Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera (42337 Views)

Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) / Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) / Davido's Baby Pictures Vs His Daughter, Imade's Baby Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by Gabrendo(m): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
They say if you want a private life dnt be a public figure, What's her fuss? She ought to understand that and nt acting like an illiterate.
Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by stonecoldcafe: 1:38am On Nov 03, 2015
Dottune:
As much as I love Tiwa, the issue of hiding her baby up and down is beginning to annoy me. Shey we wan chop the baby ni? Abi dem go adopt baby? as the baby take white and the parents be like charcoal

Still love you tho, waiting for a single...

We need to respect some people and the choices they have chosen to take. You are not feeding her baby so why so concerned. I have some simple questions for your type.

1. Have you seen Kate Henshaw's daughter's picture?
2. Have you seen what Genevieve's daughter looks like?

We have to understand and respect these people when they do what they choose to do. We may not understand it but they owe us nothing as such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul / Eniola Badmus Nose Ring Photo / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Get Matching Tattoo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.