Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,636 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Shocking: Muslim Prints World Trade Center Bombing On Shirt - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking: Muslim Prints World Trade Center Bombing On Shirt (5188 Views)

World Trade Summit And Expo / God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt / Like World Trade Centre, Like Synagogue Building Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking: Muslim Prints World Trade Center Bombing On Shirt by Rilwayne001: 11:40am On Nov 04, 2015
parisbookaddict:

U will find out from a future post....

Are u thinking of sending ASSASIN? well, you can only have my picture, you can't have me.

.hey..u havent answered my question, why did u put up a pic of an innocent person as yours ..thats al taqiyya/deception..its allowed in islam, yes!

Where? when? I've never upload another person's pic on my dp.
Re: Shocking: Muslim Prints World Trade Center Bombing On Shirt by parisbookaddict(f): 11:43am On Nov 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Are u thinking of sending ASSASIN? well, you can only have my picture, you can't have me.

Where? when? I've never upload another person's pic on my dp.

Deny deny deny...

By the way I dont follow mohammed I dont send assassins..unlike him https://www.nairaland.com/2700785/why-critics-mohammed-murdered-islamic
Re: Shocking: Muslim Prints World Trade Center Bombing On Shirt by parisbookaddict(f): 11:45am On Nov 04, 2015
here is Your quote (which u have falsely edited the parisbookaddict moniker like the muslims often do)..and an advice..

omonnakoda:

My mother will die like a pig in an open field

Matthew 15:18 ►

But the things that come out of a person's mouth come from the heart, and these defile them.

No respect for ur mother..forgive her and stop defiling yourself
Re: Shocking: Muslim Prints World Trade Center Bombing On Shirt by parisbookaddict(f): 11:46am On Nov 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Parisbookadict a.k.a Ifeann = she-male.

Tomorrow u will also claim u have never addressed ifeann as a transgendered..deny deny deny..thats ur game
Re: Shocking: Muslim Prints World Trade Center Bombing On Shirt by Rilwayne001: 11:49am On Nov 04, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Deny deny deny...

You are the one that made the claim, then prove it.

By the way I dont follow mohammed I dont send assassins..unlike him https://www.nairaland.com/2700785/why-critics-mohammed-murdered-islamic

Okay, then why are u saving my pics? for what exactly??
Re: Shocking: Muslim Prints World Trade Center Bombing On Shirt by Rilwayne001: 11:51am On Nov 04, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Tomorrow u will also claim u have never addressed ifeann as a transgendered..deny deny deny..thats ur game

Mr. Woman, ifeann a.k.a parisbookadict is a transgender.
Re: Shocking: Muslim Prints World Trade Center Bombing On Shirt by Demmzy15(m): 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
Parisbookaddict why saving the pics of Rilwan, why?!!! What're you using it to do exactly?! undecided The mods need to hear this!

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Muslim Prints World Trade Center Bombing On Shirt by parisbookaddict(f): 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You are the one that made the claim, then prove it.

Okay, then why are u saving my pics? for what exactly??

Wow.. today u didnt deny mohammed had people assassinated. This is progress...

By the way the answer to ur question will be given to u soon...I am not done..
Re: Shocking: Muslim Prints World Trade Center Bombing On Shirt by Rilwayne001: 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
Demmzy15:
Parisbookaddict why saving the pics of Rilwan, why?!!! What're you using it to do exactly?! undecided The mods need to hear this!

Help me ask her/him o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Muslim Prints World Trade Center Bombing On Shirt by Rilwayne001: 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Wow.. today u didnt deny mohammed had people assassinated. This is progress...

Fool, that i refused to address your stupídity doesn't mean I accept it. I don't just have time for your nonsense today.

By the way the answer to ur question will be given to u soon...I am not done..

You are not done downloading them? You still need up to 10 so as for you to give your assassin pure description of rilwayne? Ah! Okay. like I said, you can only have my pics, you can't have me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Muslim Prints World Trade Center Bombing On Shirt by Demmzy15(m): 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Help me ask her/him o.
My bros I suspect something fishy, the Yeebhoe girl is up to something. angry
Re: Shocking: Muslim Prints World Trade Center Bombing On Shirt by Rilwayne001: 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
Demmzy15:

You are right on point sire. What she/he is up to I don't know, but God is ultimately greater that him/her.

Perhaps she's collecting it for Amadioha in her Abakaliki village grin lol.

ALLAH is my strength

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Muslim Prints World Trade Center Bombing On Shirt by Demmzy15(m): 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You are right on point sire. What she/he is up to I don't know, but God is ultimately greater that him/her.

ALLAH is my strength
Abi o! I remembered those nollywood movies of Patience Ozonkwo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Muslim Prints World Trade Center Bombing On Shirt by Annunaki(m): 6:25am On Nov 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:

ALLAH is my strength

Is it the same allaah that not save his pilgrims from dying in islam's safest shrine? tongue
Re: Shocking: Muslim Prints World Trade Center Bombing On Shirt by parisbookaddict(f): 11:57am On Nov 05, 2015
Demmzy15:

Nah... he has nothing to worry about..
I just saved it for a post..
Whats yeebhoe.. i see it sometimes in the politics section

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Muslim Prints World Trade Center Bombing On Shirt by Blackfire(m): 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Nah... he has nothing to worry about..
I just saved it for a post..
Whats yeebhoe.. i see it sometimes in the politics section

@demmzy15 so u are this stupid. I thought your problem is only muhamed's curse... Never knew u are a tribal bigot.
Now i know why u are the way u are.
Yeebohee?
Arindin oponu ode.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Muslim Prints World Trade Center Bombing On Shirt by parisbookaddict(f): 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
Blackfire:

@demmzy15 so u are this stupid. I thought your problem is only muhamed's curse... Never knew u are a tribal bigot.
Yeebohee?
Arindin oponu ode.

Apparently its supposed to be a derogatory way of spelling igbo..its igbophobia apparently..

My decussion with the muslims on nairaland has shown they have a great hatred for igbos.. tartar9 even created a thread dedicated to insulting linda ikeji...this is common with the yoruba muslim because I am yet to see a muslim hausa do that..

While their jihadist brothers kill southerns in the north (mostly igbos) the moderate yoruba musllims like demmzy15 insult igbos on the internet..
Re: Shocking: Muslim Prints World Trade Center Bombing On Shirt by tartar9(m): 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Apparently its supposed to be a derogatory way of spelling igbo..its igbophobia apparently..

My decussion with the muslims on nairaland has shown they have a great hatred for igbos.. tartar9 even created a thread dedicated to insulting linda ikeji...this is common with the yoruba muslim because I am yet to see a muslim hausa do that..

While their jihadist brothers kill southerns in the north (mostly igbos) the moderate yoruba musllims like demmzy15 insult igbos on the internet..

am neither Hausa,Yoruba nor a flathèad(God forbid!).heegbo3s are the ones who wail over everything.
Re: Shocking: Muslim Prints World Trade Center Bombing On Shirt by Demmzy15(m): 6:41am On Nov 06, 2015
Blackfire:

Yeebohee?
Arindin oponu ode.
See this weyrey o! undecided If you don't know what's happening here stop making unnecessary noise, ask her! Don't pretend you don't see the way she runs her stuffs here! angry Hypocrisy! grin grin Now I see!! grin
Re: Shocking: Muslim Prints World Trade Center Bombing On Shirt by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 06, 2015
Demmzy15:

See this weyrey o! undecided If you don't know what's happening here stop making unnecessary noise, ask her! Don't pretend you don't see the way she runs her stuffs here! angry Hypocrisy!
Don't mind the guy, he is crushing on her, see what he says:
i'll PM u.....i ve a soft spot for you, i cant debate/dispute with you publicly
so no mind the guy!
Re: Shocking: Muslim Prints World Trade Center Bombing On Shirt by mubarakopeyemi(m): 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:

ALLAH is my strength

Oga mi pls complete this Yoruba saying:

owo ti ógede ba gbe....
Re: Shocking: Muslim Prints World Trade Center Bombing On Shirt by Rilwayne001: 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Oga mi pls complete this Yoruba saying:
owo ti ógede ba gbe....
Ara e nio fi lú smiley
Re: Shocking: Muslim Prints World Trade Center Bombing On Shirt by Rilwayne001: 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
[s]
parisbookaddict:

[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2793842_img20150826wa0011_jpegc21691ecbde6b9440397253c33b4d704

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Muslim Prints World Trade Center Bombing On Shirt by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Ara e nio fi lú smiley

kiss grin
yio fun rare ni ikuku gan grin
Re: Shocking: Muslim Prints World Trade Center Bombing On Shirt by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2015
Annunaki:

The shirt looks fugly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation / Why Do You Love God? / Prayer Hub (request For Prayers For Any Need)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.