Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,184 members, 7,842,442 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account (50725 Views)

NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification / CBN Insists It Won’t Reverse Restriction On Naira ATM Card Abroad / International Spend Restriction On Naira Card: What Is The Implication Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by ernie1234(m): 9:53am On Nov 02, 2015
PMB said we are indiscipline set of nationals but some olodo will be calling the guy a dullard.

Get your BVN done you said No.....

Nigerians ehnnnnn

2 Likes

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by sandrajazmin(f): 9:53am On Nov 02, 2015
Nt 4ny
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:53am On Nov 02, 2015
Ok
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 02, 2015
I will like to know about those that have done BVN yet refuse to sent it their bank. I need eco bank to close NY account with her
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by Tmaritas76(m): 9:54am On Nov 02, 2015
ibkgab001:
I refused to do my BVN since all this while simply because I belive this democracy and no one can force me to do what is against my wish .. Now I have the rewards this morning from my bank

Screenshots below

it doesn't matter,now matters arising
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by omoarole: 9:55am On Nov 02, 2015
Everybody got the mail. I got the mail too, even though I did my BVN in January, and it is prominently displayed on my Internet banking platform.
I did a transaction just now, and it went thru without any wahala.
If you did the BVN, I think it's ok. The mail went out in error. I'm sure they will rectify it.
On a more serious note, this type of mistake shouldn't happen with a bank the size and precision of GTB. If anyone gets myocardial infarction because of this message, it's on their head....it's just plain irresponsible...

2 Likes

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by Dinirojones(m): 9:55am On Nov 02, 2015
12month:
They just send me the mail now,but I just chill. Those market women go scatter bank today
cheesy grin those old mamas nor get joy oo

Bank managers go beg tire...
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by dacovajnr: 9:55am On Nov 02, 2015
Merlissa:
I submitted my BVN...

Yet I got the mail

Smh

I tot m only person who got the mail despite the fact that I did the necessary thang as xpected..
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by Bondesniger(m): 9:56am On Nov 02, 2015
shocked shocked angry
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by seniorbros(m): 9:57am On Nov 02, 2015
The gist here is that BVN registration is still ongoing.
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by addikt(m): 9:57am On Nov 02, 2015
oh, his battery is even low and he still manage to post that picture here oh, his battery is even low and he still manage to post that picture here....xowi, that's all I see
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by Lanretoye(m): 9:58am On Nov 02, 2015
ibkgab001:
I refused to do my BVN since all this while simply because I belive this democracy and no one can force me to do what is against my wish .. Now I have the rewards this morning from my bank

Screenshots below

the bank also have the right to restrict ur account in democracy too...sure u didnt read the terms at the back of the form you filled when you opened the account with them.
I bet if ur account bal is anything above 5 figures,you would have complied since 2014.
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by philips70(m): 9:59am On Nov 02, 2015
No bank wants to be in MTN's shoes at the moment. Not even when TSA has thinned their running capital.

1 Like

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by missKiffy(f): 10:00am On Nov 02, 2015
menix:
Do I even log on to check mine
Sure they won't even restrict mine cous when a man has #232 as balance, what is there to restrict..
cheesy
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by uncjay(m): 10:01am On Nov 02, 2015
jay2pee:
FTC
your sole aim and wish?? Smh
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 02, 2015
12month:
They just send me the mail now,but I just chill. Those market women go scatter bank today

grin grin grin
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 02, 2015
Jerrick:
LA restrict me LA die. If dem born dem papa well, make dem restrict me.

See this one, even company accounts dey do theirs, Govt accounts sef will have BVN. Be forming hard man there.
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by seangy4konji: 10:03am On Nov 02, 2015
That's beautiful.
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by missKiffy(f): 10:03am On Nov 02, 2015
buzquet:
I no dey use bank, so baba Alajo no fit freeze my money
Smh
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by noblegrex: 10:04am On Nov 02, 2015
menix:
Do I even log on to check mine
Sure they won't even restrict mine cous when a man has #232 as balance, what is there to restrict..
have you given up hope on yourself...
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by missKiffy(f): 10:04am On Nov 02, 2015
Merlissa:
I submitted my BVN...

Yet I got the mail

Smh

Jst get back to them
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by missKiffy(f): 10:05am On Nov 02, 2015
Kx:
I personally filled form to link my Bvn with GTB, I refused to leave d banking hall unless given a confirmation that d link has been done; d bank insisted I shud nt worry Dat it's done.

On getting home, and on logging on to Internet banking, I still linked my Bvn thru d portal, I got d feedback that d link has bn done.

This morning I got the mail that my acct has been temp suspended due to non compliance with Bvn registration.

It's up to cbn and the banks, they are on their own.
Na wah, loopholes every where
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 02, 2015
Pls who knws the code of transfering BVN to oda banks
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by malonephill(m): 10:07am On Nov 02, 2015
When I got the mail this morning, like "temporary" grin
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by missKiffy(f): 10:08am On Nov 02, 2015
gurunlocker:
when u are having 13.57 naira balance, you won't be bothered..... but if you have a balance like a phone number, then you won't joke with it.
Hehehe u can say that again cheesy
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 02, 2015
Merlissa:
I submitted my BVN...

Yet I got the mail

Smh

Same with me. Submitted mine to the same gtb
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by 1kinggy(m): 10:10am On Nov 02, 2015
Banks don take MTN vs NCC learn. No stupid fines to pay because of some customers.
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by jamesbridget13(f): 10:10am On Nov 02, 2015
Dat means bvn did not end after all. #rubbish

1 Like

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by imeller: 10:11am On Nov 02, 2015
Mark of the Beast as predicted in d Holy Book.
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by malonephill(m): 10:11am On Nov 02, 2015
kayusekay:
Pls who knws the code of transfering BVN to oda banks
I want the link too........have done it in one my account

they can't expect me visiting all my banks cos of BVN, too busy for that
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by demarc001: 10:12am On Nov 02, 2015
wachakuta:
A new sheriff in town
Wetin concern Mr. Sherrif for this one now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Can't A Country Just Keep Printing Money And Become Rich / Naira Strengthens Further Against Dollar On Parallel Market / Installation Of World Heaviest Regenerator, RFCC Unit At The Dangote Refinery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.