Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? (2813 Views)

Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? / Exposed. Why Yorubas Oppose Biafra / Hausa/fulani Wants A Free Palestine But One Nigeria, Why?-nnamdi Kanu ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 02, 2015
The hypocrisy stinks!

The Yoruba APC Muslim Squad aka YAMS are notoriously anti Semitic and are always defending the claims to autonomy of the Palestinian people in the form of a separate state of Palestine.

I want to know why you hypocrites support secession for your Arab masters but oppose the secession of Niger Delta and Biafra Republic.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 02, 2015
I have never come to understand why folks tout one Nigeria and making Nigeria work - after about 50 years. I have never come to understand why after all these years they do not want to try something else.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 02, 2015
modath, themilanway, atbu1983, 4stylz, nobeku, ahaz, asvpChuu, DaBullIT, Jollyjoy, bettercreature, IdisuleOurOwn, azzima, Aareonakakanfo, januzaj, ammyluv2002, mubarakopeyemi, teemanbastos, ddippset, raumdeuter, Vado, scobyy2007, olumalcolm, mcyinks, mascot87 , temitayomie, dayo23, HungerBAD, Omololu007, Rilwayne001, hassan85, Asiwaju9ja, tyson99 and last and least (for now) Modath.
Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
modath , i see your boko butt lurking

Post now, you potential jihadi suicide bomber

5 Likes

Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by Brooklynsouth(f): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
PvtParts:
modath, themilanway, atbu1983, 4stylz, nobeku, ahaz, asvpChuu, DaBullIT, Jollyjoy, bettercreature, IdisuleOurOwn, azzima, Aareonakakanfo, januzaj, ammyluv2002, mubarakopeyemi, teemanbastos, ddippset, raumdeuter, Vado, scobyy2007, olumalcolm, mcyinks, mascot87 , temitayomie, dayo23, HungerBAD, Omololu007, Rilwayne001, hassan85, Asiwaju9ja, tyson99 and last and least (for now) Modath.

aisha08 and coolitempa princedebola

1 Like

Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
themilanway, atbu1983, 4stylz, nobeku, ahaz, asvpChuu, DaBullIT, Jollyjoy, bettercreature, IdisuleOurOwn, azzima, Aareonakakanfo, januzaj, ammyluv2002, mubarakopeyemi, teemanbastos, ddippset, raumdeuter, Vado, scobyy2007, olumalcolm, mcyinks, mascot87 , temitayomie, dayo23, HungerBAD, Omololu007, Rilwayne001, hassan85, Asiwaju9ja, tyson99 and last and least (for now) Modath

[size=18pt]Groom hurls 'non-virgin' bride from 4th floor[/size]
He threw her down on the next day of their wedding
By Staff
Published Thursday, October 29, 2015
An Egyptian groom woke up on the next day of his wedding, carried his bride to the balcony and threw her down after discovering she was not virgin.

Police arrested the man after residents of the building in the capital Cairo reported that they saw the bride falling to her death from her apartment in the fourth floor.

Newspapers said the groom confessed to killing his bride on the grounds he discovered that she was not virgin.
Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by bettercreature(m): 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
The only similarity between israel and biafra is that,they love to stealing lands, apart from that

Palestine was never part of israel unlike biafra

Palestinian are inside cage unlike biafra

Palestinian are under deadly occupation where live of palestians are just like life a chicken to israel

There are thousands of differences between Palestine and Biafra

Any sane human being will realise how inhumane murderer Natayanhu is treating the palestinians

And now isreal is isolated and craving for attention

Israel is a terrorist nation

Sooner or later israel will be destroyed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
bettercreature:
The only similarity between israel and biafra is that,they love to stealing lands, apart from that

Palestine was never part of israel unlike biafra

Palestinian are inside cage unlike biafra

Palestinian are under deadly occupation where live of palestians are just like life a chicken to israel

There are thousands of differences between Palestine and Biafra

Any sane human being will realise how inhumane murderer Natayanhu is treating the palestinians

And now isreal is isolated and craving for attention

Israel is a terrorist nation

Sooner or later israel will be destroyed

And when has the old Palestine been known as Arab land?

The word Palestine was coined by the Ancient Romans after the sacking of Judah and Israel by Emperor Hardrain

The word Palestine means Land of the Philistines.

The entity known as Palestine was once a province of the Ottoman Empire before becoming a British Colony.

NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD HAS PALESTINE EVER BEEN AN ARAB NATION OR ARAB LAND.

EDIOT

12 Likes

Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by Kestolovee95(f): 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
9jacrip:
I have never come to understand why folks tout one Nigeria and making Nigeria work - after about 50 years. I have never come to understand why after all these years they do not want to try something else.

Preach to your yoruba brothers. One Nigeria can NEVER work. Hammer it into their skulls. I've prayed for this country for 35 years. I will spend the rest of my life praying for it's eventual destruction. It's damned Big-for-nothing cage! A curse to humanity!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Preach to yoruba brothers. One Nigeria can NEVER work. Hammer it into their skull. I've prayed for this country for 35 years. I will spend the rest of my life praying for it's eventual destruction. It's damned Big-for-nothing cage! A curse to humanity!

Believe maby Yoruba feel the same way - prayed for years and they are tired of the damned contraption.

The generation of the parents is fast going into old age and the country is not showing any sign of getting better for the offsprings, it keeps getting worse with fear of bombs thrown into the mix.

Many Yoruba want a separate state. To openly support and identify with this is what I'm yet to see in large numbers; it beats me.
Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by BALLOSKI: 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
You haven't seen 0.1% of what Palestinians are seeing, and you want to enjoy similar sympathy? You people fraudulently want the world to believe that you are being treated badly even though as it's not so. No one takes you guys seriously.

If you support isreal against Palestines and cry marginalization in Nigeria, you are a heartless hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by BALLOSKI: 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
PvtParts:

The word Palestine was coined by the Ancient Romans after the sacking of Judah and Israel by Emperor Hardrain

The entity known as Palestine was once a province of the Ottoman Empire before becoming a British Colony.

NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD HAS PALESTINE EVER BEEN AN ARAB NATION OR ARAB LAND.

EDIOT
liar!

Jerusalem was dar salam, Bethlehem was bait alham and so many others distorted by the occupiers. So what are you saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by diegwu01: 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
if the Nigerian goverment and YAMS as you call it decide to allow the Ibo idiothic Biafran Agitators secede,
the new Biafra wouldnt last 4 months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by IlekeHD: 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
[size=14pt]Another Biafran obsessed with Yorubas. I've counted 10 threads today. I hope my Biafran brothers aren't getting HBP.[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
BALLOSKI:
liar!

Jerusalem was dar salam, Bethlehem was bait alham and so many others distorted by the occupiers. So what are you saying?

Fool are you claiming that Jerusalem as the Jewish capital never existed before Islam?

Foolish muslim

5 Likes

Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
IlekeHD:
[size=14pt]Another Biafran obsessed with Yorubas. I've counted 10 threads today. I hope my Biafran brothers aren't getting HBP.[/size]

Bisi go and take your aids drug

fagget

6 Likes

Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by BALLOSKI: 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
PvtParts:

Fool are you claiming that Jerusalem as the Jewish capital never existed before Islam?

Foolish muslim
your moniker shows you are shallow. I won't reply u .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
BALLOSKI:
your moniker shows you are shallow. I won't reply u .

Bloody liar.

GETOUT FROM HERE

1 Like

Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
Funny dudecheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by asvpChuu(m): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
PvtParts:

Mtcheew... I was listening to fetty wap cool
Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by Rilwayne001: 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
Attention seeker. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
Although I am not speaking for the YAMS [as you have defined above] but in my honest & unbiased opinion, I think it's simply because of the following:

1.) The Palestinians do not sell fake & substandard drugs to the Israelis, unlike the Yeebos who are deliberately killing the Yorubas, the Edos, the Niger Deltans & the Hausa-fulanis with fake & expired drugs from India & China. 1 Igbo fake drug merchant recently killed some Nafdac officials with his car, while trying to evade arrest & fleeing his drug factory at Magodo which was busted by Nafdac.

2.) The Palestinians did not establish a radio network to incite hatred, violence & murder against the Israelis, even though they sometimes throw “harmless pebbles grin ” at the Israeli-soldiers who usually come into their territory to rape their daughters & wives, unlike Radio Biafra.

3.) The Palestinians do not rob the Israelis of their wealth & valuables, unlike the theft we witness here on daily basis in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Calabar, Benin & Owerri, mostly perpetrated by the Yeebos while masquerading as gala&lacasera hawkers in the traffic during the day and in the thick of the night when witches & wizards prepare to fly to their covens.

4.) Unlike the Yeebos who are at liberty to do whatever they want in their erosion ravaged & landlocked territories, The Palestinians, whose lands & territories were annexed & still being annexed by Israel even against the entirely useless UN security council resolutions, are fighting for a just cause to liberate themselves from the evil grip & domination of Israel

5.) Erhmmmm, should I pause here or can I continue? grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by GenbIoodykiller: 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
PvtParts:

EDIOT

teach the bastard bettercreature history

4 Likes

Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by emeritus856: 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Stop cursing people bro.
Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Emiratus Michael mba, stop insulting people. When they (Subway101, MrMbaM and mrrMbaM) start with you now, you will run to the moderators.
Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by bettercreature(m): 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

You Yeebos are not going anywhere until we see the end of oil,only if you want us to commit another masacre tho
Palestianian are far better than you guys,they have suffered in the hand of terrorist zionist regim for many years and still fighting for their rights unlike coward OJUKWU who launched a failed war and run away after 4 years
Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by PenSniper: 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
PvtParts:
The hypocrisy stinks!

The Yoruba APC Muslim Squad aka YAMS are notoriously anti Semitic and are always defending the claims to autonomy of the Palestinian people in the form of a separate state of Palestine.

I want to know why you hypocrites support secession for your Arab masters but oppose the secession of Niger Delta and Biafra Republic.

Answer - because they consider the palestinians to be humans capable of administering a society as decent people whereas the biafrans are notorious criminals who will only end up with a nation of criminals by criminals and for criminals.

Observation - your insecurity without dragging the SS along your suicidal seperatist mission stinks to high heavens. Without them you feel so unsafe, unsure, insecure and empty. You are a bunch of loud-mouthed cowards.
Anyway, other tribal groups in Nigeria still consider you as useful dispensable slaves to be released only at our whims.
Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
emeritus856:

Stop cursing people bro.

You go mind the coward.
When they start with him now, you will see him calling on the mods like a baby.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by bettercreature(m): 7:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
emeritus856:

Stop cursing people bro.
Dont mind GenbIoodykiller!he is a cum rag from erosion ravaged town of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Attention seeker. undecided

Ignore the f00l bro.
I know his numerous monikers here.

He is pappymason, PvtParts and ppangel.

His real names are, millennium Ogenerobo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
Because the GOATS supports Isreal but wants a Biafra.
Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
Btw Niger Delta wants resource control not secession. Stop trying to drag them into your battle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Ipob says Anambra Nov 2017 Election Cancelled. / Massive Crowd At Apc Ekiti Mega Rally / APC Vs PDP: What Saraki Told Me About Buhari, Tinubu, 2019 – Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.