Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal (79451 Views)

Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) / I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget / Infinix Have A Reply To The Camon C9 And It's A Beast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Nature129(m): 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
Nawa oh! Even the devil is surprised by some of the nonsensical posts which make front page on nairalnad these days. Smh

4 Likes

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
Eeeeeeemmmmmm..............
It seems I will sale that my Nokia torch phone use d money buy this phone. #ThinkingAloud
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by sats: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
the username reminds me of hannah montana, the movie

JanethEze:
Lmfao. Na WA for you. Her name na Ana Montana? I no fit shout

Ana5000:
Why you dey call me Ana Montana? Gorilla glass is amazing, all I was saying is that the Phantom 5 has other pretty cool features that you seem to be overlooking. No vex, mbok
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by repogirl(f): 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
Techno copycat...they stole everything from my phone. Even looks alike sef.
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by OlufemiWhit(m): 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
You didn't even give us the name of the phone....and how much is it?

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by bankyblue(m): 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
So I was lucky to get my hands on the new phantom and I must say it was quite an experience. The first thing you notice right away is how it adds “swag” to your personality, from its Champagne Gold colored body down to its Dolby digital sound. This phone is meant for the “big boys” as they say. Unlike its name, the new Phantom is definitely NOT an illusion; the specifications are real and very VERY impressive. I immediately fell in love with the 32GB internal storage, the 3GB RAM and the Octa Core Processor because, I don’t know about you but, I LOVE ME SOME PLENTY PLENTY APPS!!!

The 5.5” FULL HIGH DEFINITION touch screen is just out of this world. You will see colors you have never seen before (FYI this is not an exaggeration).

I played “KISSING” by Yemi Alade (I’m so obsessed with her) on the Phantom and OMG, what I heard was the true sound of music. I did experience the Boom J7 and I was amazed but this Phantom takes the cake. This is not something that can be explained with words, it is something that needs to be heard.

I mean, forget Kim Kardashian, I am the real selfie queen. When I noticed it had an 8MP front camera with flash, (OMG! WITH FLASH!!!) and a 13MP back camera, I decided to take a selfie, ok maybe 50 selfies.

The icing on the cake for me was the finger print identity sensor at the back of the phone. That is some high level security stuff. I know a lot of guys would be happy about this because there’s no way your girlfriend will look through your phone without chopping off your finger to unlock it. We pray it doesn’t get to that.

This phone is definitely something you would want to spend money on.
Abeg na how much?
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Ana5000(f): 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lol. Yeah I know that movie.

sats:
the username reminds me of hannah montana, the movie

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by SmartMugu: 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
mosjames:
I have this Phone and I stream match online with the help of an App. I mean I watch live matches.. Yes you heard me, live matches

Itiz nor a joking stuvv.. The video clear die grin
Are you related to Falz?
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by vitality22(m): 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
So I was lucky to get my hands on the new phantom and I must say it was quite an experience. The first thing you notice right away is how it adds “swag” to your personality, from its Champagne Gold colored body down to its Dolby digital sound. This phone is meant for the “big boys” as they say. Unlike its name, the new Phantom is definitely NOT an illusion; the specifications are real and very VERY impressive. I immediately fell in love with the 32GB internal storage, the 3GB RAM and the Octa Core Processor because, I don’t know about you but, I LOVE ME SOME PLENTY PLENTY APPS!!!

The 5.5” FULL HIGH DEFINITION touch screen is just out of this world. You will see colors you have never seen before (FYI this is not an exaggeration).

I played “KISSING” by Yemi Alade (I’m so obsessed with her) on the Phantom and OMG, what I heard was the true sound of music. I did experience the Boom J7 and I was amazed but this Phantom takes the cake. This is not something that can be explained with words, it is something that needs to be heard.

I mean, forget Kim Kardashian, I am the real selfie queen. When I noticed it had an 8MP front camera with flash, (OMG! WITH FLASH!!!) and a 13MP back camera, I decided to take a selfie, ok maybe 50 selfies.

The icing on the cake for me was the finger print identity sensor at the back of the phone. That is some high level security stuff. I know a lot of guys would be happy about this because there’s no way your girlfriend will look through your phone without chopping off your finger to unlock it. We pray it doesn’t get to that.

Hmmm, you mean all these praises for a TECNO PHONE? I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by higherpower: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:

Vanity upon Vanity! Bold 5 is now 18k

2 Likes

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by maryhaam(f): 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
armadeo:
Anything techno count me out. One bitten, twice muggu, thrice slowpoke and you ask me to go a forth time. God no go forgive me.

Samsung all the way.
I said so too,not until I bought a techno phantom since jan 2013 n stil alive,techo got some durability on there credit.
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by charlesucheh(m): 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
Is dat all? What's remaining now is for you to jump into an ocean!! FP don suffer...

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by hedonistic: 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Failed attempt at veiled marketing.
Shilling is allowed, though.
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by JanethEze(f): 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yes o. Such is life

higherpower:

Vanity upon Vanity! Bold 5 is now 18k
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by imsuboi(m): 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
daphid25:
Maybe Tecno are now up there with apple. Greatn great stuff
are you sure you're okay?

5 Likes

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
Tecno agents conversing with themselves. Deluded bunch of con artists.

5 Likes

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by zicoraads: 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
It's 69k

Lmfao...big boys phone my arse cheesy
Common 69k...Mtcheww!
I even tot it was expensive. See ehn...BlackBerry till I die! I have never been a fan of Techno phones. Imagine all what you said about it...I was expecting something in the region of 100k plus.

2 Likes

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by JanethEze(f): 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
Honestly, I saw it and I loved it. No joke

vitality22:

Hmmm, you mean all these praises for a TECNO PHONE? I rest my case
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by alyarmouk(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
And we all ended up not knowing the NAME/MAKE of the phone....ofcourse except that its Tecno PHONE.
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by kelvyn7: 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
OP u sabi marketing shaaaa cheesy
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by JanethEze(f): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
I didn't say I bought it, I'm sharing my experience.
sonofananimal:
that thing were no fit play common video undecided

Why you no buy htc of about 60 to 50k or even Samsung of that amount. undecided

Nice advert! But we ain't fool.

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by flokii: 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
@OP I like your advertisement approach o... almost got me tho.
btw ypu didn't tell us d price..

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by JanethEze(f): 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
Sorry dear. It's Phantom 5

alyarmouk:
And we all ended up not knowing the NAME/MAKE of the phone....ofcourse except that its Tecno PHONE.
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by AreaFada2: 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
Funny
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by macaranta(m): 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
Description na die
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by JanethEze(f): 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
It's 69k. I didn't buy the phone, I just operated it, I loved it, I had to share my experience. Thanks for the compliment, I'm considering starting my own blog soon grin

flokii:
@OP I like your advertisement approach o... almost got me tho.

btw ypu didn't tell us d price..
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
TECHNO=SAGEM=FAIL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by JanethEze(f): 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hire me na. Me dey look for job.

kelvyn7:
OP u sabi marketing shaaaa cheesy
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by edwife(f): 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
i pity Nigerian men,the date has just gone higher. cheesy
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
I wonder the amount tecno paid these people. They keep coming on board to praise and hype this crap. It's so obvious they are paid.

None of these guys have posted pictures of phones first hand. It's all Internet based pictures they post.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries / Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.