Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) (23049 Views)

Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) / Air Force Pilot Shows His 'Dabbing' Skills / Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by Ndlistic(m): 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode on Sunday engaged Lagosians on Twitter on how his government intends to address prevalent challenges facing the state while stressing his commitment towards actualizing his development agenda for the state.

Ambode who made the remarks during an interview session anchored on Twitter by a social media influencer, Japheth Omojuwa said he was privilege to feel the pulse of Lagos via social media.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/ambode-on-twitter-we-are-committed-to-delivering-on-our-development-agenda-for-lagos/
source :

1 Share

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by Mogidi: 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
Does anyone know how much Ambode is currently spending on social media?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by cosby02(m): 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
Issorite grin
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by ramdris(m): 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
Am beginning to think I made d wrong choice voting dis guy..... I just hope my thoughts are wrong..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by ramdris(m): 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
Am beginning to think I made d wrong choice voting dis guy..... I just hope my thought are wrong..

24 Likes

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by mazeltov(m): 1:01am On Nov 02, 2015
Hello oo, Tinubu's toy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by aresa: 1:07am On Nov 02, 2015
Can fashola please double as minister and governor of lagos state?

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by M4gunners: 1:45am On Nov 02, 2015
How i wish he will use this medium to advise some of his Brothers who use any opportunity they got to insult Igbos.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by likila: 4:34am On Nov 02, 2015
Mogidi:

he spend nearly 1 billion in building website like fashola

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by oderemo(m): 4:40am On Nov 02, 2015
This fat oaf of a governor can't hit the ground running. Lagos is too big for him to rule, he is best a commissioner of some sort, night clubbing/igbadun.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by tobiit(m): 4:42am On Nov 02, 2015
Show off governor
www.goal.com/en-ng/qikqik/? ref=r6My5L
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by redsconsult(m): 5:23am On Nov 02, 2015
the best way to reach the masses and feel their pain is thru social media . ambode pls dont be a fat toy.
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by Aromas: 5:41am On Nov 02, 2015
Abeg weytin dis guy don du self?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by Afroconnect: 6:08am On Nov 02, 2015
Ambode is really clueless,actions speaks louder.Lagosians are being robbed daily in trafffic,the slow poke can't beef up security in these critical areas-he is showing us pictures...lol.

Make sure lights are everywhere,use police dogs and show police prescence in flash-points,not keeping all the security in mopol barracks in Ikoyi and vi

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by SUBWAY101(m): 6:09am On Nov 02, 2015
Mogidi:

Dumb Moses, face your state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by lmm4real: 7:21am On Nov 02, 2015
Lagos people done carry last for electing the show boy as governor.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by shidof(m): 7:23am On Nov 02, 2015
SUBWAY101:

seconded

1 Like

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by thankyouJesus(m): 7:25am On Nov 02, 2015
Ndlistic:
Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode
on Sunday engaged Lagosians on Twitter on
how his government intends to address
prevalent challenges facing the state while
stressing his commitment towards
actualizing his development agenda for the
state.

Ambode who made the remarks during an
interview session anchored on Twitter by a
social media influencer, Japheth Omojuwa
said he was privilege to feel the pulse of
Lagos via social media.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/ambode-on-twitter-we-are-committed-to-delivering-on-our-development-agenda-for-lagos/
source :
The word embolden, could someone please lecture me on what he has been doing since resuming office.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by Lanretoye(m): 7:28am On Nov 02, 2015
tablets are now social media.
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by menix(m): 7:58am On Nov 02, 2015
That office can't be an office of a governor, so he is certainly posing with the secretary's Pad..

Lagos we know before is not Lagos of today yet he wants to be an Online warrior instead of running the affairs of the state..

Can someone advise him to download 2go..

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by confamgist237: 7:58am On Nov 02, 2015
Ambode i dont think u are ready to work @all..

Am sure you know abt the heavy traffic along epe expressway since 2 weeks ago??

Please ur attention is needed..
Info.. Even reach us that the road is ur route to ur home town epe.. And also lekki free trade zone..

Pls...

Eko oni baje oooo

Eko oni baje ju bayi looo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by free2ryhme: 7:58am On Nov 02, 2015
Ndlistic:
Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode on Sunday engaged Lagosians on Twitter on how his government intends to address prevalent challenges facing the state while stressing his commitment towards actualizing his development agenda for the state.

Ambode who made the remarks during an interview session anchored on Twitter by a social media influencer, Japheth Omojuwa said he was privilege to feel the pulse of Lagos via social media.

source :

undecided
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by matrix199(m): 7:58am On Nov 02, 2015
Clear the street miscreants, that's all we want.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by Aminat508(f): 7:58am On Nov 02, 2015
Please check this link,Light need your help

https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighterPlease
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by otijah(m): 7:58am On Nov 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by Spaxon(f): 7:58am On Nov 02, 2015
.for sale

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by kulobyno: 7:58am On Nov 02, 2015
Seen. Is that e governance?
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by j4sure(m): 8:01am On Nov 02, 2015
yes ooooooo. Noted
Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by ChappyChase: 8:02am On Nov 02, 2015
What a government!!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Shows His Activeness On Social Media (photo ) by ApcSucks: 8:02am On Nov 02, 2015
SUBWAY101:

my dog you don eat?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Backtracks, Defends SSS Siege On National Assembly / Atiku Agreed On A Bribe To Sell Off NITEL - Henry Shield (2017) / Petrol May Cost More In South-east - IPMAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.