Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow: UCL (1 - 0) On 3rd November 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow: UCL (1 - 0) On 3rd November 2015 (16082 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 21st November 2015 / Stoke City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 7th November 2015 / Bayern Munich Vs Arsenal : UCL (5 - 1) On 4th November 2015 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow: UCL (1 - 0) On 3rd November 2015 by Unitedabby(m): 12:51am On Nov 04, 2015
dabossman:

So, it is only emotions that you invested that you are reacting like this. What should those who bought season tickets do? Commit suicide? Bro, calm down. We can criticise Rooney yes, but all the insults are unnecessary.
quite agree with you mate!whether we like it or not,wazza has paid his dues at the club.I mean 12yrs is no joke.I'm a life long United fan but honestly at some point this season,i was wishing him couple of weeks injury.Not because i hate him but just so that LVG can play without him as he is hell bent on always playing him despite his decline in form but like you said,form is temporal but class is permanent...kudos to him tonight...he remains a living legend and the club's current captain and deserves some respect from all sane fans!

Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow: UCL (1 - 0) On 3rd November 2015 by profmathsland(m): 2:02am On Nov 04, 2015
A dilly-dally performance from the red devils.Good that Wayne Mark Rooney ended the goal drought.
Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow: UCL (1 - 0) On 3rd November 2015 by Lanretoye(m): 3:38am On Nov 04, 2015
Aubrey1:
There's no difference btw man utd & chelsea dis season.
PDP don't enter england oo,11 points is now greater than 21.
Na in your opinion,when last did you check the league table?...
Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow: UCL (1 - 0) On 3rd November 2015 by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 04, 2015
Lanretoye:

PDP don't enter england oo,11 points is now greater than 21.
Na in your opinion,when last did you check the league table?...
bros, don't blame the guy, this is how you automatically start thinking when your team played 11 matches and they lost 5, draw 2 and win 3. the guy think say them the count league table from down.
Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow: UCL (1 - 0) On 3rd November 2015 by lomprico(m): 6:51am On Nov 04, 2015
Aubrey1:
There's no difference btw man utd & chelsea dis season.
Yeah you are right, one is among d top 4 and the other is among d top relegation. Sh!t brain!

Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow: UCL (1 - 0) On 3rd November 2015 by omoelu1(m): 7:25am On Nov 04, 2015
dabossman:

So, it is only emotions that you invested that you are reacting like this. What should those who bought season tickets do? Commit suicide? Bro, calm down. We can criticise Rooney yes, but all the insults are unnecessary.
That is exactly what I'm saying. if it could be this hard on me who invested only emotion, what would it be like for those who invest fortune. tickets, sponsorship, bets, time etc.
Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow: UCL (1 - 0) On 3rd November 2015 by Brytawon(m): 7:36am On Nov 04, 2015
Nashoji:
bros, don't blame the guy, this is how you automatically start thinking when your team played 11 matches and they lost 5, draw 2 and win 3. the guy think say them the count league table from down.

The Liverpool lose made it six. gringringrin
Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow: UCL (1 - 0) On 3rd November 2015 by Chocboyslim: 7:46am On Nov 04, 2015
Man Utd was very lucky... I think their game was horrible & weak* Dey should thank God that Cska Moscow misses one of their vital chance. Pls is high tyme Man utd should loan Rooney to watford or mayb Aston villa can manage him on their bench. WTF? dat old man was a mess indat game, still wondering why Van gaal finds it difficult to bench him. Forever Gunner!!!!
Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow: UCL (1 - 0) On 3rd November 2015 by AKAKAK(m): 8:53am On Nov 04, 2015
Why is is that anytime Man Utd wins the thread is like 5 to pages 6 but anytime Man Utd loses the thread reaches 25 to 30 ? just thinking.
Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow: UCL (1 - 0) On 3rd November 2015 by banjeezay(m): 8:54am On Nov 04, 2015
Chocboyslim:
Man Utd was very lucky... I think their game was horrible & weak* Dey should thank God that Cska Moscow misses one of their vital chance. Pls is high tyme Man utd should loan Rooney to watford or mayb Aston villa can manage him on their bench. WTF? dat old man was a mess indat game, still wondering why Van gaal finds it difficult to bench him. Forever Gunner!!!!
story story cool story... qualify from ur group first before u give advice on where to loan him to
Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow: UCL (1 - 0) On 3rd November 2015 by Damfostopper(m): 10:00am On Nov 04, 2015
van gaal has made me to stop watching my team football wit his stupid philosophy....d team is boring yuck....1 goal in 3 matches....GODFORBID.....untill he drops rooney for herrerra n start playing MARTIAL in d striking position n not playing d guy on 11 (winger)....rooney is useless for d club........he is only good for country n not for club...he is jus like lord BEDTHNER...only scores hattrick for country n cant perform in d club level......d team is boring to watch with rooney n depay....#spits...i will start watching dem again wen d knw wat to do n who to drop
Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow: UCL (1 - 0) On 3rd November 2015 by Xhaka(m): 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ibolt4m:
Lvg is only 2% better than Moyes.....they almost looks dsame kiss
Lvg have won trophies all around europe
Moyes have never won a major trophy in his entire career
Does that ring a bell?
Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow: UCL (1 - 0) On 3rd November 2015 by dwesternmall: 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow: UCL (1 - 0) On 3rd November 2015 by Chocboyslim: 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
banjeezay:
story story cool story... qualify from ur group first before u give advice on where to loan him to

Sure we will! Watch out for serious & mind blowing football tonight @Bayern Vs Arsenal FC.... Tell me the goodnewz about arsenal afterward.
Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow: UCL (1 - 0) On 3rd November 2015 by banjeezay(m): 8:58am On Nov 05, 2015
Chocboyslim:

Sure we will! Watch out for serious & mind blowing football tonight @Bayern Vs Arsenal FC.... Tell me the goodnewz about arsenal afterward.
brozay! how market? i hope the ministry is moving well
Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow: UCL (1 - 0) On 3rd November 2015 by darlingtonVII(m): 10:21am On Nov 05, 2015
gameboy727:
Respect that Idiottt? Even if he scores a hat trick sef he would still not deserve respect.
na why people like you no go dey successful
Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow: UCL (1 - 0) On 3rd November 2015 by gameboy727(m): 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
darlingtonVII:
na why people like you no go dey successful
I already am niqqa.

Arsenal vs Leeds Carabao Cup (2 - 0) On 26th October 2021 / Maribor Vs Liverpool : UCL (0 - 7) On 17th October 2017 / Chelsea Vs Cardiff City. (4 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013