don't Understand My Dog Again. by Greene66: 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
JOOHEL:

no she gave birth to only one.. .. she died while she was pregnant for another one last year. .. she died of tick infestation (i guess) cause that what almost took the life of the puppy (thats now grown up) she was stooling blood blood was coming out from her nose .. her tongue was very red.. she found it hard to sit down .. she groans anytime she wants to sit.. it's painful anytime i remember how she died .. she died in the middle of the night.. we woke up and saw her body stiff and strong with blood on the floor of her cage..

Cause of Death: PARVO!

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Don't Understand My Dog Again. by wheezie24(m): 9:09am On Sep 19, 2017
arcbay:
For future references. Never u bath a pregnant dog.

Bathing a dog will cause her to wanna dry up the furs by shaking vigorously, this causes vibrations within the belly and might lead to forced labour, miscarriages or still births...

And again, hope u didn't bath her with soap? I fear for the pup, cos if he sucks the leftover stench of soap on the dam, death beckons...

And to answer ur question, Yes, Dogs do give birth to just a pup, it's no News.
tnx a lot fr dz info

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Don't Understand My Dog Again. by JOOHEL: 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
Greene66:

Cause of Death: PARVO!

. no its not parvo virus
Re: Please Help!! I Don't Understand My Dog Again. by Greene66: 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
JOOHEL:
. no its not parvo virus

It was.

What you described is not caused by ticks
Re: Please Help!! I Don't Understand My Dog Again. by JOOHEL: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
Greene66:

It was.

What you described is not caused by ticks

ticks can do the same thing .. when the ticks have entered the body of the dog and damaged the cells. it almost killed the puppy she gave birth to .. we just called our vet and he treated using tick injection. he also told us to buy one chemical to bath it .. after doing all that .. the dog survived..
Re: Please Help!! I Don't Understand My Dog Again. by Teemothymass(m): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
That's parvo virus I guess.
Hope you have gotten another dog by now to replace her
Re: Please Help!! I Don't Understand My Dog Again. by JOOHEL: 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
Teemothymass:
That's parvo virus I guess. Hope you have gotten another dog by now to replace her
Yh
It's up for sale. Sef
undecided
Teemothymass:
That's parvo virus I guess. Hope you have gotten another dog by now to replace her
Yh
It's up for sale. Sef
Re: Please Help!! I Don't Understand My Dog Again. by Endy10(m): 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2020
JOOHEL:

no she gave birth to only one.. .. she died while she was pregnant for another one last year. .. she died of tick infestation (i guess) cause that what almost took the life of the puppy (thats now grown up) she was stooling blood blood was coming out from her nose .. her tongue was very red.. she found it hard to sit down .. she groans anytime she wants to sit.. it's painful anytime i remember how she died .. she died in the middle of the night.. we woke up and saw her body stiff and strong with blood on the floor of her cage..

After reading through your first post, my first opinion of you was that you were a bad owner. There were so many red flags of how you took care of your dog to show that. However, I decided not to judge you like that. I decided to read through the remaining posts in the thread. The morning I read, the more the opinion of you being a bad and greedy owner intensified. It was no suprise to read that the dog died which is very sad

I'm sure u went into this purely for the money

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Pets Diet Both Commercial And Homemade Recipes / My First Dog!! / 35k Lovely Male Lhasa Apso pups now available in Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.