Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,387 members, 7,846,633 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

My Techno Android Resets Itself Each Time It Goes Off - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Techno Android Resets Itself Each Time It Goes Off (1091 Views)

Help.. My Techno W3 Wont Reset / Which Should I Buy Techno Android Phone Or Infinix / Pls Help. My Techno Phone Cant Send Out Text Messages Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Techno Android Resets Itself Each Time It Goes Off by Mikkie31(m): 9:31am On Nov 03, 2015
pls I need help. my phone resets itself every time it goes off and I switch it back on. I'll have to install the apps all over again. someone help pls.
Re: My Techno Android Resets Itself Each Time It Goes Off by BustScam: 10:25am On Nov 03, 2015
Mikkie31:
pls I need help. my phone resets itself every time it goes off and I switch it back on. I'll have to install the apps all over again. someone help pls.

This comes as a surprise to me though, Tecno phones are not like that ordinarily!

Visit a Carl Care center rather....
Re: My Techno Android Resets Itself Each Time It Goes Off by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 03, 2015
BustScam:

This comes as a surprise to me though, Tecno phones are not like that ordinarily!

LMFAO. grin
Re: My Techno Android Resets Itself Each Time It Goes Off by Oladipupo22: 10:53am On Nov 03, 2015
Mikkie31:

When you say reset, does that mean it goes back to factory settings or reset in what terms and What kind of phone is it really?
Re: My Techno Android Resets Itself Each Time It Goes Off by easrael(f): 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mikkie31 You didn't specify which kind of mobile phone is it. I know it's Tecno but which model or make is it?
Re: My Techno Android Resets Itself Each Time It Goes Off by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
If you have a laptop, flash another stock Rom or tou take it to carlcare....
Re: My Techno Android Resets Itself Each Time It Goes Off by Yorubago(f): 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mikkie31:

Maybe carlcaresophia can help you?

She helped me when my phone was acting up! Tecno have a responsive customer care though!
Re: My Techno Android Resets Itself Each Time It Goes Off by Marvell23(m): 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mikkie31:

Hope you didn't tamper with any system apps.
Re: My Techno Android Resets Itself Each Time It Goes Off by Carlcaresophia: 7:09am On Nov 04, 2015
Mikkie31:
Hello Mikkie31, could you let us know the model of your phone? As for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: My Techno Android Resets Itself Each Time It Goes Off by Mikkie31(m): 8:31am On Nov 04, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Mikkie31, could you let us know the model of your phone? As for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
its a Techno M7. I'll visit any of the Carlcare service centers nearby. Thank you Carlcaresophia.
Re: My Techno Android Resets Itself Each Time It Goes Off by Mikkie31(m): 8:33am On Nov 04, 2015
Marvell23:

Hope you didn't tamper with any system apps.
I Dont think I did,even if I did,I have done the factory reset over again.
Re: My Techno Android Resets Itself Each Time It Goes Off by Mikkie31(m): 8:35am On Nov 04, 2015
Yorubago:

Maybe carlcaresophia can help you?

She helped me when my phone was acting up! Tecno have a responsive customer care though!
Thank you yorubago. He gave his comment already.
Re: My Techno Android Resets Itself Each Time It Goes Off by Mikkie31(m): 8:41am On Nov 04, 2015
Oladipupo22:

When you say reset, does that mean it goes back to factory settings or reset in what terms and What kind of phone is it really?
each time I switch it off and then on again I usually find most of my apps missing,so I have to install again. and then my account on what app,bbm and all other social sites is automatically deleted so I have to log in again. and the settings too,everything just changes.
Re: My Techno Android Resets Itself Each Time It Goes Off by Mikkie31(m): 8:43am On Nov 04, 2015
BustScam:

my brother I tire o. I'll. visit any of the Carl care centers around. Thank u bro.
Re: My Techno Android Resets Itself Each Time It Goes Off by Mikkie31(m): 8:47am On Nov 04, 2015
easrael:
Mikkie31 You didn't specify which kind of mobile phone is it. I know it's Tecno but which model or make is it?
Its a techno M7.
Re: My Techno Android Resets Itself Each Time It Goes Off by Mikkie31(m): 8:48am On Nov 04, 2015
udemzy101:
If you have a laptop, flash another stock Rom or tou take it to carlcare....
Carl care things. thanks bro.
Re: My Techno Android Resets Itself Each Time It Goes Off by kolexepana: 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mikkie31:
Do you have an antivirus on your phone?
If no.. download and scan you App on daily basis
Tecno phone are good phones tho.
Re: My Techno Android Resets Itself Each Time It Goes Off by easrael(f): 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
Mikkie31:
Its a techno M7.

I get now but has it been resolved at a Carl care center? Been there a couple of times and the customer service ain't that bad so I'm a bit thinking they won't delay you
Re: My Techno Android Resets Itself Each Time It Goes Off by Chikote(m): 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
Exactly, it could be a virus issue. Could happen with any other smartphone. Could use Bitdefender on any system to scan your device. Then if same issue persists, do well to follow the instructions of others.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Android Phone Version 4.4 Upward With 20K Below / Easy Way To Use Two Whatsapp On The Same Phone / Help Me And I Promise To Reward You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.