Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

President Buhari Welcome Jonathan Once Again To Aso-rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Welcome Jonathan Once Again To Aso-rock (460 Views)

Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election / "Goodluck Jonathan Once Wrote CBN To Give Someone N40billion" - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Welcome Jonathan Once Again To Aso-rock by jullary(m): 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday met briefly with former President Goodluck Jonathan at the Aso Rock Presidential Villa, Abuja. I guess it has to do with his Tanzania trip.

Re: President Buhari Welcome Jonathan Once Again To Aso-rock by jullary(m): 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
Na old friend things
Re: President Buhari Welcome Jonathan Once Again To Aso-rock by NICOGRAVITY: 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
Buhari forgot the code to the treasury again, Jonathan went there to teach him how to enter it again and again. That's why the meeting took only 5 minutes.
Re: President Buhari Welcome Jonathan Once Again To Aso-rock by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
cheesy:Dleadership by example.
Re: President Buhari Welcome Jonathan Once Again To Aso-rock by Theyveedo(m): 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
What is Jona still going there to do sef
Re: President Buhari Welcome Jonathan Once Again To Aso-rock by libertyfather(m): 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
I hear say you won't stop talking about my government, nah true?

(1) (Reply)

ASUU’s Chair, Fagge To Be Committed To Prison Over Court Contempt - Vanguard / We Need the 5k By Wisdomkosi / Moderator Banned Onlyson16 For20. Never Try To INCITE People Against Moderators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.