Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

People Of West West, Beware Of The South West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Of West West, Beware Of The South West (638 Views)

Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? / ''we The People Of West-west'' / Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Of West West, Beware Of The South West by kYjelly2: 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
Don't let them steal ur land angry

2 Likes

Re: People Of West West, Beware Of The South West by kYjelly2: 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
My great west west people, please say no to land grabbers from the South west.

Don't let these land grabbers take ur land

1 Like

Re: People Of West West, Beware Of The South West by kYjelly2: 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
The South South, North North and East East people are all behind u.

2 Likes

Re: People Of West West, Beware Of The South West by kYjelly2: 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
The west west will resist all machinations by the South west

2 Likes

Re: People Of West West, Beware Of The South West by 7lives: 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
Na only you dey comment for your topic? very sad.
Re: People Of West West, Beware Of The South West by saintopus(m): 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
Who are the West West people sef? small time remains you people will agitate for South- West-West.
I shake my head for people.

See place that we all come to find ourselves due to perhaps the Will of God, you are people are struggling to grab it.

Please tell me, will one remember where he or she from when the person close his eyes in death? One never carry even a common mobile phone that is always in our pocket all the time.
Struggle to grab this earth world is highly illusion.
At most a hundred years you are out of this so called earth that you struggle so much to claim.
Head out thread.
Re: People Of West West, Beware Of The South West by dialfa: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
I am West west. Lagoon made. No south westerner will take my land.

2 Likes

Re: People Of West West, Beware Of The South West by kYjelly2: 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
dialfa:
I am West west. Lagoon made. No south westerner will take my land.

Yes, the west west must stand. Please, defend ur land angry

1 Like

Re: People Of West West, Beware Of The South West by johnmartus(m): 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
JOBLESS

(1) (Reply)

20 Hilarious Words Patrick Obahiagbon Use To Deceive Nigerians Everytime / Amnesty: Shell Has Not Cleaned Up Oil Spills In Nigeria / All Of The African World Should Participate In The Christmas Boycott/buycott

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.