Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,182 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Checkout The Unboxing Video Of Blackberry Priv! Looks Awesome!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Checkout The Unboxing Video Of Blackberry Priv! Looks Awesome!! (1284 Views)

Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions / Infinix Hot 5 Unboxing Video And First Impression / An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Unboxing Video Of Blackberry Priv! Looks Awesome!! by obiscolly(m): 6:58am On Nov 03, 2015
I'm drooling already. This would be a killer device. Learnt it's due for release November 6.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPZXLBh6neU

Cc.. lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Unboxing Video Of Blackberry Priv! Looks Awesome!! by Baroba(m): 9:00am On Nov 03, 2015
The ultimate workhorse, better soup na money kill am.. Looks good

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Unboxing Video Of Blackberry Priv! Looks Awesome!! by Frontier2: 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
It's good BlackBerry is joining the league

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Unboxing Video Of Blackberry Priv! Looks Awesome!! by Esotericbaby: 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
I see samsung crying choi ! As if the one wey tecno do them never reach

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Unboxing Video Of Blackberry Priv! Looks Awesome!! by obiscolly(m): 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
Baroba:
The ultimate workhorse, better soup na money kill am.. Looks good
Yh..bro. The price is something else tho. It's worth it if you ask me, considering what people spend on the likes of iPhone and Samsung phones.
Re: Checkout The Unboxing Video Of Blackberry Priv! Looks Awesome!! by obiscolly(m): 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
Frontier2:
It's good BlackBerry is joining the league
It's a perfect come back for BlackBerry if you ask me.
Re: Checkout The Unboxing Video Of Blackberry Priv! Looks Awesome!! by sats: 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
138k abi how much dem call am?
i guess
this unboxing is the closest i will get to the phone
cos up till now i have not see bb passport with anybody
Re: Checkout The Unboxing Video Of Blackberry Priv! Looks Awesome!! by obiscolly(m): 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
sats:
138k abi how much dem call am?
i guess
this unboxing is the closest i will get to the phone
cos up till now i have not see bb passport with anybody
Well it's not meant for everyone bro. That's what even makes it much more classic. Lol.
Re: Checkout The Unboxing Video Of Blackberry Priv! Looks Awesome!! by sats: 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
obiscolly:

Well it's not meant for everyone bro. That's what even makes it much more classic. Lol.
cliché
even nokia 108 of 5k is not meant for everybody
does dat also make it classic?

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Unboxing Video Of Blackberry Priv! Looks Awesome!! by iheanyi40(m): 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
A nice phone but too costly, ain't meant 4 me
Re: Checkout The Unboxing Video Of Blackberry Priv! Looks Awesome!! by obiscolly(m): 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
sats:

cliché
even nokia 108 of 5k is not meant for everybody
does dat also make it classic?
By classic I mean it's meant for people of a certain class. Obviously those that can afford to have it. So if you can't spend much to get it, stick to what works for you.
Re: Checkout The Unboxing Video Of Blackberry Priv! Looks Awesome!! by Baroba(m): 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
obiscolly:

By classic I mean it's meant for people of a certain class. Obviously those that can afford to have it. So if you can't spend much to get it, stick to what works for you.

Kpom, strictly for business minded folks and those who can afford it..
Re: Checkout The Unboxing Video Of Blackberry Priv! Looks Awesome!! by Darkseid(m): 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
I still remember when my friend bought his bold 5 for over 100k. Now an almost new bold 5 sells for 12k. So you guys should just chill and buy in the 5 years. It should be around 10k then.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Unboxing Video Of Blackberry Priv! Looks Awesome!! by Maximum83: 6:13am On Nov 04, 2015
It's a machine, it's costly
Re: Checkout The Unboxing Video Of Blackberry Priv! Looks Awesome!! by Esotericbaby: 10:35am On Nov 04, 2015
Too bulky cry
Re: Checkout The Unboxing Video Of Blackberry Priv! Looks Awesome!! by obiscolly(m): 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
Esotericbaby:
Too bulky cry
How do you mean? It's only 9.4mm thick. You shouldn't expect less for a slide keypad phone.
Re: Checkout The Unboxing Video Of Blackberry Priv! Looks Awesome!! by Esotericbaby: 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
That's the point, 5.4" screen with slide keypad .. Baba that na laptop
Re: Checkout The Unboxing Video Of Blackberry Priv! Looks Awesome!! by teelaweee(m): 9:55am On Nov 05, 2015
All these blackberry people sef. Na wa o.
How this thing take different from Blackberry Venice now?
Re: Checkout The Unboxing Video Of Blackberry Priv! Looks Awesome!! by teelaweee(m): 9:55am On Nov 05, 2015
Esotericbaby:
Too bulky cry
Naah the flex sef go first spoil. Like blackberry touch

(1) (Reply)

My Itel 1503 Is Malfunctioning. Engineers Please Help Me Out / Pls Help! Facebook Messenger Doesn't Work On My HTC One M7 / What Was The Outcome Of The MTN Fine After The 31st Dec Deadline?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.