Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Why I Was Offline, Lee Kuan Yew of Africa Visited Buhari(Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Was Offline, Lee Kuan Yew of Africa Visited Buhari(Photo) (838 Views)

Governors Who Visited Buhari In London Arrive Nigeria(photos) / Governors Who Visited Buhari Depart London For Nigeria(photos) / The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Was Offline, Lee Kuan Yew of Africa Visited Buhari(Photo) by hinwazaka: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
What manner of man is this, what selfless being is he, that despite the level of jealousy and hatred shown by his successor to him, he is still forgiving and patriotic. Our erstwhile president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, today at 2:00pm still found it in his heart to selflessly pay a visit to the current President of Nigeria, despite the mountain of lies and allegations piled against him by this administration
This meeting was probably a belated visit after his absence from the council of state meeting, in which the erstwhile President was absent, due to his diplomatic task in Tanzania, where he was serving as an international observer at the elections.
The President, today should learn a very valuable lesson from this. No matter what, a friend is a friend. He should stop blaming his failures on his predecessor and instead task him on the way forward.
Where is his former best friend Obasanjo, that since their inability to reach a compromise on the nomination of ministers, has chosen, to distance himself from the President, and who even till today has not come to pay a visit and give the reason for his absence from the State of council meeting
Mr Jonathan, keep on showing us an exemplary way of playing politics. You are indeed in the league of the Mandelas of this world and indeed you are the LEE KUAN YEW of AFRICA.
http://nigeriapoliticsonline.com/again-jonathan-meets-buhari-behind-closed-door/
http://www.channelstv.com/2015/11/02/jonathan-visits-aso-villa/

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Offline, Lee Kuan Yew of Africa Visited Buhari(Photo) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
This pro Jona & Buhari ish should stop already. We all should work towards a better NIGERIA as it is a collective effort.
Re: Why I Was Offline, Lee Kuan Yew of Africa Visited Buhari(Photo) by lordmayor4(m): 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
Keep wailing
Re: Why I Was Offline, Lee Kuan Yew of Africa Visited Buhari(Photo) by hinwazaka: 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
lordmayor4:
Keep wailing
Am not wailing. Am only giving the president a very noteworthy advice.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Offline, Lee Kuan Yew of Africa Visited Buhari(Photo) by eleko1: 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
Jona Wey dey look for soft landing. Look here,jeje ni omo Eko nrin.
Re: Why I Was Offline, Lee Kuan Yew of Africa Visited Buhari(Photo) by fulanimafia: 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
Don't make a mountain out of a molehill, considering the brief duration of the meeting, Jonathan most likely either went to deliver a report to the President, or was responding to a summon.
Re: Why I Was Offline, Lee Kuan Yew of Africa Visited Buhari(Photo) by hinwazaka: 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
fulanimafia:
Don't make a mountain out of a molehill, considering the brief duration of the meeting, Jonathan most likely either went to deliver a report to the President, or was responding to a summon.
Why hasn't OBJ been summouned as well. Afterall, he too was absent from the state of council meeting. Or the President only has the phone number of GEJ.
Re: Why I Was Offline, Lee Kuan Yew of Africa Visited Buhari(Photo) by fulanimafia: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/08/obasanjo-visits-buhari-in-aso-rock/

hinwazaka:

Why hasn't OBJ been summouned as well. Afterall, he too was absent from the state of council meeting. Or the President only has the phone number of GEJ.
Re: Why I Was Offline, Lee Kuan Yew of Africa Visited Buhari(Photo) by hinwazaka: 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
fulanimafia:
http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/08/obasanjo-visits-buhari-in-aso-rock/

That was prior to their fall out as a result of Olagusonye Oyinola's exclusion from the ministerial list. Ever since then OBJ has turned his back on the President. Let BUHARI summon him now, before Baba Iyabo tries something funny.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Guber: Wike Urged To Accept Tribunal Verdict In Good Faith / Rotimi Amechi, Stars In New Movie Titled "The Transporter" (Photo) / Breaking News:bomb Treat At A School In Front Of My House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.