Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} (57200 Views)

Nigerian Kings Exquisite Cars At The Sokoto Durbar Yesterday (photos) / 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) / 5 Stylish Under-50 Nigerian Kings & Their Beautiful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by AreaFada2: 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
Niceguy76:
May God almighty grant them and others not mentioned here eternal rest. They have really contributed immensely to the marginal peace we have across board now. May God continue to use them to bring peace to our various communities since government has failed in that responsibility.

Amin o.

Apart from HRH Owa Obokun of Ijeshaland, who's very much flexing tight, hale & hearty as we speak. grin cheesy
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by biafranqueen: 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
princdebola201:

No first class king in Alaigbo except from Obi of onitsha which is benin stoage
It's a lie my Igwe Kenneth Orizu III is a true King and great leader of Nnewi people. He is of sound body and mind in his 80s, way sharper than your Presido.

2 Likes

Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by nd07(m): 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
princdebola201:

Ok tell me the first class king in south Eastcheesycheesy

who made others first class? every king is first class in his domain. none rules d country except his little dynasty.

2 Likes

Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by Evergreen4(m): 1:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
And what about thr oba of Benin that died this year
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by omoarole: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
The Harvest of The Kings - Part I
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by fireforfire: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
princdebola201:

Ok tell me the first class king in south Eastcheesycheesy

Asagba of asaba., Obi of agbor
google them
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by esosuo: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
damton:
point of correction. Oba's in yorubaland don't die, they only transform into a new entity .
That's the general cultural consensus anyway.
shocked guy u sound. Like a babalawo with dis kind correction Na dem creat dem self wen dem no dey die,life is in stages does olden days fairy tail even kids don't blive it again
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
ELTON123:
gringrin
hahahhahahahhahaha guy u badt aswear grin Lilwyne akiolu in did
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by uncjay(m): 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
OK...
Thank God for giving my own kings that I know bliss of life...

And those u dnt knw were all created by that same GOD and he call them when He believe their time is up...

Those whom u know will be called someday by that God....cloth for everyone but different timing in putting it on.

You simply do not make sense to yourself and the public if you simply take advantage of every platform to bring up tribalism...
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by damton(m): 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
esosuo:

shocked guy u sound. Like a babalawo with dis kind correction Na dem creat dem self wen dem no dey die,life is in stages does olden days fairy tail even kids don't blive it again
it's called custom and tradition. it has been existing for ages and continues to exist.
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by stayblack: 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
golfg:
Nigeria has lost some of her most powerful traditional rulers in the past 1 year. In 2014, one of the kings who passed away was His Eminence Alhaji Ado Bayero, the Emir of Kano. Below, JUMI RHODES unveils first-class kings who joined their ancestors in 2015.

Alhaji Muhammad Danbaba - Emir of Gusau (Zamfara State) - March 2015

Oba Steven Suulade Adejugbe - Jegun of Ileoluji(Ondo State) - June 2015

Oba Okunade Sijuwade - Ooni of Ife(Osun State) - July 2015

Nde Shedrack Dimlong - Ngolong Ngas(Plateau State) - August 2015

Alhaji Muhammadu Manga III - Emir of Misau(Bauchi State) - August 2015

Ogiame Atuwatse II - Olu of Warri(Delta State) - September 2015

Alhaji Abbas Ibrahim - Emir of Zing(Taraba State) - September 2015

Alhaji (Senator) Haliru Dantoro Kitoro III - Emir of Borgu(Niger State) - October 2015

Oba (Dr.) Gabriel Aromolaran - Owa Obokun of Ijesaland(Osun State) - October 2015

http://dawntodusknews.com/full-list-10-first-class-nigerian-kings-die-in-6-months/
OVER BALLIN NA HIN FALL DEM.... grin
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by CuteTj(m): 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
The person who took the time to compile the list did not even bother to list the ages of these kings and how many years they reigned for.
It is after listing their ages is when we will know if there is something else to their deaths.
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by Phoenix001(m): 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
Sayfat:
Oba Jubril Oladoke Oyesiji-Aare of Ago-Are (Oyo State)-May 4, 2015

Maybe you did not understand OP's English, he says First class king
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by doctimonyeka(m): 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
damton:
point of correction. Oba's in yorubaland don't die, they only transform into a new entity .
Bross.....!!!! I nor gree dis one!
Kpompki!!
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by karleone(m): 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
damton:

And they are still buried?
What sort of transformation is that? Does it mean they travel to another world to rule as kings?

Wake up, my dear! The very moment you lose breathe, it is finished! Any other thing is superstitious.
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by Phoenix001(m): 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
CuteTj:
The person who took the time to compile the list did not even bother to list the ages of these kings and how many years they reigned for.
It is after listing their ages is when we will know if there is something else to their deaths.

It is called Junk journalism
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by ifihearam: 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
Op. You omitted the oba of Benin
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by beyoncausme: 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
well..this things happens....
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by princdebola201(m): 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
fireforfire:

Asagba of asaba., Obi of agbor google them
Duncecheesygrin is Asaba in south east..?
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by princdebola201(m): 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
nd07:

who made others first class? every king is first class in his domain. none rules d country except his little dynasty.

First class kings re monarch recognised by federal government some are given Oil wellsgringrin
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by Mcweber(m): 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
My king, Oba Dr Gabriel Adekunle Aromolaran II(The Owa Obokun Of Ijeshaland) is still very much alive
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by princdebola201(m): 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
biafranqueen:
It's a lie my Igwe Kenneth Orizu III is a true King and great leader of Nnewi people. He is of sound body and mind in his 80s, way sharper than your Presido.

He is not recognised my by Federal govt the only first class king in south east is Obi of onitshagrincheesy but onitsha is a benin empire stoagecheesy
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by benitwater(m): 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
Sayfat:
Oba Jubril Oladoke Oyesiji-Aare of Ago-Are (Oyo State)-May 4, 2015
r u from ago-are?
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by deaborfaty(m): 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
Owa obokun of ijesha land still alive and in good health I wonder where people do get their rumours from I was at the the palace of the oba 3 days ago
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by princdebola201(m): 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
ifyalways:
How is the Obi of Onicha a Benin stooge?
Isi adikwa onye a nma biko nu? O no na ndo fu onwa.
Check the history of onitsha then u question will be answeredgrincheesy
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by IceDude(m): 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
ademoladeji:
May their souls rest in peace

May Allah SWT in His infinite mercy forgive their sins and overlook their wrongdoings.
He wont forgive and overlook any wrongdoing, no sinner goes unpunished. Any of them wey fvck up must dance to the music........Its just like saying Allah should overlook boko Haram devils after all the devilish atrocities they av committed
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by damton(m): 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
karleone:

And they are still buried?
What sort of transformation is that? Does it mean they travel to another world to rule as kings?

Wake up, my dear! The very moment you lose breathe, it is finished! Any other thing is superstitious.
it's called custom and tradition bro.
my opinion or worldview doesn't change anything.
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by dwesternmall: 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to Careers@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

or

http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers

More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by biafranqueen: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
princdebola201:

He is not recognised my by Federal govt the only first class king in south east is Obi of onitshagrincheesy but onitsha is a benin empire stoagecheesy
You are a liar even during civil war they did not dare him. He is the only proven monarch in Igboland and is the most regarded in that your Federal Government
stop spreading misinformation. He has been the monarch since 1963 as far back as 1800s his grandfathers were recorded and even featured in British newspapers in early 1900s.

3 Likes

Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by babafirst(m): 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
Warlord3000:
still looking for the pattern, correlation and more importantly the conspiracy theories always attached to this stuffs tongue grin
Conspiracy theoryI am sure they want to blame PMB for going to suck their blood at night or maybe fault it on the non appointment of ministers.....As if APC was the party that issued egunje to SOME trado rulers who couldn't deliver their constituencies....I know if we say most of the Kings were very old they will mention the 'abobakus'(follow king enter grave)that followed them.
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by Octaves(m): 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
What d hell is First class king. Another lame ass design by some sophisticated people to make their kings what they are not. Wonders shall neva end.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / Female Snake Charmers At The Wedding Of Emir Sanusi's Daughter (photos / Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.