Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

BW Offshore Job - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BW Offshore Job (24232 Views)

BW Offshore Latest Job Recruitment 2017 (7 Positions) / Ongoing Recruitment At BW Offshore! 15 Positions / Several Oil And Gas Job Vacancies At BW Offshore Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BW Offshore Job by KINGTELLER: 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
Chai sad sad sad .. some of us wey no sabi,we are on long thing.. What is FPSO ooo ? Anyway I just applied sha .. who knows, miracle fit happen undecided undecided

Iykolysis:

Floating Production Storage and Offloading

Thanks.. Let me go and research on that

1 Like

Re: BW Offshore Job by mikesword: 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ok no wahala
Re: BW Offshore Job by Eswai7: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
Please all, what kind of email acknowledgement did anyone receive from bwoffshore, I applied for the position of a Producton Operator? Is it something like this here:

"Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career with BW Offshore.
Due to the large number of applications received, we will only contact short-listed candidates.
We wish to assure you that every application received will be reviewed and should you be selected for further evaluation or interview, we will be sure to contact you."

Please if anyone received a different or another email in addition to the one I just pasted, kindly let me know.

Your response will let me know if I should still expect any mail from them.
Thanks all.
Re: BW Offshore Job by doghorp(m): 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
my friend was interviewed in Lagos for maintenance Engineer
Re: BW Offshore Job by Saved2Serve: 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
when was this? did he apply recently?
doghorp:
Re: BW Offshore Job by Iykolysis: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
KINGTELLER:
Chai sad sad sad .. some of us wey no sabi,we are on long thing.. What is FPSO ooo ? Anyway I just applied sha .. who knows, miracle fit happen undecided undecided
Floating Production Storage and Offloading

1 Like

Re: BW Offshore Job by just2simple: 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
Thats the same acknowledgement I received upon sumitting my application undecided
Eswai7:
Please all, what kind of email acknowledgement did anyone receive from bwoffshore, I applied for the position of a Producton Operator? Is it something like this here:

"Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career with BW Offshore.
Due to the large number of applications received, we will only contact short-listed candidates.
We wish to assure you that every application received will be reviewed and should you be selected for further evaluation or interview, we will be sure to contact you."

Please if anyone received a different or another email in addition to the one I just pasted, kindly let me know.

Your response will let me know if I should still expect any mail from them.
Thanks all.

Re: BW Offshore Job by just2simple: 10:08am On Nov 20, 2015
@doghorp, Are u sure of ths claim
doghorp:
Re: BW Offshore Job by doghorp(m): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2015
just2simple:
@doghorp, Are u sure of ths claim
very very sure they called and send him mail for the interview

1 Like

Re: BW Offshore Job by just2simple: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ok, when did he attend interview
doghorp:

very very sure they called and send him mail for the interview

Re: BW Offshore Job by just2simple: 9:32am On Nov 23, 2015
Is there anyone that has received interview IV
doghorp:
Re: BW Offshore Job by just2simple: 9:38am On Nov 24, 2015
Ths BW job sef, what are they up to
Saved2Serve:
Re: BW Offshore Job by just2simple: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2015
Saved2Serve:
Why is ths honourable forum so quiet lately with no info as to d way 4ward with BW offshore
Re: BW Offshore Job by doghorp(m): 9:41am On Nov 26, 2015
they have started calling they called my friend for utility operator but e applied for maintenance Engineer he did the interview last week Monday in Lagos
Re: BW Offshore Job by uscofield: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2015
doghorp:
they have started calling they called my friend for utility operator but e applied for maintenance Engineer he did the interview last week Monday in Lagos

Who else has gotten invite?
Was it through email, sms or call?
Re: BW Offshore Job by doghorp(m): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2015
call and then e mail after d call
Re: BW Offshore Job by doghorp(m): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2015
dey are still calling for other position
Re: BW Offshore Job by Addisa: 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
I called someone in their office yesterday,who confirmed they have not started inviting.
doghorp:
dey are still calling for other position
Re: BW Offshore Job by doghorp(m): 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
Addisa:
I called someone in their office yesterday,who confirmed they have not started inviting.
the person don't know what is happen in d company sorry to say but i need to say the truth they have started calling bro
Re: BW Offshore Job by Royal30: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=doghorp post=40418996]call and then e mail after d

@ doghorp ..Do you know the number they use....i saw this number as a missed call this morning 54-717-67389
Re: BW Offshore Job by just2simple: 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
It appears, we're getting conflicting responses and dont know what to believe again. undecided
Addisa:
Re: BW Offshore Job by just2simple: 9:27am On Nov 27, 2015
@Doghorp, its appears u are d only one that claimed to know some people who were invited 4 an interview. Are u sure abt ths claims
doghorp:
the person don't know what is happen in d company sorry to say but i need to say the truth they have started calling bro
Re: BW Offshore Job by udokas: 9:37am On Nov 27, 2015
doghorp:
I just don't think anyone has been called. Ask your friend again which company interviewed him.

1 Like

Re: BW Offshore Job by just2simple: 9:00am On Nov 30, 2015
Thats my thinking. However, if BW offshore were to do any back door employment, then they shouldnt hav brought d advt to public domain. tongue
udokas:
I just don't think anyone has been called. Ask your friend again which company interviewed him.
Re: BW Offshore Job by SSpeter(m): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
Thunder fire this BW Goats...I have a feeling that they have done backward recruitment and invite.....looooobbbbish
Re: BW Offshore Job by tafrica(m): 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
SSpeter:
Thunder fire this BW Goats...I have a feeling that they have done backward recruitment and invite.....looooobbbbish

Take it easy my brother. Don't rush into conclusion, and if they have finally done a back-door recruitment, just chill and move on.

1 Like

Re: BW Offshore Job by just2simple: 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
Well, I leave all things in God's hands. lipsrsealed
tafrica:

Take it easy my brother. Don't rush into conclusion, and if they have finally done a back-door recruitment, just chill and move on.
Re: BW Offshore Job by just2simple: 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
cool Its appears guys are losing interest in ths job angry [quote author=Royal30 post=40423516][/quote]
Re: BW Offshore Job by Abdujapha(m): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
just2simple:
cool Its appears guys are losing interest in ths job angry

You wouldn't blame them now if they do would you?
After waiting and no sort of feedback from BWOffshore.

In other news, compliments of the season folks grin
Re: BW Offshore Job by uscofield: 9:02am On Dec 04, 2015
I called a family friend that works there, guys chill, they have not called anyone.

3 Likes

Re: BW Offshore Job by maangel01: 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
I dont think they have started calling yet. Lets not be negative yet. Lets still keep the hope alive.
Re: BW Offshore Job by just2simple: 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin Tks men, we're pacified with ur contribution cool
uscofield:
I called a family friend that works there, guys chill, they have not called anyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Made A Huge Mistake That Almost Cost Me My Job. / Police Suspend Recruitment Of 10,000 Constables, Give Reasons / Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.