Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Ben Bruce: Buhari Showing Signs Of Helplessness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce: Buhari Showing Signs Of Helplessness (840 Views)

Murray-Bruce: Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Not A Witch-Hunt / Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird / Buhari Showing Tombolo The Way To Disobey Lawful Orders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Bruce: Buhari Showing Signs Of Helplessness by naija2dabone(m): 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-showing-signs-helplessness-says-bruce

Ben Murray Bruce, representative of Bayelsa east senatorial district at the national assembly, wants President Muhammadu Buhari to put the past behind him and face the task of governance. Buhari has continued to lament the current state of the economy, accusing the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) of running the economy aground. “The government is broke; there is no money. This country was materially and morally vandalised,” he told journalists at a press conference in New Delhi, India. But the lawmaker disagrees with the president, saying he must take responsibility and devise strategies geared towards transforming the country. “You can only blame your predecessor for your problems for so long. After six months, so long becomes too long!” he wrote on Twitter. “Six months is one-eighth of a four-year tenure. If you are still blaming your predecessor after six months, when are you going to ever deliver the goods? “Blaming others is a sign of helplessness. A numero uno should not blame. He must take responsibility for leading us out of troubled waters.” Saying he is not bothered by those who would criticise him for challenging Buhari, Bruce said those who love the president will tell him the “truth”. “Those who advise Buhari to make hay while the sun shines are his friends. It is unwise to make blame while the sun shines,” he said. “Go ahead and attack me, I don’t mind. I am not the president or a governor. I’m just a Nigerian who loves Buhari enough to tell him the truth! “Those who insult and call us enemies for advising the president and governors to focus on delivering results instead of blaming don’t love Nigeria.”

Read more at: https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-showing-signs-helplessness-says-bruce
Re: Ben Bruce: Buhari Showing Signs Of Helplessness by naija2dabone(m): 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nairaland has so changed!

A reaction to the above post made FP and the real story got tucked in a corner!

Change indeed is here!
Re: Ben Bruce: Buhari Showing Signs Of Helplessness by Feebie4All(m): 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
let him also focus on the past and erase the mess thats been layin around
Re: Ben Bruce: Buhari Showing Signs Of Helplessness by Dannyset(m): 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
naija2dabone:
Nairaland has so changed!

A reaction to the above post made FP and the real story got tucked in a corner!

Change indeed is here!
Don't say what you don't know! The real story made FP before the reaction. This is probably another story from the twitter warlord after the reaction.
Re: Ben Bruce: Buhari Showing Signs Of Helplessness by Blakjewelry(m): 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
Am with Bruce on this one
Re: Ben Bruce: Buhari Showing Signs Of Helplessness by naija2dabone(m): 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
Dannyset:

Don't say what you don't know! The real story made FP before the reaction. This is probably another story from the twitter warlord after the reaction.

Boss help me with a link
Re: Ben Bruce: Buhari Showing Signs Of Helplessness by Dannyset(m): 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
naija2dabone:

Boss help me with a link
Help ursef by combing the pages of the FP. It's there.
Re: Ben Bruce: Buhari Showing Signs Of Helplessness by Dannyset(m): 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
naija2dabone:

Boss help me with a link
Re: Ben Bruce: Buhari Showing Signs Of Helplessness by naija2dabone(m): 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
Dannyset:

Don't say what you don't know! grin
Re: Ben Bruce: Buhari Showing Signs Of Helplessness by Dannyset(m): 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Ben Bruce: Buhari Showing Signs Of Helplessness by speedyGonzales: 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ben Bruce is obviously an intellegent man stuck in the senate with lots of below average IQ individuals, governing the country, I would be frustrated too... this is why the intelligent nigerians refuse to go into politics in nigeria... they cannot stand a one hour conversation with baboons!

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce: Buhari Showing Signs Of Helplessness by PRYCE(m): 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ben Bruce, Always Punching Buhari in the balls!

(1) (Reply)

What VP Osinbajo Said Before The Elections. / See ABA OWERRI Abandon By Fed. Govt. Pix / Police Arraign Pastor For Alleged N1.4m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.