Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

Plz, Can Someone Help Me With Where To Submit My CV In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plz, Can Someone Help Me With Where To Submit My CV In Abuja (386 Views)

Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies / Arms Panel Prepares To Submit Report; Dambazau, Ihejirika, Indicted / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plz, Can Someone Help Me With Where To Submit My CV In Abuja by AltarBoy1: 8:29am On Nov 02, 2015
Good morning

Those of you that have seen my previous threads will know that I have had a hard time looking for a job with no success.
This month made it 2years I last received a "salary" and its now 2years and 5 months since I passed of frm NYSC.

Now, I am traveling to Abuja this morning for a two days assignment and will like to move around tha city (maitama to be precise) submitting my resume.

Please, if there is anyone that can refer me to any firm or company where I can submit my resume with the hope of being considered, I will really appreciate. Even if its as a volunteer staff, I really don't mind.

I am feeling so bad loosing valuable time without adding any experience to my career and even the little business that I started seem not to be promising.

I read chemical engineering, but I have a good background in IT field.
Re: Plz, Can Someone Help Me With Where To Submit My CV In Abuja by magabounce(m): 10:49am On Nov 02, 2015
Try BCN.. Backbone connectivity network
Opposite Maitama Sec Sch.
Re: Plz, Can Someone Help Me With Where To Submit My CV In Abuja by AltarBoy1: 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
magabounce:
Try BCN.. Backbone connectivity network
Opposite Maitama Sec Sch.
Thanks alot. Will definitely check it out.

(1) (Reply)

Dollar At The Parallel Market Is Now 229 / Non-oil Export Earnings Drop By N52.2bn In Q2 / Commotion In House Of Reps As Members Throw Punches Over Juicy Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.