Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal (79560 Views)

Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) / I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget / Infinix Have A Reply To The Camon C9 And It's A Beast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by donhils: 7:29am On Nov 25, 2015
ChudyJ:
Am tinking of getting d phantom 5 bt am really scared. My sis bought d phantom z. It fell jst once, d screen cracked, d back camera stpd functionin, d fone doesnt charge wen on.
All these things happened just in one fall. Imagine when it falls twice.

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by JanethEze(f): 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
sats:

and phantom 5 sounds like what?
pls, spare me
Lol
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by winnijaf(f): 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
I love this phone, Especially the front Camera.
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Marvell23(m): 11:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
Oladipupo22:
Very fantastic phone this is really!

Although I don't have the phone yet, I'm in love with it...My friend has and its lovely!
I have the phone and is impressive
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by fabulous18(m): 12:23am On Mar 05, 2016
daphid25:

You people need to think before you type jagonz
They aint a global brand and they've produced and sold as many phones as the other brands.. *sigh*
like which brand there brand are only getting good reputation in nigeria only so how dare you compare it to other brand sale
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by fabulous18(m): 12:25am On Mar 05, 2016
Marvell23:
I have the phone and is impressive
humm i smell lies proof me wrong by posting the snapshot of the phone here with ur picture included
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by fabulous18(m): 12:29am On Mar 05, 2016
JanethEze:

First of all, do not insult me, I'm not your mate. Secondly, all the specs I mentioned are real. If you doubt you can Google Phantom 5 and see for yourself. Better still, go to slot and see the phone in real life.
what was this one saying what special about phantom 5 are you a novice smartphone user? You must be there sales rep well can't blame you are doing your work welldone keep it up
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by daphid25(m): 2:37am On Mar 05, 2016
fabulous18:
like which brand there brand are only getting good reputation in nigeria only so how dare you compare it to other brand sale
If it is not good, it won't get a good reputation
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by annacheem: 6:53am On Mar 05, 2016
JanethEze:
So I was lucky to get my hands on the new phantom and I must say it was quite an experience. The first thing you notice right away is how it adds “swag” to your personality, from its Champagne Gold colored body down to its Dolby digital sound. This phone is meant for the “big boys” as they say. Unlike its name, the new Phantom is definitely NOT an illusion; the specifications are real and very VERY impressive. I immediately fell in love with the 32GB internal storage, the 3GB RAM and the Octa Core Processor because, I don’t know about you but, I LOVE ME SOME PLENTY PLENTY APPS!!!

The 5.5” FULL HIGH DEFINITION touch screen is just out of this world. You will see colors you have never seen before (FYI this is not an exaggeration).

I played “KISSING” by Yemi Alade (I’m so obsessed with her) on the Phantom and OMG, what I heard was the true sound of music. I did experience the Boom J7 and I was amazed but this Phantom takes the cake. This is not something that can be explained with words, it is something that needs to be heard.

I mean, forget Kim Kardashian, I am the real selfie queen. When I noticed it had an 8MP front camera with flash, (OMG! WITH FLASH!!!) and a 13MP back camera, I decided to take a selfie, ok maybe 50 selfies.

The icing on the cake for me was the finger print identity sensor at the back of the phone. That is some high level security stuff. I know a lot of guys would be happy about this because there’s no way your girlfriend will look through your phone without chopping off your finger to unlock it. We pray it doesn’t get to that.

This phone is definitely something you would want to spend money on.
the phone is mad it make sense die
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by YoungOldGee: 4:52am On Mar 09, 2016
Wow. All that in a device. Sounds like a device to die for. But this Infinix Note 2 that keeps popping out down this page sef no go bad ooo.
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
JanethEze:
You guys. It's just a post OK. My view that's all.

JanethEze...hmmm just noticing you tho....

anyways

https://www.nairaland.com/2991693/3rdlegxxx-year-older-16.03.2016-march#43797602

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by omoalajah(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
The phone is hot
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Yorubago(f): 12:51am On Mar 16, 2016
Dope... buh the phone is now scarce... Wonder why ...
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:43am On Mar 29, 2016
Cannonleo:

mobdro my nigga we know the app meanwhile team HTC for life

Guys make una show us the way na? which app una take they use they stream live matches... grin grin grin
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:46am On Mar 29, 2016
franzis:
your own self too much , so na woman you dey follow exchange words like this...

What is it with Nigerians and na woman, any small thing, na woman u dey exchange words with, the most annoying even the females use the same degrading line on themselves, smh, is it that woman are lesser intelligent beings or daft, or not worth arguing it, i get at a point a guy should take a chill pill and be mature but abeg make una stop all these 'na woman' ' na woman' talk, they thing kind of pisses me off sometimes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

What is it with Nigerians and na woman, any small thing, na woman u dey exchange words with, the most annoying even the females use the same degrading line on themselves, smh, is it that woman are lesser intelligent beings or daft, or not worth arguing it, i get at a point a guy should take a chill pill and be mature but abeg make una stop all these 'na woman' ' na woman' talk, they thing kind of pisses me off sometimes
I swear the world is losing it!
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
I swear the world is losing it!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Cannonleo(m): 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Guys make una show us the way na? which app una take they use they stream live matches... grin grin grin
still simpleserver with mobdro but e get hitch wet I Dey try fix for now. Hard connecting issues
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
Cannonleo:
still simpleserver with mobdro but e get hitch wet I Dey try fix for now. Hard connecting issues

alright bro, fix am abeg so i fix connect and enjoy too
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by ChudyJ: 5:27am On May 25, 2016
ollah1:

Nigeria and Kenya. Point of correction
wats ur point?
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Udezer69(m): 11:43am On Jun 21, 2016
Trust me... I've used these phones....
Do not get an Infinix hot2
Do not get an infinix Note2
Do not get Innjoo...ever...

Tecno camon c9 will be a blast... As long as there is no Comma in the phone...
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by kennybenjminz: 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
Well Wetn concern me. I dy press my W4 dey flex am wella grin
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by kennybenjminz: 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
JanethEze:
There's actually no misinformation about the brand in what I wrote.

Me either.. I don't see any.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries / Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.