Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} (57192 Views)

Nigerian Kings Exquisite Cars At The Sokoto Durbar Yesterday (photos) / 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) / 5 Stylish Under-50 Nigerian Kings & Their Beautiful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by uncjay(m): 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Am not since you finally agreed to my points...
And also I appreciate your acknowledgement and thanking you for acting maturely.

So let's be honest here.
If this issue didn't come up, didn't you think you won't see this evil being done by your brothers which after math they don't care of the physiological and emotional damages is going to cause?

Have you seen why we have to speak up to let things be done in a right way no matter the ass gored??

So fine and good as being tolerant and all of that you attributed to yourself, what have you done or you are doing, or you are yet to do to curb this menace...?

A rightful and honest answer will determine your stance.

Well as a matter of fact I don't see nairaland helping issues at all....I deduce that whatever becomes of this country tomorrow this blog has contributed more negatively than the positive....yes its business, but what the essence of making the money at the expense of one's country's unity....so for this reason I have written to some this moderators privately to reconsider the evil they are unleashing gradually, with my persistence I guess I was considered enemy of progress (I.e their business) and shut out.. At a time I was ban then relief later.

Internationally, these does not speak well of the blog, it will be considered globally as a blog that promotes ethnic chaos, civil and national conflict. So my broda I believe in a merit driven society where everyone enjoys the dividends of democracy (that's nt d case wif Nigeria anyway - story for another day).

J.C Maxwell says everything rise and fall on leadership, the reason these things are happening simply because of a government infiltrated with evil by corrupt men who have sole their soul and emotion to the devil.

Nairaland can make it stop if Oga seun and the rest wish so, come to think of it how many foreign blogs do we see that usually promote things that disrupt the unity of their country...things that happen only in Nigeria.

That's on net, to be candid, in my area and in school, I always advocate for a peaceful coexistence among people, cos I'm a kind of person that always like to have knowledge no matter how little about any topic of discussion just to contribute my own quota, tho listening and learning is good but that's how I chose my own...I don't jump illogically into discussion either but I try as much as possible to make people around see the difference between a hostile and peaceful society.
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
uncjay:

Well as a matter of fact I don't see nairaland helping issues at all....I deduce that whatever becomes of this country tomorrow this blog has contributed more negatively than the positive....yes its business, but what the essence of making the money at the expense of one's country's unity....so for this reason I have written to some this moderators privately to reconsider the evil they are unleashing gradually, with my persistence I guess I was considered enemy of progress (I.e their business) and shut out.. At a time I was ban then relief later.

Internationally, these does not speak well of the blog, it will be considered globally as a blog that promotes ethnic chaos, civil and national conflict. So my broda I believe in a merit driven society where everyone enjoys the dividends of democracy (that's nt d case wif Nigeria anyway - story for another day).

J.C Maxwell says everything rise and fall on leadership, the reason these things are happening simply because of a government infiltrated with evil by corrupt men who have sole their soul and emotion to the devil.

Nairaland can make it stop if Oga seun and the rest wish so, come to think of it how many foreign blogs do we see that usually promote things that disrupt the unity of their country...things that happen only in Nigeria.

That's on net, to be candid, in my area and in school, I always advocate for a peaceful coexistence among people, cos I'm a kind of person that always like to have knowledge no matter how little about any topic of discussion just to contribute my own quota, tho listening and learning is good but that's how I chose my own...I don't jump illogically into discussion either but I try as much as possible to make people around see the difference between a hostile and peaceful society.

Fine and good I will commend you, though you are diverging into the bigger picture which is tribalism in the country and even in africa....

Do you know that Americans got their independence from Britain in as much that they can be in unity and form the most sophisticated country on earth??

Do you know why they (Americans) fought for their freedom and got their independence??

Do you know what legal system is all about??

Do you know that only two good heads that understand each other can think right??

Don't you see that Britain are combining many good African heads that don't understand each other together to rule over them??

Tower of babel was raised down bc of the power of speaking different languages. Not even to talk of having different culture and tradition.

THERE IS AN ADDAGE THAT SAYS THAT TOO MANY HANDS SPOIL THE BROOK.

and I wanna get an honest answer form you.

Do you think it is feasible that Nigeria having more than 250 ethnic group can be cured of tribalism??

Aren't we much to manage? .. Or are we wasting our time knowing that the only solution for Nigeria is to split into manageable units??

Do you know what amalgamation means??

Different protectorates in the north and in the south were forced to be together by the Britain... Where on earth does it happen? How on earth do you yourself think it can work??

I believe we all know the truth the quicker we learn about the truth the better for us... So that we can catch up with the westerners in every category be it in different fields...

But if you think you can fix tribalism in Nigeria... You better start to work it out NOW!!!
Or your unborn children will suffer the same shit... Which I don't pray for you bro..

If USA can be this great after leaving the great Britain...
Who says that every different units or ethnicity or similar ethnicities in Nigeria can't be great without the entity Nigeria...
Let's believe in ourselves bro...
Only then and only then.
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by daveP(m): 12:12am On Nov 03, 2015
If Abel's blood cried cos of his brother, how much more/less the heads used to coronate several of traditional rulers nationwide.......
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by Divepen1(m): 1:40am On Nov 03, 2015
hhhmmm
hhmmm
Download my book for free at
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/10172#
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by Yungwealth(m): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2015
The fear of probe by buhari is d beginin of death among criminals
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by Ejanla11(m): 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
please remove aromolaran the owa obokun of ijesaland from the list. the man is very healthy undecided
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by drealzum(m): 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
golfg:
Nigeria has lost some of her most powerful traditional rulers in the past 1 year. In 2014, one of the kings who passed away was His Eminence Alhaji Ado Bayero, the Emir of Kano. Below, JUMI RHODES unveils first-class kings who joined their ancestors in 2015.

Alhaji Muhammad Danbaba - Emir of Gusau (Zamfara State) - March 2015

Oba Steven Suulade Adejugbe - Jegun of Ileoluji(Ondo State) - June 2015

Oba Okunade Sijuwade - Ooni of Ife(Osun State) - July 2015

Nde Shedrack Dimlong - Ngolong Ngas(Plateau State) - August 2015

Alhaji Muhammadu Manga III - Emir of Misau(Bauchi State) - August 2015

Ogiame Atuwatse II - Olu of Warri(Delta State) - September 2015

Alhaji Abbas Ibrahim - Emir of Zing(Taraba State) - September 2015

Alhaji (Senator) Haliru Dantoro Kitoro III - Emir of Borgu(Niger State) - October 2015

Oba (Dr.) Gabriel Aromolaran - Owa Obokun of Ijesaland(Osun State) - October 2015

http://dawntodusknews.com/full-list-10-first-class-nigerian-kings-die-in-6-months/

The late ngolong ngas was Joshua Dimlong and not shedrack Dimlong.
I don't know why uptill now a succesor hasn't been announced. I don't know much about the installment and coronation of a new Ngolong but if there is any Ngas son and daughter here who knows I will appreciate if am enlightened
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by georgylee: 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
May their Royal gentle souls rest in peace.....
Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by georgylee: 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
May their Royal gentle soul souls rest in peace......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
Those aren't credits that roll after Walker Texas Ranger. It is actually a list of fatalities that occurred during the making of the episode. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / Female Snake Charmers At The Wedding Of Emir Sanusi's Daughter (photos / Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.