Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Madam Olunloyo Is Back Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Madam Olunloyo Is Back Again (370 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Punished By 'madam' For Coming Late To Dinner / Olusegun Obasanjo To Folorunsho Alakija: 'Madam, I Made You A Billionaire' / Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Madam Olunloyo Is Back Again by topazjosh(m): 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
Madam Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo
21 hrs · Edited ·
KARMA AND HOW THE MILITARY LEADERS DESTROYED NIGERIA
‪#‎Biafra‬ ‪#‎Asaba‬ Massacre!
Look how Ibrahim Taiwo and Murtala Muhammad both died Feb 13th 1976. ‪#‎Assassinated‬. They were no HEROES in Nigeria! Don't let anyone fool u. I was the best on current affairs on that quiz show on NTA in 1976 at 11yo. I knew it all and even became a Journalist. They led the 2nd infantry military that MURDERED our boys and men in #Asaba #Biafra The Federal troops entered Asaba around October 5, 1967 and began ransacking houses and killing civilians, claiming they were Biafran sympathisers. Leaders summoned the townspeople to assemble on the morning of October 7, hoping to end the violence through a show of support for "One Nigeria." Hundreds of men, women, and children, many wearing the ceremonial akwa ocha (white) attire paraded along the main street, singing, dancing, and chanting "One Nigeria." At a junction, men and teenage boys were separated from women and young children, and gathered in an open square at Ogbe-Osawa village. Federal troops revealed machine guns, and orders were given by Maj. Ibrahim Taiwo to open fire. It is estimated that more than 700 men and boys were killed, some as young as 12 years old, in addition to many more killed in the preceding days. The bodies of some victims were retrieved by family members and buried at home. But most were buried in many mass graves, without appropriate ceremony. Many extended families lost dozens of men and boys. Federal troops occupied Asaba for many months, during which time most of the town was destroyed, many women and girls were raped or forcibly "married," and large numbers of citizens fled, many not returning until the war ended in 1970.
Col Ibrahim Taiwo is now gone. He too was shot in the head during the 1976 military coup. He was Gov of Kwara state and may he BURN in HELL FIRE! Another Yoruba murderer. As for Murtala Muhammad, we know what happened to him. Gone too. Killed by a fellow military man Dimka. They were NOT heroes they made them look like.
‪#‎RIP‬ to all our innocent men and boys forced to chant One Nigeria then killed! Today the govt is allowing the Hausas to terrorize the whole of Nigeria.
‪#‎MadamKOOBiafra‬ is the hashtag to join me Monday 5pm Nov 2nd 2015 on the Biafra chat on Twitter @HNNAfrica. Follow me now and lets trend the hashtag and speak out!
With Files from Wikipedia ,i actually reshare with caption " i tire for this woman o" check her reply down there and my reply too.

Re: Madam Olunloyo Is Back Again by Agunnewi: 12:09am On Nov 02, 2015
And You wonder why the country is in such a mess, the blood of the innocent souls are still crying for justice.

Go Mark this down, without justice Nigeria will never know peace.

Because you tell the truth , some people will hate you. But hey ! Who cares about haters!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Time To Work / GBO A A A A a a a a... !!! Na Airtel Bomb Blast Again O / Akwa Ibom Rejects Udom Performance Rating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.